Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
1nesself

Cool From The Future

From The Future

Chapter 1: meeting

Christine looked at her watch. It was 3:30.
She had just enough time to get to the office and go over her notes before the presentation. The new flavor was fantastic, and the proposed mixing process foolproof. She knew it would sell itself.
And yet she was too much a professional to go in unprepared.
She kept up a brisk and steady pace. 5 minutes was all she needed. She hardly noticed the handsome gentleman who passed her. She turned to follow him. The new flavor was a secret mix of herbs and fruits that need no additional sweetening. They are actually nutr-
He stopped at a red light. She stopped somewhat behind him. What was she doing?
She turned to head to the office.
..and turned right back to follow the stranger. She became aware that her feet would not do as she wished. She followed him as he walked several blocks, all the while attempting to turn back to her path. What was she doing? He turned and walked into an apartment building. She followed him. She tried to turn away. What would he think when she burst into his home?
There was no stopping. She followed the stranger into the building. She was barely able to notice that it was really decked out inside when her attention turned to disrobing. She removed her shirt, folding it and placing it on a nearby table. There was no question of stopping herself. Her body was moving despite her volition. She removed her shoes, pants, panties and bra, folding each neatly. She dropped to her knees, completely naked. Only then did she look at the stranger. Her eyes were now fixed on him. Her gaze could not waver.
He smiled at her. It sent chills up her spine. “Master’s slave is waiting for training.” She had no idea what she meant by that.
“You said that so you will begin to understand.”
“I have need of you. Through no fault of your own, you will now begin the most grueling period you will ever experience.”
Christine opened her mouth to say no. “Yes, Master.” She was beginning to feel rather humiliated. Her body would not respond to her commands. She stood and began to slap her face. She slapped really hard, bringing tears to her eyes.
“I’m sorry, but we don’t have much time, ´he said as she continued slapping. “You need to know what you are dealing with right from the start.” Christine was grateful when she stopped the face slapping. Her body went rigid. Legs spread, hands at sides, fingers wide apart. She could not move.
Her clitoris exploded in a burst of fiery pain. She was completely immobile or she would be writhing on the floor. She screamed. “This is for your own good, swee… Chris.” His gazed distantly. “And for the good of the world. We have a lot to do.” He looked intently at her, forcing her look to his eyes. “You have a lot to do.” She stared into his eyes and continued to scream in pain. She fell to her knees, silent. She had full control of her body again. She looked up at him. “I don’t understand any of this. I must be dreaming.” She stood up and reached for her clothes. She froze, unable to move.
“’I’m moving as quickly as I can, hon…Chris.” She sat down. She couldn’t stand, but she could move and speak freely.
“Why are you doing this? How are you doing this?”
“I’m from the future… I’m sorry, I’m not done yet.” Christine stood and spread her arms and legs wide. She thrust her breasts forward. Red welts began to appear across her breasts. She cried out each time one appeared. 20 in all. She got down on all fours, face forward, butt raised high in the air, back arched seductively.
“100 strokes with a cane, all at once”
Her ass turned blue and began to bleed. She remained stock still, screaming.
“One last thing.” Christine lay down on her back and spread her labia lewdly, thrusting her pussy into the air. “I can be nice.” She became suddenly extremely horny. She would fuck anything. She thought about black men with cocks far too large. She thought about being used by this stranger. Thoughts of being fucked by dogs went through her mind. She was entirely out of control. Excitement rose in her body. Pleasure built to a nearly unbearable level. He forced her to look into his eyes. The pleasure continued to build, beyond anything Christine had felt before. She became aware of his power, and desire rose unbearably. Her body exploded in wave after wave of pleasure like she had never felt before. She lay unable to move, completely exhausted.
“You need to know why I am doing this to you. “ Still exhausted, she began to put on her clothes. “You have no idea how important you are.”
“I have come to fix a terrible mistake. You are going to change the course of evolution.”

Comments?
Suggestions?
I am strict, harsh and demanding. I unfairly punish you with pain and humiliation. My goal is to make you strong and powerful while you maintain your role as my sex toy. So if you are prepared to turn over your rights, send me a message.

Last edited by 1nesself; 11-04-2010 at 04:23 PM. Reason: modification
1nesself is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to 1nesself for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk