Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-05-2024, 04:35 PM   #1
PurpleUnicorn

Default Looking for someone to control my bladder

Hi! I’m wondering if anyone wouldn’t mind helping me “untrain” my bladder?

I’m looking for someone to send me messages to tell me to drink every so often and tell me to urinate (even if I don’t really need to, I’ll try to force it or wait on the toilet until a bit drips out) I’d also have to ask permission to use the washroom, I imagine after a while of going often that holding it will become difficult, so if I can’t hold it until I’m given permission I can be punished? We could discuss it more, idk if anyone’s interested?

Please send me a PM of you’re interested

Some more info
- Timezone is UTC-03:00
- I’m afab but don’t like anything going in my vagina (Anal’s fine though)

Name calling, bladder control, sucking on a dildo (wanna learn to deepthroat it at some point), hypnotism, impact play, I like the idea of body writing but can never think of what to write

Dislikes
Not really into nipple play most of the time but willing to do it if partner wants it

Limits
Anything permanent, pictures/videos with face or voice, giving out personal info, anything public, (I’m sure there’s more but nothing else comes to mind. We can discuss what you’re into and whether that would be a limit for me or not maybe?)

(Hope I posted this in the right place, it’s been a few years since I used this site, really sorry if it’s the wrong place!)
PurpleUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk