Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default The Slave Bares All In Public

As the car stopped in the mall parking lot, I grew increasingly more anxious and uncomfortable, as my dick became rock hard inside of my booty shorts. My mistress and master had dressed me up in nothing but tight jean shorts (and when I say short, I mean SHORT) and a tight girls zip up sweater.

I had gone on one of those advertising sites, the ones where you can post your own ads for stuff, and was looking for some sexual fun. I'm a 19 old male, short brown hair with an average build for my age, but my penis, however, was less than. At 4.5 inches I wasn't exactly gifted. A married couple, both in their 40's, had replied to my ad and wanted to have some fun too. We had lots of fun, most of it involved me being tied up and used, but they wanted to try something new. The idea was to dress me up in tight girl's clothes and then strip me completely nude in the mall and walk me on a leash. Public nudity has always been a fantasy of mine, but I've never had the chance to indulge in it other than jogging naked in the forest behind my house, so naturally, I was very interested, but nervous nonetheless.

"Well, I hope you're ready slave." said master as he stopped the car. Mistress got out and opened my door, attatched the collar around my neck and unzipping my sweater and pulling it off.
"You won't be needing this, sweetie."
After master handcuffed my hands behind my back, we began walking through the parking lot towards the door, people's eyes going up and down on me as I stiffly walked into the mall.
"Alright, it's time to show off our slave." Said master as mistress unzipped my tight shorts, pulling them down, my little hard dick popping out. I could feel myself turning red as they walked me, completely nude through the mall, unable to cover myself as everyone saw my embarrassment.

As we walked up the stairs, two very attractive girls walked down beside us, stopping to stare at my crotch.
"Is it cold in here?" Giggled one of the girls. She came up to me and gave my cock a little slap.
"You can touch all you want, ladies." said master. "He's public property today."
I couldn't believe I was doing this....

to be continued
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:26 AM   #2
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

Great story, please let us have more, I love it.

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #3
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

Great start, maybe consider a bit more of a back story and longer posts. But i look forward to reading more!

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

"Sweetie, how old are you?" asked one of the girls. I told her I was 20.
"Wow. My first boyfriend in junior high had a bigger penis than you, and he was 14. Yours is so cute though." Her and her friend giggled and walked away. I felt myself turning red, master and mistress walking me through the mall, people looking at me, horrified. I couldn't believe I was baring my hard little cock for all these random people to see, but I was so turned on and they knew it. The only times anyone really saw me naked outside of sexual encounters with females I had in high school was the community pool locker room. Sure, I did jog naked like I mentioned, but nobody saw me. I liked to go swim for exercise and I'd always make sure to get completely naked in the locker room, never hiding anything. Sometimes I would leave all my clothes and towel in my locker and walk to the showers, clean myself, and then walk back, completely exposed with no way of covering other than my hands until I got back to my locker. I was maybe 2 inches soft, and I always wondered what the other guys in the change room thought of me as I walked by them with my little dick flapping between my legs.

It was obviously different at the mall though. It wasn't socially acceptable at all to be naked, plus I had a boner so everyone knew what my maximum size was. Master and Mistress were hungry so we decided to head to the food court. Standing in line at the McDonalds, a group of boys who looked to maybe be in high school were at a table next to us.
"You fucking freak!" screamed one of them.
"Put some fucking clothes on! You ain't got shit down there!"
I was blushing one again, and I knew it. They caused a bit of a scene and people looked over at me and my embarrassment. The humiliation made me so much hornier though, I just wanted to grab my dick and stroke, even if it was in front of all of those people, but I was still handcuffed, unable to touch or cover myself... a pathetic pervert, a little slave boy...

to be continued
Old 07-14-2013, 07:31 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

20 minutes later, after making me stand next to their table nude while they ate, we finally left the food court. Mistress and Master walked me through the mall as more and more people watched my humiliation.

"I think we should take some pictures to remember this fun day." said Mistress, pulling out a camera from her purse.
"I'd like to get a few pictures of our subject." She snapped 2 of me from the front and made me turn around, as Master spread my ass cheeks for 2 more. He then began to stick his finger in my asshole and moved it around. I whimpered a little.
"Oh you like that, do you?" He asked. I could feel my face turn bright red because I did.
"Yes master."
"I think we should take our little slut to the parking lot dear. I think he wants to have some extra fun." Master and Mistress walked me to the exit and outside, as a bus stopped beside us and at least a dozen people stepped off with shocked looks on their faces, seeing a grown man with a little hard cock walk by them in public, completely bare assed and handcuffed. They took me to a loading dock where it was mostly secluded and Master began to undo his belt. He looked over to Mistress.
"Okay baby I want you to record this on video so our little boy can watch himself perform."
He pulled out his penis, already erect. He looked to be at least 7 inches, not super thick but still big.
"Suck." he said grabbing my head and forcing it into my mouth. His cock fit in perfectly and smelled like he had washed himself earlier today, so it wasn't gross. I had never had any gay experiences before, but I liked servicing my master's erect dick.
"Good, now it's lubricated. Bend over against the wall." I instantly became anxious, I had never taken anything up my ass before, but I was excited too. I did what I was told. He spread my ass cheeks and rubbed my hole before slowly forcing his hard rod in my tight little butthole.
"Oh God, it burns Master!" I yelled. It hurt so bad, like it was ripping my ass apart, but at the same time I loved it. After a while it began to hurt less and feel good. He put his hand around my cock and jerked me off too, which felt great in combination with his dick beating against my prostate. After about 10 minutes he pulled out.
"Get on your knees, twink." He said. Warm cum drenched my face and trickled down into my mouth.
"Good boy. Honey, did you get all of that on camera?" Mistress nodded.
"Good. We are done here boy. If you're ever interested in this again, you have our email and phone number." Mistress handed me the booty shorts I had arrived in.
"Have fun travelling home in these, sweety." I watched them walk away in disbelief that they'd left me to find my own way home in barely anything, but I was too horny to care. Still secluded enough, I put my hands around my penis and began to masturbate, thinking about all the people who saw me in all my glory. I'm definitely going to do this again, I loved it.

THE END

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.

Advertisements
Kink Talk