Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-31-2014, 03:41 AM   #1
skirtlov

Default Drinking Beer

What is the reason for initial start drinking beer?
Is it the taste?
Or is it just the fact to appear more adult?
Did anyone enjoy the taste of his first beer?

Last edited by skirtlov; 12-31-2014 at 03:55 AM.
skirtlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 03:56 AM   #2
redambergreen

For me it was just something that everyone did eventually. It's forbidden when you're young, so naturally, you want it. I looked upon drunkenness with interest, because it was obviously a sensation that I hasn't experienced before, and if everyone does it, it's probably safe enough.

I hated the taste initially, for years. But eventually once I found what I liked, it became something that I drank not to get drunk, but rather because I liked the taste and found it refreshing.
Old 12-31-2014, 08:24 AM   #3
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

I was one of the few people I know who actually waited til they turned 21 to start drinking. So, it was the first thing I ordered at the bar, since the rest of my friends seemed to enjoy it (it being Blue Moon). That stuff was terrible! I've tried a couple different ones since then, and still hate it.

Wine and mixed drinks are more my type of thing.

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing, nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Dislikes: Pee/poop (will do pee for punishment), pain
Limits: Bananas, too public or risky, permanent, pictures (for complete strangers), family, webcam

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Check out my list of toys here!
Cookie's PM Dares (currently active)
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 08:28 AM   #4
BecomingMelisa

It's relaxing and tastes great to drink a cold beer on a warm day or just to lunch or dinner.
You won't get drunk, you just get a little tipsy from it, so you don't have a hangover the next day.
BecomingMelisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 08:30 AM   #5
DUBOB
getDare Sweetheart

Since we have a shit ton of breweries where I live I drink it because of the taste. German beer tastes good!

I started at 15, because everyone was drinking it. Never really used it to get drunk, sometimes it just happens if you drink some more. But if you want to get drunk beer takes too long in my opinion.

Now I drink about 1 beer in the evening every day or so.
Old 12-31-2014, 09:47 AM   #6
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

My first beer was when I was about 6 years old, I was sitting on the beach and my dad told me: Here, take a sip, it's lemonade. Hilarity ensures, it was gross.
At the age of 15 I started drinking beer as an evening activity with some friends on my holiday spot. That's where I learned to like it. Now I love a beer after a long day of work
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:55 AM   #7
LckMeUpPls

My dad used to let me have a bit of his beer when I was around 13, he'd pour just a little in my glass to see if I liked it. I didn't particularly like it but I didn't hate it either.

Now while I do prefer cocktails on nights out and wine with meals, I do also occasionally like to have a good ale at a pub.

Likes: Chastity, Tease and Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Edging, Anal, Deepthroat/Gagging, Spit, Cumplay, Humiliation, Light Bondage, Light Pain, Feminization

Limits:Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Public,Illegal, Scat, Diapers, Blood, Permanent, Vid/Pics/Cam
LckMeUpPls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 08:30 PM   #8
Kahlen

I first hated beer when I started drinking it, but it was 'the thing to do' so I kept going. Eventually I developed a real taste and love for it. It's definitely something that grows on you - especially on a hot summer's day!
Kahlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 06:26 AM   #9
Naughty_Challenger

Well, in Germany we also use to mix beer with coke or lemonade. Quite common, everyone does it. And as a teenager it's even better. When I was a teenager and started to discover alcohol, it was a trend to have such drinks. There were even ready ones mixed. I had my first when I was 15, possibly shortly before turning 16, if I'm not mistaken. I actually had the plan to never drink, but well, as it is within a group... I started with 2 I think and was quite drunken. They tasted quite ok. Pure beer I didn't like very much but when studying at university I decided to go for real beer, as it's cheaper to get drunken. And well, since then I really like the taste. I enjoy it during the summer, during the winter. It is my main alcoholic drink I have every once in a while, sometimes some more. On the other hand I don't have any other drugs or hardly drink any other alcohol. I just don't like the taste of hard alcohol..

Advertisements
Kink Talk