Originally Posted by YoursorMine View Post
Anybody interested?
No way!

Never been blackmailed or tried to blackmail someone
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:02 AM   #4
db25
getDare Sweetheart

See, the problem with blackmail is it's just very touchy. You have to be careful with what you give to be used as blackmail, and if the two people every have a fight, the blackmailee could be exposed in an unfair way. It's just better to stay away from. I do like the idea of doing this with someone I'm very close to though.
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:52 PM   #5
lucky
Account Banned

sometimes I love to blackmail. But I probably get too mean - I usually was asked to stop and I did...

But you never know if the one blackmailing you can stop or rather have fun of your situation without thinking of consequences.

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...

Last edited by lucky; 07-12-2011 at 03:06 PM.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #6
zoeleigh

Somebody pm'd me about blackmail and i was thinking like it doesn;t sound much fun but i suppose it isn't meant to be much fun or else it wouldn't be blackmail?

If it was fun i don't know, it depends the worst that could happen?
zoeleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #7
Tyrel

Send a message via MSN to Tyrel

Well I did this to a friends little sister. Nothing harmful or dangerous, we just had fun and she loved it when done. But I was also like a big brother to her and she trusted me completely to keep her safe.

So it can be fun if no harm is intended.

But she never made that mistake again.
Tyrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #8
SpiderSophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeleigh View Post
Somebody pm'd me about blackmail and i was thinking like it doesn;t sound much fun but i suppose it isn't meant to be much fun or else it wouldn't be blackmail?

The worst is that your personal life would be ruined.

I would love to try blackmail, but only as the blackmailer, not the blackmailee. In that, I suppose, I'm like many other people.

With the right people, it could be fun. As long as the blackmailer is not vindictive and is looking to 'play'.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:27 PM   #9
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

What do you want to happen ? Let me know and we see what we can come up with

Its just one form of play that some people love and others hate. And as always its what you make of it that makes it fun and interesting for all partying

It can be anything from a simple blackmail for a short period of time where the victim has to fullfill 10 tasks to a more complex containing more objectives to be met and lasting over many months.
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:50 PM   #10
luvNgrl

I would never want to do blackmail with someone I didnt know. I would possibly try it if I knew the person extremely well. I dont think Id give them something to blackmail me with that would completely ruin my life either though maybe just something that would embarrass me but not ruin me.

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #11
zoeleigh

I think basically people are right that it could really mess things up if you let it get out of hand. I suppose what the blackmail is and who is doing it are gonna affect that...I dunno if blackmail is a good idea at all...maybe 'play' blackmail...but then that isn'y really blackmail ??
zoeleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #12
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I think basically people are right that it could really mess things up if you let it get out of hand. I suppose what the blackmail is and who is doing it are gonna affect that...I dunno if blackmail is a good idea at all...maybe 'play' blackmail...but then that isn'y really blackmail ??
Well a situation where the information can make you very embarrassed can still be a situation where they can hurt you but you still have the option to walk away if it goes out of hand - but at a cost.

So yes its still blackmail
Old 07-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #13
fitzy
getDare Sweetheart

i wouldnt set it up but if it spontaneously happened might be interesting

i have been a very naughty boy and deservie to be punished
fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #14
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvNgrl View Post
I would never want to do blackmail with someone I didnt know. I would possibly try it if I knew the person extremely well. I dont think Id give them something to blackmail me with that would completely ruin my life either though maybe just something that would embarrass me but not ruin me.
If you know the person very well - its like a safety net - you more or less know they maybe wont even do the thing they threaten you with since they already know you.

Its the danger of exposure that is part of the thrill for the subs that like it.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #15
carom
Account Banned

Quote:
I think basically people are right that it could really mess things up if you let it get out of hand. I suppose what the blackmail is and who is doing it are gonna affect that...I dunno if blackmail is a good idea at all...maybe 'play' blackmail...but then that isn't really blackmail ??
I have worked with people after being blackmailed and it can be quiet devastating to their mental state. How bad it is for a person is a lot a matter of the persons personality. Some get along better with it than others but even then it leaves scares.

Yes i speak of real unwanted, abusive blackmail. But i still get always a bad feeling if i read things that can give the impression of blackmail being fun. Or that opens the option of abusive blackmailers to appear normal.

Not because of the few people that really enjoy it. But because it gives the impression that it is right to do or even a good way to force someone in submission.

There is nothing wrong with orders with an agreed embarrassing forfeit or power exchange. And that is what people talk about here. But i have a hard time if people call it blackmail.

Real blackmailing is abusive and wrong. Done by weak little wannabes that are so powerless and pathetic that they need to abuse others to feel at least a bit strong and in reality only covering their tiny self assurance.
carom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk