Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-17-2023, 05:15 PM   #1
Hellrider7923

Default You are going to shit and piss yourself

This dare consists of tasks, that get increasingly harder, to make you mess your underwear. At the end of this dare you will have emptied you bowels and your bladder into your underwear. Try to follow the tasks as best as possible. Don't take your underwear of before having emptied yourself completely inside them.

1. Sit on a chair, relax and imagine yourself sitting on the toilet. Push slightly for 10 seconds.

2. Stand up straight, legs apart and push for 5 seconds

3. Get on your knees and push for 10 seconds

4. Get on your hands and knees with your butt in the air and push for 10 seconds

5. Stand up and relax your bladder until you start peeing, then pee for 1 second into your underwear

6. Do 5 squats, every time you are at the bottom, push for 2 seconds

7. Stand up, legs apart, knees slightly bend and push until you feel your poop coming out (if that hasn't happened already), then continue pushing for 3 seconds.

8. Stand up straight, legs apart and pee for 3 seconds into your underwear.

9. Do 5 more squats, and push every time at the bottom for 3 seconds

10. Stand up and empty your bladder completely into your underwear

11. Walk towards a toilet, push the whole time while walking

12. Sit on the toilet and push until you are done pooping.

How long did your panties stay clean? At what step have you pissed/pooped yourself? Share your experience in this thread.

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Hellrider7923 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk