Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-20-2016, 05:39 AM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Rape fantasy? Ehmm... sure

After watching The Little Death (TLD), a fun movie about all kinds of 'weird' fetishes, I wondered what the people think about the rape fantasy and rape in general. Furthermore, I suggest you answer these questions only when you have any fantasy including rape as the questions are based having a rape fantasy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn (TLD)
It's a flawed fantasy, not possible. The moment someone asks to be raped, it stops being rape. It's only rape if they don't want it. She wants it - not rape. The reason they can't get what they want is because they want it.

1 ► How big is your rape fantasy?

2 ► What happens to you in your rape fantasy?

3 ► Have you ever been raped? Consensual or not?

4 ► Would you rather want be raped by your loved one or a stranger? Turn on related?

5 ► Did you ever take a step closer towards the realization of your rape fantasy?*

6 ► Do you think you ever want to play out your rape fantasy? Do you want to know when it happened or do you want to be taken by surprise?

7 ► Have you ever thought about raping someone yourself? If so, how would you do it?

8 ► What do you think about the quoted text, said by Glenn from The Little Death?

9 ► Where do you think consensual sex stops and rape starts?

10 ► What do you think about someone being raped (forced sex)?

BONUS ► If you have a rape fantasy and get raped by a stranger without you giving the stranger your consent, would you find this acceptable? What emotions would you feel?

* This question can be interpreted anyway you want. Examples: by posting a craigslist ad, telling someone about your rape fantasy, sexually inducing 'violent looking' people, et cetera.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-20-2016 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Question 10: 'underaged' to 'someone'. I don't know why I wrote underaged, I meant someone getting raped in general.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 09:51 AM   #2
smallonem

thought of it but never too much, but I am just going to answer the last questions

those who are caught raping (or even having sex) with underage children, should be tortured (not a fantasy; real) and left seriously disabled to always think of what they have done

My Calendar: http://teamup.com/ksb3cfd3a54350227f/
smallonem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 01:10 PM   #3
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Medium - of course with me being a male and fantasies involving only females it's nothing special I guess.

I'm knocked unconscious, tied up by a physically small girl (whom I could subjugate easily if not for the restrains) and being ridden to the point where it hurts and beyond, while I struggle helpless against the ropes. Afterwards she forces me to lick her clean and puts a chastity cage on me forcing me to come back for another round if I want to cum.

Rape is only non consensual, else it's just a play. I don't think I've ever had a chance to play so hard to make it a played rape (bloodied scratch marks are a turn on for me and have no problem with them)

4 ► Would you rather want be raped by your loved one or a stranger? Turn on related?
By a loved one - again, it's a played rape I guess.

5 ► Did you ever take a step closer towards the realization of your rape fantasy?*
Asked pretty much every girlfriend I had to try playing rough with me.

6 ► Do you think you ever want to play out your rape fantasy? Do you want to know when it happened or do you want to be taken by surprise?
Play out as per description of my fantasy - by surprise would be more fun. Just scratch the chastity part as I'm way to switchy (and have too strong dominant side) to go that way for long.

7 ► Have you ever thought about raping someone yourself? If so, how would you do it?
Only thought about very rough, violent sex - with her consent. And she loved the idea!

8 ► What do you think about the quoted text, said by Glenn from The Little Death?
You will figure my view by reading earlier part.

When the it's clearly stated as "don't do it!" (or a safe-word is used in case of sm play)

10 ► What do you think about an underaged person being raped (forced sex)?
Crime that should be punished with castration using a rusty dull saw covered in septic goo.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 06:13 PM   #4
HornyLindsey
Account Banned

Not huge, but it's constantly in the back of my mind.

Usually I get blackmailed or something and I get used by one guy or a group of guys.

No

Stranger, the taboo is just hotter

I've role-played it before

I have played it out, but I'm not sure what I'd actually do if it happened for real

No

It's true ;p

When the other person really doesn't want it

It's a hot fantasy but a terrible crime

I am NOT looking for a Master!

Likes: Masturbation, Cumshots, Facials, Flashing, Breast Play
Limits: Pain, Blood, Scat, Picture, Video
HornyLindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:05 AM   #5
Lucie

Not big at all if we talk just about rape in park. But being held, maybe tied up humiliated, yeah that was and still is huge fantasy for me.

Blinfolded, more people raping me, hurting me physically, me being tied up, humiliated.

I don't really believe "consensual" rape exist and no I wasn't.

That's strange question and I don't know how to answer it. As I said, rape by your love one is not a rape for me.

Nope never.

It is not possible. Even tho I would enjoy it, I would enjoy it as kink play not rape. I dream about rape as real fear, real unsafety. I dream about pushing my boundaries for real in that situation. Someone I know can NEVER force me to do things byond my limits, never. It is just not possible because I will always know it is just a play.

Hm not really raping but I have fantasies about tying up some girls I know, thinking about how would they react and eventually raping them sexually with toys or my fingers. So yeah I have those fantasies too.

100% agree. Consensual rape does not exist.

If you clearly say "no" and use any possible way to avoid sex but still get fuccked, it is a rape.

What should I think about her / him? Maybe it was fantasy fulfilled maybe trauma for the rest of life. All and all rape sucks, but I don't think it is the worst thing that can happen. Just our society trying to make us think that. I as a girl don't agree that rapist are treated worse then murders... think tha's pretty fucked up.

BONUS ► If you have a rape fantasy and get raped by a stranger without you giving the stranger your consent, would you find this acceptable? What emotions would you feel?
I can't tell you what I would feel really. Depends on what would exactly happen. I just think that I would take rape much better then most girls because of my kinks and fatasies.
Lucie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
questions, rape, truth