Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Their first game of truth and dare

I have decided to start another story, and leave “The new girl” for a while. This story has nothing to do with my other story. Once again I will start with a little description of the main actors. Please give me any feedback you have on the story, and feel free to PM me with suggestions for the future parts.

One note about the story is that I will draw random names/numbers every time it is done in the story. So maybe there will be some names or numbers that will appear often than others – but that is how luck works.

Their first game of truth and dare

Prologue

Eric is 10 and has just finished fourth grade. He is the youngest of three brothers. Best friend to David and in the same class as him. Eric has a 3 inch cock, has started to grow a little hair and has been masturbating for almost half a year. He has no sexual experience with girls.

David is 10, and as his best friend Eric, he has just finished fourth grade and has no siblings. David has a 2½ inch cock, has no hair and does not know anything about masturbate or the opposite sex. David has a crush on Ruth.

Michael is 11 and has just completed elementary school to start fifth grade after the summer vacation. His best friend is Joe and has a little sister. Michael has a 3½ inch cock and has some hair. Has been masturbating for 2 years and is the only one that has started to produce a little sperm. He has been kissing a little with a couple of girls, but nothing further. Michael has a crush on Tina.

Joe is also 11 and best friend with his classmate Michael and has a little sister and older brother. Joe has a 3 inch cock and has also grown a little hair and does not masturbate.

Linda is 11 and has been best friend with Kelly since kindergarten. Tina is a new joiner to their little group. Linda, Kelly and Tina are in the same class as Michael and Joe. She has an older sister. Linda is the most mature of the group and is the only one having actual tits. She also has some hair and has tried to masturbate a few times. Linda has kissed boys and let them feel her up a little.

Kelly is 11 and best friend of Linda and Tina. She is the middle of three sisters. Kelly has not started to develop either tits or hair. She does not know of sex. Kelly has a crush on Joe.

Tina is 11 and is new to the group of friends. Her best friends are Linda and Kelly. She has no siblings. Has small budding tits, very sparse hair growth and does not masturbate. She has also been kissing a boy.

Susan is 10 and best friend of Ruth and has an older brother. She is attending the same class as Eric and David. Susan’s nipples have started to grow a little bit, but she has not developed any hair. She has been masturbating for almost a year. No experience with boys.

Ruth is the last member of the group and is also 10. She is best friend of Susan and has a little brother and little sister. Ruth has grown small budding tits and has some hair. She does not masturbate nor has experience with boys. Ruth has a crush on David.

Patrick is 14 and brother to Eric. He is just finish middle school and is starting as a freshman in high school after the summer. His best mate is Andy. Patrick has a 4½ inch cock, has grown hair and masturbates often. Patrick has had a couple of girlfriends and has kissed and fondled with them.

Andy is also 14 and is in the same class as Patrick and has no siblings. Andy also has a 4½ inch cock, has grown hair and masturbates very often. Andy has only kissed a girl once.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 05-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #2
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 1

Chapter 1

This story begins in the second week of the summer vacation. The friends have been camping with families every summer, but this summer they have been allowed to camp alone for two nights. Their parents have however only allowed this, because Eric’s brother Patrick and his friend Andy have agreed to look after them.
The friends have known each other for years with the only exception of Tina, who has just recently joined the group.
They have all packed their backpack, while Eric and Patrick’s parents have packed the tents, gear and food. Everyone has now arrived at the campsite and are waving goodbye to their parents.
Eric, David, Patrick and Andy all have their bike with them, so they can drive around.
Patrick: “Now let’s get your tents up.”
Eric: “Yes.”
The girls are working with Andy to setup their tent, while Patrick and the boys are working on the boy’s.
When they are done, Patrick and Andy are packing their things on their bikes.
Patrick: “Now you all behave!”
Linda: “Sure!”
Eric: “Thanks bro! We are so happy that you have agreed to do this for us.”
Patrick: “Just remember our deal. You let us alone, and we will let you alone. BUT if something is wrong – you call me first, before your parents, so we can get back here!”
Eric: “Yes yes…”
Andy: “You all have both our numbers?”
They all nod their head.
Andy: “Good.”
Patrick and Andy are leaving the younger kids, and rides along to their own campsite.

After a little while Linda, Kelly and Tina are taking a little walk into the woods nearby.
Kelly: “So Tina - are you looking forward to your first camping”
Tina: “Yes, this is going to be so cool, to be here without any adults to intervene.”
Linda: “Yes, we are going to have so much fun.”
Tina: “Are we sure that Patrick and Andy will stay away?”
Kelly: “Definitely.”
Linda: “Yes – they will hate to spend the time with us young kids.”
Kelly: “But I hope that Joe will spent time with me, I will definitely not mind that!”
They all laugh at this.

At the same time Michal and Joe are going for a quick swim in the lake.
Michael: “I have been waiting for this for weeks.”
Joe: “Yes.”
Michael: “I hope to spend more time with Tina, she is so cute.”
Joe: “Haha… you are in love!!”
Michael: “Stop it – I just think, she is cute that is all!!”
They finish their swim, dry and get changed into their clothes again.

David and Eric stay in the camp to prepare the supper.
Eric: “I am so happy that Patrick does this for us. I could not have survived another camp with our parents.”
David: “Indeed. And maybe I will have luck with Ruth this time.”
Eric: “You really have a crush on her – haven’t you?”
David: “Yeah…”

Lastly Susan and Ruth are taking a walk around the meadow.
Susan: “I wonder what we are going to do this weekend.”
Ruth: “Yes, we have grown too old to play many of the games, we used to play.”
Susan: “Yeah. And next year at school is going to be so different, now that Linda, Kelly and the others are going to start in middle school.”
Ruth: “Just happy that David is not moving away…”
Susan: “You and your David.”
They both start to laugh.

Patrick and Andy are arriving at their own campsite.
Andy: “Why did you actually agree to do this?”
Patrick: “What do you mean?”
Andy: “To babysit your brother and his friends? We could have gone on this trip without them.”
Patrick: “True – but do you remember, when we were their age? Our biggest wish was to either have a sleepover alone or to camp alone.”
Andy: “True…”
Patrick: “And what does it matter to us – they can take care of themselves.”
Andy: “Yes, what can possibly go wrong? They will probably just be playing kids games all weekend.”
Patrick: “Yes!”
Old 05-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The four small groups joins together to get some food, and after they have eaten they help each other cleaning up.
They all sit together and chat about old times, schools and the coming days.
Linda: “Let’s play a game”
Joe: “What game?”
Linda: “My sister gave me the rules of a game, she plays with her friends.”
Susan: “Interesting”
Linda: “It is called Truth or Dare.”
Kelly: “I have heard about it, it should be cool!”
Linda is reading the rules: “The rules are. One person starts by asking another person Truth or Dare. The person than has to pick Truth or Dare. If Truth is picked - the asking person has to ask the other person a question, which the person has to answer truthfully. If the person refuses to answer or does not answer truthfully, the group votes to check if the question is fair. If so the person has to do a punishment dare, else the asking person has to ask another question.”
Linda: “If Dare is picked - the asking person has to give the other person a dare. Again the person has to complete it. If not completed the group vote for either another dare or a punishment dare.”
Linda: “My sister also gave some tips for improving the game.”
Linda: “Agree on how and when the game ends.”
Linda: “Do make sure that no one is left out of the game.”
Linda: “Be creative. Do not repeat Truths and Dares.”
Linda: “Do not be boring. Complete your Truths and Dares.”
Linda: “Do not allow firing back on someone. If given a dare by someone, do not give another dare back.”
Linda: “Do not give dangerous dares.”
Linda: “Remember to have fun.”

Michael: “Let’s do rounds, where we pick a name from a bowl on who starts the round. Then everyone has to be asked once for that round, before starting a new round. That way we make sure everyone gets the same numbers of actions.”
Kelly: “Cool and let’s end the game for tonight at midnight. Any rounds already started are completed and then it ends. We can continue with new rounds tomorrow.”
Eric: “Sounds like a plan.”
Tina: “What kind of questions and dares are we talking about?”
Linda: “My sister said that it should preferable be something humiliating or daring.”
Kelly: “Let’s see how it goes. Then we can add or change the rules between rounds if needed.”
Ruth: “I have made the names for drawing – anyone having a bowl?”
Eric: “I have one here.”
Ruth puts the names in the bowl and shuffles them around, before she draws a name: “Let the game begin with…”
Old 05-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #4
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ruth: “Tina!!”
Tina: “What do I do?”
Linda: “You pick someone and ask them for truth or dare.”
Tina: “Okay… Kelly – Truth or dare?”
Kelly: “I will go for truth.”
Tina: “What then?”
Linda: “You ask her a question.”
Tina is thinking: “Why did I have to go first? I have no idea what to ask her…”
Michael: “Any time now.”
The others are laughing, not making it any easier for Tina.
Tina: “What is your favorite color?”
Kelly: “That is lame – Yellow is my favorite color.”

Kelly: “Michael you were in such a hurry – Truth or dare?”
Michael: “Truth.”
Kelly: “If you have to choose, who in this group would you kiss?”
Michael is blushing. He knows that Joe knows he fancy Tina, so he cannot lie and risk a punishment dare: “Tina…”
Now it is Tina’s turn to turn red of embarrassment, as the group making wolf howls: “Uuhhhhhh!!!”

Michael is keen to move on, so they can all focus on something else: “Eric – Truth or dare?”
Eric: “I think, I will also go for truth.”
Michael: “What is the color of your underwear?”
Eric: “White”

Eric is thinking for a moment, before choosing: “Ruth – Truth or dare?”
Ruth: “Truth.”
Eric: “Do you wear a bra?”
Ruth has started to grow some small tits, so this is a very sensitive area for her: “Yes… a training bra…”
Eric is smiling inside, and he knows that David is too.

Ruth looks around to find her first victim: “Linda your turn – Truth or dare?”
Linda: “I will follow the rest of you – Truth.”
Ruth: “Who do you fancy in this group?”
Linda actually does not fancy anyone in the group, so she considers her answer carefully: “I know that Kelly likes Joe. And Michael has just revealed that he fancies Tina. So that rules out does two. I am also quite sure that David and Ruth has something going on, so that leaves Eric, if I should not hurt anyone’s feelings”
Ruth: “We are waiting…”
Linda: “Yes yes yes… If I have to pick one, I will choose Eric…”
Everyone is looking at Eric, who seems very surprised by Linda’s choice.

Linda: “Let’s continue. Joe – Truth or dare?”
Joe: “Truth like everyone else.”
Linda: “Do you have any hair… down there?”
Joe blushes before answering shyly: “Yes… a little…”
Linda looks at Kelly to see her reaction, but she cannot see any.

Joe: “Who is left?”
Linda: “David and Susan. And then Tina, but you cannot pick her.”
Joe: “David then – Truth or dare?”
David is considering picking dare for a moment, but he chickens out: “Truth”
Joe: “Have you ever kissed a girl?”
David: “No…”

David: “Susan you are the only one left – Truth or dare?”
Susan: “Truth.”
David: “Have you ever seen your brother’s dick?”
Susan is surprised by the question. She actually has tried to get a peek of it, but have not managed so. But no reason to tell anyone: “No.”

Susan: “Tina – Truth or dare?”
Tina: “I will also pick truth.”
Susan: “Do you have any hair on you slit?”
Tina is very shy on her body, so she definitely does not like that question: “Please… Can’t I have another?”
Linda: “We can vote for it, but if we do not agree that the question is out of line, you will have to do a punishment dare.”
Tina is waving both hands in front of her: “No no no… I will answer then…”
Linda: “Okay.”
Tina is blushing and shaking a little: “Yes… I have a little hair above my slit…”

Linda: “That was the first round!”
David: “Why do we ask for truth or dare, when everyone is picking truth?”
Eric: “Maybe we should skip the asking part, and just ask a question to someone?”
Kelly: “Or we could change the rules, so we have to pick dare also?”
David: “What do you have in mind?”
Kelly: “What about only allowing two truths in a row? So if you pick truth in the next round, you have to pick dare in the third round?”
Linda: “But if you choose dare in the next, you can pick either truth or dare in the third round?”
Kelly: “Yes.”
Ruth: “Does the same rule apply for dares?”
Linda: “Let’s see how it goes? We can change that also, if we need to.”
Kelly: “Any objections to the added rule?”
No one says anything, but most are nodding their approval.
Kelly: “Okay then, Ruth pick the starting player for round two!”
Old 05-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

I know that the first chapters are a little short, but I promise that the future ones will be around the same length as my other story.

Also the story starts a slow, but there will be more action later, so please be patient readers. It is easier to build a long story, if there are some development in the story, and not start with all the action right away.

Hope that you understand
Old 05-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #6
JackTheWriter

A great start and very well written. Even with it being only the beginning the characters are already showing individual personalities and are not just cardboard cutouts, which is very important to me when reading a story. My only complaint has nothing to do with you and your writing style, its just that I hate getting into a new story when it is just starting because the anticipation for new chapters is agonizing. Call me selfish but I always want more. Once again good job and you have a fan in me.

Loves: Diapers, Messing, Wetting, Body Writing, Hypno
Likes: cum eating, pet play, crossdressing, humiliation, laxatives, anal, scat
Dislikes: Bathroom control, Edging, Hidden Public, Pain
Limits: friends, family, blood, vomit, public, eating poo

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo
JackTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #7
shola

heehee, yep. I don't like not having lots of updates to read too
Hope you update soon!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
dickface

I am excited to hear another story from you! cant wait for more!!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:18 AM   #9
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Before the round starts, Linda is thinking: “This is going far better than I had expected. This could be a very good game.”
Ruth: “Susan will start this round.”
Susan smiles: “Nice, I ended the last one, and have to start this one.”
Linda: “Yes. And who is going to be the lucky one to pick first?”
Susan: “I think is it going to be Michael - Truth or dare?”
Michael: “Truth”
Susan: “Remember you have to select dare in the next round then.”
Michael: “I know…”
Susan: “Have you ever been in public without underwear?”
Michael: “NO!”
Kelly: “And remember everyone, try not to pick the persons you have already given or taken actions with.”

Michael: “Linda - Truth or dare?”
Linda: “Should I try a dare?”
She looks around for the reaction on the others, she can see that many have stopped breathing.
Linda: “No, I cannot do it now. I pick truth.”
Michael: “Okay… What is your bra size?”
Linda is quite proud of her tits: “34A.”

Linda: “Now Kelly your turn - Truth or dare?”
Kelly: “Let’s get some action. I choose dare!!”
There is a small grasp in the group. Everyone is so excited to know what dare Linda is selection for her friend Kelly.
Linda: “Hmmm… What should I go for?”
She looks at Kelly and smiles: “You are quite ticklish as I remember, but let’s find out.”
Kelly: “Nooo… you evil girl.”
Linda: “I dare you to let a random boy tickle your bare stomach for 30 seconds.”
Kelly: “Ohhh…”
Michael: “How do we pick a random person?”
Linda: “I suggest that Kelly draw a name from the bowl. Ruth can’t you please put in the boy’s names only?”
Ruth: “Sure.” She finds the four names and put them into the bowl. Before she hands the bowl to Kelly, Ruth shuffles the names around.
Kelly: “This is so excited… who is it going to be?” She lets her fingers move around in the bowl, and finally picks a name. Kelly hands it to Linda: “I do not dare to watch…”
Linda looks at the name: “Eric!”
Eric smiles and raises and goes to Kelly: “Lie down and move the shirt.”
Kelly looks at Eric for a moment, before she lies down. She slowly lifts the shirt up, so her bare stomach gets into view.
Linda: “Who takes time?”
Michael: “I can do it. Ready?”
Eric and Kelly nod.
Michael: “1… 2… 3… start!”
Eric moves his hands to Kelly’s stomach and starts to tickle her.
Kelly: “Hi hi hi hi hi… Nooooo… pllleeeasseee… sttoopp… hi hi hi hi hi…”
Eric is showing no mercy, as his hands are moving around on the nude stomach.
Kelly wriggles from side to side, trying to avoid Eric’s hands, but it is no good: “hi hi hi hi hi hi hi …”
Eric gets a little braver and starts to tickle Kelly’s sides and on her ribs.
Way too soon for everyone else than Kelly, Michael ends the show: “Stop!! Time is up!”
Kelly gets up and tries to breathe again, as she pulls her shirt back down.
Eric smiles on his face as he goes back to his place next to David.

Kelly is now able to speak again: “David - Truth or dare?”
David: “I will also go for a dare.”
Kelly tries to find a good one: “Pick a girl and kiss her on the mouth for 10 seconds.”
Everyone looks at Kelly, she has certainly taken this game to another level.
Tina looks nervous and asks: “What if the girl does not want to?”
Linda: “Good question?”
Michael: “I would say it is optional for others to participate.”
Kelly: “So if the one picked refuses, David can choose another?”
Michael: “Yes, I think that is fair. It is David’s dare, not someone else’s.”
Linda: “Sounds fair. And if no one will participate, you have to give another dare.”
Kelly: “Fine. But who do you choose David?”
David looks at Ruth and thinks: “This is my chance.”
Ruth is looking back at David and thinks: “He is going to pick me… I can see it…”
David: “Ruth… I choose you…” His heart is beats very fast. Will she reject him?
Ruth is taking a deep breathe: “Okay…”
Everyone else is staring at David and Ruth, as they get closer to each other.
Michael: “I am ready with the stopwatch.”
David and Ruth are standing in front of each other, and have put their hands on the others shoulder.
Michael: “1… 2… 3… start!”
David and Ruth turn their head and their mouths are meeting. It is not the most erotic kiss in the history, and no tongue is used. But both David and Ruth seem to enjoy every second of it, and they are both a little disappointed, when Michael stops them.
Michael: “Time!!”
David and Ruth break their kiss and silently they both go back to their place.
No one is saying a word for a moment, everyone is staring at either Ruth or David, and they are both looking into the ground.
Kelly breaks the silent: “David, your turn!”

David is coming back to reality: “Eric - Truth or dare?”
Eric does not want anyone to have revenge for his tickling of Kelly: “Truth”
David: “Have you ever kissed a girl?”
Eric is a little jealous at his friend in that moment: “No…”

Eric looks around to see his options: “Tina - Truth or dare?”
Tina definitely does not want to do any more dares than she has to: “Truth.”
Eric: “Okay… what should it be?”
He looks at Tina, who looks nervous, she hope that it is not too embarrassing.
Eric: “Have you ever shown your tits to anyone?”
Tina covers her tits: “No!”
Eric is smiling and most of the others are laughing at Tina’s act.

Tina is continuing the game: “Linda - Truth or dare?”
Linda: “You cannot choose me. I have already had a go this round.”
Tina: “Okay… Who is left then?”
Ruth and Joe raise their hand.
Tina: “Ruth I choose you then - Truth or dare?”
Ruth: “I go for a dare.”
Tina has expected a truth, so she is completely unprepared: “Hmmm…”
Ruth looks at Tina and hopes that she will be nice to her.
Tina: “I dare you to let two random persons tickle your naked feet for 1 minute.”
Susan takes to bowl with names and puts everyone but Ruth into it: “Pick two…” She hands the bowl to Ruth.
Ruth picks the first name: “Michael…” then the second: “Linda…”
Linda: “Okay get your feet ready.”
Ruth takes off her shoes and socks and lies down. Michael and Linda each take a foot, and make themselves ready to tickle Ruth.
Michael: “Joe, can you take time?”
Joe: “Sure” he picks up the stopwatch: “Ready… Set… Go!!”
Ruth is kicking wildly as soon as Michael and Linda tickle her feet: “NNnoooo… Pllleeeasse… NNNnnoooo… Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi…”
Michael and Linda are looking at each other and smiles, as they continue their assault the two naked feet.
Ruth: “Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi… Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi…”
The tickling is going on for the entire minute, until Joe ends Ruth’s misery: “Stop! Stop!”
Ruth: “Thaaannkksss… I cannot take… any…more…”

After a short break where Ruth is getting her socks and shoes back on, the game continues.
Ruth: “Who should I pick Joe… or Joe?” She smiles at Joe: “Joe - Truth or dare?”
Joe is playing a little tactical. The dares might get worse in time, so he does not want to be forced to do one next round: “Dare.”
Ruth: “Brave guy… now no more tickling. So I dare you to show us your underwear for 30 seconds.”
Joe’s eyes are widening. This game is certainly getting wilder and wilder. Has his tactic backfired? Or is this much easier than what might come. Joe is very unsure at the moment. He gets up and looks at Michael.
Michael is ready with the stopwatch: “I start the time, when we see your underwear.”
Joe unzips his pants and lets them fall to his knees, giving everyone a view of his black boxers.
Michael has started the time, and the 30 seconds are going very slowly for Joe.
Joe is trying at all his heart not to get an erection. That would be so embarrassing.
Kelly is staring at Joe, while she thinks: “This is so sexy. Too bad I cannot see more. I wonder what I would do, if it was me standing there in my underwear…”
Ruth cannot stop thinking: “Have I gone too far? Would anyone ask me to do the same? Or even go further? Nooo… I cannot show them my p…”
Michael is feeling a little bad for his buddy, while he is looking at the stop watch: “3…2…1… Stop.”
Joe pulls up his pants and quickly sits down again.

Joe: “Susan you have the last action in this round, what is it going to be? Truth or dare?”
Susan is not willing to do a dare like Joe has just performed, so she sticks with the safe on: “Truth.”
Joe: “How much do you weigh?”
Susan is relieved that she ends the round with an easy one: “85 lbs.”

Linda is still pleased that she has suggested the game. However she is a little anxious about what it will lead to.
Joe has got some confidence, knowing he does not have to pick dare in the next round: “End of round two. Ruth shuffle up for round three!”
Others are not so lucky. Michael, David, Linda, Tina and Susan all have to pick dare.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:06 PM   #10
shola

I like it! I like it like it like it
Please update soon!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
Janetleehan
Account Banned

OMG!!! Please continue, this story is awesome, and so is ur other story.

Soft limits: hidden body writing, pee, poop,photos

Hard limits: illegal, public, public bodywriting, family, friends, blood,videos

I am still in school so I am mainly inaccessible in the morning until like 2:30 or 3:00, sometimes later. I am quite busy on weekend afternoons. I live with my family so dares have to be in my rooms and my bathroom, all quiet. I can't drive. GIVE ME HOMEWORK DARES!!!
Janetleehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:16 AM   #12
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Seriously, why do you write sex stories about kids? The characters in your story are 10-11 years old.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #13
dickface

If this story is as close to as good as your other one, its going to be fantastic! cant wait for more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:59 AM   #14
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Like after the other rounds Ruth is making ready to draw the person to start the next round. As Susan and Tina has already started in the previous rounds, only seven names remains in the bowl.
Ruth makes the draw: “And the lucky starter is… Linda!”

Linda: “Okay we start with David - Truth or dare?”
David liked the last dare, but is quite sure he will not be that lucky twice: “Truth.”
Linda: “How was your kiss?”
David looks at Ruth and smiles: “It was fantastic.”
Ruth is blushing and looks into the ground. Deep inside herself she feels the same way, it was a good kiss.

David: “Michael you have to choose dare”
Michael: “Yes…”
David: “I dare you to find a pair of your underwear, put it on your head until your next turn.”
Michael: “How embarrassed… But I will do it…”
He goes to the tent and finds a pair of clean boxers. Michael goes back to his seat and puts the boxers on his head: “Satisfied?”
David is laughing: “Indeed!!”
The others are also laughing at Michael, as it looks so ridicules.

Michael: “Ruth - Truth or dare?”
Ruth got enough dare last round: “Truth!”
Michael: “Did you like to watch Joe in his underwear?”
Ruth thinks: “I start to wish I had chosen a dare. It is so humiliating to talk about my crush in front of everyone.”
Michael: “You did stare at him, we all saw that…”
This does not help Ruth, and she blushes yet another time this evening: “I don't know… a little… There wasn't much to see…”
Joe also wishes he could have disappeared out into the air. It is so embarrassing, to hear someone talk about him flashing his boxers.

Ruth moves on: “Kelly - Truth or dare?”
Kelly: “Truth.”
Ruth: “Have you tits started to grow?”
Kelly’s jaw drops at the question. Everyone knows that she is the only girl here that has not started to grow anything: “No… I have not…”

Kelly is looking for a little revenge. She knows that she cannot get Ruth, but then she can go for her best friend. And she is in the unlucky situation that she has to pick a dare: “Susan I have a dare for you.”
Susan does not like the tone in Kelly’s voice, but there is little she can do: “Okay…”
Kelly: “I dare you to only wear underwear until your next turn, and don't cover yourself up.”
Susan is now going to be the first girl to show her underwear. She hates it. She is wearing a plain white matching panties and training bra. Her nipples are just small cherry sized pieces of flesh sitting in the middle of her chest. Susan takes off her shoes and socks, before she gets up from her seat and starts to unzip her pants. They are lowered to the ground, and the bottom of her panties is shown below her shirt. The pants are removes and Susan now stands in her panties, training bra and shirt.
Kelly: “Shirt too.”
Susan slowly lifts it up over her head, letting everyone see her panties and training bra. She puts the shirt down to the rest of her clothes and sits down with her legs crossed and arms covering her chest.
Kelly: “Sorry Susan, but the dare was no covering. So uncross your legs and hands to your side.”
Susan looks into the ground and moves her hands to her side, before she uncrosses her legs.
All the boys are staring intense on Susan’s nipples and crotch. This causing several of the boys to get a semi-erection, and all of them are now hoping that they are not going to do anything similar.

Susan: “Eric – Dare or dare?”
Eric really hopes that this dare does not involve any kind of stripping. To show his underwear is bad enough, but be caught we a hard-on would be hugely embarrassing. Eric tries to play cool: “Then I will pick… Dare.”
Susan: “I thought so. I dare you to pick a random girl, and let her slap you ass 5 times without pants.”
Eric is definitely not cool anymore.
Susan: “Ruth do you have the bowl ready?”
Ruth: “Always.” She hands the bowl with the five names in it to Eric.
Eric picks a name and reads it: “Linda…”
Linda smiles: “I will love to help you with your dare Eric.”
Just as she has said it, she regrets it and thinks: “Oh no… Now they really think that I fancy him…”
Eric tries to focus on his semi-erect dick. But as all boys know, the more you focus on avoiding a hard-on, the harder the dick gets.
Linda has moved to Eric: “Get up and show me that ass.”
Eric then gets the idea: “I do not have to stand up, I can just lay down on the ground.” And so he does. He lies on the ground face down, where he unzips his pants and pulls them down to below his ass.
Linda is a little disappointed, but she knows that Eric has not cheated, just been creative: “Ready?”
Eric: “Yes…”
Linda raises her right hand and slaps the left buttock.
Eric: “Ouch…”
Linda hits him again.
Eric: “Ouch.”
Yet another blow from Linda hits Eric.
Eric: “Ouch!!”
Linda sees on the edge of Eric’s boxers that he is getting a nice red color. Then she hits him again.
Eric: “Arrhhh…”
Linda hits him for the last time.
Eric: “Aarrrrhhhhh!!”
Linda caress Eric’s ass before she goes back to her seat.
Eric pulls his pants back up and zip them. His hard-on issue has long gone - the spanking has been effective in that way.

Eric is back in his seat and looks at Joe: “Joe - Truth or dare?”
Joe just witnessed the spanking, picks the easy one: “True”
Eric: “Do you masturbate?”
There is a mixture of gasping and wondering among the others. It is clear that some has no idea of what the question is about, while others are perfectly aware of how humiliation this question is. After all masturbation is a very private thing.
Joe however knows what Eric is asking him about: “No…”

Joe: “Tina I guess it is your turn - Dare”
Tina is having a lot of butterflies in her stomach: “Yes…”
Joe: “I dare you to, put your underwear on the outside of your clothes until your next turn.”
Tina: “Nooo… I cannot take it off here…”
Joe: “The dare did not say you should do it here, you can go in the tent if you want.”
Tina is very relieved to hear this: “Okay then…”
She goes to the tent and make sure it is closed properly, before she start taking off her clothes. First her shoes and pants, before her panties are off too: “I have changed clothes so many times before, but this feels so strange.” She quickly puts her pants back on, being careful with the zipper and her pubic hair.
Tina now takes off her shirt and training bra. She looks down on her small tits: “Good I do not have to show those…” Her shirt is coming back on and she now stands with her underwear in her hands: “It feels so weird not wearing any underwear.”
She feels her nipples harden a little, and a strange unfamiliar tickling between her legs. Tina does not take any special note of this, and puts on her underwear. She has to stretch is to get it to fit, but she manages.
Tina goes outside to the others and as soon as she comes into view the others start to laugh.
Joe: “It took a while, but it was worth waiting for. Hi hi hi…”
Ruth: “How do we know that she has not just put on some of her spare underwear, and kept some on?”
Tina knows where Ruth is going: “Nooo wayyy… I am not going to show you… You have to trust me!!”
Joe is pleased with his dare. Yet another girl has shown their white panties and training bra.

Tina has gotten to her seat and continues the game: “Linda time for your dare.”
Linda: “Okay”
Tina feels she has to show the others, that she is not boring. She knows that her start of the game was not fantastic. Her first question was lame, and her last dare was just a copy from another dare. This time she wants to give a good dare: “I dare you to, take off your bra and leave it off for the rest of the night.”
Linda is looking at Tina and thinks: “She cannot be serious. She knows I am the only one having tits. She also knows that my nipples will show through the thin and tight shirt I am wearing…”
All the boys are staring intense on Linda. Even though they might have another dream girl in the group, everyone has a desire to see Linda’s boobs.
Tina starts to feel a little bad, maybe she has gone too far: “You can go in the tent too… if you need…”
Linda: “No need to…” She reaches behind her back, unlocks the bra, quickly puts her arms through the sleeves and before anyone has realized what has happened - Linda sits with her pink bra in her hands.
Everyone is following Linda’s hands with their eyes, and some are quite disappointed, when Linda puts the bra behind her seat and out of view. At least that is until they realize, what Linda already knows. The erect nipples are pushing against the fabric of Linda’s shirt, leaving little to the imagination.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #15
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

another great chapter!!! thanks.. looking forward to the continuation...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
first time, truth or dare, young