Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-11-2008, 12:35 PM   #31
applebooty
Account Banned

Wow, I just jumped into this one. I can't wait for more. Your writing is fantastic, and very descriptive.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #32
sirparkuk

Send a message via MSN to sirparkuk Send a message via Yahoo to sirparkuk

Thanks for the positive comments! Here is the next installment - as I said in my previous post, feel free to post here or PM me about any likes / dislikes or ideas for this story.

---------------------------------------

There was a part of Andrew who longed just to watch this beautiful girl fingering herself inside her black panties – wanted to watch her bring herself to the edge of orgasm. He focused on Hannah’s face, her eyes still fixed on Emily, her tongue flitting in and out of her mouth as she breathed heavily. But a deeper, and altogether darker instinct stirred strongly in him again, and he brought his hand back again, ready to strike. Andrew caught Emily’s gaze for a moment, and saw in it a mixture of desire, panic and bewilderment, and for a moment he wished that it was Emily who was standing in front of him. But that will come, he assured himself…

Without warning Andrew brought his hand across Hannah’s ass, considerably harder than before, making sure he cupped his own hand a little to avoid stinging his own palm. She let out a shriek of shock and pain, but this time managed to keep her hand in position, although she stopped all movement. Andrew could see the muscles in her thighs and calves tense, as she waited for the immediate stink to subside. The sound of the sudden slap seemed to resonate through his office, and he could see immediately the mark his hand had made on Hannah’s ass. He had aimed just to the left of her panties, and the area now glowed red.

“One,” said Emily, in barely a whisper. Andrew looked at her, surprised that she had spoken without prompt or reminder. She did not meet his eyes, but instead kept her focus on Hannah, and as their eyes met again, Andrew saw Hannah’s fingers begin to move again, begin to move in and out again in the same steady rhythm.

Andrew allowed himself to smile briefly, aware for certain now that both Hannah and Emily were now bound into this ritual. He brought his hand back again, and this time let it land with full force, finding the same spot as before on Hannah’s ass. The effect was instantaneous. Hannah almost jumped onto tiptoes, and as she swore loudly, she brought her hands, in an involuntary movement, to her ass.

Emily and Hannah both spoke at the same time, Emily’s “two” clashing with Hannah’s apology. “I’m sorry… I couldn’t… help it,” she breathed, her muscles still clenched against the sharpness of the pain.

“I’m sure you are,” said Andrew quickly. “And you certainly will be,” he added, a new menace in his tone. “The rules were clear Hannah, and you broke them. So now you can strip completely. And once you have, I want you to give your panties to Miss Edwards. “

Hannah lifted her eyes to him again, and for a moment they seemed to move between defiance and deference, unsure how to deal with the tide of fear and longing that was rising in her. She turned her head to look again at Emily, and spoke simply, “For you Miss.”

Hannah lifted her hand behind her back, and released the clasp at the back of her bra with shaking fingers. She let the straps fall from her shoulders and, whilst still covering her breasts with her hands, let the bra fall to the floor. She raised her eyes again to look at Andrew, and realised, of course, the hopelessness of trying to cover herself. With her eyes lowered again, and with her face reddening further still, she let her hands fall to the waistband of her panties, and slipping her fingers inside, brought them slowly down her thighs, past her knees, until they lay at her feet. She bent down, bending at the knees, picked up the panties and slowly straightened.

Andrew took in the image of her completely naked form. Her breasts were small, but perfect, and he noticed how firm her nipples seemed. He let his eyes travel down her stomach, and lingered at her pussy, shaved neatly into a thin strip, no doubt with Miss Edwards in mind again. Without speaking, she handed the panties to Emily, who took them automatically, meeting Emily’s eyes momentarily.

“Good. Thank you Hannah,” Andrew said, the implied menace in his tone fading again into the background. “Now, you are going to continue where you left off. The last smack will not count - so you have nine to go. Off you go.”

The extent of Hannah’s complete exposure suddenly seemed clear to them all. At least previously, the black material of her panties had hidden her fingers from view, had maintained a hint of privacy. But now, as she slid her hand down again, both Andrew and Emily could see as her index finger began to slid along and inside her pussy lips, could see the involuntary shudder as she found her clitoris, and began gently moving her finger in and out.

Andrew took a step closer to Hannah again, as felt her tense as he did. He spoke softly, loud enough for Emily to hear, but only just.

“Listen carefully Hannah. If your hands stop moving when I spank you, or try to cover yourself up again, Miss. Edwards here is going to put those panties you gave her into your mouth for the rest of this punishment.”

Hannah’s eyes lit with the shock and fear of the suggestion, and as Andrew drew his hand back again, he wondered how strong she would be able to be…
sirparkuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:55 PM   #33
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirparkuk View Post
Andrew took a step closer to Hannah again, as felt her tense as he did.
I think you mean "and". I'm exhausted, so I wasn't sure if it was my eyes playin tricks on me haha. Anyway, this was a great installment. You just might be the king of cliffhangers.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #34
sirparkuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebooty View Post
I think you mean "and". I'm exhausted, so I wasn't sure if it was my eyes playin tricks on me haha. Anyway, this was a great installment. You just might be the king of cliffhangers.
Quite right applebooty - I did indeed mean "and". Apologies for the careless typo! The next installment is half written, so I hope to post it later tonight.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:39 PM   #35
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirparkuk View Post
Quite right applebooty - I did indeed mean "and". Apologies for the careless typo! The next installment is half written, so I hope to post it later tonight.
Ooh! You know I'll be here.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #36
sirparkuk

So here's the next installment as promised...
------------------------------------

Andrew lifted his hand back again, and keeping his palm slightly cupped as before, brought it down with full force on Hannah's ass, hitting the same spot as previously. Hannah seemed to leap forward, her yelp filling the office. She stood on tiptoes, waiting for the initial sting of the smack to subside, but to Andrew's surprise, kept her hand in position, and although her fingers seemed to freeze, they did not move away or attempt to cover her ass as before.

Andrew lifted an eyebrow at Emily, who catching his look, said quickly, "Two." As the initial pain left her, Hannah let herself down onto the heels of her feet again, and started to let her fingers once more explore and probe inside her. Her focus regained, she once more fixed Emily with her stare, and her breathing, now heavy and ragged, let out a gutteral groan.

Sensing his moment, Andrew moved quickly. He lifted his hand back again, and brought it down hard across Hannah's ass. As before, Hannah yelped, but before she had time to draw breath or compose herself, he once more brought his hand down on her now deep red ass. The effect was immediate. Despite her clear determination, the shock of the second hit led Hannah to jump forward, and in doing so she lifted her hand from her pussy, and brought it round to protect her ass.

Hannah immediately recognised her error, and in a moment of instinct tried to cover her mistake, and brought her hand quickly back around. But she knew what had happened, and as she raised her eyes to meet Andrew's, he saw in them an almost naive search for help. It was not forthcoming.

"Well, Hannah," he said, with the menace returning once more. "You were warned." He turned to look at Emily, who was standing in an apparent trance, unable to shake herself from her intermingled fears and desires. "So Miss. Edwards. You are to put the panties into Hannah's mouth before she continues her task."

Emily looked at the panties she still clutched in her hand. "But.... how can..." Her voice trailed off as she met Andrew impassive stare.

Hannah's voice was clearly strained as she spoke, but still she managed to lift her head and look straight at Emily.

"It's ok Miss. Just do it."

Andrew wondered if she understood what she was saying, but he watched as Emily took a step forward to stand in front of her student.

"I'm sorry," she said in no more than a whisper, and as she spoke she brought the panties up to Hannah's mouth. With one hand she gently touched the side of Hannah's cheek, and with the other started to push the panties into her rmouth. As the material touched Hannah's tongue, Andrew could see her fight not to gag, the rough and dry material immediately soaking up any moisture in her mouth. Her eyes filled with fear, the suggestion of suffocation and the pain in her ass combining powerfully.

Andrew was not alone in seeing Hannah's expression, and suddenly Emily stood back, panties in her hand, and spoke clearly for the first time it seemed that evening.

"I can't. I won't. It's not fair Andrew."

Andrew allowed a flicker of a smile to cross his lips, and then spoke quietly but firmly.

"Then, Miss. Edwards, you must take the punishment yourself - a punishment fitting for the serious error of judgement you made this evening." He took a step towards her, and this time let his smile last, implying nothing but menace to the frightened Emily.

Last edited by sirparkuk; 10-14-2008 at 11:16 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:43 AM   #37
lil_ellia
Account Banned

love it SirPark - keep it going! x
lil_ellia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:54 AM   #38
applebooty
Account Banned

I wonder what he has in store for the beautiful teacher... Can't wait for more.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:29 PM   #39
sirparkuk

I wonder applebooty... why don't we find out! The weblink towards the end of the story is a link to an image in case anyone isn't sure what I mean...

-------------------------------------------

Emily looked at Andrew for what seemed like an age. Her expression didn’t change, but the story of the decision she was making was easy to see in her eyes. Should she continue to watch Hannah suffer like this, even be a part of it, or should she step in and risk the punishment herself? Of course, there was always the option to just leave, and live with the fallout the following day, but the further this had gone, the more she prayed that this would be an end to it, a strange but private ritual of punishment and desire.

Finally the focus of her eyes seemed to sharpen, and with a deep breath she said, “Ok. I’ll do it.”

Andrew looked at Hannah, expecting her to reply, to assert her determination that she should bear the punishment, but one look at her told him she was, at least for the moment, powerless to fight. The humiliation of her nakedness, the pain still stinging in her ass and the fresh memory of those panties in her mouth seemed enough to subdue her loyalty to Emily.

“Well then, Miss Edwards,” spoke Andrew in a deliberate tone. “Your punishment… This girl came to you this evening hoping for a quite inappropriate liaison, and you did nothing to discourage her. In fact, it seems to me, you led her on. And so you will be honourable to the implied promise you made to Hannah.”

Emily followed his words carefully, bowing her head a little at the mention of the events from earlier that evening, then looking at him with questioning eyes at his last comment. What could he mean – “be honourable to the implied promise….”

“Let me make this clear for you, “Andrew continued. “You will strip, completely. I will tie your hands behind your back, and you will pleasure Hannah with your tongue. I’m sure she’s dreamt of you doing that to her in one of her many fantasies, and you’re going to make her dreams come true – make good on the implied promise. But that, of course, is not really a punishment. I rather suspect you might both enjoy it a little.”

Emily, who had been listening with ever widening eyes, almost spluttered her incredulity at the idea that this might not be enough of a punishment. Hannah, who had been standing with her head lowered and moistened eyes, looked directly at Andrew as he mentioned her fantasies. Andrew couldn’t help noticing the irony here, how the roles had changed. It was now her turn to make the decision – to stand up for her Miss Edwards again, or stay quiet and allow her fantasies to be, at least in part, fulfilled. Andrew continued before either of them could put their thoughts into words.

“And so, to make it a real punishment we will have to dive into my ‘confiscated items’ drawer. You see, one of the perks of this job is confiscating items – inappropriate, dangerous or disruptive items – from student’s bags. And trust me, I have quite a collection.”

As he had spoken he had been moving around to his desk, and he now bent over to open the bottom drawer. He rummaged his hands around, seeking out what he knew was there, and selecting three items, lifted them out and put them on his desk: a pack of four grip-clips (http://www.martellssolutions.co.uk/P...ges/038275.jpg), a purple vibrating egg and a blue-tinted glass bottle of what looked like cheap aftershave.

“So Miss. Edwards,” he said quietly. “Time to strip.”

Last edited by sirparkuk; 10-16-2008 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Missing word - thanks to my chief editor, applebooty!
Old 10-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #40
applebooty
Account Banned

"[...]and a blue-tinted glass bottle of what looked like cheap aftershave."

I think you missed the word "looked" but otherwise, wow. You keep this storyline interesting by adding new ideas to this. You could have easily delved into the sex and been done with it; I like how Andrew didn't force them to commit acts on him from the start. Please continue.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:32 AM   #41
sirparkuk

Thanks applebooty - missing word added! And thanks for your positive feedback. I'm really glad you're enjoying it Next chapter coming soon... promise!
Old 10-16-2008, 03:47 PM   #42
the_boy

Thumbs up good, very good

this is one of the best stories on the site, very glad that you continued it. think that it should go to the "best of getdare"

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #43
fred8171984

Smile great so far

keep it up i am really enjoying this story
fred8171984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:55 PM   #44
sirparkuk

Hi - so sorry for the delay in the next chapter. Life has been really hectic, and I wanted to make sure I got it right... it's nearly done now though, so coming soon.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #45
applebooty
Account Banned

Happy to hear you'll be posting again. Good luck with whatever you're dealing with and take your time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk