Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #31
undiefree
getDare Sweetheart

Default great story

great story so far...please keep 'em coming

really loves: giving girls with cute butts a spanking!
likes: going without underwear for long periods and in inappropriate circumstances... and public, flashing, mooning, funny lost bets
could if made to; cams
limits: kids, real pain, family, poop, pee (in about that order)
undiefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:56 AM   #32
darebunny22

Default Chapter 8

Next one... Please keep the comments rollin in

Jumped next to me, Harry ruffled my hair soothingly but then Brad and Tristan started licking my face, “Eurgh, get off WEIRDOS!” I squealed pushing them away and wiping my face on a cushion.
“To be honest, your face is probably more clean than the cushion” Brad suggested, gazing at Tristan. My mouth dropped
“OMG Yuck” I screeched jumping up from the sofa, Brad licked his lips and winked. I walked over to the door to go to the toilet...
“Eh, Eh, Eh, where are you going Missy?” Tristan said intimidatingly
“The loo”
“Whoho, NO youve got to stay here until we break!” I sighed and sat back down
“Braaad T or D?” I remembered pushing the question
“Truth!”
“Have you always been gay and who have you had relationships with?”
“O God, Well no I haven’t about a year ago I was with this girl... Olivia Turner, just a short romance broke up and I left any relationships for about a month and then Trist appeared and we are like ‘Together Forever’ he said mockingly glancing at me and Harry. “Ok then Hazzaa, Truth or maybe Dare?”
“Dare”
“Oho ok then cutie, go get that shirt of yours all wet, call us when youve wet it under the tap, then you have one minute to ring it out as much as possible then put it back on !” Harry winced at the ‘Cutie’ part and wrinkled his nose at the dare, he knew that when Brad or Trist were trying to charm him, somthing bad was going to happen! The dare all in all wasn’t that bad, uncomfortable and a little revealing but not a HORRIBLE dare.
To be continued!

Next chapter will be from the P.O.V from someone else! Keep your eyes peeled for the next Instalment of Unforgiven

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #33
darebunny22

Default Chapter 9

P.O.V- Harry
My mind flickered to the dare, I sighed knowing that there was no point in retaliating “Ok”. I got up and planted a soft kiss on Katie’s head, tickled her head and walked out the room. I climbed the stairs from the basement and opened the door to the toilets. As I switched on the light the blue, sea-themed room came into view, I quickly unbuttoned my thin blue and white chequered shirt and glanced down at my tanned complexion. My six-pack was bigger than Brad’s and Tristan’s (found this out in past TorD games) you could clearly see the etched lines of my muscles. I turned on the tap and quickly shoved the shirt under, taken back by how cold the water was, I gulped, “Brad, I'm done” I said silently hoping for no reply,
“Your one minute starts NOW” I heard from down the stairs, I rung out the shirt as much as possible, cold water entwining its self round my bare arms then all too soon I heard Brad’s voice telling me to come back down and continue playing. I pulled on the shirt and ran down the stairs, as I walked into the room I did up the last button and I saw everyone transfixed at my shirt, I looked down and saw that everyone could see everything perfectly through my shirt, I blushed slightly and went back and put my arm round Katie. Her pale face looked up at mine and gave me the sweetest and most beautiful smile I had seen. I gazed at her “Truth or Dare Kaytlin” I smiled at her
“Dare Please baby” she said quietly
“I dare you to go to the toilet” I said remembering her request before, she sighed thankfully and looked up at me lovingly and kissed my neck,
“OI I said NO easy Truths or Dares” Brad said angrily, I laughed
“I can’t help it she’s too sweet” I said gesturing at Katie she giggled and got up
“Dare accepted” She laughed. I watched as she sashayed out of the room, her long dark hair falling perfectly to the small of her back, her hips swinging in time to her walk, like a pendulum, God How I Love That Girl. My attention flickered to the other two boys as they sat absent minded into space. “Hey I know a good riddle” I said, they sat up and payed attention as I started reciting the riddle, “After the autumn harvest there were nine ears of corn left in the farmer's field. Each night a hungry rabbit sneaked into the field and took three ears home with him. How many nights did it take to get all the corn?” They looked puzzled and were thinking just as Katie ran into the room looking panicked
“Harry, Tristan, Brad” She screamed “Look at This!”

To be continued...
Try the riddle

After the autumn harvest there were nine ears of corn left in the farmer's field. Each night a hungry rabbit sneaked into the field and took three ears home with him. How many nights did it take to get all the corn? I'll be sehr sehr pleased/ tres tres pleased/ very very pleased if people can figure it out, More comments PLEASE XXXXXX

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-20-2011, 02:41 PM   #34
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

3 nights ?
Old 09-21-2011, 08:12 AM   #35
darebunny22

Has anyone else got any solutions for the riddle? Everyone comment pleasee

Clue Its Not 3

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #36
haydies

thats easy.... its 9 nights

29/m/uk

Kik: chrisw87

Ask and i shall tell.
haydies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #37
darebunny22

Congratulations!

Haydies Got it right

If Mr.Bunny took 3 ears home each night two would be his own and one bould be an ear of corn, meaning every night he took 1 ear of Corn so he has to come back for nine nights, Yay!

()()
(='.'=)
(") (")o

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #38
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Oh,
Old 09-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #39
darebunny22

I waved my Blackberry Phone and scrolled down looking at it I read through quickly

Sender: Oliver
Hey Bitch,
I’ve decided to come and play truth or dare with you, You’d better do what I say or This Picture will go on the internet AND be sent to everyone I know,
Don’t tell anyone with you that you have this message and don’t cause a fuss when I come in, If you do You’re DEAD!
I stopped and looked at the picture; it was the day that he handcuffed me to the bed. I was naked and you could clearly see my face under the blindfold, my skin was cut and bruised and in between my legs there was a white, slimy liquid, I shuddered.
“Never mind, wrong person” I mumbled to the group as I composed my self and went to sit down, I slowly edged back into harry but I was very tense and I swear he realised that I wasn’t acting normally.
“Yeah the answer is nine nights!” Brad exclaimed talking about a past riddle or something. My chest heaved up and down against the black lace top. Harry’s eyes were transfixed on me, I looked into his eyes, worried
“Hey Brad I need to have a word with Kay, Its urgent” I knew Brad’s feelings were for me as a best friend and I knew my best interests were in his heart, he nodded once and I felt his large grey eyes burning into me as I left.
“What’s up Katie?”
“Nothing I'm fine” I mumbled trying to push back into the room, he held out his arm
“There clearly is what were you going to tell us before?
“When I don’t know what you’re talking about” I said hastily. Just then the doorbell let out three sharp rings.
To be continued!!

No worrys Vinnie I didnt get it at first

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #40
darebunny22

Default Chapter 11

New point of view... this time we go back to the view of the slimeball Oliver :O please comment more guys

POV.- Oliver
A rang on the bell and took a step back off the doorstep, I ran my long fingers through my black comb-back hair, I smirked slightly as I heard heels approaching the door Now the fun begins. As I saw Katie’s pale features appear round the door, intent on not looking shocked or disgusted, I cackled in my head. She lead me in silently I watched her back, heaving up and down unsteadily, I knew she was holding in the urge to cry.
I walked down the stairs towards the basement, constantly breathing down her neck, when we came into the large room, Harry and two other gay dudes that Katie used to talk about stood up threatingly
“N..no its ok guys stuttered Katie, god if that stupid girl gave this away, she sat down next to Harry and snuggled into his neck, my arms shook and I had to stop myself from punching my old best friend. They’re an item I said to myself, not that it helped. I sat down on the cold floor, briefly introducing my self to the gay couple, I'm sure one of them, the one with the brown hair muttered something like “We know”
I waved that away and tried to get involved in the game, Katie asked gay number 1
“Brad Truth or Dare?”
“Truth honeypie” he said lovingly, I narrowed my eyes, I didn’t want Katie to be friends with these people anymore... that can be sorted out later!
“Ok, sweetie when was the first time you fell in love”
“Really?!” He said exasperatedly, Katie nodded her innocent little head “Well I fell in love when I was ten, to this little girl in my class, it wasn’t really love but I spose it counts!”
I knew if I had of given a truth it would of been a lot harsher than that. Gay 1 spoke up
“Oliver TORD?” he said spitefully
“Truth”
“Why did you do that to Katie?” Ahh so the little slut had told everyone about our relationship,
“I don’t know what you mean, Katie TORD?”
“T...truuth” she whimpered pathetically
“When was the last time you masturbated and where and what were you thinking about?”
The pale girl turned bright red and a muttering went round the room, it was clearly the first question to be asked like it
“uuh it was about two weeks ago at home but I wasn’t really thinking of anything” she said quickly turning even redder. “T..trist tru..uth or dare” she whimpered again.
“Aww baby” Gay2 said leaping next to her and tickling her mercilessly, she sprawled around next to Harry and gave a watery chuckle, “that’s more like it babe” he joked. My hands clenched as he said “I pick...

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-29-2011, 12:07 PM   #41
darebunny22

Right guys i really need more comments, it feels like no ones reading just please comment because it really boosts my morale, anyways my storyreading buddies onto the next chapter now from the point of view of Katie again!

“I pick dare, sugarplum” Tristan said
“I dare you to not lick me all the rest of the night” I giggled, he made a pouty face
“Aww Honeypie, why you denying me my favourite thing ?” he winked
“He hem!” Brad muttered “What about me?” he said a wide grin crossing his face
“Well you’re my favourite thing in the universe sweetie!” he said jumping up next to him and snuggling into his neck, saw Oliver flash a disapproving look at them, was he homophobic? God why are people so prejudiced?
“Braddy, truth or dare?” Tristan laughed
“Dare!” Brad said his deep blue eyes twinkling, Tristan’s green eyes searched his body and then he said
“I dare you to take off your t-shirt”
“Easy” Brad said smiling, he slowly lifted his grey Hollister t-shirt over his head and put it on the floor, Oliver’s eyes were fixed on me, I tried to look around as much as possible to avert his attention. “Hey Katie, I thought you liked my six-pack!” Brad said grinning mischievously at me, I giggled and Oliver tensed.
I realised the truths and dares where being swerved well away from Oliver, I knew my friends didn’t want him asking nasty truths or giving out horrible dares. Oliver’s black empty eyes bored into my chest I self-consciously folded my arms and snuggled back into Harry,
“Honeybunlicious” Brad said addressing me “Truth or Dare”
“Dare” I said
“Well sugarplum, I dare you to take your blouse off!” I stopped wondering WHY I had said dare! I slowly looked around and saw Brad looking pleased with his dare, Tristan looking slightly bored, Harry looking at me lovingly and Oliver looking at me with hawk eyes, I shuddered
“Cmon a dares a dare!” Oliver said quickly,
“Yes thank you Oliver, I know” I replied bitterly and before he could make another snide remark I quickly unbuttoned my black blouse and slipped it off my arms, again I looked around and no-one seemed to be bothered that I had no shirt, apart from Oliver, he stared at my 36C cups his hate-filled eyes hooked on my navy, lacy bra.

To be continued

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #42
zac
getDare Sweetheart

hmm is this story gonna be illustrated? XD xx :P lol
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:00 AM   #43
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

It's getting interesting, write more
Old 09-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #44
darebunny22

Default Chapter 13

Rightieo another chapter, please guys, if your just randomly reading this please comment <3

Again I crossed my arms and leant back into Harry, he ruffled my dark hair and his eyes sparkled at me, I twinkled a laugh at him as Brad coughed to remind me of my go, knowing that if I picked Oliver he would not be able to pick me so I smirked as I said “Oliver, you know the deal, Truth or Dare”
“Dare” he scowled at me, his dark eyes boring into me again
“I dare you to.. mmm... make out with the sofa for... three minutes!” I said evily, he again glared at me but nodded slowly, Brad snapped his iPhone out of his jeans pocket and set the timer
“When your ready, Mollie... sorry Ollie” Brad smirked, as Ollie pressed his lips to the sofa Brad started the timer and Tristan said
“Get the disinfectant ready!” Oliver was just sat there with his lips on the sofa and everyone was shouting things like
“C’mon Kiss it properly!”
“Are you chicken? Cluck cluck cluck!” he slowly started to use his tongue but all the while his black eyes were disgusted and annoyed. After the three minutes where up he resumed his haughty position.
Harry, truth or dare?” He snarled
“Truth, please” Harry said looking surprised at his old Best Friend
“Truth hmm, have you ‘Done IT’ with Katie?” Oliver said bitterly, Harry’s beautiful face went pinker and he said
“NO! I haven’t we are still like underage and we’ve only been going out for a year, we want to take our time and do what we feel right” He said truthfully, Oliver looked angry at this comment, I’m sure he wanted something... Different from that. Realising that the time was tense Brad called
“Right, Break, Eat, Drink, Use the bathroom, do whatever you want, BUT don’t take anything off like shoes or scarves, or anything or it will have to stay off!” He said, repeating the rules he said every time we played.
Walking out together, me and Harry meandered up the stairs to go and get a drink, I sat up on the high bar stool as Harry went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Coke
“Some Cola for my forever lover?” He said bowing deeply, I giggled
“Yes please sir!” he poured the fizzy drink into wine glasses
“A toast for the game?” We clinked glasses and joked some more,
“Hey I bet you can’t work out this riddle” I said “A man wants to enter an exclusive club, but he doesn't know the password. Another man walks to the door and the doorman says 12, the man says 6, and is let in. Another man walks up and the doorman says 6, the man says 3, and is let in. Thinking he had heard enough, he walks up to the door and the doorman says 10, he says 5, and he isn't let in. What should he have said?”
He wonders for a bit and then we hear Brad calling from downstairs “Come on my Babes, get your bums down here for the next round!”

To be continued!

Riddle: “A man wants to enter an exclusive club, but he doesn't know the password. Another man walks to the door and the doorman says 12, the man says 6, and is let in. Another man walks up and the doorman says 6, the man says 3, and is let in. Thinking he had heard enough, he walks up to the door and the doorman says 10, he says 5, and he isn't let in. What should he have said?”
Try this riddle its a little harder,

P.S I wondered if you guys would like to have some pictures of things (Clothes, rooms, etc) please comment or PM me on the idea and also put your answer in a spoiler box please

Darebunny22 xxx

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
Old 09-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #45
darebunny22

OMG i just realised how cool this is i put my a-hundreth post on a chapter of my story YAY! :')

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, gay, slave, straight, tord