Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-14-2017, 06:25 AM   #16
Golden_Throw

4- 1 month

5- In order to do anything recreational (such as watching TV, play on getDare, etc) you must edge twice per hour. You must read non-fictional books/articles that you aren't already reading for school/work for a total of 5 hours in order to earn an orgasm.

5- In order to pee, you must first participate in some way on getDare. You may send a PM dare, post in a thread, or chat with another getDare member. You can pay for your pee opportunities in advance for hours you cannot be on getDare (such as when you're at work). You cannot pay for bathroom time in advance when you have access to getDare in the moment.

2- You may wear underwear any day you own a pair of the correct color. You may not wash any underwear during your rules period. If you do not have enough pairs of the right color, you can choose to wear the dirty pair, or no underwear at all. Sunday: Black, Monday: Purple, Tuesday: Pink, Wednesday: Yellow, Thursday: White, Friday: Red, Saturday: Green

6- Parrot- Once a day, pick a 30 minute show that you'd like to watch. You must spend the entire 30 minutes repeating the words the characters say as closely as possible.

2- Throughout your rule time you must write a total of 500 sentences by hand (yes, this will be harder for those with a shorter rule "Writing sentences sucks because it makes my hand hurt."

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 09:38 AM   #17
Ms. Cake

2- 1 week

2 - Coin flip

6- At least twice a day, When you need to pee, you must first listen to this full audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzMejTKs4Y4)

3- You must wear thongs and only thongs throughout your entire rules period. You may not go commando. If you do not own at least two thongs you must either buy some, or reroll for this section.

3- Dog- You must eat at least one meal a day from a bowl on the floor without using your hands. If you eat all meals with others around, then take a snack to your room and eat the snack in this manner.

6- Every day find a random sentence posted on getDare by a random user. Roll a 20 sided die and write the sentence you found that many times.

This should be interesting, I'll do the sentences in a blog.

Likes: Dice, Rules, Nipples, feminization, clothing control, reading erotica,
Dislikes: Cold, oral, pain

Limit: Public online or off, Bestiality, pictures of myself, Scat, cheating
Ms. Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 04:06 AM   #18
BrokenSluttyAngel

These are mine thank you

First, let's find out how long you'll be following each of your new rules:
4- 1 month

Now to the rules!

EDGING
6- Count how many people you speak to in a day. You must edge once for every person you speak with each day. You may cum if you have been kind to every person you interacted with throughout the day.

BLADDER CONTROL
2- Any day you drink water and only water you may pee as you desire. If you choose to drink something other than water, you must wait 1 hour after you feel the urge to pee to relieve yourself for the rest of the day.

2- You may wear underwear any day you own a pair of the correct color. You may not wash any underwear during your rules period. If you do not have enough pairs of the right color, you can choose to wear the dirty pair, or no underwear at all. Sunday: Black, Monday: Purple, Tuesday: Pink, Wednesday: Yellow, Thursday: White, Friday: Red, Saturday: Green

PET PLAY
6- Parrot- Once a day, pick a 30 minute show that you'd like to watch. You must spend the entire 30 minutes repeating the words the characters say as closely as possible.

LINE WRITING
3- Every day you must listen for a cool or inspirational quote from those around you. Write the quote you heard 10 times every night. If you did not find a quote to write, you must instead write the following sentence 30 times: "I am an idiot who cannot follow simple rules."

LIMITS
Family/Friends, Illegal, Obvious Public, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Pee, I do not send photos or videos for privacy reasons
Toys: Handcuffs and dildo then household items
[CENTER]PM DARES - Send me as many as you want
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92338

Last edited by BrokenSluttyAngel; 09-10-2020 at 04:48 AM.
BrokenSluttyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BrokenSluttyAngel for this post:
Old 09-10-2020, 05:43 AM   #19
MatteNailpolish

1. TIME: 3 weeks (rolled 1)

2. EDGING: In order to do anything recreational (such as watching TV, play on getDare, etc) you must edge twice per hour. You must read non-fictional books/articles that you aren't already reading for school/work for a total of 5 hours in order to earn an orgasm. (rolled 5)

3. BLADDER CONTROL: Any day you drink water and only water you may pee as you desire. If you choose to drink something other than water, you must wait 1 hour after you feel the urge to pee to relieve yourself for the rest of the day.

4. UNDERWEAR CONTROL: You may wear any underwear that you want to wear. You may not go commando. Each morning, add a thin line of toothpaste on the inside of your underwear before putting them on. Enjoy your day! (rolled 4)

5. PET PLAY: Cat- When you are alone you must crawl on all 4's at all times. You may stand up to reach items, but then must return to all 4's to get to where you need to go. (rolled 1)

6. LINE WRITING: Every day find a random sentence posted on getDare by a random user. Roll a 20 sided die and write the sentence you found that many times. (rolled 6)

Dislikes: Edging, Denial

Limits: Scat, Public, Family/Friends, Blood, Needles, Photos/Videos/Audio, Ageplay, Large Insertions
MatteNailpolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 05:56 AM   #20
Betaindianfag

I am in for this

My Kik is urindianpig

Kik - urindianpig
Betaindianfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 09:35 AM   #21
CharlotteXOX

This seems like a really fun and well thought out dare, I've been looking for some rules to follow for a while so let's see how this goes!!

Duration:
1 Month

Edging:
In order to keep clean, you must edge. If you want to take a shower, you must edge first. If you want to wash your hands, you must edge first. If you want to brush your teeth, you must edge first. Edges must be completed prior to completing the action. You can guess how many times you'll need to clean yourself throughout the day and pay the edges early, however if you ended up doing extra edges, you may not carry the edges over to the next day. You may only cum on days you do not wash yourself (or brush your teeth) at all.

Bladder Control:
Anytime you want to pee, you may immediately go to the bathroom, but you may not pee until you have first completed an edge.

Underwear Control:
Make sure you have at least one pair of dirty underwear. Each day roll a die. If you roll a 6, you may wear a clean pair of underwear. If you get any other number, you must wear a pair of your dirty underwear.

Pet Play:
Mouse- Once a day, get a piece of cheese and place it somewhere on the floor in your house/apartment. Then blindfold yourself and crawl around your house until you find the piece of cheese. You may not take off your blindfold until you have consumed the piece of cheese. If you cannot have cheese, replace the cheese with crackers or another snack of similar size. If you cannot crawl around your house due to family/roommates, reroll this section.

Line Writing:
One day 1, spend 10 minutes writing down your thoughts. Write whatever comes to mind without editing. Each subsequent day, you will attempt to recreate the document you wrote on day 1 from memory. If you cannot recreate the document by the last day of your rule period, spank yourself twice for every mistake you made on each document.

LOVES: Diapers, Bimbofication, Messy, Piss, Anal, Humiliation
LIMITS: Family, Friends, Work, Illegal, Public

Last edited by CharlotteXOX; 12-01-2023 at 09:38 AM.
CharlotteXOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 10:33 AM   #22
estrogen_princess

I'll be willing to try if someone contacts me in 24 hours

23MtF (slave, it/its pronouns)

kik: estrogen_princess
Fantasy humiliation self-profiling kit

Likes, dislikes and limits

My teamup calendar, feel free to add anything within limits

In denial until my Master wants
If you DM me I must send you my twitter credentials, you can ask me to do whatever you want and then upload it or just follow the accounts you want
estrogen_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 01:16 PM   #23
Alittlepuppy

I'm in

Kik: alittledoggo

Toys: Dog Bone Gag, Tail and pup mask

Likes: Edging, Masturbating, Pet Play, Light Bondage, being a submissive

Limits: Public, Pain, Body Writing, Too messy (unless otherwise specified), Pee
Alittlepuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 08:52 PM   #24
juicy_ho

Default My results

I was given a PM dare to participate in this and it seems like most dice dares on here have to be adapted slightly to fit within my limits, but I was surprised this one actually worked. Not to say it won't be hard or embarrassing though

Time:
4- 1 month

Edging:
2- Each day you must flip a coin to decide if you may cum. However, you must edge 5 times in order to flip the coin. If you get heads, you may cum. If you get tails, you may not. You can flip again in the same day, but the price for each flip increases. The second flip will cost 10 additional edges, the third flip, 15 edges, fourth costs 20 edges, etc.

Bladder control (this one is new for me, I've never tried it before):
4- Anytime you want to pee, you may immediately go to the bathroom, but you may not pee until you have first completed an edge

Underwear control:
3- You must wear thongs and only thongs throughout your entire rules period. You may not go commando. If you do not own at least two thongs you must either buy some, or reroll for this section

Pet play:
3- Dog- You must eat at least one meal a day from a bowl on the floor without using your hands. If you eat all meals with others around, then take a snack to your room and eat the snack in this manner

Line writing:
5- One day 1, spend 10 minutes writing down your thoughts. Write whatever comes to mind without editing. Each subsequent day, you will attempt to recreate the document you wrote on day 1 from memory. If you cannot recreate the document by the last day of your rule period, spank yourself twice for every mistake you made on each document.

not into men (do not ask if I want you to be my master) but men can give me dares in posts/pm dares

submissive/little/slut/toy

rules

Likes/funishments/dislikes/curious/limits/toys/clothes

pm dares
juicy_ho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk