Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #46
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Hog tie in front garden

As a dare I had to put myself in a blindfolded hog tie in my front garden, wait for 10 minutes and then release my hands and masturbate (whilst still blindfolded and with legs tied). I stripped off at the start so including putting myself in the hog tie I was naked in the front garden for approx 25 minutes.

My front garden is very visible from the road and very well lit from streetlights - cars wouldn't see as there is a low hedge that would block me unless they happened to look through the gate. However, any pedestrians would have a very good chance of seeing me! I actually did this dare at 2am rather than 4am (again was tired and couldn't stay up that late!) and a couple of cars went past but as there were no pedestrians it was quite uneventful.

Maybes: Anal, friends

Limits: Family, scat, watersports

Check out my dare diary at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29595
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #47
awolonline

amazing dares - well done - love to do some of these myself

LIMITS:
shaving, scat, pain, blood, drawing, messy, illegal
awolonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #48
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Tied up in the Park

I'd decided to move on my handcuffed dares and so this time I went to a park fairly early in the evening (about 11ish) and went about setting up.

Basically this park sits between toown and one of the main student housing areas so there is general decent throughfare at night. The park is rectangular and two paths run in an L shape along the edges. At the intersection of these 2 paths is a well-lit alley that leads down to town. Also at this intersection are two well place lampposts - they can be seen from all 3 directions but from the alley you probably wouldn't notice someone there until you got within 5 metres.

Anyway I spent quite a long time setting up at this intersection setting up two ropes on each lamppost (one at foot level and one at head height). They were tied securely to the lampposts with slip knots in the free ends so that I could get my hands through them and easily pull them tight. The long set-up came in getting the cords the right length so that I would be able to get into them all and tighten them, but that that they would still be tight enough to severely restrict my movement.

Eventually I was all set up and I wandered down the alley towards town. The plan was to wait until I saw a group of girls approaching then quickly run back to my lamposts , strip off and set-up. This took absolutely ages as there were no groups of girls around that night! I had very nearly given up when two girls started walking the right way - they got close to the start of the alley and then stopped to talk to some guys that had appeared from somewhere. I was disappointed, felt sure all the guys would come down the alley with them as well! I hung around for a bit and eventually the girls left by themselves; I quickly ran back to my lamposts, stripped off and threw my clothes into the hedges and started getting into the self-tightening knots (this was actually the most nerve wracking part as if I timed it wrong or other people came along then they would clearly be able to see that it was me tying myself up - whereas the cover line I usually use is that my friends have left me this way). Soon I only had one hand free and so I put on a blindfold and reached across and slipped my wrist through the final loop. I was now completely spreadeagled and completely naked. It was exhilirating as I was so exposed - there was no way I could escape by myself (whereas my handcuffs don't look properly and I could always snap my cable ties so I was just going to have to endure whatever the girls did). My legs were very tightly spread so I could barely move them - by necessity, in order to set upthe system, the arms were a bit slacker but I probably only had an inch or two of movement in either one.

My back was to the girls and the first thing I heard as they came round the slight bend was "WHAT THE FUCK!??!" and lots of giggling. I wasn't really sure what was going on for a while as there was just lots of giggling and not much else happening. Someone made a comment on my nice butt and wanted to check me out from the front (which turned me on somewhat). I was a bit confused now because as they started coming towards me it sounded like more than 2 girls! Suddenly there was a slight pain in my butt cheek (turns out one of the girls had thought it funny to prod me with her heels there). Soon I was aware of several girls around me front and back and there was more laughter and comments about my nice body and flashes of camera (I was very turned on by all this as blindfolded I didn't really have much idea of what was going on).

Soon one of them said that they should untie me and someone pulled my blindfold off and they set to work. It turns out that there were 5 girls (a group of 3 had caught up the group of 2 who were just giggling in the alley) and 4 of them started to untie me all at once. When my blindfold came off one of the girls actually recognised me (it was a girl I had met briefly at uni but who wasn't at a friend so that was slightly embarrassing).

Soon I was untied and I put on my clothes (I think a couple walked past as I was getting dressed) . The two groups of girls split their separate ways and I walked with the pair for a short while until we split ways. They were asking lots of questions about it (one of them was the one who had prodded me with the heels) and one of them even suggested I get with the other to say thank you for freeing me - I politely declined but maybe should have gone with yes!

Now to try it again but with earphones....

Old 12-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #49
daremaster 1
getDare God

I really like these dares, very creative.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:29 AM   #50
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Life Modelling

Not really the most interesting dare but I've regularly life modelled over the last 3 years. In September to December I ended up doing lots of life modelling with uni groups across the country. For a lot of them it was their fresher sessions. Someone had once dared me to stay naked during the breaks but I'd never done it for fear of offending my other groups. However, I felt a uni a uni group might be the ideal place to do this.

I experimented a little bit by staying naked for whole sessions in some classes. However, these didn't really have any set breaks, more just 30 second stretch outs between poses so I felt this didn't really count. After a couple of the sessions I would stay naked whilst everyone was leaving and then stay naked and help the organisor sort out the tables etc.

The one time I did this properly was at Manchester uni. I went along as the model to their fresher session. I'd been told when I saw lots of people I would be in the right place and assumed they meant 30 to 40 artists rather than the 10 to 20 I was used to modelling for. When I arrived there I was in a big hall and the place was literally heaving with people. I was told there were at least 140 students there! There were also some other students doing a documentary on it but they weren't filming me. Anyway, I hadn't brought a robe as I decided I'd force myself to do this dare - what a place to start! As it was their first class the organisors didn't have any back-up robes etc. either.

I stripped off behind some curtains and then walked out naked to the front of the 'class'. There were people sitting on chairs a long way back but others sat on the floor only a metre away. The tutor introduced me to the class and talked a bit about what would be happening - that was strange, standing there completely naked in front of so many people whilst being introduced to them. Then came lots of poses and eventually there was a 15 minute break. The tutor came over to talk to me for a bit but other than that I was left alone sat at the front of the class on a couch completely naked. I just sat there which I'm disappointed about now, probably should have gone and chatted to the girls who were sitting on the floor just a short way away.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:46 PM   #51
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks for the chapter!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #52
FoxyCoxy1988

Default European Road Trip

I did a bit of a road trip for 3 weeks around Europe earlier in the year. I didnīt actually get as many dares done as I expected (I had 3 friends in the car who didnīt know of my liking for dares and I didnīt want them to find out). Iīve included brief reports of what I got up to below.

I undertook my first dare around midday in a small town in the French Alps. I stripped off in a small square and posed for a photo near a fountain (using the self timer). I donīt think anyone was around to see me so it was quite uneventful.

I then did a similar thing in another town (again during the day). This time however I dumped my clothes and walked along a street for maybe 100m before I came to the square. There were several cars parked in the square (and houses all around). Whilst I was walking along the street there was one older lady reading on her balcony who saw me and called someone else out to look (her daughter maybe?). Again I posed for a photo in the square but I donīt think anyone saw, just as I was leaving the square an old lady walked into though. I obviously had to walk back along the street to my clothes and the woman on the balcony was still there and watched me walk past!

My other dare in France was when I pulled up on the side of a īmain roadī (still not hugely busy as was in the French Alps) in the middle of the day. There was a side road off it that led diagonally up to a small town - this road actually had a fair bit of traffic whilst I was there. I stripped off my clothes, leaving them on top of a postbox, and walked along the main road for about 50 metres. During this time no cars came past which was good as there was nowhere to hide! I then cut up a small path that connected with the diagonal road after a couple of minutes (I had to walk past a couple of houses whilst on this path). When I came to the diagonal road I had to stop and hide in the path for a few minutes as several vehicles came up or down the road in quick succession. Was pretty nervous about getting back to my clothes now as again nowhere to really hide and there seemed to be a lot of cars about. When the coast looked clear I took off at a run and managed to get back to my clothes without being seen!

At another town in France I very nearly walked into a small supermarket type shop naked to buy something. However, I scouted the place out first and there was a kid helping the woman who ran the place so I decided not to. A similar thing also happened in Italy - there were two women that worked in this store and I kept meaning to go in and buy something naked but there was always a customer in there (I sat outside for a couple of hours watching) and for some reason this kept putting me off.

The final dare I remember doing was in a small Italian town. I stripped off (again during the day) and walked through these narrow streets (houses on either side) naked for about 5 minutes before returning to my clothes. I donīt think anyone saw but a car did pull out of a road infront of me at one point but drove away from me.

Old 05-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #53
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Valencia!

During a week in Spain I decided I was going to try and get lots of dares done. Iīve described everything I did in Valencia below.

First off I did lots of walking naked around Valencia at night. It seemed to be a big party town and was quite busy with people walking around but I generally managed to find quite streets and get away without being seen! Most of the time I stayed on quieter streets but I did go out onto a busy one at some point (with taxis and people on) and walked along that for maybe 30 seconds without being seen (I timed it well!). My favourite bit of walking was late one night when I walked out into the main square in Valencia and touched the fountain. Even though it was late there were still a lot of people sitting around drinking. From the road where I was relatively hidden to the fountain must have only taken 10 seconds or so but it was thrilling to walk out in plain view of so many people. Nobody actually said anything but I canīt believe that I wasnīt seen.

During my time in Valencia I asked several groups of girls if they would take a naked photo of me but they all said no - I remember that it made me worry about what would happen if people saw me!

Another dare I did (which I was given by someone from this site) was to go from my room (on the ground floor) in the hostel to the roof terrace (about 4 floors up) in just my boxers. On the roof terrace I was to gag myself with the boxers and then put clothes pegs on each nipple. I was to stay like that for 15 minutes or until I came. This dare was really good fun as it included some elements (gag and nipples) that I donīt usually do. I didnīt actually leave my room in just my boxers as there were lots of people just outside the room who would have seen. However, as soon as I was in the stairwell (of which there were 2 in the hostel) I dropped all of my clothes (except my boxers) into a basket there and went up the roof terrace. Here I put the clips on and put the boxers in my mouth. Was very nervous that someone would come up (there was the washing machine and 2 rooms on the roof terrace) so crouched by the stairs so that Iīd hear if anyone came (this did mean however that if anyone had come out of the rooms I would have been caught). Decided to go with the masturbating option and was very horny so was finished in 2 minutes which was much less risky than hanging around up there for 15 minutes. Managed to put my boxers on and walk back to my clothes without incident.

Dared myself one morning to walk from the showers on the 1st floor to the showers on the 2nd naked. On the way up I bumped into this pretty French girl who looked quite shocked. Unfortunately for her we met on the way down as well!

Final daring thing I can remember doing in Valencia was tying myself up naked to some lampposts late at night and blindfolding myself. Iīd done this sort of thing before but always set it up so that I knew a group of girls was approaching. This time I decided just to tie myself up and see who came! I was on a side road of what is normally quite a busy street but it was late so there were not many people about. I was tied up for about a minute or so before I heard a bicycle cycling along the main road. I called out for help and I heard the bicycle stop and a guy say something in Spanish. But then he took off without freeing me! Obviously I was blindfolded so maybe he didnīt see me at all but I was pretty obvious! I canīt remember why but for some reason I untied myself shortly after that.

Last edited by FoxyCoxy1988; 05-20-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #54
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Barcelona Hostel!

Barcelona was really the place where I got most daring. It use to be legal to be naked in public there so I figured people might not react so badly if I was seen. I believe it is still legal to be naked around the beach area but I didnīt actually test this. Iīll start off my describing the dares I did in the 2 hostels where I stayed and then go through the other dares separately.

Dare 1
I got up quite early one morning at the first hostel we stayed at. This hostel was in a flat type place and the hostel was just rooms on one of the floors - I believe all the other floors were private residences. There were two old style lifts (i.e. a little gate thing that you had to open and close behind you) in the stairwell that could be completely seen into. Early one morning (around 6 or 7am) I went up to the top floor (there were approx 7 floors) using the stairs. Here I left my clothes and caught the main lift down to the bottom floor (it made so much noise). Halfway down a man carrying a bicycle down the stairs saw me and seemed pretty surprised. When I got to the bottom I wasnīt sure what to do as I couldnīt go back up the stairs without bumping into this guy who was leaving for work or something. I decided to hide (it wasnīt a great hiding place but the stairs led pointed towards the main doors so I figured the guy probably wouldnīt look round behind him) on the ground floor kind of behind the lift. Once he was gone I went by foot up the stairs to the top of the other lift (which ended on the 5th floor) and caught this down to the bottom. Just as I was coming out of the lift a girl from the hostel came down the stairs, Iīm not sure if she saw me (as again I went to my original hiding place) and I think she had her head down when I saw her. After she had passed I walked up the stairs to my clothes and got dressed.

Dare 2
The following day (at around the same time) I decided to walk out of the hostel building naked. The exit to the building is through an open lobby to a set of big glass doors. Outside there is a pavement, a small road, another wider bit of pavement and then a very busy main road. There were lots of cars and people about. Also there was no way I could time it for when there were no pedestrians about or whatever as people would have easily seen me scoping things out through the glass doors. So, making sure I had my keys to hand, I stripped off in lobby and walked out through the doors (which lock automatically behind you). A man has just walked past on the first pavement but he had his back to me so didnīt see me. However, a couple of cars drove down the first road and saw me (and of course there was all the traffic on the main road, and people on the wider pavement that had a clear view of me). I crossed the road onto the wide pavement and walked down this for maybe 20m (past a couple of female joggers) to a bin and threw some rubbish in it. Just past this bin there was a zebra crossing with several people waiting but I think they all had their backs to me. After the bin I just walked back to the hostel and went back in and got dressed. I was probably only outside for 30 seconds but it was so thrilling as there were so many people around - wish Iīd got round to doing something like this but longer (maybe crossing the main road at the zebra crossing?)

Dare 3
Later in the week I checked into another hostel called Red (or Purple?) Nest. This hostel had a massive main stairwell just hidden from reception with a lift. There were about 5 (I was on the 3rd) floors and on each floor a small corridor led from the stairwell to the rooms. Straight after checking in I walked naked from my floor down to the bottom. I was only just hidden from reception at this point (well hidden from the receptionist anyway as he was facing out towards the street but people coming into the hostel would have had a good chance of seeing me) so I pressed the call button for the lift and then retreated up a few stairs for a bit more cover. When the lift came I snuck into quickly and closed the doors as quickly as possible so that the receptionist wouldnīt see me (if he had turned round he would). I then went up to the 5th floor or something and walked back down to my room without being seen.

Dare 4
After going out for a short walk I came back to the hostel and saw that there was now a female receptionist. The hostel was very quite (and actually always was during the days) so this aided my plans! I went up to my room and stripped off. The doors to the dorms were the electronic kind so I stepped outside without my card, placed my towel in the doorway and then shut it. Now, my plan was to pretend that Iīd got the towel caught in the door on the way to a shower and had forgotten my card so couldnīt get back in.

I was so turned on now to know I was completely locked out and I had no option but to go downstairs. I left the corridor and started down the stairs but saw a cleaning lady there with a bundle of towels, I didnīt want to walk past her as she could have given me a towel and ruined everything. Instead I got in the lift and pressed the button for the ground floor, the anticipation of whether there would be anyone there when the doors opened was pretty big! I went down into reception and the receptionist was checking another girl in so I explained my situation to the receptionist (the girl being checked in was laughing) and she quickly made me up a new card. To be fair to the receptionist she seemed pretty calm about the whole situation, and talked with me quite normally whilst she was sorting things out (I was covering my bits with my hands to make my situation seem more real). The whole time I was down there I was wondering if more people would walk into the hostel. I turned round and got back in the lift and pressed for the 3rd floor - however it stopped on the 2nd with the cleaning lady wanting to get in with her trolley. She looked pretty shocked so I quickly got out the lift and walked up the stairs for the final bit to my floor. Here I found that the card didnīt work (the receptionist had misheard the room number) so I headed back down the stairs (passing the cleaning lady again who looked even more confused) and had to go back to the receptionist again and ask for more help. Again she would look at me whilst talking to me and apologised for getting the wrong number - was quite a turn on that she wasnīt flustered or angry by the situation. This time I took the lift back to my floor and got into my room without trouble. Really really enjoyed doing this dare, think I will have to do something like it again, just need to think of a way to make it a little harder and more interesting!

Old 05-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #55
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

I have only just read this thread but i have to admit i would love to play with you, you have some balls man

10/10!!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #56
Lissilly

Default Impressed

Am very impressed at your recent european adventures, you seem to be gaining confidence with public nudity!
Lissilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #57
FoxyCoxy1988

Default CFNM in Spain

The last dare I did whilst abroad in Spain was very different to anything Iīd ever done before. There was a university sports tour in a town near Barcelona so I headed down their one evening and managed to sneak into one of the hotels where people were staying (there were guards on the door and you needed a wristband to get in but I managed to jump a fence).

As preparation for the dare Iīd written a note and placed it inside an envelope. My plan was to find a female sports team that were drinking in one of the rooms (only 2 or 3 people slept in each room but a lot of the teams would come together and all pre-drink in one room before heading out) and hand the note to them saying that it was a dare I needed to do but that I didnīt know what it was. My cover story was that I hadnīt done my initiations earlier in the year and was now being made to do this instead (I said I was on tour with Exeter Uni hockey team which caused a few problems I had to bluff through when one of the girls knew a couple of guys from there).

Anyway, the basic premise of the dare (that was written on the note) was that I had to hand over all of my clothes to the girls, be blindfolded and then spanked on each cheek 5 times by 10 different girls (this was taken as a varient of a dare Embers once did as I couldnīt remember precisely what she had been up to - itīs in one of her uni dares thread if you want to read through it). The note also said that there were clothes pegs and rope/string in the bag which the girls could use if they wanted (sadly this didnīt get used because the girls didnīt want to hurt me but one of them did suggest that they put the clothes pegs on my nipples before the others said it was mean) and that the girls could do what they wanted with me after completing the spankings. The note did stipulate that they had to return my clothes (as there is a big police presence in the town during tour week and they arrest even topless guys if theyīre not on the beach). The note also said they could spank me with their hands, a ruler or a hairbrush (all in the bag Iīd bought with me). Particularly funny was that I was still quite lobster red for this dare from my nude sunbathing described a post or two ago!

The first group of girls I handed the note to turned out to be a dance troop and I was surprised when they agreed to do it as dancers are generally a little less wild than sports teams. Once Iīd stripped off the girls seemed very surprised that Iīd done it and carried out the dare quickly and whilst quite embarressed and only really tapped me with the ruler. There were also only 5 of them (not very attractive) and they only spanked 1 cheek. I was a little disappointed and felt I hadnīt really carried out the dare properly so I searched for another group.

The 2nd group proved much more promising. When I knocked and went into their room their was a big group of them (maybe 12 or so) and they were clearly quite drunk. Once I explained that I had a dare written on a note but that I didnīt know what it was they told me to go outside whilst they read through it (so that I wouldnīt here it). After standing in the corridor for 30 seconds one of the girls came and told me to take off all my clothes. I didnīt actually do this at this point as I was worried about standing in the corridor naked with guards and security cameras around. A couple of minutes later a couple of the girls came back out, told me off for not being naked and made me take off my clothes before stepping into the room. Here I was greeted by all the girls and made to go and sit on a bed in the middle of them whilst they read out the note. One of the girls came over and put the blindfold on me and made me stand up and bend over and then the spankings began. I forgot to mention earlier but I took a camera with me and both times the event was filmed by one of the girls (but no Iīm not posting the video up anywhere!). Again they only did 1 cheek, but 10 of the girls participated (the chairwoman of the club went first) and there was a mix of people hitting me pretty hard and others doing it as quickly and as gently as possible (that said no-one used their hand and it didnīt really hurt though so next time I probably need to find a better spanking implement). That said one of the girls managed to draw a little blood when spanking with the spikey side of the hairbrush but apologised a lot for this.

Afterwards the girls made me do a funnel (beer bong) on the balcony and then got each of the freshers (1st years) to kiss my naked bottom. After that they got out a dice that had sex positions on it and rolled it for each fresher and then made them act out that position with me (there was 6 freshers but after 3 of them the girl in charge seemed to get bored and stopped it). After this I was īfree to goī but the girls had taken my clothe somewhere. They agreed to lead me there and I was traipsed amidst all the girls along the corridor (their room was literally right at the far end) up the stairs to the next floor and into the corridor when the womens rugby and mens football (from the same uni) were sitting drinking. The girls had used the clothes pegs to peg my clothes to the string Iīd brought and hung my clothes up in the middle of the rugby girls. So now I was forced to walk naked down the corridor with the eyes of 20 to 30 girls and 10 to 15 guys on me, get my clothes and get dressed. After this I said my goodbyes to the girls and ran as fast as I could to try and catch the last train back to Barcelona!

Old 07-08-2012, 04:18 AM   #58
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Night streak in Ecuador

Iīve been travelling around South America for the last few months and havenīt really done anything that daring (apart from the odd bit of skinny dipping with groups of people who have gone in underwear) but the other night I was quite drunk and decided to walk naked through the īmain dragīin Montanita with my hands tied behind my back.

Now, it was quite late (approx 4am) but there would still be plenty of people up partying as a lot of people keep going until daybreak. The main drag leads down onto the beach, where there were large groups of people sitting around fires drinking and then I could walk along the beach a little way before turning up a footpath to bring me back to the main road.

So, I started off by stripping off my clothes on one of these footpaths and leaving them hidden in a bush and then walking up towards the main road. At this road I crossed a bridge and then ending up hiding, crouched in a small indent in a building a several people and cars drove past. Iīm not quite sure why I hid, I knew I would be seen at some point, but I guess I was still working up courage! I was crouched there for maybe 5 minutes, and although I was completely naked and several cars and people came past no-one saw me (although I thought one car did when it slowed and turned round but it had just missed a turn-off).

After the 5 minutes I plucked up the courage and walked into the first street of the town and for a couple of minutes my luck held as I didnīt see anyone. As I turned right though into the main drag I could tell there were loads of people in the street and in the bars lining it. I just kept my eyes ahead and kept walking calmly (hands still tied behind my back). The first person I passed (a guy) shouted at me to put some clothes on but as far as I can remember no-one else said anything. When I got to the beach I got some catcalls and whistles but still no-one approached me. Soon I had walked past everyone and was back at my clothes, in total the circuit took (from when I stopped hiding until when I got to my clothes) 8 minutes, with at least 100 people seeing me. Quite an interesting dare for me as lots of my previous dares have involved lots of hiding and running away from people whereas with this I stayed calm and just walked, actually felt very liberating and free!

I was kind of hoping to do a similar thing the following day (i.e. in daylight) as it was my last day in Montanita but I was feeling hungover and rushed for time so I didnīt get round to it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk