Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #46
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

again leaving me on the edge.....of orgasm....i mean my seat :P

please add the picture/table again cos it makes it easier for me to follow xx

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #47
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Nice chapter, definitely intense. I don't know how you play blackjack there, but normally it's against the dealer. But I could see how you can go against each other. Also normally I thought that even with the five card trick, 21 still beats it. Can't wait for more.

RACHIE EDIT
I believe you are mostly correct and technically a blackjack (21 in first 2 cards) would beat a 5 card trick. However a 5 card trick would beat any other version of 21 (in more than the original 2 cards). However when tried first played (with poker friends) several years ago some of them found this hard to understand. We therefore play our games where 5 card trick beats a 21 (at all times) to try not to confuse others.

Apologies if hampered anyones reading.

More Soon - Thanks for comment

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:24 PM   #48
amenablerebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisunesoldier View Post
Nice chapter, definitely intense. I don't know how you play blackjack there, but normally it's against the dealer. But I could see how you can go against each other. Also normally I thought that even with the five card trick, 21 still beats it. Can't wait for more.

Agreed, I thought a Blackjack still won but I could be totally off base. Either way, great start to what I know will be another great story.
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:11 AM   #49
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

Interestedkn reading whats happening next. Great detail
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #50
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Relatively easy puzzle at the end of the part – please participate.

Warning – Some Mature Content, please be warned

Who is Brian going to chose?

Find out now in ……….

PART 3 (281 Parts in Total)

"Oh I know, I would like to choose David" Brian finally muttered.

David's ears pricked at once, what was Brian going to dare him to kiss.

"David I want you to kiss Sarah's juicy twat" Brian giggled thinking about the fact she was desperate for the toilet and struggling to hold it in.

"You what! "You want me to kiss Sarah down there" David groaned never expecting to be asked to kiss anything like that.

"Come on, don't tell me you have never dreamed of doing that" several players chuckled.

It was true David had dreamt of it, however he never expected his dreams to turn into reality and he wasn't going to confess about his dreams to the players.

"So what are you waiting for, get your tongue stuck into that hole" screamed Brian trying to encourage David to go further than the initial dare.

Hearing this David knew he shouldn't disappoint and politely asked Sarah if she would part her legs allowing the group to see the freshly shaved, pink, wet hole. Sarah slowly did as she was ordered trying to keep calm and forget about the building urge to pee.

Everyone was staring at Sarah's cunt as David's head became into view blocking out the magnificent sight. David stuck out his tongue out and probed it into the dark tunnel.

Moments later Sarah gave a sudden shudder as the first drops of her urine dribbled out onto David's mouth. David had never before tasted anything as sweet and at first wondered if Sarah was having an orgasm. Quickly realising what it was he swallowed the warm liquid with a huge gulp.

Sarah soon managed to control herself and the floodgates began to close.

With a load of cheer from the other players David continued to lick Sarah's wet lips sucking all the goodness up that she had deposited.

Eventually David knew it was time his moment in the spot light was over and his luscious tongue parted company. With a kissing sound his dare was finally over.

Sarah sat a little comfier than she had a few moments earlier as the urge to pee had subsided dramatically

"David how was that" John teased watching his friends wet face go bright red. "I bet Sarah tastes so nice" he carried on teasing.

"Right then who is the second kiss going to be for" Laura finally asked hoping to keep everything rolling. It didn't take her long to make her mind up. "Can I choose my sister please?"

Sarah looked up hoping she had just been put through enough embarrassment. "You want me to kiss something" Sarah finally spluttered.

Both David and Brian slumped down in there seats as they believed they were off the hook.

Laura was the first to reply "yes I want you to kiss David on the mouth.

The rest of the players looked gobsmacked at the thought of where David's mouth had been moments earlier. Would Sarah really be willing to kiss David's wet lips that had moments earlier been inside her.

After the evenings activities Sarah wasn't going to be the first refusal and reluctantly approached David. David thought that all of his Christmases had cum at once as he thrust his tongue down a different set of Sarah's lips. Sarah tried to think of happy thoughts however what she was doing couldn't escape her. David's tongue felt all slippery as it swiped it's way across Sarah's.

"So which lips would you rather be inside" Mark began to cackle as his naked prick began to bounce with enjoyment with all that he was witnessing. David didn't answer and kept his tongue down Sarah's throat for a little longer before finally removing it and licking Sarah's lips.

"I think it's time for round 2, I wonder who the lucky winner will be." said Adam excitedly knowing he now would not have to worry about the major mystery dare unlike the other 4 players.

The cards were shuffled and again dealt to the 4 players. "Who would like to go ..." asked John.

Laura cut John's sentence short by asking "Are we going to predict who the winner is again" she asked believing the chance of guessing correct would dramatically increase with every playing round as the amount of players reduced.

While the key players were sorting out the rules and what they were going to do, Brian sat there thinking of a puzzle he could ask the room when the opportunity arose.

PUZZLE - ADVENTURE ISLAND

PART A)
An adventurer wants to transport some suspected new items from a distant country. A fox, rabbit and cabbage.
There is a boat that can fit himself plus either the fox, the rabbit, or the cabbage. (ONLY 1) If the fox and the rabbit are alone on one shore, the fox will eat the rabbit. If the rabbit and the cabbage are alone on the shore, the rabbit will eat the cabbage.
How can the farmer transport the fox, the rabbit, and the cabbage to the new country?

PART B)
How long will this take if.
First trip with fox – 45 minutes
First trip with rabbit – 40 minutes
First trip with cabbage – 35 minutes
First trip on his own – 30 minutes
+ Each journey time will take an extra 5 minutes as the adventurer tires.

RACHIE EDIT
eg (journey 2 = add 5 minutes, journey 3 = add 10 minutes, Journey 4 = add 15 minutes etc) Sorry for any confusion

PART C)
If he arrives at midday what time did he set off?

----------------------------------------------------

Suddenly someone broke Brian's thoughts "I think we should ........"

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

Can you solve the puzzle?

What were the players going to do?

Who is going to win the next round?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #51
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

Good part interesting puzzle seen similar before I think. Goes to work put puzzle
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #52
_CBTslave_

Amazing, simply amazing, and for the puzzle will have to pm that.

(VIA PVT MESSAGE)

Likes and dislikes...

PM Dares list...

Toys...
_CBTslave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:15 AM   #53
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

First of all, brilliant writing on the chapter and second of all, lets see if i can get the answer right to my first Rachie puzzle o.o (I was told to put it in a spoiler box so other readers be careful)

Spoiler:
Part A

1) Start with the rabbit and move him to the other side.
2) Return to the other side and pick up the fox and move him to the side with the rabbit, picking up the rabbit after you drop the fox of so you don't leave them alone and the fox eats the rabbit.
3) Bring the rabbit to the other side (the one with the cabbage on), drop him off and pick up the cabbage so the rabbit doesn't eat the cabbage when you leave them alone.
4) Take the cabbage over to the side with the fox and leave it there
5) Go back and collect the rabbit, bringing him over to the other side and completing your trio :)

Part B

365 minutes (I thought you would add the journey times with the objects and the extra time together and this is the answer i got)

Part C

5:55am (365 minutes is 6 hours 5 minutes, taking 6 hours off 12 would give 6am and 5 minutes of that would be 5:55am)

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:32 AM   #54
Blackjack

Just caught up, liked the last 2 parts

I'll take a stab at the puzzles

Spoiler:

Take the rabbit across then go back and get the cabbage, drop it off and pick the rabbit back up and bring it back to the first side. Leave it there and take the fox over to the new country then go back and get the rabbit.

....other puzzles I'll edit with an answer later. I can't think of maths at the minute lol

Old 12-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #55
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, a hot Chapter!

Puzzle answer:
Spoiler:

Not sure if I understood the journey times properly, but here goes:

1) Take Rabbit to other side leaving Fox & Cabbage behind (40mins)
2) Come back alone leaving Rabbit behind (30mins)
3) Take cabbage to other side leaving Fox behind (35mins)
4) Bring Rabbit back leaving cabbage behind (40+5mins)
5) Take Fox to other side leaving rabbit behind (45mins)
6) Come back alone leaving Fox & cabbage behind (30+5mins)
7) Take Rabbit to other side (40+5+5mins)

Total time: 280mins
280mins before midday gives a starting time of 07.20am

owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #56
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Well thanks to you I'm going with a big smile to my bed I enjoyed this part, it was good.

I start thinking you like pee drinking dares This is the 3th part where a guy has been made to drink a girls pee.

Well I'll be honest, I kinda enjoy reading it lol

and I hope there are going to be a lot more evil dares

Spoiler:
I did this puzzle a lot in school but I don't remember all the details.

Well I would start with the rabbit. Why? Because if you take the fox first, the damn rabbit will eat the stupid cabbage. If you take the cabbage first, fox is going to eat the rabbit. If you start with the rabbit no one is going to eat anything because the fox won't eat the cabbage and the rabbit wont eat the cabbage because he is on the boat.

Well now it is a bit tricky. Because if he takes the fox to the other site it will eat the rabbit.

Well to be honest, I forgot how to solve it lol. Maybe I'll remember it later lol

btw, we need the new spoilers, the current one is to big.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:32 PM   #57
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

ewwww thats just not nice lol
Old 12-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #58
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Great chapter. Was an interesting one. About the Blackjack game, I can see where I would be mixed up since everyone who played with you was confused about how a 5 card trick worked. Since you had your own set of rules to that, then i am no longer confused. Can't wait for more.

And yeah I suck at this kind of puzzle, I always seem to miss something.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:04 PM   #59
Cute emma
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting dare. No good at these type of puzzle looking forward to the next.
Cute emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #60
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter! I have no idea for the puzzle xD
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist