Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
slutfarm

Default Spring Break

WARNING STORY CONTAINS – some Rated 18 content Read at your own discretion

Introduction

In February, my best friend, Jeff, asked me to go to the beach for two nights for spring break with him. I love the beach and had never taken time off from my studies in college to go during spring break, so I was fairly easy to convince. Jeff and I had been close friends since elementary school and knew each other really well. We had spent many nights at each others' home over the years, playing many games, with truth or dare being one of them. We are both from religiously conservative homes, so even truth or dare games never turned the least bit sexual.

I had been dating Beth since 10th grade and we were now engaged to be married. I first met Beth at a youth camp and knew even at that age she was the type of girl I wanted to marry one day. Beth has long blonde hair with a natural curl. Her eyes are so blue they almost sparkle. Her smile reveals the straight, white teeth; the prettiest smile I had ever seen.

I worked hard through college to keep my grades up and as a result, I received an offer for a dream job that I would start as soon as I graduated from college in June. As soon as I had all of this worked out, I had proposed to Beth. I already knew she would be excited and say yes because we had talked about it many times. Beth was graduating from the same college the same semester. We would get married the week after graduation, take our honeymoon, then head off to my new job.

With the stress of graduation and marriage coming up, I welcomed the arrival of spring break and off to the beach we went....

Last edited by slutfarm; 12-26-2012 at 06:51 PM.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slutfarm for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk