Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-20-2014, 03:28 PM   #1
no-cake?!?

Default Beginners running dare

I was going for a run the other day and thought of a dare to hopefully make people a little more active. This dare will involve running but only over a 1 mile distance.

So what's going to happen is that I will put a benchmark time down and you won't be allowed to have an orgasm until you can match/beat it. The time isn't going to be something unattainable, it's my average pace over a mile from when I ran from Bristol to Bath a few weeks ago, a distance of 25.5 miles, and all you have to do is a standing mile of the same time.

You won't need to be a fitness freak, this will just get you to an adequate level of fitness from which you should be able to continue and improve from. The hope is that it will provide you with an incentive to start running regularly.

From when you look at the spoiler box below you won't be allowed to orgasm until you beat the time over a mile.

If you can already do it then set yourself a target of say averaging it over a 10 mile distance. Something that you can't do at the moment.

A good way to track your progress is through apps on your phone, Map my run is good but I prefer Nike+ because it gives more data on time & distance. You can pick up an armband holder for your phone for a few £'s.

By tracking your own progress you will hopefully find it more enjoyable than pounding the pavement without a sense of direction.

I suggest running outside rather than on a treadmill, it develops your leg muscles more and actually makes you feel like your doing something when you run.

Spoiler:
8:58/mile

Obviously don't push yourself to the point where you break yourself, if you have existing medical conditions that may interfere, consult a doctor first. The point is to show that running can be fun, not to cause injury.

Also remember nutrition is important, you need carbs approx. 1-3 hours before cardio and protein afterwards. Take a steaming hot bath after to relax your muscles and drink plenty of water. It's best not to go for 'exercise drinks' because they usually contain high amounts of sugar which can cause your body to release insulin, which hampers fat loss.

Please post how you do below, and if you have any questions/comments then either post them here or pm me.

Good luck

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

My Toys: Small, Medium & Large Bulb Buttplugs; 6" Dildo & Inflatable Vibrating Buttplug
no-cake?!? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:59 PM   #2
JacobsField
getDare Devil

This is a great idea. It's always good to put a goal to things. For example, I set a goal for the year of 250 miles running. It's something attainable but something I have to work at.

I am happily married and just came back here to see if I could find any couples dares. Stay kinky, my friends.
JacobsField is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:10 PM   #3
Mr-Lover-Lover

Default I'm in

I'm not a beginner runner. I was doing 13 miles, on my long runs, before I injured my knee. 6 months later I haven't gotten back into running and added 15 extra pounds. I except your dare but I my first goal is to beat your benchmark over a 3 mile run. Then over 5 miles, 10 miles, 15 miles and finally looking ahead about 3 years I'll plan to run a marathon faster. Thanks for the kick in the butt.

My first 3 mile run was:
Spoiler:
28:55 or 9:34 per mile pace

Last edited by Mr-Lover-Lover; 03-27-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Mr-Lover-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:19 PM   #4
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Great idea, for me that time I can easily beat and I'm no pro runner. I'll do this with maybe a more challenging goal but like you said nothing too unattainable.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:45 PM   #5
no-cake?!?

Maybe I had low expectations but I'm glad you all are relatively fit so don't have trouble with it and have adapted it to fit you. Can you do me a favour and let me know what sort of benchmark you would have found difficult, so I know what is & isn't reasonable if I make a harder one in the future?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

My Toys: Small, Medium & Large Bulb Buttplugs; 6" Dildo & Inflatable Vibrating Buttplug
Old 03-27-2014, 06:22 PM   #6
Mr-Lover-Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-cake?!? View Post
Maybe I had low expectations but I'm glad you all are relatively fit so don't have trouble with it and have adapted it to fit you. Can you do me a favour and let me know what sort of benchmark you would have found difficult, so I know what is & isn't reasonable if I make a harder one in the future?
I think for a beginner, your goal is spot on but the next step should be running a 5k at that pace.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:25 PM   #7
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-cake?!? View Post
For just one mile i'd say about...

Spoiler:
7:00

is a good challenge for me.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 02:29 PM   #8
Mr-Lover-Lover

Eye been training

As I stated before, my goal was to beat your time over a 3 mile training run.
My time today was
Spoiler:
25:43 or 8:32 min/mi

I'll report back in a few weeks when I break your time again; this time during a 5 mile training run.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:57 AM   #9
grantadams197

Blimey, I've got some training to do!!

Spoiler:
12:06!

M/39/bi/sub/slave

Limits: permanent / scat / social ruin / face pics / limited cam / long dares
Dislikes: Sissy/Dressing up.

Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ABPBG

Cock size verification: My cock is 2.54in long. Verified Here.

Chat on Skype
grantadams197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:50 AM   #10
no-cake?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantadams197 View Post
Blimey, I've got some training to do!!

Spoiler:
12:06!
Sorry for the late reply, been busy lately. But how are you coming along?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Old 05-10-2014, 01:49 PM   #11
Diego.Kuhn

I started to run this month, for me it will be really hard...

Likes: Forced workouts, Gut punching, exercise, bondage, dice games, breath control, feet, socks, gags, flogging, tit torture

Dislikes: Anal

Limits: CBT, Scat, Pee, Public, Family, Crossdressing, cum eating & messy

Also, I have a blog where I post some ideas of stuff I'd like to be done with me.
(Open to suggestions!)

My Sex Map
Diego.Kuhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #12
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I really like this idea. Though I admit I am a rather unfit runner so I'm too terrified to look at any of the spoilers. xD

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boys, exercise, girls, orgasm control, running