Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-09-2023, 01:36 PM   #1
pocketfae

Talking Hotel Dares (and prep) female

Hiya folks! I am going to be staying in a hotel the from 3pm to 10am Saturday January 21-22. I want to make this... interesting. I don't have anything I have to do during the entire stay so I can spend the whole time doing dares from you lovely people! Posted below are toys and tools I can bring with, things I can do at the hotel, likes and limits, and current dares/rules/etc that will be active!

Before the hotel stay I thought it would be fun to do secret small tasks to prep for the big night. I work during the day and am around family after so those dares will have to be ones I can do under my clothes, in private, at bed time, while exercising, or during errands.

At the hotel there will be a pool and hot tub I can indulge in, I can order one meal, I will be attending continental breakfast, I can exercise in my room or in the hotel exercise room. I will NOT expose myself to anyone explicitly because I value others consent so any public dares need to be sneeeeeeaky!

I'll start

Prep dares:
-every day I will spend one hour with my smallest plug in while at work
-300 squats a day with heaviest weight I can to get my ass as firm as possible before the hotel stay
- masturbating on omegle 1 hour per day

Car ride:
- plug at least part way
- toy in pussy
-crotch rope
- panties or pussy exposed while driving
- crotch rope
-tits tied
- stop at rest stop and fully undress in a stall

Hotel dare:
-Any time I leave my hotel room I need to be plugged
- naked while in hotel room with lights on and possibly shades open
- nipple clamps any time I need to get dressed
- leave toys out in the open when I order dinner
- pump pu$$y as much as i can take before using the pool area
- dares 1-4
- eat dinner out of a doggie dish with nipple clamps on with all the weights attached, no hands allowed, and fox tail plug in
-bind tits and go for a walk for 15 minutes
- stuff panties in pussy from midnight to 5am
- measure my holes by filling them with as many pencils as possible and record back here
- tie self down for 30 minutes with internal and external stimulation to see how many orgasms I can get

Toys and tools:
-vibrating dildo
-vibrating wand
-small plug
-medium plug
-long plug (wider and won't fit all the way in without a lot of work)
-long ang thick plug (wider and thicker yet! very hard to insert, cannot insert fully)
-fox tail plug
-inflatable plug
-rope
-speculum
-vulva pump
-nipple clamps with 6 weights
-penis gag
-silicon eggs
-small dragon dildo
-bigger dragon dildo
-large dragon dildo with attachment to shoot fake cum
-laptop or phone with cameras
-willingness to find other things to bring (ie. hairbrush, dog dish, phallic veggies/fruits, etc. so long as it's not too expensive or I already have it on hand!)

-light pain
-secret dares (exposure without getting caught, or dares under clothes)
-exercise (I'm not a hulk though, I'm not super strong so don't go crazzzzzy)
-role play
-faproulette (this is a favorite)
-dare thread links
-time-out
-bimbo-fication
-puppy/cow/kitty play
-punishment
-objectification
-humiliation
-degredation
-open to things!

Maybe:
-chatroulette
-enema
-medium pain

Limits:
-scat play
-piss play
-blood
-exposure/getting caught
-damage
-hard pain
-messy

Last edited by pocketfae; 01-13-2023 at 03:37 PM.
pocketfae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 05:56 PM   #2
Speedwolf

Well this sounds fun! How about these:

- Whenever you’re alone in your room, you need to be naked. I’d like your lights on and blinds open, but that may violate your direct exposure rule so I’ll leave it up to you.
- Use your pump and pump your labia up as much as you can. Then dress in your swimsuit and go to the hot tub or pool.
-Spend an hour a day masturbating on Omegle with your toys. Point the last top at your pussy and go. Don’t chat, just play, giving whoever is watching a front row seat.
- You can’t hide or put away your toys and equipment. Leave them out if you get housekeeping/ food delivered. Don’t have to be naked for that.
- go to the gym and do 300 deep barbell back squats with as much weight as you can. Let’s get that ass. nice and firm.
- If you ever need to get fully dressed normally, nipple clamps on underneath.
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 07:46 PM   #3
pocketfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedwolf View Post
Well this sounds fun! How about these:

- Whenever you’re alone in your room, you need to be naked. I’d like your lights on and blinds open, but that may violate your direct exposure rule so I’ll leave it up to you.
- Use your pump and pump your labia up as much as you can. Then dress in your swimsuit and go to the hot tub or pool.
-Spend an hour a day masturbating on Omegle with your toys. Point the last top at your pussy and go. Don’t chat, just play, giving whoever is watching a front row seat.
- You can’t hide or put away your toys and equipment. Leave them out if you get housekeeping/ food delivered. Don’t have to be naked for that.
- go to the gym and do 300 deep barbell back squats with as much weight as you can. Let’s get that ass. nice and firm.
- If you ever need to get fully dressed normally, nipple clamps on underneath.
Yes thank you!!! I will add these things to their appropriate places! I think I'm comfortable with lights on and blinds open but it will depend on my room. If it's right at a parking level or something I'll have to obscure view at least enough to say I tried

I will definitely use the pump before the pool!!

I'm nervous about omegle but excited too! I've honestly never done a random chat site before but the idea of it is exciting. I'll report back on my first session on there asap! (And an hour a day should help me stay nice and turned on! )

I'm also nervous about leaving toys out when I order food but I like how naughty it feels. I'll be embarrassed to have nope clamps on when the food is delivered or I go to breakfast too!! I can't wait

I don't have a gym membership but I have weights at home! I will start with 300 a day and the heaviest weight I can. I'll report back tomorrow with how much weight I used on day 1 and how long it takes to complete!

Thank you for participating!
Old 01-09-2023, 08:41 PM   #4
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

Hotel dares:

Enjoy!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 09:05 PM   #5
wolf82
Prodigy

Wear your nipple clamps, with all weights on, while eating a meal out of your dog bowl while the bowl is on the floor and you are on all fours. You can only use your mouth to eat, so you could pick something easy that you can eat like that. The fox tail plug also sounds like a nice addition to wear while eating.

(Alternative in case this doesn't work out: fill the bowl completely with water and do the same to drink the bowl of water until is completely empty.)

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 09:44 PM   #6
pocketfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Hotel dares:

Enjoy!
I looked into the first one a little and it looks like these might be best left as a surprise for the day of! Thank you! I'll add them to the list!
Old 01-09-2023, 09:44 PM   #7
pocketfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Wear your nipple clamps, with all weights on, while eating a meal out of your dog bowl while the bowl is on the floor and you are on all fours. You can only use your mouth to eat, so you could pick something easy that you can eat like that. The fox tail plug also sounds like a nice addition to wear while eating.

(Alternative in case this doesn't work out: fill the bowl completely with water and do the same to drink the bowl of water until is completely empty.)
Ooooh this is a good idea for after I order dinner!! Thank you!!
Old 01-09-2023, 10:14 PM   #8
pocketfae

I did have time for my hour plugged today even though I started this idea in the middle of the day I inserted my little plug for an hour before bed! My hole was so tired after half an hour! I love how it preoccupied me as I was trying to do bedtime stretches. Guess I'm going to bed wet tonight 🥵
Old 01-09-2023, 11:49 PM   #9
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default Some dares

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy. You may remove them after 5 pm.

Measure my holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in my pussy and my ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to shopping or bar with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping or visit to bar for 1 drink

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside or around the hotel for 15min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)

Hope you have fun..
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 05:43 AM   #10
pocketfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy. You may remove them after 5 pm.

Measure my holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in my pussy and my ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to shopping or bar with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping or visit to bar for 1 drink

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside or around the hotel for 15min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)

Hope you have fun..
Oooh! Okay so I will definitely bind my tits and go for a15 minute walk. Putting clothes on also means I'll have nipple clamps on so that will be interesting. I have rather large tits so I will definitely cover up in some way unless I'm feeling rather brave when the time comes. That will be a fun one to report back on.
I won't do messy, I'll add that to my limits. I'll also not at the hotel that late but I can do panty stuffing from midnight to 5am!
I am looking forward to measuring my holes with pencils! I will try my best for the most I can!
Old 01-10-2023, 06:21 AM   #11
pocketfae

Ahhhhhhh I did my first omeagle hour this morning as soon as I woke up. That was humiliating!! The very first person I landed on was there the whole time. He was playing with himself and sometimes would stop to act like he was fucking me with what I thought was the base of a light bulb. Then he used it on himself so it was some kind of masturbation device that was like a clear see through globe? He also stop playing with himself to pretend to lick my pussy. I was so anxious and humiliated. I thought for sure he would move on to the next person after a bit and the thought of another person seeing me splayed open and wet was too much. I came so many times! I'm so embarrassed! Now i start my day at and pulsing... I'm not looking forward to 300 squats! Maybe I'll do them during my plug time to distract from the hard work...
The following user says Thank You to pocketfae for this post:
Old 01-10-2023, 01:29 PM   #12
Speedwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketfae View Post
Ahhhhhhh I did my first omeagle hour this morning as soon as I woke up. That was humiliating!! The very first person I landed on was there the whole time. He was playing with himself and sometimes would stop to act like he was fucking me with what I thought was the base of a light bulb. Then he used it on himself so it was some kind of masturbation device that was like a clear see through globe? He also stop playing with himself to pretend to lick my pussy. I was so anxious and humiliated. I thought for sure he would move on to the next person after a bit and the thought of another person seeing me splayed open and wet was too much. I came so many times! I'm so embarrassed! Now i start my day at and pulsing... I'm not looking forward to 300 squats! Maybe I'll do them during my plug time to distract from the hard work...
Love it! Thanks for the report. But that guy sounds real weird haha pretending to fuck and lick you. I’d just enjoy the show. What toys did you use? I’m glad you came so much from being humiliated like that
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 02:40 PM   #13
pocketfae

Update: I was intimidated by 300 squats so I put it off. Today i committed to a compromise. I did a 1 hour workout video that was squat heavy and lifted more that usual and really pushed hard. I did the entire video plugged as well! I was surprised but during warmup jumping jacks were really stimulating my clit. I don't know if it was the plug or the no underwear with my bike shorts but jumping jacks were spicy!
I was also so humiliated by my first omeagle so I was avoiding that but... it was also really really sexy to be so humiliated so... I've resolved to do it again in the morning! First thing in the morning with my vibrating dildo and nipple clamps since I skipped a couple days. I really want to be as horny and trained as possible for this hotel trip so I need to get my act together! I was thinking... it's a4 hour drive to the hotel so maybe... car dares?
Old 01-12-2023, 03:58 PM   #14
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketfae View Post
I really want to be as horny and trained as possible for this hotel trip so I need to get my act together! I was thinking... it's a4 hour drive to the hotel so maybe... car dares?
Dare suggestions related to your car ride that you can pick from (timing is mostly for you to figure out but a good one could be from rest stop to rest stop)

- Wear butt plug for a portion of the drive

- Keep a sex toy inside your pussy (no vibrations on)

- Wear a skirt or dress and hike it up to expose either your panties or your pussy while driving

- At a rest stop, strip fully naked in the stall before using the toilet

- Wear a crotch rope

- Drive with your shirt on but no bra … instead tie your tits with rope

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 04:09 PM   #15
pocketfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Dare suggestions related to your car ride that you can pick from (timing is mostly for you to figure out but a good one could be from rest stop to rest stop)

- Wear butt plug for a portion of the drive

- Keep a sex toy inside your pussy (no vibrations on)

- Wear a skirt or dress and hike it up to expose either your panties or your pussy while driving

- At a rest stop, strip fully naked in the stall before using the toilet

- Wear a crotch rope

- Drive with your shirt on but no bra … instead tie your tits with rope
Oooh yes!!! I love all of these! This will certainly help get me really turned on before getting to the hotel! I think I'll use my medium dragon and little plug for the ride!

Last edited by pocketfae; 01-12-2023 at 04:12 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk