Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2024, 09:43 AM   #811
spursyfan

Most dressed player should definitely have to strip naked as a forfeit and her clothes taken away from her for a set period of time. Maybe also get them to do some basic exercises as well (such as jumping jacks or a bit of yoga)
spursyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 09:58 AM   #812
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

update 5.40
Silvy got 2 votes for best legs.. I got one..so Silvy is now wearing just her lab coat.. this helped me touching her ass and pussy and briefly fingering her
she felt my boobs.. a couple of time and got the chance to touch Sab boobs, while Sab got the chance to feel her ass and pussy...
Me 78 Silvy 55 Sab 55

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 10:00 AM   #813
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursyfan View Post
Most dressed player should definitely have to strip naked as a forfeit and her clothes taken away from her for a set period of time. Maybe also get them to do some basic exercises as well (such as jumping jacks or a bit of yoga)
How about most dressed also has a time penalty for the searching task.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 10:05 AM   #814
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
How about most dressed also has a time penalty for the searching task.
mm...naked and 5 minutes to search instead of 10... nice
update 6pm
Sab got 2 votes on best boobs, her lab coat is undone.. and of course we got a chance to feel her boobs...and I again felt Sivly pussy..well fingered briefly her.. Sab touched Silvy ass and pussy and fingered her as well...
I am now close to 100 but I am the most clothed so far as well..
Me 94 Silvy 59 Sab 73
6.15 update
we got 1 vote each for best ass.. and this means.. well the 3 of us now are wearing only shoes
It is crazy, lucky for us no one is here now or almost no one and boss is already gone!
and... I just waited, once naked, for Silvy to turn her back to me... and fingered her so.. I won! first to get 100 points

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 03-21-2024 at 10:20 AM.
Old 03-21-2024, 10:22 AM   #815
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
mm...naked and 5 minutes to search instead of 10... nice
update 6pm
Sab got 2 votes on best boobs, her lab coat is undone.. and of course we got a chance to feel her boobs...and I again felt Sivly pussy..well fingered briefly her.. Sab touched Silvy ass and pussy and fingered her as well...
I am now close to 100 but I am the most clothed so far as well..
Me 94 Silvy 59 Sab 73
6.15 update
we got 1 vote each for best ass.. and this means.. well the 3 of us now are wearing only shoes
It is crazy, lucky for us no one is here now or almost no one and boss is already gone!
and... I just waited, once naked, for Silvy to turn her back to me... and fingered her so.. I won! first to get 100 points
Hmm. So that means you are *all* most clothed
Old 03-21-2024, 10:23 AM   #816
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Hmm. So that means you are *all* most clothed
yes..and all of us will lose shoes at 6.30 and then have only 5 minutes to search papers...naked...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-21-2024, 10:51 AM   #817
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

how it ended... well only 5 minutes were really short... I made it to find 4 papers, Sab 5.. Silvy was lucky.. 7...but then I remembered them I won... and wanted to claim my reward..
first was to watch them finger and cum in changing room...second was to have them wear the same amount of items I could wear....
so... the 3 of us are going home wearing 3 items, car key, house key and wallet.. nothing else.. not even the wedding band..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-21-2024, 10:54 AM   #818
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

It seems you girls have fun... well that's good for us, your readers

As this game will come to an end, even you may restart it another time for sure, I had another idea. You'd need 3 vibrating "eggs" with remotes but it can be played with one only, if you agree to sahre and use the same.
With 3 eggs:
Each of you insert one in her pussy of course.
From there, several possibilities:
- You pick up the remote from each other's egg.
- The winner of some game gets all remotes.
- The remotes are hidden and to be found.
No need to tell you what to do with them, right? But I foresee many interesting moments at lunch or the cafeteria. In the labs too, of course.
Then games can be added on top, like who climaxes first wins, or the opposite.

With 1 egg:
It could then be the forfeit of a loser. She will wear the egg inside of her vagina and the 2 others will play with the remote.

The egg(s) will have to be worn a full day, or even longer to be interesting. It can be spanned over 3 to 6 days, one for each of you, depending who has the remote and for how long.

Another idea:
Somewhat similar but with a dildo long enough to be inserted deep and be attached with a crotch rope or taped to the thigh of one of you. Now is it for a loser or a winner?
Or the 3 of you could do the same on a certain day. Why not at the conference? You'll be dressed casually and it could be easier to conceal a crotch rope.
A variation could be done with a smaller dildo, taped lightly, that would have to be "stolen" in the most inappropriate place, like a crowded one. I recommend lube to avoid injuries if it is pulled harshly.

For the hotel:
Since you're quite the exhibitionist bunch, you should have a race there:
Hide a dildo on the last level of the buildling.
Then either from your rooms' level or starting from the lowest floor accessible, you will race to get it. It can be against a timer, one after the other, or it can be all together at the same time.
The trick is to get the dildo, insert it, and rush down to one of your rooms. And of course, you should be either all naked either dressed up in suggestive, skimpy lingerie: maybe even with heels so you don't run too fast in the stairs.
Taking the staircase is what comes to mind first, right? Yet, the lift isn't out of use, for as you do a race, one can be daring enough to take the lift to go faster. Naked obviously.
For more fun, the dildo should be hidden in the hallway somewhere. But then it means the races will be done by 2 of you and there will be Sab+Silvy, Sab+Eli, Silvy+Eli.

As a forfeit for the loser:
She will have to insert a cup or glass in her pussy, lay on her back on a bed or better on a table, legs spread wide, while the 2 others will have a mini game at throwing pistachios or peanuts into the glass. The one who lose, or win depending on your mood, will have to eat them from the cut, has she will lay down on the floor while the one with the cup inside of her will try to pour the content into their mouth.

I hope I'm clear enough, esp for the last one. XD

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 10:54 AM   #819
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
how it ended... well only 5 minutes were really short... I made it to find 4 papers, Sab 5.. Silvy was lucky.. 7...but then I remembered them I won... and wanted to claim my reward..
first was to watch them finger and cum in changing room...second was to have them wear the same amount of items I could wear....
so... the 3 of us are going home wearing 3 items, car key, house key and wallet.. nothing else.. not even the wedding band..
Is it dark out yet?
You should drive home with the interior light on in the car
Old 03-21-2024, 10:55 AM   #820
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
So, you are all driving back home naked in your cars? Jeez... You're all so sluty girls...

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 03-21-2024 at 12:08 PM.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 03:15 AM   #821
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
It seems you girls have fun... well that's good for us, your readers

As this game will come to an end, even you may restart it another time for sure, I had another idea. You'd need 3 vibrating "eggs" with remotes but it can be played with one only, if you agree to sahre and use the same.
With 3 eggs:
Each of you insert one in her pussy of course.
From there, several possibilities:
- You pick up the remote from each other's egg.
- The winner of some game gets all remotes.
- The remotes are hidden and to be found.
No need to tell you what to do with them, right? But I foresee many interesting moments at lunch or the cafeteria. In the labs too, of course.
Then games can be added on top, like who climaxes first wins, or the opposite.

With 1 egg:
It could then be the forfeit of a loser. She will wear the egg inside of her vagina and the 2 others will play with the remote.

The egg(s) will have to be worn a full day, or even longer to be interesting. It can be spanned over 3 to 6 days, one for each of you, depending who has the remote and for how long.

Another idea:
Somewhat similar but with a dildo long enough to be inserted deep and be attached with a crotch rope or taped to the thigh of one of you. Now is it for a loser or a winner?
Or the 3 of you could do the same on a certain day. Why not at the conference? You'll be dressed casually and it could be easier to conceal a crotch rope.
A variation could be done with a smaller dildo, taped lightly, that would have to be "stolen" in the most inappropriate place, like a crowded one. I recommend lube to avoid injuries if it is pulled harshly.

For the hotel:
Since you're quite the exhibitionist bunch, you should have a race there:
Hide a dildo on the last level of the buildling.
Then either from your rooms' level or starting from the lowest floor accessible, you will race to get it. It can be against a timer, one after the other, or it can be all together at the same time.
The trick is to get the dildo, insert it, and rush down to one of your rooms. And of course, you should be either all naked either dressed up in suggestive, skimpy lingerie: maybe even with heels so you don't run too fast in the stairs.
Taking the staircase is what comes to mind first, right? Yet, the lift isn't out of use, for as you do a race, one can be daring enough to take the lift to go faster. Naked obviously.
For more fun, the dildo should be hidden in the hallway somewhere. But then it means the races will be done by 2 of you and there will be Sab+Silvy, Sab+Eli, Silvy+Eli.

As a forfeit for the loser:
She will have to insert a cup or glass in her pussy, lay on her back on a bed or better on a table, legs spread wide, while the 2 others will have a mini game at throwing pistachios or peanuts into the glass. The one who lose, or win depending on your mood, will have to eat them from the cut, has she will lay down on the floor while the one with the cup inside of her will try to pour the content into their mouth.

I hope I'm clear enough, esp for the last one. XD
nice ideas but.. we do not have eggs but lush, so it is controlled with an App, but we can work on it.
As for the conference, only me and Silvy will go, Sab is not coming and.. as per the other dares involving being naked around the hotel we will check if there are cameras around if not we can do this

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-22-2024, 03:23 AM   #822
r0ver
getDare Addict

How was the drive home?
How far is it for all of you? We're the roads busy? Do you think anyone might have seen you?
Also how was it getting from the car to the house naked and was your husband home when you got in?
Old 03-22-2024, 03:32 AM   #823
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

morning update, today is quite warm and the heating is still on in labs (weird) so there is a change in our clothes.. of course we are not wearing any bra or thong but we are not wearing the scrub top as well under the lab coat, we are wearing the tshirt like we do in summer usually.
Tshirts are polo white shirts, but not so tight fitting, with 4 buttons at the neck and quite light, if you wear a black bra under the shirt you can see it to give you an idea but they are not "see through"..
we are not wearing socks as well, only our slippers..
So far we do not have a game to play today.. but we are now back from a brief (of course having our lab coat buttoned not to risk someone noticing our ...hard nipples under the shirts ) but maybe we will come up with something during the day, and friday is the best day to play since a lot of people go home earlier than usual.
As for the conference I and Silvy will be packing each other bags on sunday.. I will go at her house then she will come to my house, I will be picking her things and she will be picking mine
Waiting for ideas and suggestions

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-22-2024, 03:33 AM   #824
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

On the bags do you want certain types of outfits

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 03:34 AM   #825
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
morning update, today is quite warm and the heating is still on in labs (weird) so there is a change in our clothes.. of course we are not wearing any bra or thong but we are not wearing the scrub top as well under the lab coat, we are wearing the tshirt like we do in summer usually.
Tshirts are polo white shirts, but not so tight fitting, with 4 buttons at the neck and quite light, if you wear a black bra under the shirt you can see it to give you an idea but they are not "see through"..
we are not wearing socks as well, only our slippers..
So far we do not have a game to play today.. but we are now back from a brief (of course having our lab coat buttoned not to risk someone noticing our ...hard nipples under the shirts ) but maybe we will come up with something during the day, and friday is the best day to play since a lot of people go home earlier than usual.
As for the conference I and Silvy will be packing each other bags on sunday.. I will go at her house then she will come to my house, I will be picking her things and she will be picking mine
Waiting for ideas and suggestions
Are the polo shirts like the scrubs in being water resistant, or would they get more see through when wetted?

Advertisements
Kink Talk