Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
hornicus

Default 3 teens,1 night, 1 prize

A 16 year old boy named Adam sat down at his desk in his final class of the day. It was friday. He went home, did his homework and watched t.v. For the rest of the evening, he masturbated in his room.

His phone rang at 20:30. He wondered who it was, and so picked up.
"hey adam, its jack. Just wanted to know if you wanted to come round tonight...like now?"
Adam had fancied jack for two years, and eagerly agreed. His mum drove him, having packed him an overnight bag, containing embarassing pijamas. They arrived at jacks house at just gone nine. Adamjumped out of the car, yelled "bye mum" to his mum, and ran into the house. Jack was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. "hi adam! Glad you could make it. Joe is here too, that ok?" joe is someone who adam suspects is bisexual...
"yeah, sure man." was the reply. The pair walked up to jack's spacious room and sat on his bed. Joe was already in an armchair. "hey adam. Did jack tell you what we are doing here?"he asked. "nope, no idea" came the reply.
"let me explain then" started jack. "we are going to play a game of extreme truth or dare. Thruths answered are worth 5 points, dares are worth 10. But, extreme dares are worth 15. Understand?" both boys nodded uncertainly. Jack sat on the floor and motioned for the others to follow. They sat in a triangle, and looked at eachother. Adam broke the short silence with"truth or dare joe? "dare"
"ok, i dare you to...flick your nose. The dares and truths started off simple and mundane, so jack said "why dont we play 18+ truth or dare?" joe and adam agreed, so they began.
Jack chose truth, and was asked "what's your sexualty?" he replied, saying he was uncertain. The same was asked to Adam, who said bisexual. Joe chose dare, and was froced to take off his t-shirt, exposing his toned stomach. Joe was now winning 45-30-25. The next round revealed joe had been sucked off, jack had had a handjob and adam had had a soft kiss on the cheek. The next round came, and joe dared jack to give adam a handjob. He looked at joe, before nodding.
He unbuckled adam's belt, and started jacking him off. But he gave adam blue balls, not allowing him to cum. Jack made a big deal out of it and went to wash his hands. He returned briefly. By way of revenge, jack dare joe to give him a handjob. Joe protested, but eventuall gave in and completed the dare.
All three boys were horny now, and their trousers were all undone, excluding joes. However, even joes erection was visible.
Jack then announced the winning prize to joe and adam. Both suddenly became more tense, and accepted dares every time. Joe dared jack to strip nude. Adam and joe were dared the same. All three were now nude,.and covering themselves with pillows from the bed. The next round saw adam edge twice, jack finger himself for twenty seconds, and joe asked for a truth. He was asked how far he would go with a guy. The answer was simple, "there is only one way to find out, as i do not yet know!". The next round forced all three teens to stop covering thenselves. This was the first time adam had seen other people's dicks, and he was aware that his own 7 incher was quite large, with jacks bwing the biggest at nearly 9 inches, and joe's at a lowly 5. Adam then asked for an extreme dare. Joe looked at jack, jack looked at adam, and smiled. "come.with me" said jack to both boys. Jack's parents were out, so the house was his. He led the teens out the front foor, into the abandoned,.dark street. It was almost pitch black outside due to the time. Jack then stated the dare. "Adam, you must run for one minute, down the road, and masturbate in the middle of the road. This was safe as there were no cars about at this time. Adam sadly accepted and ran for the minute. He began to masturbate, when twin torches of light appeared down the road. Adam dived behind a sign post, hoping to be invisible. The car stopped just short of the sign, and two men got out. They walked into their house and the car lights turned off. Adam comoleted the dare quickly and returned to the other two. He filled them in and they went back inside, laughing.
But then joe asked for an extreme dare...

Will do anything except: family, permanent, shit, excruciating pain/injury , vandalism, and anything in daytime public.

Please pm me any dares, preferably extreme, public and night-time, oh, and please ensure they have a high probability of causing me to be seen/caught!
If you defeat my "beyond extreme" challenge then i will reward you very well!
hornicus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hornicus for this post:
Old 03-21-2013, 07:29 PM   #2
Daresonly

I like we're this is going. A tip would be to slow down a bit and describe the dares with more detail. Overall it's good though

Dislikes- Public, Family, Crossdressing, harmful, Illiagal, Pictures

PM me anything!
Daresonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #3
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Looks good keep up the work. Nicely done!
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:59 AM   #4
hornicus

Jack looked at Adam, who looked back at him, both teens smiling.
"Ok, Joe. Are you sure? I'll give you one oportunity to back out, and that is now."
"yes, im doing it" replied joe, with a touch of uncertainty in his voice.
" ok, this will be three part dare" Adam stated.
"ok..." came the worried reply
"Firstly, give us both handjobs. Then suck us both off, and finally, let us both fuck you"
"No," shuddered joe. " Thats too much. All adam had to do was walk about outside..."
Jack jumped in then, "look joe, i will let you win the entire game, and get the prize if you do this...and let us dp you."
"What? No-way!"
"Joe, you have to do the dare...you can do it willingly or we can tie you down and force you to do it, but then we'll dp you anyway, and you wont win." came Jack's reply.
"I dont have an option, do i?"
"Yeh, you can win, or be force fucked..."
"ok...i'll do it."
Joe moved in between Jack and Adam, and started stroking their penises. This was the most gay thing any of them had done, and all three enjoyed it. Adam, after only four minutes started to moan quietly, Jack soon followed suit. Within another minute, Adam came on Joe's hand, and all over his chest. Jack, seeing this, came as well, but his powerful cock launched the semen into joe's face. Joe went to wipe it off, and allowed himslef a small feeling of happiness. But he had to maintain that he wasnt enjoying this, so simply said "ewww."
Joe slowly moved closer towards Adam, and lowered his head onto Adam's throbbing dick. He began to suck. All he could taste was semen and sweat, but realised he was enjoying the experience immensley, and sucked harder and faster. Jack was watching all of this, and began to stroke his own dick. This carried on for nearly fifteen minutes, when Adam came. Joe felt the semen enter his mouth, ans was about to spit it out, when Adam grabbed the back of his head, and pushed him onto the dick, causing Joe to gag until he swallowed.
He only spent two minute sucking off Jack, before jack said "thats enough, i wont make you eat my cum. What im gonna do is make you...

Will do anything except: family, permanent, shit, excruciating pain/injury , vandalism, and anything in daytime public.

Please pm me any dares, preferably extreme, public and night-time, oh, and please ensure they have a high probability of causing me to be seen/caught!
Old 03-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
Dareholic
getDare Addict

What a cliffhanger.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #6
SAMaster

yeah, please continue, great story so far

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #7
Mr. Fun 21

Wow! That was amazing!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:36 PM   #8
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

*reads cliff hanger*
*walks over to cliff*
Ahhhhhhhh
*falls off cliff*
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #9
hornicus

Arrow

Thanks for the comments!

"Im gonna make you...take it else where. But first, get soft."
Joe.took nearly half an hour, but eventually got soft. Jack then said
"ok, now suck my dick until i am rock hard, but you can't get hard at all..."
Joe lowered his.head to jack's crotch and began licking, then sucking. However, he was unable to prevent himself getting hard. Jack said that he would have to get soft and then suck him while soft before the dare would continue. Three attempts and an hour later, joe managed to do it.
"Ok, what now?" he asked
"Now it gets interesting!"
"Jack, can i have a word please?"came my voice.
"yeh, sure..." we left the room and shut the door.
"look, your gonna cum in his ass right?"
"yeah, why?"
"are you gay?"
"no. Im not, but i guess im bi...why?
"cos, like...im bi, from now on openly so, and...well..."
"Adam, just goddamn say it, whatever it is!"
"How far have you gone wity a guy before?"
"well, joe sucked me off...but thats it.why?" he asked, much more inquisitively
"well, aside from joe, i've not even kissed a guy...and, i was thinking..."
"yes?" blundered jack
"well, i kinda like you. I always have. And i was thinking if-"
"If i liked you?"
"yeah..."
Jack then took a step closer to Adam, so their faces were centimeters away from eachother's. Adam looked into Jack's deep, sparkling blue eyes, as jack began to tilt his head slightly. It took Adam a few milliseconds to realise what jack was doing before their lips met.
At first, the kiss was delicate, and gentle, but then Adam stepped back against the wall, put his hands around Jack's neck and pulled him in. This time, the kiss was deep, powerful and ferocious. Adam's tongue was roaming jack's mouth. Jack pulled away.
"Wait here a minute." he said, as he re-entered the room. The door shut behind him. He heard both teens talking, before jack re-exited the room. He locked the door behind him.
"what are you doing?" asked adam
"getting some privacy." came the response.
Jack pointed to the stairs, and both boys left joe behind.
They reached the lounge and Adam sat down, realising he was solid.
He looked over to jack, and saw that he too was erect. Jack walked over to Adam, and slowly and seductively said:
"lets get started..."
Both boys smiled and looked into eachothers eyes.
Jack moved closer to Adam, crouching to his level before...

Old 03-26-2013, 05:03 PM   #10
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

well that was .... exceedingly random ... kinda a let down too since it just sorta lets the cliffhanger drop off.

I'm going to take a guess though, that after sucking eachother to hardness they're going to do something horrible to poor joe like make him take both cocks at once in his virgin ass.

Also what is the prize?

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:12 PM   #11
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, but I think it has lost some momentum from the first part.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 03-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #12
hornicus

Jack crouched to his level, before grabbing his own, and Adam's penis.and began stroking. He spatgently.on his right hand, now massaging the penis in rront of him. It began to swell harder than previously, precum appearing at the tip of the head. Jack leant forward, and carressed Adam's head in his mouth, his tongue descovering new sensations and feelings. Adam began to moan, and he eventually.got louder and louder. Jack decided to go all-out, and took Adam's swelling cock into his mouth, and down his throat. He began to gag, but Adam was in ecstasy. Jack held on as long as he could, before pulling off and breathing in deeply. This motion pushed Adam right to the edge, so when jack re-inserted the penis into his mouth, Adam came violently, grabbing jack by the hair, and ramming his cock further down his throat. Jack was gagging hard, but enjoying every moment. The ejaculate was easy to swallow, with a slight salty taste that Jack found quite pleasant.
Jack stood up and looked at Adam, who was red and sweating, sitting on the sofa, eyes shut breathing deeply. Sensing that jack was watching him, Adam slid off the sofa, onto his knees, and began to repay Jack. He sucked him harder than Jack had, and faster, but no complaints were made. Adam discovered that sucking another persons massive throbbing dick was a highly enjoyable experience. It then dawned on him, that the boy he had a crush on, and had had for several years, was now about to cum in his mouth! Adam smiled, and forced Jack's huge penis down his throat. Jack was not prepared, and instantly tensed, causing him to climax. Just as the first shot of cum entered Adam's mouth, a finger slid up Jack's ass. By the time jack had cum fully, Adam had his entire hand; to the knuckles, in jack's ass. He removed it, and spun jack around. He parted jack's bare cheeks with his hands and began to lick. First, just licking the perimeter, but slowly, he began to penetrate, and Jack came twice more. Adam slowly rose, and sat back on the sofa.
Jack turned around, smiled beautifully, and sat on his lap. He leant in a kissed Adam softly. Meanwhile, Adam positioned his penis under Jack's virgin ass, and sat upright, penetrating Jack, who then let out a gasp. Jack began to moan as Adam humped him. Jack continued kisskng Adam, who kissed him harder and harder. Jack and Adam both began to moan into eachothers open mouths. Adam humped faster, and faster, and Jack moaned louder, unitl Adam came in his ass. Jack felt the warm, sticky liquid hit his prostate, and immediately orgasmed. This time, it was harder than ever before, his entire body shook, and Adam gave one huge hump, ramming his dick against the prostate. Jack was cumming again, but this time all over Adam's chest.
Both teens were breathing heavily, and Jack began to lick his cum of Adam's tanned, slim, muscular chest. Lights suddenly shone through the glass in the front door, and both boys stood, and ran back to joe... The front door unlocked, and in came Jack's parents...

Old 03-31-2013, 04:43 AM   #13
hornicus

Jack and Adam unlocked the room with joe inside. They entered and jack started getting dressed. Joe asked what was going on, and Adam began to explain. Joe now understood the situation, and remained silent. Jack went to the kitchen in search of his parents.

"hey mum, thought you had left".
"yeah, wedid, but you father forgot the booking papers."
"oh, ok" responded jack.
His motger obgiously spotted that he was sweating at was flushed, as she asked if he was alright. He played it down, saying it was just a scary movie he'd been watching. But then Jack's father started heading towards the room, insed which were hidden Adam and Joe. He entrered, and stopped, turned around and glared at Jack.
"Fuck Fuck Fuck" was all Jack could think.
"What on earth are you doing Jack?"
"Dad, it's not what it looks like. "
"then please explain, because i dont get it!"
Jack's head hung from his shoulders, and as he raised it to look at his father, he looked into the room and saw no sign of joe or Adam...
"Jack, i have told you too many time, just because we are leaving you alone, does not give you the right to play on your damned xbox for the entire time!"
Oh! Right, sorry dad. Here-" jack walked into the room and handed his father the controllers. He saw Joe and Adam hiding behind the sofa, but not very well.
"Derek, we're gonna be late!" called his mother.
"Ok hun, im coming!"
Both parents left the house, and the car left the drive.
Jack went back to joe and Adam, but now they really had disappeared. He suddenly.felt a powerful shove, and was forced onto the sofa. Strong hands held him still, while he was tied in place.
Adam finished tieing him in place, and joe stood up.
"Since youre parents nearly caught us, we think you need punishing!" sad Joe, with a sadistic smile on his face...

Old 03-31-2013, 09:33 AM   #14
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Parents walking in, how embarrassing.

Yamask
Old 03-31-2013, 04:14 PM   #15
Notachicken
Account Banned

Needs more.. I needs more!!
limits: poo, anal, diapers, body writing,blackmail

PM me what you want and I'll do it.. Depending on the task for pics
PM Bully and i will wedgie, swiley or any thing related to bully just say what you want me to do
Message me and I'll give you my kik and or Skype!!
Notachicken is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boys, dares, fiction, gay, public