Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2014, 07:22 AM   #91
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Well, if you're going to be pernickety about it.

I meant a good story, well told, no padding just to fill it out and of course correct spelling, grammar and punctuation throughout.

If you look at some of the stories on here, and I'm not criticising them but, they often have three sentences and it's a chapter. I mean, come on, three sentences isn't even a paragraph, never mind a chapter.

And when you do read those stories, you can't tell who's speaking or what's happening because the punctuation and spelling is diabolical.

There are some excellent stories on here as well, and a good story will often over-ride bad punctuation, etc.

Anyway, rant over, I feel better now.

If you do find any spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors in my stories, other than obvious typos, please let me know.

Ok I'll do that.

No I was asking because I can live with some grammatical errors but it would pain me if the story line would suffer in quality
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 02:45 AM   #92
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 25: The New Game

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Picture the scene, if you will.

The CD player was churning out ‘Yesterday’ by the Beatles. Actually, only Paul McCartney played on that track, the other three Beatles were not present. It was just Paul with his guitar and backed by a string quartet... Anyway, I digress...

Becky and Kirsty were sitting on the bed drinking from cans of lager.

Two boys were sitting on the bed with them, also drinking lager.

Meredith, the inflatable woman, was lying flat out on the floor. A third boy, trousers at his ankles, was between her legs and had his cock inside her cavity (Meredith was fully functional).

Finally, another boy, partially covered by the bed, was doing press-ups on the other side of the room in just his boxers.

And... Amy saw the whole thing.

When Amy walked through the door, everyone (except Meredith) stopped what they were doing and looked up.

“Hiya,” Becky said, holding out her can, “Do you want a drinksy-winksy?”

“What the fuck...?” Amy shouted.

“Luke and Liam dropped by,” Kirsty said, gesturing at the two boys sitting on the bed with them, “And they brought Chris and Tim with them.”

Luke and Liam were brothers. Luke was in the same year group as the girls at school - he was the only one that Amy recognised - and Liam was two years older.

Chris and Tim were also older than the girls and were friends of Liam’s.

Amy stood her ground in the doorway. “What’s going on?” She stared at the scene a bit more, unable to take it all in at one viewing. “I leave you alone for... whatever and you do this?”

“We thought you’d gone,” Becky said, still holding out her can of lager. “I called Luke and Liam and they came round and brought breakfast.” She gestured at the cans of lager and bags of snacks and other food items. “Want some?” Becky took another swig of her lager. “There’s plenty to go round.”

“Yeah, you can have a boy too,” Kirsty said, “There’s plenty of that to go round too.”

“We’re playing truth or dare,” Becky said. “We dared Chris to fuck the doll...”

“And Tim’s just showing off,” Kirsty interjected, “The press-ups are not a dare.”

The CD came to an end and clicked off.

Amy walked into the room, pocketing her remote unit as she approached Meredith and Chris.

Tim ceased in his press-ups and stood up; he wore boxers and nothing else. Amy saw that he was quite well built.

“But we did dare Tim to strip to his boxers earlier,” Becky explained.

Chris withdrew from Meredith and quickly pulled up his trousers. He looked at Amy a bit uncomfortably. “Hi,” he said, in a quiet tone. “You must be Amy.”

Amy nodded. “Bex, has Melanie come back?”

“No,” Becky said, “But there’s a boy for her too.”

“You get first dibs, though, Ames,” Kirsty said. “Chris or Tim?”

Amy shook her head. “What the hell’s going on?”

“I thought we’d explained all that,” Kirsty said. She exchanged glances with Becky. “Or did I just dream the last few minutes?”

Becky and Kirsty burst out laughing.

Amy was expressionless. She went over to where the cans of lager were piled up and selected one of them. She pulled the ring-pull and took a swig. “I needed that,” the said.

“Chris’ turn to choose,” Kirsty said. “You playing, Ames?”

“Why not,” Amy said between swigs of lager.

Chris looked round the room and focussed on Amy. He licked his lips. “Can I choose Amy?”

“Course you can, big boy,” Kirsty giggled.

“Okay.” Chris was still a bit embarrassed. “Amy, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Amy said. She took another swig of lager.

“Amy, what’s the furthest you’ve gone with a boy or man?” Chris mumbled.

Amy remembered the blow job she gave a complete stranger in the park after entering this house for the first time. She knew that Becky and Kirsty knew about it so she could hardly lie about it. “A blow job,” she said. “Last week, in the park. It was a forfeit.”

Kirsty giggled. “Yeah, sorry about that, Ames.”

Amy looked around the occupants of the room. She saw Tim in his boxers and also saw that he was sporting a semi. “Tim?”

Tim nodded.

“Tim, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Tim said.

“Tim, I dare you to remove your boxers and stand somewhere where everyone can see your family jewels.”

Tim stood in the centre of the room and slowly peeled his boxers down to his ankles. He stood with his arms at his side. Becky, Kirsty and Amy were glued to his penis which was just standing slightly proud but not fully erect.

“I said ‘remove them’ Tim,” Amy explained.

Tim took his boxers off and dropped them on the floor. His semi started to grow a bit more and he soon had a complete erection.

“Okay,” Tim said, “Becky, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Becky said.

“Becky, are you wet?”

“Is the Pope a catholic?” Kirsty said.

“Shut up.” Becky nudged Kirsty. “Yes, Tim, I am, but unfortunately not for you.” She giggled and put her hand on Luke’s thigh. “My turn. Luke, truth or dare?”

“For you, babe, Dare.”

“Luke, I dare you to let me suck your cock.”

“That’s a dare?” Kirsty argued. “A dare is supposed to be something he doesn’t like to do. What you’re asking him is a treat, not a dare.”

Luke didn’t bother arguing. He pulled down his trousers and boxers and his erect cock sprung up.

“Hello, big boy,” Becky said. She lowered her head and opened her mouth as it approached the monster cock.

Amy watched in awe as Becky enveloped Luke’s cock with her lips and she started to suck on it.

Becky’s head bobbed up and down as she savoured the taste of the cock.

Amy looked at Luke’s face and saw that he was enjoying it more that anyone should enjoy a dare. More than that, though, the memory of her blow job came back to her. The memory of being forced to do it. The memory of the taste of the cock. The memory of the taste of the cum as it flooded her mouth and she swallowed it. Amy had no idea how Becky could possibly be enjoying this but she was.

Luke had no need to tell Becky to swallow. As he came, his seed was gratefully accepted by Becky and she took every drop of it. Eventually, she withdrew and caught Luke’s eye.

Amy saw Becky silently mouth ‘Thank you’ to Luke. She saw Luke smile.

“Okay,” Luke said, “My turn. Amy, truth or dare?”

Amy was shocked that her turn came around again so quickly but there was no rule to say that you had to go round the whole group in turns. She had already chosen ‘truth’ and she didn’t want to appear a pussy by choosing truth again. “Er... dare,” Amy said.

Luke pursed his lips in thought. “Okay,” he said, finally.

Amy wondered what Luke was going to dare her to do. She hoped it wouldn’t be anything too embarrassing.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:30 AM   #93
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 26: The Game Continues

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

“Amy,” Luke said, looking not at Amy but at Tim’s still exposed penis. “I dare you to give Tim a hand job.”

Amy looked at Tim; first his face, then his still erect penis. She guessed that he had remained erect from watching Becky’s blow job. Amy guessed that Becky’s blow job had got all the boys hard. She thought Tim was really hot and she probably wouldn’t have hesitated to give him a wank if they were alone, but they weren’t.

She reluctantly approached Tim and looked at him as if to ask permission.

Tim nodded.

Amy knelt down in front of him and reached out to touch his penis. She grasped it in her right hand and started to stroke it, gently at first. She was transfixed on the member in her hand. It was only the second one she’d been this close to. She focussed on the purple knob and the big blue vein running down the length of the shaft. She focussed on the balls, which were getting tighter as she stroked the penis. She focussed on the pubic hair that grew like a rainforest around the base of the shaft. Her hand gripped tighter and moved faster. She felt the penis twitch between her fingers.

Tim gave a low groan and then a louder one. “Yes,” he said, “Do it. I’m coming.”

That spurred Amy on and she wanked him more urgently. She saw the first signs of ejaculation as the semen appeared at the tip. The ejaculate spurted out onto her hand. She relaxed her grip, thinking that it was over but then another spurt shot out. This one went further and hit her in the face.

Amy recoiled in surprise and waited for the barrage to subside. She stood up again and looked around for a tissue to wipe her hand. Failing to find one, instinct took over and she lifted her hand to her mouth and licked the sticky deposit from it.

“Eww,” Becky said in disgust.

“Eww?” Amy said. “What do you mean, Eww? You’ve just swallowed a whole sackful.”

“I know,” Becky admitted, “But... eww!”

Amy looked at Kirsty. “Kirsty, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Kirsty said, a little bit too quickly.

“Okay,” Amy said, “Here goes. What did you and Becky get up to when me and Melanie left? And I want the details.”

“Details?” Kirsty mumbled.

Amy nodded.

Kirsty looked at Becky, then at Liam, then at Amy.

“Well?” Amy said.

“Well,” Kirsty began, “We just talked and stuff.”

“Stuff?” Amy urged. “Elaborate on ‘stuff’.”

“Well,” Kirsty continued, “We got to know each other a bit better. We kissed and played with each other.”

“Really?” Liam looked interested in this unexpected turn of events.

“We just messed about.” Kirsty became a little more confident. “We brought each other off using tongues and fingers.”

“We went at it hammer and tongs,” Becky chipped in, “But mostly tongues.” She giggled.

“Okay,” Amy relented. “Spare me the details.” She didn’t need the details. She had the evidence on her camcorder.

“Chris,” Kirsty said, “You’ve been strangely silent for a while. Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Chris said.

“When you fucked the dolly girl there...” She pointed at the inflatable woman, “Did you come?”

“Almost,” Chris said, “I was about to come when... er... Amy walked in.”

“When you pulled your trousers up,” Kirsty continued, “Did you ejaculate in them or did you lose the urge?”

“That’s two questions,” Chris spotted.

“Fucking answer it,” Kirsty screamed, “Or, God help me, I’ll bite your fucking cock off.”

“Okay, okay, I lost the urge. I didn’t come at all.”

“Your turn,” Kirsty said, more calmly.

“Er...” Chris looked around the room. “Liam,” he said, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Liam said.

“Have you and Luke ever been intimate together?”

“We’re brothers,” Liam said.

“That wasn’t the question,” Chris said, obviously determined to embarrass someone else. “Brothers are often curious about each other, especially when they’re younger.”

“No,” Liam said, “I can safely say I have never been intimate with Luke.”

Amy saw Luke give a sigh of relief.

“Becky,” Liam said, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Becky said.

“I dare you to strip off,” Liam said, “And stay naked all day.”

“Eh,” Luke said, “I’m with Becky.”

“We’re not exactly boyfriend and girlfriend,” Becky said, as she slid off the bed and started to undress. “I’m my own person. If I want to strip off, I will.” She obviously wanted to because she did. There was no embarrassment and no dithering about. She stripped off completely and paraded herself around the room.

Amy raised her eyebrows at Becky’s bravado.

“Amy,” Becky said, “Truth or dare?”

Amy could choose truth again now without any fear of being called a coward. “Truth,” she said.

“Okay, Ames,” Becky said as she sat down on the bed, still naked. “What happened to you and Melanie after you left here? Why were you so long, and where’s Melanie?”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 07-21-2014 at 06:16 AM. Reason: correction of typo
Old 07-19-2014, 06:59 AM   #94
NKat68
Account Banned

Why why haven't you written anything about Melanie!!! Pleaseeeee I need to know
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 02:12 PM   #95
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Great additions as usually sir keep it up
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:11 AM   #96
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKat68 View Post
Plenty of time. Melanie isn't going ANYWHERE at the moment.

