Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-25-2019, 11:00 PM   #1
Ludi

Default Guess the Song ♪♪♪

Alright so I got an idea of a dare for all you music lovers. ♪♪♪
eeeeeeWarning: By playing this game you are automatically given 2 days denial

First of all you will need some kind of music platform that you can search up playlists. What I use is Spotify, but I'm sure there are ways this could work with other apps.

Once you have your music ready, search for 3 different playlists based on categories. (ie. rock n' roll, 2000s music, pop, top charts, anything but the songs have to be connected in some way). When you have the playlists selected, label them as either:
Easy - Medium - Hard

The difficulty should be based on how well you think you know each category. For example if you know rap songs really well, you want to choose "hard" difficulty, which will make more sense as I explain how the game works.

The goal of this game is to guess the song title and artist given just a small snippet of the song. The amount of time you get to listen to the song before pausing it to guess depends on the difficulty level you chose. For easy, you get to listen to the first 45 seconds of the song before you have to pause it and try and guess, so if you are strategizing, it would make sense to make the "easy" playlist one that you have the least confidence in. If you begin listening to a song and are stressing out because you have absolutely no idea, don't worry, each difficulty gets a certain amount of "skips" to use.

Here are the exact values:

Easy - 3 skips with 45 seconds

Medium - 2 skips with 25 seconds

Hard - 1 skip with 10 seconds

The major thing to try and guess is the song title, as it is worth 1 point.
If you guess the artist you gain an additional 0.5 points.

Make sure you don't accidentally see the song info when your setting it up to play! Once you are done post the categories you chose and the difficulty you had, along with the song and points earned. Plus, post how you are spending your points. You can redeem points at zee store I am about to create off the top of my head

STORE

4.5 pts - Wow you scored a perfect score!? Congratulations I'll try and come up with some custom dare for you (Don't be disappointed if it's not great, I'm not a magic dare machine with all the answers. But you may still get the 4 pts option below just in case you don't like the dare or I'm not around. IF YOU GET THIS OPTION GIVE ME TOPIC(S) THAT YOU WANT THE DARE BASED ON IN YOUR POST. THIS IS A ONE-TIME PURCHASE

4 pts - Same as below, but you get 3 days off denial time instead of 1.

3 pts - This is considered a win, as you have either guessed all 3 song titles, or made up some bonus points with the artist. You have earned an orgasm any way you like. Also remove 1 day of denial.

2.5 pts - Not quite! Spend your points on a ruined orgasm, but you must lick up your mess and swallow.

2 pts - Edge 5 times

0.5 pts - Remaining points are used here for an extra edge

All points should be spent by the time you are done, spending on higher values first (Yeah this "Store" is kinda rigged to make you buy :P) Note this game is meant to be played only once a day, and I will not give dares to multiple posts a day but you may continue to play.. just know the default 2 day denial time stacks up with your current denial.

Some minor details.. if you are missing a filler word like "the" and the title makes sense without it, you may give yourself the point for it. Also if there are multiple artists involved, you only need to name one of them. If you would like to tweak the scale of the values, that is up to you (if you wanted to listen to more songs), but skips and seconds should not change, and the STORE will not be open from me.

By the way if anyone is looking for a real challenge, I happen to have a playlist of 1800+ songs from all categories that I've collected over the years x3 If you choose this... well good luck you could get a really popular song or some random thing you've never heard of before. You may opt to guess all 3 songs from the playlist with 5 skips and let's say... 30 seconds for each song.
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ludi for this post:
Old 03-26-2019, 04:39 AM   #2
Porcelain Throne

I like this! I'm not into denial or the rewards/punishments, but I may change this around to suit my own kinks. THanks!
Porcelain Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:31 PM   #3
Ludi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelain Throne View Post
I like this! I'm not into denial or the rewards/punishments, but I may change this around to suit my own kinks. THanks!
Thanks I'd glad you like it. It can really be modified for whatever you're in to or if someone were to tell you to do the dare they can change up the rules a bit
Top 3 Fetishes
Toilet Slut - only in small amounts if made to swallow (never done scat)
Bondage Bitch - love to be restrained, gagged, and shoved into small places
Pet Play - being a cat or dog to make me feel owned and humiliated

Limits: Public/Exposure, Extreme cbt, Permanent to body, Friends and Family, Blood, Vomit, Alcohol

Kik: LudiLuck

Ludi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
music, playlist, song