Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2023, 09:16 AM   #1
ItsanArt

Default F22 - Public Dare Toy

Hello all!

My first time ever posting here even though I have been a LONG time lurker, since like 2016.
I have finally become tired of reading the same stories to recreate myself, and decided to open myself up for dares.

Find my likes in my signature, assume I have all basic toys for now and maybe I will post a full toy list eventually. I also enjoy faproulettes and have done many of those solo, feel free to PM me those or base dares around them.

I do not know what to put now so I’m going to put some dares that I’ve done for a baseline and so you get an idea of my level of daring ness (it varies based on the week)

Completed Dares/ideas that I Really Like
Clothing Donation Bin- Wore clothes to bin about 2 miles from my apartment at night. Dropped all clothing inside, walked home.
Library Dares- This whole category is a favorite of mine.
Campus Dares- I am a senior in college so I love doing things on campus since I’ve been there for 4 years. I live close but off campus now, but would love to do more dares there.
Office Building Dares- I have keycard access to my office building which is a 5 story building and fairly empty most days. There are only cameras at the elevator and at the bottom of the stairs, so essentially no camera for floors 2-5.

Honorable Mention
Fitting Room Dares- I love these as well, and have even done some insane varieties to the point of leaving my clothing in the fitting room, and walking across the store (this was a very large department store) hiding from people, to get to the shoe section, choosing some heels, then going and selecting a dress, and walking back to the fitting room, trying it all on, and returning it naked, before going back to fetch my clothes from the fitting room. Definitely one of the more insane but exhilarating dares I’ve done.

Ask me anything as I’m really here to get more dares and will answer questions to help with that

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff

Last edited by ItsanArt; 09-20-2023 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Forgot to add a bit of info
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ItsanArt for this post:
Old 09-20-2023, 09:24 AM   #2
LucyLou

This sounds like a lot of fun!

Do you have a bike? If so, how about going for a 5km ride. At each km mark, you should take off a different piece of clothing and leave it in a fairly visible location. It's up to you as to whether you start with underwear (which is more subtle) or outer wear. The aim is to be completely naked by the time you reach 5km.

When you reach the end, you can turn around and collect your clothes on the way home. Hopefully they'll still be there.
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 09:34 AM   #3
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
This sounds like a lot of fun!

Do you have a bike? If so, how about going for a 5km ride. At each km mark, you should take off a different piece of clothing and leave it in a fairly visible location. It's up to you as to whether you start with underwear (which is more subtle) or outer wear. The aim is to be completely naked by the time you reach 5km.

When you reach the end, you can turn around and collect your clothes on the way home. Hopefully they'll still be there.
I unfortunately do not have a pedal bike. I do own a motorcycle that I ride quite frequently though if that’s worth anything.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
Old 09-20-2023, 09:52 AM   #4
LucyLou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsanArt View Post
I unfortunately do not have a pedal bike. I do own a motorcycle that I ride quite frequently though if that’s worth anything.
That depends on how comfortable you feel riding a motorcycle naked. Double the distances if you're still happy to do the dare.

Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with running instead - maybe half the distance in that case!
Old 09-20-2023, 09:56 AM   #5
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
That depends on how comfortable you feel riding a motorcycle naked. Double the distances if you're still happy to do the dare.

Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with running instead - maybe half the distance in that case!
I rode the motorcycle naked VERY early on in my riding career, before realizing how stupid it was in case something happens. I can do the running version though! There are alot of running/hiking trails near me and I have been naked on alot of them.

Old 09-20-2023, 10:05 AM   #6
LucyLou

Quote:
I rode the motorcycle naked VERY early on in my riding career, before realizing how stupid it was in case something happens. I can do the running version though! There are alot of running/hiking trails near me and I have been naked on alot of them.
That sounds perfect and far safer. Let me know how it goes!
Old 09-20-2023, 09:28 AM   #7
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

ok,, simple one, you must cum in every meeting room on floors 2-5 in the nude in space of 2 weeks, but once you start masturbating you can't stop until you cum.

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 09:38 AM   #8
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
ok,, simple one, you must cum in every meeting room on floors 2-5 in the nude in space of 2 weeks, but once you start masturbating you can't stop until you cum.
I really like this idea but I only have access to my own company’s suite (there are multiple companies in the office building.)
Things I have access to are the public bathrooms on each floor. A public vending machine. The two staircases on opposite ends of the building.
And the public hallway that connects everything.

In my companies office suite there is a common room with all the computers and such (usually empty except the 1 day a week when everyone comes in. A private office for like interviews, and a meeting room.

Old 09-20-2023, 10:39 PM   #9
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I really like this idea but I only have access to my own company’s suite (there are multiple companies in the office building.)
Things I have access to are the public bathrooms on each floor. A public vending machine. The two staircases on opposite ends of the building.
And the public hallway that connects everything.

In my companies office suite there is a common room with all the computers and such (usually empty except the 1 day a week when everyone comes in. A private office for like interviews, and a meeting room.
ok, do it in the meeting room and private office...

As for the other floors, how about buying a different thing from the vending machine to use as a dildo to get yourself off?

also go to the 5th floor and go in one of the staircases, strip naked, leave clothes there, and edge yourself at the top. Once edged go down stairs edging on every level until you get to the 2nd floor, then go along the public hallway to the 2nd staircase, and again edge at base, then edge on every floor back up to 5th. Back along hallways to the staircase you started at when you can finally cum then redress.

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 08:42 AM   #10
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Dare

How about the classic.

Wear a short skirt, so that when you sit your pussy is exposed unless your legs are held tight closed. A tight form fitting top. No bra or panties. Wear this on the day you have several classes, and sit where you can be seen by people entering or leaving the room. You are to try to get to class early and sit down so people see you as they enter and then be the last one to leave as well. And while sitting, you may not let your knees touch. This way you will be on display the whole class, but you won’t know exactly who has seen you.

If you want to add some more spice, roll a 6 sided die before each class. The number you role is the number of inches you must keep your knee open the whole class.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 08:52 AM   #11
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
How about the classic.

Wear a short skirt, so that when you sit your pussy is exposed unless your legs are held tight closed. A tight form fitting top. No bra or panties. Wear this on the day you have several classes, and sit where you can be seen by people entering or leaving the room. You are to try to get to class early and sit down so people see you as they enter and then be the last one to leave as well. And while sitting, you may not let your knees touch. This way you will be on display the whole class, but you won’t know exactly who has seen you.

If you want to add some more spice, roll a 6 sided die before each class. The number you role is the number of inches you must keep your knee open the whole class.
This one peaks my interest and I think I’m going to do it. But I don't know how I feel about sitting right at the door/ where people come in. I will likely try this and update where I sat in the report.

Old 09-23-2023, 04:08 AM   #12
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

Here's a library dare for you:

Strip naked in a location of your choosing in the library but keep your phone on you. Set yourself a timer for 15 minutes. DO NOT LOOK AT OR TURN OFF THE ALARM until you have found the book in the spoiler below. Do not look at any spoiler before getting naked and starting your timer. You may stop the alarm when you have the book in your hand. This is intended for one spoiler per time doing this dare. I'm adding 3 so you can do it more than once if you'd like.

Spoiler:
Find a medical textbook on male anatomy

Spoiler:
Find a (romance) book with a person blindfolded on the cover

Spoiler:
No book this time ;) Go to a different floor of the library. You may start returning to your clothes once the alarm starts. Do not turn it off until you have your panties in your hand.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 07:27 AM   #13
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Get coffee.

Edge twice to get in the right mood, then put in a plug and a dildo, and put a vibe on your clit. Wear a skirt that falls above your knees. Wear a sexy top. Wear a coat if you feel it's needed.

Turn on the vibe.

Go to Starbucks (or similar), get a coffee and a snack. Sit there or outside and read naughty stories while you enjoy your coffee.

You are done when you have read three stories, or when someone who has not seen you naked before this dare removes a toy for you. I assume you'll just sit and read, but isn't it nice to know that any of the people walking by could save you? I wonder what they would want in exchange...

Anyway. You can pick your own stories or read these until they get too silly.

Enjoy.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 09:17 PM   #14
flxary

do you have any toys?
like rope, handcuff, gag or vibe??
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 02:03 PM   #15
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
Here's a library dare for you:

Strip naked in a location of your choosing in the library but keep your phone on you. Set yourself a timer for 15 minutes. DO NOT LOOK AT OR TURN OFF THE ALARM until you have found the book in the spoiler below. Do not look at any spoiler before getting naked and starting your timer. You may stop the alarm when you have the book in your hand. This is intended for one spoiler per time doing this dare. I'm adding 3 so you can do it more than once if you'd like.

Spoiler:
Find a medical textbook on male anatomy

Spoiler:
Find a (romance) book with a person blindfolded on the cover

Spoiler:
No book this time ;) Go to a different floor of the library. You may start returning to your clothes once the alarm starts. Do not turn it off until you have your panties in your hand.
I REALLY like the idea of this type of dare, like stuff hidden behind spoilers.
Unfortunately the libraries are kind of small and I don’t think I can do this without getting caught.

If you could maybe do this with like clothing department store? Or think of other dares where I do not know the full details going in until I am at the spot and locked in, I will gladly hear them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public