Melanie returns to the story within the next three chapters. That's all I can say for the moment.

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 07-21-2014 at 06:18 AM. Reason: added a bit
Old 07-21-2014, 07:22 AM   #97
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 27: The Game Gets Serious

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Amy had never drank alcohol before and, although she had only drunk one can, she was started to get a bit woozy. She sat down on the edge of the bed and took a few minutes to clear her head..

“Well?” Becky said, eventually, “We’re waiting.”

“Er...” Amy started to speak slowly, “We went down to the shed to get some stuff from there.”

“That much we know,” Kirsty said. “But how come you took so long?”

Amy considered how much to say, “Before we could get out, someone turned up.”

“Someone?” Becky said.

“Yes,” Amy continued, “Two men... with a girl.”

“The two men who came into the house?” Kirsty was talking to Becky rather than Amy.

“They came into the house?” Amy wanted to know.

“They didn’t come up here,” Becky reassured her. “Go on.”

Amy decided to go for it. “Well, they raped the girl outside. They did it several times and filmed it on their phone...” Amy paused only momentarily. “Then they threw her into the shed and locked it. Only they locked me and Mel in there too. They didn’t see us though because we hid behind some boxes of camping stuff and Mel found a trapdoor.”

“There’s camping stuff in there?” Tim chipped in.

That’s what you got from that?” Amy said in disbelief.

“Er... this is getting too weird for me,” Luke said, getting up from the bed, “I think me and Liam should go.”

“Fucking sit down,” Kirsty screamed.

Luke obeyed.

“You think that’s weird?” Amy said.

“There’s more?” Kirsty sounded calm again.

Amy was sure that Kirsty was bipolar. One minute she was screaming and the next she was as calm as a sleeping baby. “Yes,” she said. “The trapdoor leads to an underground tunnel. That’s where I lost Melanie.”

“Lost her?” Becky said.

“Well, mislaid her.”

So, how did you get out?” Tim chipped in. He had been listening intently.

“When I came back up into the shed, the men had taken the stuff from there, the girl had gone and the shed door had been left open.” She thought it best to leave out the bit where she and Melanie played truth or dare in the tunnel.

“And you came back without Mel?” Kirsty wanted to know.

“I wasn’t staying down there any longer than necessary,” Amy said.

“We’re going to have to find her,” Becky said, “Otherwise how are we going to explain it to her mum?”

“Couldn’t we just say she ran off to join the circus?” Kirsty suggested.

Becky punched Kirsty in the arm. “Kirst. Stop it!”

“Sorry,” Kirsty said, rubbing her arm. “Just an idea.”

“Let’s finish the game first,” Becky said “And then we’ll decide on what to do.”

Amy realised that she’d left all the glow sticks in the tunnel. “It’s dark down there anyway. We won’t be able to see.”

“Mel’s candles,” Becky said, “She’s got some matches in her bag as well.”

“Hmm,” Amy mumbled. “Okay, my turn. Kirsty, truth or dare?”

“I’ll risk a dare,” Kirsty said.

Amy scanned the occupants of the room. She wondered who she could bring into this dare. She wanted to humiliate Kirsty as much as possible. She glanced at Luke, at Liam, at Tim, at Chris... Chris, she thought. “Okay,” she said, “Chris, this is your lucky day. First Meredith, and now Kirsty.”

Kirsty gave Amy a killer glare.

Amy ignored it. “Kirsty, I dare you to let Chris fuck you...” she paused, and then added, “Anally.”

“Do what?” Kirsty said.

Amy looked at Chris. He didn’t seem to be objecting. “You heard me,” Amy said, “Or the forfeit.”

“What’s that?” Kirsty asked.

“If you refuse that, then you have to be fucked vaginally by every boy here.” Amy knew that none of the boys would object to that.

Kirsty was silent for a couple of minutes. Amy was happy to give her some thinking time.

But not too much... “Well,” Amy said, “What’s it to be? One anal penetration or four vaginal penetrations?”

Kirsty seemed to be weighing it up. She slid off the bed and clapped her hands. “Everyone off the bed,” she said.

Luke, Liam and Becky dismounted the bed and stood patiently.

Kirsty took a deep breath and slowly stripped off. She didn’t appear to be in too much of a hurry but, as she wore very little, it didn’t take her too long. Once she was completely naked, she let everyone have a good look; she certainly wasn’t scared to flaunt her body.

“Well,” Amy said, “Which have you chosen? Do you need any Vaseline?”

“Can I choose which order they go in?” Kirsty asked.

Amy smiled and saw the boys smiling too. She knew which option Kirsty had chosen. “Sure,” she said, “Go for it.”

Kirsty clambered onto the bed, lay down and spread her legs. “Liam,” she said, “You first.”

Liam swallowed hard. He unfastened his jeans and quickly pulled them off, followed by his boxers. He had a nicely-sized cock which was already stiffening. Not bothering to remove his top, he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between Kirsty’s legs. He pointed his erection at her open crevice and took a deep breath.

“Hold on,” Kirsty said.

“What now?” Amy said.

“Condom,” Kirsty said. She pointed at the pack of condoms on the table beside the bed.

Amy went over and picked it up. She opened it and took one out. She noticed that it was a pack of twelve, so there were plenty there. She offered the condom to Liam. “Ribbed,” she grinned, “For extra satisfaction.”

Liam quickly tore the foil open with his teeth and rolled the sheath down his erect cock. Once it was in place, he guided his covered cock into Kirsty’s waiting hole. He didn’t have much trouble entering her; her cunt was loose enough. He lay forward as he thrust himself inside her and kissed her nipples.

Amy could see the look on Kirsty’s face. Kirsty seemed to be enjoying this one. Amy wondered why.

Liam came very quickly. He gave a couple of final thrusts and then withdrew from her.

Amy looked down and saw Liam’s white ejaculate in the teat end of the condom.

Liam rolled the condom off his penis and held it up. “What shall I...?”

Leave it on the table,” Amy said, “All of you leave your used condoms on there.”

Liam gave Kirsty a kiss and then climbed off the bed, dropping the condom on the table. He quickly put his boxers and jeans back on.

“Tim,” Kirsty said.

Tim was already naked, and he had achieved another erection from watching Liam’s activity. He took Liam’s place on the bed and accepted a condom from Amy.

As Tim rolled on the condom, Amy smiled. This was just the start of her retribution on Kirsty. There was much more to come.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 07-22-2014 at 03:32 AM.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:09 AM   #98
MsCookie

Just wanted to say that you're an excellent author, Wordsmiff. All of your stores include sn incredible amount of detail and even though I'm not a native english speaker, I'm glad that you pay attention to grammar and punctuation. Keep up the great work ~ better take longer for a high-quality chapter, as you did so far, instead of releasing them like there's no tomorrow!

~ Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys ~
~ My PM dares, with count ~
~ Current rules (please respect them) ~

❤ Feel free to dare me whenever you want ❤
MsCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:22 AM   #99
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Great Story I think I know what the condoms are going to used for!!

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:50 AM   #100
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default For NKat68

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKat68 View Post
For the benefit of NKat68, I have included a short flashback to what happened to her when we left her back in Chapter 22, I think it was.

The next chapter, therefore, follows on from Chapter 22. Hope that doesn't confuse anyone.

I'll bring Melanie's story back up to date fairly soon.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:51 AM   #101
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 28: The Plaything

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

“That ring you are wearing puts you under my complete control,” the young Edward said. “You must never remove it. Understand?”

Melanie stood naked in front of him. “Yes, Sir.”

He studied her naked body from head to toe. “You look perfect,” he said. “Are you a virgin?”

“No, Sir,” Melanie said, “I’m not. It was only one time, though.”

“No matter,” he replied, “You can be one of my playthings. Are any of your friends virgins?”

“Yes, Sir,” Melanie said, “I believe Amy still is.”

“Of course,” Edward said. “Little Amy. She must be the sacrifice.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Follow me.” Edward walked over to a steel wall panel and, as he approached it, it slid open. He walked through. Melanie followed behind.

They were within a large, extravagant room, very similar to the bedroom in the house. Like that room, this one was also home to a large selection of dolls. The dolls in this room, however, were unclothed and were perfectly formed with breasts and genitals. The focal point of the room was a large bed.

“Through there,” Edward said, pointing to another door. “ A shower.”

Melanie went through the indicated door into a smaller, tiled room. As she stepped inside, the door closed and a shower of warm water enveloped her. She stood under it and washed every part of her body before the jet of water subsided. After her shower, she went back into the main room where Edward offered her a towel to dry herself.

“The water is drawn from an underground source,” he explained, “and heated by geothermal energy.”

Melanie towel dried herself and then passed the towel back to Edward. When he indicated the floor, she dropped it at her feet.

“Kneel down,” Edward said

Melanie knelt down in front of him.

“You look almost too perfect.” Edward unfastened his trousers and allowed them to fall to the floor. He wore nothing underneath and his penis was fully erect. “You will suck my cock,” he said.

“Yes Sir,” Melanie said, in an emotionless monotone voice. She took Edward’s erection in her hands and stroked it gently before moving her head forward and taking the erection into her mouth. She sucked on it and rolled her tongue around the shaft as if she had done it a hundred times before. Her head moved back and forth as she felt the erection start to twitch.

Edward reached out to grip her hair and hold her head in place. He groaned.

Melanie knew he was close and within seconds she felt the warm semen fill her mouth.

“Swallow it,” Edward said.

If her mouth hadn’t been full, Melanie would have said: “Yes, Sir,” but she couldn’t. However, she thought the very same words and, somehow, she knew that Edward had heard her thoughts. She swallowed every last drop and, as her head was released, she withdrew and looked up into Edward’s eyes. “Did I please you?”

“Yes, Melanie,” Edward said. “You pleased me very much. Lick the tip.”

Melanie licked the tip of his penis clean as it started to contract.

“Stand,” Edward said.

Melanie stood up.

“You will now become one of my playthings.” Edward said. “You have my life-force within you and, when I have absorbed your life force, you will help to keep me eternally young.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Edward led her back out into the chamber where the tubes were. “Stand here.” He indicated a spot directly in front of one of the empty tubes.

Melanie obeyed without question and the tube opened up.

Two steps back,” Edward said.

“Yes Sir.” Melanie took two backward steps and the tube closed around her, sealing her within it.

The tube started to fill up with a semi-transparent mist.

“Your friends will come looking for you soon. They won’t find you until I bid it.” Edward smiled. “But now, I shall make preparations to welcome them.”

~*~

The Young Edward left the lit chamber and walked down the dark tunnel He had no need for light; he knew the tunnels like the back of his hand. He made his way towards the depository exit. He sensed the presence of the supermarket cart before he reached it. It had been moved from its original location and it was loaded up with provisions.

They had even found the glow sticks. Clever girls, he thought.

He knew that Amy wouldn’t be far away. He sensed that she was in the depository and, as her clothes were still in the tunnel, she was naked. She would be back.

However, he didn’t want her yet. He needed her to bring the others down here. He placed the ring where she would see it. She wouldn’t be able to resist it. No-one could resist the rings. He smiled as he heard distant movement and saw the faint glimmering of a glow stick. Amy was on her way back to retrieve her clothes, maybe. He took one last look at the ring and left, as silently as he had arrived.

To be continued...
Old 07-22-2014, 03:36 PM   #102
NKat68
Account Banned

It's official... I love you you're my favorite author on here.
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:20 PM   #103
chocolatedispenser

Agreed!! you are epic!!
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:25 PM   #104
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellence in the making
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:45 AM   #105
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Let's just hope it doesn't all go tits up from here then!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare