Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-20-2011, 09:39 AM   #46
Jason242

Really great story. Each post is nice and long, with great detail. Please keep it going.

Jason
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 05:04 AM   #47
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Wow can't believe it's taken me this long to get the chance to comment O.o i have read it though and it was an amazing chapter.... whay back when

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #48
alex987

Wow I had no idea it could get even better!
That was some seriously sexy writing right there. You're improving more and more with every chapter!
Awesome!
<3

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:37 AM   #49
Sexyboyy

Woooow This story is soooo hot! :3 you HAVE to continue!! :P

Likes - Naked Masturbation Cum :P

Limits - Pain, Poo, Piss, Too Messy, Family, Out of room.

I'll do anything else unless i say otherwise lol

Want to play truth or dare? Or even just want a horny chat? email me: [email protected] :P
Sexyboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:43 PM   #50
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey

I would like to thank you all for your really nice comments, I really appreciate them. Please comment and let me know what you think and don’t be afraid to criticise if you think there is something that I could improve on or change.

After the last two chapters, I found it rather hard to increase the level without getting too pervy as the previous chapters (in my opinion) had rather hot dares.

I’m sorry that I haven't updated in a while as school was hectic and I had other real life commitments that I had to take care of so I couldn’t write.

Thanks for your patience!

Enjoy and don’t forget to comment! <3

Chapter 7

"So I get to take off two pieces of your clothing?" Chad looked up and saw Tim grinning at him. "That wasn’t exactly part of the deal." He replied. But considering that Tim would strip him, he changed his mind and he stuck out his tongue at Tim. "Well, if you really insist, then you can do it. You can have my socks and shirt." He sat down on the couch, grabbed his glass and stretched out his legs in Tim's direction.

Tim walked over to Chad and knelt down. His hands ran slowly down from his knees to his feet. Chad enjoyed the soft touch of Tim's fingertips and looked down to him. Tim looked up and their eyes met for a second. Tim looked down again, pulled his socks off and dropped them onto the ground.

The fingers ran up his legs again and Chad leaned his head back onto the sofa and closed his eyes enjoying the touch. Tim reached his hips, went under his shirt and playfully tickled his sides. Chad squirmed, but before he could object, Tim stopped and Chad could feel his warm hands fondling him, carefully, to not tickle him. Tim reached behind him and pulled him a bit away from the sofa, so he could pull the shirt up. Chad let him do so, and enjoyed the soft touch of his hands.

Then the fingers left his skin and he opened his eyes. Tim smiled at him, sat down next to him and took some more sips from his glass. Then he looked at Jan and him eagerly. "It's your turn Chad."

"Oh yeah, well... Jan, truth or dare?" Chad had no idea what to dare Jan. The last two dares seemed super creative to him and he had no idea how to top that. He actually really wished that Jan would take a truth, so he could ask him what had been going on between Robin, Tim and Jan last weekend, what Jan had admitted to have fapped about.

Jan seemed to have a hard time deciding, taking a truth would most likely mean exactly that question, and he probably didn't want to tell more about it. And a dare would probably be really hard, as the last two ones were already not that easy.

Jan drank slowly from his drink, probably just to buy some more time. Finally he finished drinking and had no choice but to decide. "Well, I'll take a dare."

Damn. Now Chad had not only to think of a dare but also wouldn't find out about last weekend. "Let me think for a moment, I don't have a clue what I should dare you." Chad said to buy some time so he would not screw it up. Jan turned on a random song by Rammstein and filled a new glass with Cola and rum while Chad stared at his drink, thinking.

Suddenly Chad looked up. "I got such a good idea, wow... listen up, Jan." Chad said delighted. "Tim, are you okay with being involved in this dare?"

Tim nodded and grinned. "Yeah, fire away!"

"Okay, Jan, I dare you to..." Chad took a short break and made an evil smile. "I dare you to have Tim imitate something of his choice on you, from those things you did last weekend."

The only thing he hadn't thought about yet, was whether Tim was actually happy about revealing what they had done. Yet Tim's lips forming a devious grin told him that Tim was perfectly fine with being involved.

"Okay, slave, you've heard him, get up and move over there." Tim said with a vengeance, pointing at the armchair. Chad was taken by surprise by the dominant tone Tim used to command Jan, but couldn't help but grin at what was to come.

After slowly walking over to the armchair Jan looked over to Chad and then to Tim and began to blush. Then Tim marched over and stopped in front of Jan. Grasping his shoulders Jan turned Tim around so he faced the armchair.

"Bend down!" Commanded Tim, pressing Jan's torso down so Jan was laying on the armrest.

Jan seemed quite embarrassed by the fact that Chad was seeing what Tim had done to him the weekend before. Judging by the bulge in Jan’s pants, Chad could tell that Jan was quite aroused even though they were only pretending.

Standing behind Jan, Tim rubbed his crotch in a circular motion around Jan’s butt. Then he moved a bit away and slapped Jan’s butt a couple of times before pretending to penetrate him. They were fully clothed apart from Tim being shirtless because of his previous dare, but even the small amount of contact through their clothes had already made them both extremely horny.
Taking hold of Jan’s hips, Tim began to slowly make humping motions. After a minute had passed by he began to speed up and made movements that depicted him spanking Jan’s back with a whip.

Tim began to vigorously dry-hump Jan and Chad couldn’t help but stare at the two of them. He never thought that dry-humping could be so hot, but the bulge in his pants said otherwise. He noticed his hand slowly making its way down his pants, following orders from his dick, not his brain. *

"Do you enjoy the show?" Tim said playfully, glancing over at him. He began to get slower and slower, pretending to fuck Jan deeply with his final thrusts.

"Well, looking at the two of you, I can't help it, sorry" Chad admitted cheekily.

----------------

I would like to thank Chris and Carl for reading over and editing this chapter for me. <3

Last edited by Saphir; 10-26-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #51
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Great Update Saphir, you are seriously good at writing. Keep it up!
Old 10-25-2011, 02:20 AM   #52
Sexyboyy

The sexiness continues... :3

Why is it my hand always ends up in my boxers with this story?!

Likes - Naked Masturbation Cum :P

Limits - Pain, Poo, Piss, Too Messy, Family, Out of room.

I'll do anything else unless i say otherwise lol

Want to play truth or dare? Or even just want a horny chat? email me: [email protected] :P
Sexyboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:58 AM   #53
gayboi25

OMG! WOW! That was HOT!!! Now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:43 AM   #54
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

wow!
sexy, hot sweet!!!!!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #55
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

I think I just had an orgasm.

This was written well, sexy, and intriguing. congratulations that's what an amazing chapter looks like. 9.5/10.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:36 PM   #56
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I really like your story so far, Saphir. And your little facts about Germany are interesting.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #57
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy

its really great. keep up the amazing job

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #58
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

AMGGGG Hot.

And omfg Jan's a guy. I'm so smart.

You're wicked good at writing, no joke bro :P

-Dylsterr the smartypants :P
Old 11-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #59
daremaster 1
getDare God

Omg, soooo hot!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait till the new chapter!!!!!!!!!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #60
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Brilliant new chapter Saphir looking forward to the next one

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abroad, adventure, bet, bottle, boys, dare, drinking, europe, friendship, game, gay, lost, love, male, romance, spin, story, strip, student, teen, teenage, tord, truth