Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
daredevil2468

Default stale bread and cheese

will do any dare that is in my like that involves this stale peice of bbread and old slice of cheese i have. hurry as other people could make me use it all xD
Old 09-21-2013, 04:22 AM   #2
Alimente

Talking 3 Licking Dare Options

Give yourself a hanging wedgie using 3-5 pairs of Tight Whities (this is so it does not break prematurely) and tie the stale bread on one foot and the cheese on the other. In order to get down you must put your feet together and eat both the bread and cheese together. You must also tie your hands behind your back.

If you are not that flexible, take the bread and cheese and put it down the back of your pants, crap yourself and then do a squeaky clean for 50 slices (1 slice = front and back, so 100total and 50each side). After that, lick the underwear clean.

If those don't appeal to you, you could always take them and blend them together (since it is old cheese), to give it some liquid you could pee in it too (you say you like crap licking, but idk how you feel about piss, you can use a different liquid if you want though). Then go for a nice, long job / work out to get your feet all stinky and sweaty. So, after it is blending, you can either A. Let your feet soak in it and lick your feet clean, repeating the process until the container is empty or B. Pour it on your feet like drizzle sauce and lick it off, especially going between your toes.

Hope any of these help and tell me how it goes if you liked them <3.
Alimente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:27 AM   #3
daredevil2468

fantastic dares! must try them now! didn't expect this thread to get any good replies but you proved me dead wrong
Old 09-21-2013, 04:50 AM   #4
Alimente

Smile Licking Dares

Glad you think they are fantastic dares, this was my first getdare message! I used to do licking dares and stuff with a neighbor of mine and I was thinking of getting back into it. If you ever need an idea you can PM me and I will try to check my messages daily.
Alimente is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk