Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2016, 01:02 AM   #1
SxRed

Default The Intruder

Might contain some non consent.

I am home alone, locking up the house before going to bed. I can hear the sound of glass breaking down the hall and before I can do anything I'm forced down onto the ground, my face pressed against the wood, I lay there on the cold floor. I am scared and shivering. Without saying a word I am blindfolded, my hands forced behind my back and tied, my ankles tied together, and some cloth is pushed into my mouth. I struggle but the intruder is too strong for me. Within moments my clothes are ripped off, leaving me only wearing panties. I can feel myself getting a little wet between my legs. My cheeks flushing pink with embarrassment. I can feel strong hands pulling my bum up into the air. Just as suddenly his hands are gone, leaving me completely alone.

For about 10 minutes I stay still, trying to hear a sound. A loud crack and the familiar sting of being spanked with a riding crop. I yelp, moving my hips. But another crack and I stop moving, afraid to move again. A hand touches my bum, rubbing gently. Running the hand up my back, into my hair. I recognise him right away and I moan softly. He yanks my head up by my hair. Feeling his breath on my cheek as he whispers.
“You're mine. Don't move.”
I try my best to stay still as he spanks me three more times, making me whimper softly. His hand gently squeezing my bum cheeks. Quickly, with once smooth movement he rips off my panties. I can feel his fingers moving around, touching what is left exposed in front of him. Without a warning he pushes one finger deep inside my wetness. He chuckles when he hears a soft gasp escape my lips, grinding my hips against his hand. Desperate movements of a young girl needing her release. He allows me to grind against his hand for a few minutes before he spanks my bum with his bare hand, causing me to stop moving. His hands on me disappear and I can hear the ruffling sounds of clothes being removed. When the noise stops I can feel him position himself behind me. His hands rubbing me. His strong hands running up my back, around to my front cupping my breasts. His hands slide down my front to just above my pubic bone, back to my bum. With his thumb he gently rubs my hole, while his other hand finds my clit, my soft moans being the only sound surrounding us.

Without any warning he pushes his hardness into my wetness. A loud moan escaping my lips, a moan so loud it's almost a scream. The cloth in my mouth basically useless as he slowly starts moving in and out. His hand grabbing a fistful of my hair, pulling, forcing me to arch my back while he pushes in deeper and harder. My moans and gasps only making him harder. He suddenly pulls out of me and I can feel him pressing the tip against my other hole, pushing inside slowly. His fingers digging into my hips, his other hand pulling my hair harder. He lets me adjust for a moment before beginning to fuck me. After a few moments his thrusts get harder, faster and deeper. My loud moans only encouraging him to continue but he stops. He pulls me up and positions me on knees in front of him. Gently he pushes a finger into my mouth to see my response. I suck on his finger hesitantly. He takes a fistful of my hair, with the other stroking my cheek gently. I feel him pushing his hardness against my lips until I open up and he pushes into my mouth. Just the head at first, holding my hair and taking the blindfold off. I suck slowly, looking up at him until he pushes deeper into my mouth. He keeps pushing even when I gag. He moans, pushing his whole length down my throat I try to push away. But he thrusts further down my throat a few times before pulling my head back forcefully. I can see him smiling down at me while I gasp for air, tears in my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. He pushes inside my mouth again and he fucks my mouth hard, making me choke until I can feel him shooting his cum down my throat. He pulls out and whispers. “Good girl.”
SxRed is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to SxRed for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk