Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
bbot2000

Default A Weekend In Hell (First Story)

It was an average day in school, my 15 year old self at the time having a painfully boring free period studying in the halls. in the halls. It was a Friday, and it was the last hour of the day, so naturally, I wanted to leave as quickly as possible. The bell rang, and I grabbed my crap to leave.

Suddenly, Katherine, one of the more popular girls in the school came and asked if I wanted to hang out. Now, she was a 12th grader who everyone knew and liked, so, my foolish self agreed to meet her in the parking lot.

Bad.Fucking.Choice.

Now, I'll be straight out. I don't care about peoples' relationships, especially a girl 2 years older that was WAY out of my league, so I did NOT see this coming. She was making talk with me, and I was a little suspicious. Out of nowhere, her apparent boyfriend, Kevin, leaped out from behind her Mercedes and tackled me onto the grass, Damn near giving me a concussion and knocking me out.

Did I mention he's captain of the football team?

I jolted awake to a putrid smell, as though a fish were stuffed inside a gas mask. It was Kevin's shoe. Katherine asked, "Well how is the place? Don't be shy."

I awoke in a shabby, medium-ish country home, and was walked around, being shown the house.

"It-It's-It's," I said, afraid of Kevin, listening closely to my response.
"It's fabulous?" I said, somewhat unbelievably.

"Alrighty, Kev. You can leave now," she said to the scarily strong, 6'2", 250 pound, steroid injected stud.

He did as told, and this was where my life became...

A WEEKEND IN HELL.
To be continued...

punishments (light limits) : medium anal (i'm trying to work myself into it), forced multiple orgasms

likes: wedgies of any sort, panties, light anal, sissy training.
Currently accepting truths and dares, PM me!
bbot2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bbot2000 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crush, hate, pain, school, wedgie