Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 07:13 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Restrained...Denied...Dripping Wet... Please Help

First let me give you a recap;
I currently have 2 threads that are capturing my journey. They are 'Decide her Punishment' and '5 inch heel training'
I am under the ownership and protection of my beloved Sir Robert. We have been sharing our experiences with the GD community as well as learning new ideas (for which I am very grateful).
I won't dive into my history, you can find that on my threads. My current situation is as such.....
My Sir has been away since Sunday on a business trip. He has left me temporarily in the hands of OhPleaseSir. A remarkable Sir whom we've met and enjoyed on this site. I am the temporary slave of OhPleaseSir.
My task this evening is as follows:

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 02-23-2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Gramma
Old 02-23-2016, 07:37 PM   #2
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default This Evening's task

I will need help getting out of my restraints before bed. I am wearing the following items.
1. 5" black heels
2. Corset
3. Spreader bar
4. Crotch chain
5. Choker with chain attached to crotch chain
6. 2 clothes pins for my nipples
7. 2 clothes pins for my labia
8. Cuffs with chain to attach to the crotch rope

My temporary Sir will only allow me to remove one item at a time and in the reverse order listed, as i complete a task specified from you the GD community.

I am willing to do anything...as I need to be free before my Sir returns home from his business trip. However please keep in mind my hard limits:
scat, blood, anal, piss, contact with anyone other than Sir Robert and no pics. Also, please note that I am by myself when you post the tasks.

After reading my other threads, you will understand how much i love to cum and pleasure myself and my Sir. Sucking his hard cock is my priority. I have been denied for many days now and am being tormented by bringing myself to edge by the GD community...many times...

I welcome PM's, however is it preferable to my temporary Sir that the tasks be posted on this thread. I will reply accordingly as they cum in.

Lets have some FUN....

xoxo
Andreaswallows Sir's cock

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 02-23-2016 at 07:59 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 02-23-2016, 08:06 PM   #3
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Good girl - I will start this off. Kneel with your slutty legs forced apart in front of your masters chair. Place the dildo on it as if it is his cock and deep throat it, going down 100 times and each time tugging with your wrists hard on the crotch chain. Count out loud from 1-100 each time the cock leaves your mouth.

Replace the dildo with your computer and write the remaining report for your master and a report about this afternoon. Take as long as you need to, but keep tugging and edging as you do so.

Then you can take off the wrist chain.

Last edited by OhPleaseSir; 02-23-2016 at 08:11 PM.
Old 02-23-2016, 08:11 PM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Copying this from the other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I'm not sure how if this is supposed to go in this thread or another one that Andrea is supposed to start so I'll post it here and move it if people wish.

My task that remove an item is to work that body and keep it in shape for her owner. Wearing all of the items, stand in the middle of the room, facing a mirror if possible, and work those thighs by doing squats. These should be deep knee squats, going as low as she can, and then back up fully. I'd say 40 should be a good number, pausing a count of two between each one.

That should give those legs a great workout and help her continue her training to be stable and adept in the heels as well.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
Old 02-23-2016, 08:37 PM   #5
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default good evening my andrea

I am fortunate enough to have a wi fi connection now. Andrea I trust you have shown yourself to be responsive, intelligent and entertaining lady in my absence?

My task is a simple one, I want you to think back to the weekend, when it was desided that you should masterbate on camera for the entertainment of the pizza boy.
I want you to re enact that with your pink dildo.. while repeating the following;

My name is andrea

Iam a cock sucking slut

I want Sirs cock in my mouth

You will repeat this 32 times, once for every view this post has received.

once complete, remove your nipple clamps.

Sir Robert

owner and protector of andreaswallows.......a lot.
Old 02-23-2016, 08:45 PM   #6
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Copying this from the other thread:
The task from MasterZp will earn removal of the clothespins on your labia...

Last edited by OhPleaseSir; 02-23-2016 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:00 PM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

First task complete and my wrist restraints have been removed.
I am a bit tired and my pussy is swollen and aching.
I kneeled in front of Sir's chair, with my pink dildo as a substitute for his cock....my slutty mouth fucked the dildo, while my slutty legs were wide apart..
No comparison to my Sir....I miss him.

The pull of the crotch chain, pushing against my clit with every stroke of my mouth was unbearable....i edged on count 4....count 26....count 38....
I really couldn't pay attention after that.
I had to stop briefly after a few counts, edging my wet slutty cunt....was driving insane....I feel so exposed with the spreader bar....usually I can stop from cumming by squeezing my legs together. Not now.

I am so fucking wet...

Andreaswallows
Old 02-23-2016, 09:03 PM   #8
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Good girl..

Walk, with your spread high heeled steps, to the kitchen and find atwo sharpish forks. Go and stand in front of the mirror. Edge 6 times dragging the forks across your labia and nipples and squirming against the chain. You can only touch yourself using the forks... This will earn removal of your collar.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:23 PM   #9
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

How are you progressing with the three outstanding tasks? Never fear - I have plenty more to suggest if necessary. .. and they get harder... please report in.

If you are exhausted from today's I leave you the option of one extra task to remove the spreader then going to bed wearing the rest... but you would have to wear them all to work again and earn your release from them tomorrow evening..
Old 02-23-2016, 09:48 PM   #10
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Gentlemen....
In particular SirD. I am sure you were aware of the discomfort your task would have brought me. My first thought was...too easy....
Squating with clips on my labia, chain pressing on my cunt with every deep bend was hard but not as hard as trying to balance with the heels and my legs wide apart.
No chance of cumming..... too busy trying not to fall......

However, at standing, I enjoyed the sweet pressure of the chain on my swollen clit.

Andrea
Old 02-23-2016, 09:51 PM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I did forget to mention that I did almost cum after I took the pins off my labia......
Old 02-23-2016, 09:56 PM   #12
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sir....
My name is Andrea....i am a cum sucking slut....i want Sir's cock in My mouth...

My name is Andrea....i am a cum sucking slut...i want Sir!s cock in My mouth....

yes....30 more times.... As i Mađe The dildo wet with My slutty mouth.

I miss Sir's cock.

Andreaswallows....cock
Old 02-23-2016, 09:56 PM   #13
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Good girl you may continue.. keep reporting - it is the best way to attract further tasks..
Old 02-23-2016, 09:57 PM   #14
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

My task for you is actually quite easy I'm afraid although your current bondage will most likely hinder you quite a bit.

I want you to perform a sexy dance to the songs "Whatever Lola Wants" and "I Enjoy Being A Girl". I expect a report of what exactly you did.

Apologizing for the easiness and simplicity,

Ravenwood

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Old 02-23-2016, 10:04 PM   #15
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Doing a sexy dance for two whole songs in 5" heels, corset, crotch chain and spreader bar after 12 hours of edging is probably not so easy... but I will add your dancing must specifically be aimed at making you edge as often as possible for the duration of the two songs. If you have not edged at least 5 times without using your hands, start the songs again. This will earn your release from the crotch chain..

Last edited by OhPleaseSir; 02-23-2016 at 10:08 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crotch rope, cunt, denial, restrain, slut