Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2024, 09:44 PM   #1
Gard2k

Heart 23/couple/switch seeks any age/any sex/switch in any place (online only)

23/couple/switch seeks any age/any sex/switch in any place (online only)

IDK Why my age says 23 I am 24.

Me and my bf are looking for fun switches (mostly doms) for some online fun. Not to sure what exactly, so reach out for whatever. Could just be one off session, chatting, tasks, long term, etc.

We are not new to kink play and I am very confidant in my domming skills, but I never really get to sub. We decided to try and fine subs for me to practice online with and doms to group dom us online.

He is 21 and full sub, I am his domme and a switch myself. We own lots of toys including but not limited to bplugs/anal toys, dildos/strap ons, gags, bdsm items, impact items, clamps, etc etc.

We are not looking for anything cuck related. We are both comfortable subbing but a lot of m doms I have spoken to seem to want to make it a cuck thing and we aren't into that. I would also love trying to sub for a femdom or couple.

A big note here, we will not be sending any pictures. No, not of anything, sorry. We have had bad experiences in the past and us being online like this took a very long time to finally try, and we are not and probably will never be willing to send any sort of pics/video/audio/etc. I get if this is a turn off for a lot of people, so if you require that maybe someone else would be a better fit.

Main limits are in the sig, and feel free to dm on kik or here with any questions, although I will probably get back to you faster on kik: Gard2k.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-01-2024, 12:34 AM   #2
Blueballs2002

Hi I can help you but for that kindly give me scenario for that
Old 02-01-2024, 12:16 PM   #3
Gard2k

Quick addition, we are looking for switches who primarally dom at the start, or just straight up doms. If you are a full sub or mostly sub and looking to be dommed, prob not the best ad for you. Maybe eventually, which is why I wrote switch, but not at the start.

Edit: My bf (M22), has agreed to sometimes use this account for play. We also share the kik account. As we explore more into online play, we still ask you respect our limits. For the most part I (F24) will be using this account. Sorry for any confusion, he isn't allowed his own account just yet

Kik: Gard2k
Old 02-03-2024, 06:39 AM   #4
redsjoy

I do not match your search, but I sincerely wish you to find what you are looking for. Very interesting post.

My ad - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77#post5366677
Old 02-16-2024, 12:32 AM   #5
Gard2k

Another quick update:

I have locked my bf in a chastity cage and I am lobing the control. While we are still looking for dom/mes (we have found 1 decent one so far but still open to more) I would love to have some more keys to hold online. Havimg an e lock would be prefered, and I am going to be mean with my times just fyi. There will be little domming outside of general talking and it will just be me mostly holding your keys if you are interested.

Again, also still looking for online doms/dommes for tasks and convos.

Also sorry for any typos this is on my phone
Thanks.

Edit: My bf (M22), has agreed to sometimes use this account for play. We also share the kik account. As we explore more into online play, we still ask you respect our limits. For the most part I (F24) will be using this account. Sorry for any confusion, he isn't allowed his own account just yet

Kik: Gard2k
Old 02-17-2024, 02:34 AM   #6
tnylocked

You might find chaster.app to be a good website for what you are looking for

Advertisements
Kink Talk