Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
Whitechapel44
Account Banned

Thumbs up Teenage nude beach experience

My family and I went on vacation a while back when I was 16 and I discovered there was a nude beach nearby after going on a whale watching tour. I've always had a fetish for public nudity so I casually asked my parents if I could go to the beach. At first they thought I was kidding, thinking I didn't have the guts to show off my goods in front of many people. My penis size is a little under average for my age, my erect penis being only 4.7 inches, but none of the girls I've had sex with ever complained so I've never been too self conscious. Flaccid, I've never measured, but it looks a little under 3. Anyways, my parents soon discovered I was serious and if I was truly okay with it, they'd drive me over there and drop me off for a few hours.

So the next day, they did so. I walked onto the beach with my towel, wearing my trunks still while examining all the naked bodies. I had a boner coming in but I tried to think of things that would make it go away. There were body types, skin colors, ages of all kinds. It was amazing how they were in harmony together, as naked as birth. I laid my towel in the sand and sat down, butterflies filling my stomach. After what seemed like forever, I finally stood up and dropped my shorts to the ground, exposing my penis to everyone. I took a walk along the beach, waving to people as I walked by, surprised that no one's eyes (at least that I could see) travelled downwards to my crotch area. It felt amazing and free to walk with my cock flopping between my legs.

As I was walking back, I spotted one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen, she looked around my age, maybe a little younger, with somewhat small but perky boobs and what looked like a perfect pussy, shaved. My little friend must have noticed her too because he began to salute her beauty. She came over to me and said whispered to me "You should probably turn to the ocean bud. You must be new here." I instantly turned red, judging by the feeling in my face and she walked me and my hard dick over to a more private, rock area.

"You can sit here until you get soft again. Don't be embarrassed. My brother got a boner on his first time too. Granted he was a bit bigger than you, so it was more noticeable. No offense." I was surprisingly not offended. "I know it's kind of small haha but I don't worry too much about it." I admitted.

"That's good." she replied. "It still looks big enough to fuck with, so I wouldn't worry about it. I'm flattered actually. I was watching you. Staring at my tits, and then you got hard."
"Oh. Sorry." I apologized.
"Don't worry man. I'm flattered. You can touch if you want."
I did. And I probably shouldn't have, as my dick sprung up again, harder than before.
"Shit. Sorry. I guess I should have seen that coming."
"Fuck. It's fine, I'll just have to wait to head back I guess. I'm really new at this."
"Well I think you're cute, so I'll help you out. Mind if I touch?"
Surprised, I of course answered with a yes.
She grabbed my cock and stroked. She stroked and stroked until I shot out.
"Oh man. Oh man." I exclaimed.
"There" she said. "Go in the ocean and clean off. You should be able to keep soft and come hang out with my and my brother. We're going to go for a swim."
I accepted her offer and did so, noticing the size of her brother's dick, my self esteem dropping.

Nonetheless, it was a great day and exciting experience. I still talk to her on Facebook sometimes, she is a really nice girl. I'll definitely go to a nude beach again, no doubt.
Whitechapel44 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whitechapel44 for this post:
Old 11-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

being series cool story bro
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #3
Silvercola

Ur my new hero. Mann small dick but big balls
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitechapel44 View Post
I spotted one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen, she looked around my age, maybe a little younger, with somewhat small but perky boobs and what looked like a perfect pussy, shaved.
I doubt she had even started shaving at that stage. If you did really do this well done, It's not really that daring although for your age it was. Try being the only one naked or naked outside where if someone seen you they might call the police. I don't encourage trying to get caught like that but the risk of it can be quite fun and you shouldn't be ashamed of having a boner either.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #5
I need punishing

Quote:
I doubt she had even started shaving at that stage.
I started shaving at 13, and so did the majority of my friends. Its pretty normal within the last decade for children to shave.

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boy, first time, nude beach, public, teenage