Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #181
squidoo

If we're playing by iSpud's new criteria, I'll join as a pussy. <3

"pussycat must enjoy masturbation/ private humiliation/ bondage/ anal/ overnight dares"

Last edited by squidoo; 08-13-2013 at 12:00 AM. Reason: typo
squidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:59 AM   #182
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Default The Moaning Mule

All Mules should insert an item into there ass, that won't fall out. Then put on a short skirt and at there front door edge 10 times. Once complete peg your pussy lips and walk to your local corner shop and buy a ice lolly. Then walk back, for once your back flip a coin, on heads you massterburbate with the icelolly in your pussy, tails the same but in goes in your ass ti'll its all melted away. Once melted the pegs get flicked off. No cumming

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:11 PM   #183
slavebich

so i did that i say:

i drink two coups of strong coffe, after 10 minutes i drink 4 glasses off watter, wait 20 minuttes and drink another 4 glasses.
then i take two bottles off beer and two glasses of water and jump in to the bath.
i drink water and start pissing (i try to piss in my mouth too).
Then i start drinking beer and fingering my ass. Then i finish first bottle i piss to this bottle and start fucking my ass with it.
after several time of fucking my ass i lick the bottle and drink another bottle off beer.
then i spend about one hour with one bottle in my ass and other in my mouth (and i pee several times)

I am duckling at women farm
slavebich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #184
Ices

Quote:
Originally Posted by putITin View Post
Everybody get up! It's cowgirl training time!

Since you'll ride alot your training for today consists of the following tasks:
-- get naked
-- put three clothes pegs or similar on each outer pussy lip and tap them to your thighs put a peg on each nipple
-- fetch a cussion and your favorite dildo(substitute) or a switched off vibrator and insert it
-- run a crotch rope through your lips so the loose ends will be at your back
-- sit down on the cussion and tie your ankles to your hips
-- tie your hands to the rope on your back

you'll be training how to ride like this until you came 3 times
Report back via PM
hint: a knot above your clit might help

and don't forget:
HAVE FUN.. Yeehaw
Joining as a cowgirl and will probably do this today. Thanks for posting and expect a PM soon.
Ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:39 AM   #185
lollypopcookie

Default my answer

im a cow girl I guess I would do other things but this one the all fit
lollypopcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #186
Bloodmoon

I'm in as cowgirl, and I will try to fulfill the last task as soon as I have enough time at home alone.

Likes/Limits/Toys

No, I do not want to be your Mistress.
No, I do not want to be your slave.
So don't PM me about it! I will not respond to any unexpected PM!
And no, I dont have (or want to) Kik.
Bloodmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:25 PM   #187
SlaveLily

Quote:
Originally Posted by putITin View Post
to any new pet on here.. search for one dare for your breed in this thread and do it.. if there is none for you, let me know..

have FUN!
there are none for ostriches
SlaveLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #188
sexychaton912

i'm in as a cowgirl
sexychaton912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:56 AM   #189
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

let me tell you how we deal with those filthy ostriches over there...

they just love to go out in public places with anything that resembles a butt plug up their asses while honey is dribbling down between their sexy ass cheeks bend over to moon their messy honey covered plugs and ass for 5 minutes while rubbing their breasts harshly...

it almost looks like they put their heads in the gorund and are trying to fly.. I guess that's where that expression comes from...

after they did that they PM me on how it was and what exactly they did...

have FUN!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:19 AM   #190
AlterEgo

Swatch

Okay,

So we're on the farm so let's keep that "ol' McDonald had a farm" style. Also so many women and so little dares?
For each and every one of you I have a dare. Just general rules:
You're all pretty farm animals - just like roses and snow patels - each different from another and each full of its own individual and ephemeric beauty and besides dares you should be treated with respect, so if I in some way my dare collide with your limits - just PM me what is wrong and we can fix that . I promise that I'd be elastic with dares, but I'd like to see some proofs of my dares getting done - if you have limit on photos and won't send them via snapchat/kik or post it on kinktalk in private album - that's okay - but when that happen I want to read detailed report about what/how/when you're feeling during each steps of my dares. If some instructions collide with instructions of your masters/other dares - write pm to me to change that or ignore it (ie. "you can come" instructions).

Spoiler:
my kik/snapchat: alterego26

cow must enjoy breast play/ semi public/ masturbation/ and some humiliation/ also some anal
Cows:
For a breast - draw a mayflowers around your nipples and get cucumber - cut it in half - (that part should be about two inches thick, 3-4 inches long) put it in your bicolour butt (if it's against your limits - put it in your pussy if again(?!?!?!) against your limits - just put it in your mouth), dress up and walk three times around a house making that funny "mooo" noise in each and every one room (if you live with people/parents/whoever - you can make it really quiet and it'll still count). After that you choose the most weird place - go there and with your udders with flowers on them breathing the fresh air from the farm - lay down on your naked breasts and with butt up and rub your pussy til you come mooing. Now take that cucumber out - you can throw it away or just eat it cause food shouldn't be wasted on a farm.

sheep must enjoy insertion/ spanking/ public/ and messy/ breast play
Sheep:
For a good start - spank yourself (40 times each buttock - bleat with each spank) with wooden spoon. After that take as many carrots as you feel comfortable with (and add 2 extra for me) and put them in you holes - you sheep are dirty animals and should had plugs put in your holes so you won't do anything messy on you trail. After that - spank yourself 40 times each buttock (bleat with each spank) and put up your pants. Dress (you can take out some carrots just living one in your furry butt and one in your pussy) and go out - 5 minutes or if you want some greener grass - go for 15 minutes walk. Go back - it's time to clean that fleece - go to bathroom (take wooden spoon with you) - undress and lay on your back and push those carrots with your muscles on yourself. 30 spanks on each buttock and 20 on each breast while rubbing your pussy - bleat with each spank - you can come.

piggys must enjoy messy/ public/ crossdressing/ humiliation/ piss
Pig:
Oh piggy, piggy - you're dirty once again? I don't know what to do with you. Come on - we must take you away from other animals so your filth will stay on you and nobody else. Drink 2 cups of water. Take some chocolate (I bet that every gal on this farm want to be piggy now). Put two rows in your mouth, one row in your ass, I'd say one in your pussy but that could mess up with your flora down there so I'm not recommending this. As you feel chocolate melting in your arse put one row on each of your breasts and melt it with your arms. You should look dirty now. If you want to be true pig you should now open window and dirty as a... pig make "oink, oink" to the world. Now when everybody know that you're pig - go to bathroom, lay on you back in your tub and piss over you - yu can lick it now or you could do this earlier .. Now rub your pink pussy till you come. Now come once again. And again. And Again... and once more. (5 times)

chicken must enjoy humiliation/ some pain/ anal/ masturbation/ hidden public
Chicken:
How can one humiliate creature like chicken... the best thing is to shove metal stick up their ass and put in on the oven... but I won't let you get killed . Find cucumber (that thing should be about 2-3 inches thick, 6-9 inches long) Shove it up your ass - fast and brutal. Now put it out. Lube it with toothpaste. Shove it once again. put it out. Fuck yourself with it 20 times. Cluck rubbing your pussy. Put some little tomatoes up your ass till you can't fill yourself with more. Put out some - shove cucumber once again smashing some of them. Cluck more and rub your pussy till you come. Smack yourself in each cheek 4 times. Cluck, shove, rub - you've got the idea - til you can't do it more.

to humiliate, being master, hidden public, anal, anal stretching, role-playing
masturbation, pics (18+), mild pain
pee, nipples, body drawing,
scat, animals, friends/family, public, permanent, severe pain, needles, blood, wedgies, crossdress, diapers, cam (18+)
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #191
AlterEgo

Swatch

Don't think that I forgot about rest of you :P - just stupid limit of links/emoticons/pictures/etc.

cowgirl must enjoy bondage/ humiliation/ pain/ semi public/ masturbation
Cowgirl:
Let's concentrate on that udders you've got. Put a clippers on your nipples and/or clit. Put yourself in this
Spoiler:
postimg.org/image/71djntolt/
and this
Spoiler:
postimg.org/image/qzyvjek57/
. Get dressed and go out. While walking stop from time to time to moo around here and there. If you'll find yourself in place that absolutely nobody can see you - strip down below and spray perfume on your clit - you can rub it and come mooing or you can get back if that's uncomfortable for you and come in your home/house - 5 edges and you can come - remember about loud mooooooo

pussycat must enjoy public/ masturbation/ piss/ bondage/ anal
Pussycat:
Kitty, kitty - oh you furry one... Put yourself in this
Spoiler:
and this
Spoiler:
. Drink two cups of water. Put cucumber - first cut it in half - (that part should be about two inches thick, 3-4 inches long) in your furry butt. Get dressed and go out (about 20 minutes walk). You purr from time to time. Get somewhere where nobody will see you, but still in public. Take a piss while meowing loud. After that trip come back home and undress - you can take out the cucumber from your butt. Put there as many carrots as you can take. Lay on the floor and rub your pussy like you found catnip meowing loud. You can come.

barn rat must enjoy messy/ piss/ wedgie/ crossdressing/ masturbation
Rat...
Wedgie for you right know. Feel trapped? Then run... on your four. Your house is your barn. Find yourself some water. You feel soooo thirsty - find water and drink it from the bowl. Find something to eat... Any chocolate maybe? Smear it all over your body. Put in your pussy as many carrots as you comfortable with. Try to search for more chocolate on your four legs. Find more and eat it. Go to bathroom and crouch in your tub - fuck with currots while rubbing your pussy. Edge. Repeat but now you piss while masturbating. Come.

duckling must enjoy watersports/ bondage/ private humiliation/ anal
Duckling:
Drink 2 cups of water. Put yourself in this
Spoiler:
and this
Spoiler:
. You want to get to the pond? We're getting there First try to put ass many carrots as you might feel comfortable in both your holes. After that try to fit extra one in your sweet anus. While having carrot time write on your body - "I'm a little duck - quack, quack". While quacking anf fighting with those carrots try to get to the bathroom. Put as many water as you can (depends on having tub or just shower) in your tub. While the water is pouring - sit on the toilet and keeeping those carrots with your hands from falling out - take a piss. Then still bound and filled with carrots - get to the tub. Fuck with carrots underwater. Edge twice and you can come quacking like a real duckling.

goat must enjoy wedgies/ some anal/ humiliation/ orgasm denial
Goat:
Bleat... loud and often. Write on your on one of your thighs"I'm a slutty goat!" and on the second: "I bleat when I fuck". Put as many carrots up your butthole as it's possible. Try to keeping them from falling out by wearing the tightest pants you have and walk on your four for 30 minutes. After each 10 minutes - edge bleating and walk some more. Try not to lose those carrots. If you lose some - then take out all and put them there once again one by one. Get on your bad or something higher than floor. Put your ass high and shit out those carrots while bleating and rubbing your pussy till you come.

mule must enjoy pain/ anal/ semi-public/ mild to moderate genital torture/ masturbation
Mule:
Smack your pussy 10 times with hand bray after each two. Take one carrot and impale yourself with it. Hurts? It should you can bray loud and edge. Lick your hand and smack your pussy 20 times after each two - bray. Remove carrot and take another one - now shove two carrots up your ass. Fiercely. Edge. With wet wooden spoon smack your pussy 30 times (as usual - bray for each two smacks). Take two carrots out and get another one - those 3 carrots lubricate with toothpaste. Shove it deep in your ass and while it hurts - edge once. After that you can come (with those carrots til the end) braying loudly.

ostrich must enjoy spanking/ public/ breast play/ anal/ messy
Ostrich:
Look for inspiration:
Spoiler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqemCmSCuhs
. Undress and spank yourself with wooden spoon - 20 times each buttock and 10 for each breast. Now take your hairbrush - 20 smacks on each buttock 5 on each breast. Same wooden spoon put in your ass. Fuck 30 times your butt while laying on your titties on the floor. Put there as many carrots as you can take (remember - only ass). Try to force there one more for me. Try to sit with them up your ass and rub some chocolate in your breasts. You can lick a little. Go to window - remember those ostriches from that movie? Open the window and try to look like one. You can shit those carrots out - still standing near the window. Put some chocolate in your ass. Now put pealed banana. Close the window. Put another pealed banana if you can. Now lay on your titties and spank your butt with wooden spoon 30 times each buttock and with hairbrush: 30 smacks for each buttock. Rub your pussy til you come.

I put a lot of thought in those dares and I hope you'll like them... Remember about those proofs/reports though

to humiliate, being master, hidden public, anal, anal stretching, role-playing
masturbation, pics (18+), mild pain
pee, nipples, body drawing,
scat, animals, friends/family, public, permanent, severe pain, needles, blood, wedgies, crossdress, diapers, cam (18+)
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #192
tofu

I go away for a while and come back to a female farm D: I've been missing out on the fun. so I'll join as a mule.
Old 08-16-2013, 11:51 PM   #193
Marceline

Sign me up as a pussycat, please!
Marceline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:53 AM   #194
Twisted_Master

Default Oooh, I think I'll go feed the ducks at the farm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavebich View Post
so i did that i say:

i drink two coups of strong coffe, after 10 minutes i drink 4 glasses off watter, wait 20 minuttes and drink another 4 glasses.
then i take two bottles off beer and two glasses of water and jump in to the bath.
i drink water and start pissing (i try to piss in my mouth too).
Then i start drinking beer and fingering my ass. Then i finish first bottle i piss to this bottle and start fucking my ass with it.
after several time of fucking my ass i lick the bottle and drink another bottle off beer.
then i spend about one hour with one bottle in my ass and other in my mouth (and i pee several times)
You are certainly a very filthy duck, I hope any other ducks out there are taking notes (speaking of which, ducks seem to be a rare breed at this farm)!

Tell me, my little duckling, did you enjoy this dare? Did you manage to piss in your mouth? I certainly imagine that in trying to pee in your own mouth you managed to cover yourself in your own warm urine... how deliciously filthy! How did it feel lying in your own piss? Did you lift your ass so that the piss in the bottle ran into your ass?

Yours,

Twisted Master
Twisted_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:42 PM   #195
PetPiggySarah

It's only for girl ?
PetPiggySarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk