Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2024, 11:31 AM   #616
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
a naked picture with a riddle drawn on you that indicates a nick name that you have been called but is not know to them
So a riddle which makes them curious and wondering, but with a "false" reward ;P I like this one haha ♥ Making them curious and also getting them on a wrong name ♥ Win win
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-13-2024, 01:21 AM   #617
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

So i prepared 5 pics (printed 2 times each) ♥

Pic 1: Me standing naked in a forest at daytime, face covered by my hair (i look to the side), full body shot

Pic 2: Me sitting naked in a cornfield (or at least at the edge of it), daytime, with legs spread so pussy and tits are perfectly visible, face is blurred using my pc later ♥

Pic 3: Me Doggy position naked, ass and pussy to the cam, face on the ground to hidden, with a gas station in the background (nighttime)

Pic 4: Me laying on my back on my bed naked, pic taken from straight above me, carrots in my ass (3) and a cucumber in my pussy, nipple clamps on my nipples, legs and arms tied to each cornver of the bed so im in a hot positon and cant move ;P Face blurred with pc later

Pic 5: Me naked in a cinema showing my butt plug and having a dildo in my mouth (face except mouth is blurred with pc later) ♥

On each pics backside is the number of the pic (Like "Pic 1/5") and the location of the next pic ♥ On each pic i have a letter written on my body, but always slightly hidden, so they have too have a good look at my body each time ;P The 5 pics, if you got each letter, tell the name "Alica" (A more or less common german name) ♥ Obviously not my name but itll drive them crazy ♥ At least i hope ♥

Ill put the first pic in both of their mailboxes today ♥ (or my bf will do it or so, to prevent me from getting seen by them) ♥

What do you think?
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-13-2024, 09:21 AM   #618
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Since nobody replied and im kinda horny today (i mean more than usually) i just delivered the first pic to both of them + dropped the other pics in each locations (they got different locations btw so they dont meet each other) ♥

also i placed a letter with a second phone number at the fifth spot, so if they text me, i could always text them stuff instead of writing letters or so ;P Bought a Prepaid sim for this ♥ Now i two phones lol ♥
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-13-2024, 10:09 AM   #619
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Since nobody replied and im kinda horny today (i mean more than usually) i just delivered the first pic to both of them + dropped the other pics in each locations (they got different locations btw so they dont meet each other) ♥

also i placed a letter with a second phone number at the fifth spot, so if they text me, i could always text them stuff instead of writing letters or so ;P Bought a Prepaid sim for this ♥ Now i two phones lol ♥

Nice. Makes things quicker if you need them somwhere quickly

Want to do some risky tasks while your horny ?
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 10:40 AM   #620
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Nice. Makes things quicker if you need them somwhere quickly

Want to do some risky tasks while your horny ?
YES!! Always ♥

Dare me ♥
All the dirty risky stuff you have in mind ♥
Im literally edging and cuming this whole day since 10am (its 6:40 pm now) *-*
Old 01-13-2024, 10:44 AM   #621
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
YES!! Always ♥

Dare me ♥
All the dirty risky stuff you have in mind ♥
Im literally edging and cuming this whole day since 10am (its 6:40 pm now) *-*
oh in that case go and getd dressed in a couple of disposbaal pices of clothing. i would sa 5 or 6 pieces should do it and than go

roll a d6
Spoiler:

1 drop one pice of clothing
2 drop two pice of clothing
3 drop three pice of clothing
4 drop three pice of clothing
5 drop two pice of clothing
6 drop one pice of clothing

drop the pieces over a disten loke 500 meters to 1 km

next find a public bath room unisex or mens.

sneak in and hide in one of the cabins.

Roll another d6 dice.
Spoiler:
this dice determins how often you ahve to change stalls every time you change stalls leave another pice of clothing or if your nude edge once. i recomend chan´ging stalls only when nobody is ther

1 lucky your done
2 roll again
3 your still clothed roll again
4 your nude congrats edge once outside of a stall than your done. if not nude play again
5 unlock the door. tourn your back to it and edge 3 times than reroll
6 unlucky you unlock the dor and edge with your ass up and face down on or in the bowl than reroll

after your done pick up your belongings if ther still in the stalls and put them on outside of the stalls.

hope that risky enught for the frist dare

Last edited by Caya; 01-13-2024 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-13-2024, 10:47 AM   #622
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Im already naked ;P And no im at home ♥
Old 01-13-2024, 10:54 AM   #623
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Im already naked ;P And no im at home ♥
oh what a bummer. do you want to stay home or want to go out and adventure a bit ?
Old 01-13-2024, 11:09 AM   #624
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
oh what a bummer. do you want to stay home or want to go out and adventure a bit ?
Depends on the challenge you tell me ;P Indoor everything possible, outdoor not too long because its only 2°C
Old 01-13-2024, 11:10 AM   #625
Caya
getDare Devil

oh in that case go and getd dressed in a couple of disposbaal pices of clothing. i would sa 5 or 6 pieces should do it and than go

roll a d6
Spoiler:

1 drop one pice of clothing
2 drop two pice of clothing
3 drop three pice of clothing
4 drop three pice of clothing
5 drop two pice of clothing
6 drop one pice of clothing

drop the pieces over a disten loke 500 meters to 1 km

next find a public bath room unisex or mens.

sneak in and hide in one of the cabins.

Roll another d6 dice.
Spoiler:
this dice determins how often you ahve to change stalls every time you change stalls leave another pice of clothing or if your nude edge once. i recomend chan´ging stalls only when nobody is ther

1 lucky your done
2 roll again
3 your still clothed roll again
4 your nude congrats edge once outside of a stall than your done. if not nude play again
5 unlock the door. tourn your back to it and edge 3 times than reroll
6 unlucky you unlock the dor and edge with your ass up and face down on or in the bowl than reroll

after your done pick up your belongings if ther still in the stalls and put them on outside of the stalls.

hope that risky enught for the frist dare
Old 01-13-2024, 11:19 AM   #626
OhMyGosh

Regarding your friends possibly getting suspicious and you risking that any of them could find out your dirty secret side...

What if you dared yourself to set up some traps for yourself? Like making them even more suspicious than they might already be or not be. This way you could easily find out if anyone is really suspecting you to be the person behind those kinky pics or if they think it's rather a stranger instead.

How? You could for example announce in a friends group chat that you probably have, that there's something big you need to confess and that you know they have already wondered.... then leave some minutes in between this and your next message. Then confess something extremely irrelevant or innocent. Just anything, but not what your friends might have expected. And if any of them reacts in a rather irritated way, chances are high, he or she has been suspecting you.

You surely find a way to make this even less obvious. But do you get the main idea?

(Initially I wanted to send you this in German as it would have made it much easier to me to express my thoughts, but I think we would probably excluse too many other readers here if we did continue in German, wouldn't we?)

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 11:19 AM   #627
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Okay ill do this, ill go now ♥ This isnt a pic dropping dare, but a public dare, thats why i will post the report in the public dare thread ;P
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-13-2024, 11:31 AM   #628
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Okay ill do this, ill go now ♥ This isnt a pic dropping dare, but a public dare, thats why i will post the report in the public dare thread ;P
uhh i cant wait. this will get exiting
Old 01-13-2024, 03:06 PM   #629
OhMyGosh

Okay I guess you are not interested in this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGosh View Post
Regarding your friends possibly getting suspicious and you risking that any of them could find out your dirty secret side...

What if you dared yourself to set up some traps for yourself? Like making them even more suspicious than they might already be or not be. This way you could easily find out if anyone is really suspecting you to be the person behind those kinky pics or if they think it's rather a stranger instead.

How? You could for example announce in a friends group chat that you probably have, that there's something big you need to confess and that you know they have already wondered.... then leave some minutes in between this and your next message. Then confess something extremely irrelevant or innocent. Just anything, but not what your friends might have expected. And if any of them reacts in a rather irritated way, chances are high, he or she has been suspecting you.

You surely find a way to make this even less obvious. But do you get the main idea?

(Initially I wanted to send you this in German as it would have made it much easier to me to express my thoughts, but I think we would probably excluse too many other readers here if we did continue in German, wouldn't we?)

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 02:23 PM   #630
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGosh View Post
Okay I guess you are not interested in this.
Du kannst mir auch gerne zwischendurch mal in Deutsch schreiben, wenn es für manche Beschreibungen einfacher ist ;P

The concept is good and id really like to know if they suspect me, but if i try this i really should be not suspicious at all *-*

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers