Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-21-2018, 02:39 PM   #1
SweetFreak28

Default 30/f off work early and feeling horny

So “bad weather” means I have some extra time on my hands and I’m feeling slutty and horny. I figured I could use this extra free time completing some tasks/dares. I have nipple clamps, nipple suckers, butt plugs, a dildo, clothespins and other household things at my disposal

Dislikes: corner time (I get bored and it turns me off), long periods of time in a wedgie

I'm still learning all my likes and dislikes so most of these I have limited experience in. I love trying new things and trying to push myself out of my comfort zone!

Limits: pee, scat, messy, anything involving friends/family, face in photos (IF I share)
SweetFreak28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:50 PM   #2
Hassaan

Get all the toys you can on your self and edge on the window 5 times. Then call a pizza delivery guy and cum while on phone. You can call anyone

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:31 PM   #3
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Take a pair of clothespin and tie them together with a string, about 12-18" long. Put one on each nipple. Leave them there for 15 minutes. At the 15 minute mark, take them off, count slowly to 15, turn them 90 degrees and put them back on. Now use your dildo to masturbate slowly. You should make it last at least 10 minutes. Just as you are about to come, reach up, grab the string, and rip off the nipple clamps. Keep playing with yourself until you come a second time.

Let us know how slutty this made you feel!

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:49 PM   #4
Gram866
Prodigy

Start:
Wet your nipples and blow on them to get them nice and hard, then put on your nipple suckers, complete 2 edges on your knees.

Crawl to the next room, take off your nipple suckers and replace them with your clamps, complete 2 edges using your ass alone, make sure your ass is plugged when you finish.

Stand up legs apart shoulder wide, take off your nipple clamps, put your dildo in your pussy and clench it. You will edge like this 3 times, if you drop the dildo your edges are automatically reset to 3 and you will add 4 clothespins to either inner thighs, labia, or breasts.

A report by PM would be fine.

Last edited by Gram866; 02-21-2018 at 04:51 PM.
Gram866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:49 PM   #5
SweetFreak28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram866 View Post
Start:
Wet your nipples and blow on them to get them nice and hard, then put on your nipple suckers, complete 2 edges on your knees.

Crawl to the next room, take off your nipple suckers and replace them with your clamps, complete 2 edges using your ass alone, make sure your ass is plugged when you finish.

Stand up legs apart shoulder wide, take off your nipple clamps, put your dildo in your pussy and clench it. You will edge like this 3 times, if you drop the dildo your edges are automatically reset to 3 and you will add 4 clothespins to either inner thighs, labia, or breasts.

A report by PM would be fine.
So I already sent Gram a detailed report but I figured I’d post a shorter one here like a good slut. I got through the first part of the task no problem. And after two edges was very wet. I then crawled to my room where I ripped off my nipple suckers and put on my clamps. I haven’t played with my ass in a while so I lubed up my small plug and slid it in. I tried edging with it while on all fours but that wasn’t working so I figured I try to lie on my back. I wasn’t paying attention as I crawled forward and my knee got on the chain dangling from my clamps pulling my nipples hard and even yanking one off. It was so painful but I quickly reapplied the clamp to my aching nipple and laid down. I played with me plug for a while trying to edge but could not with just my ass so I moved onto the last part. I almoost got through all 3 edges before the dildo slipped out so I had to start over and made it through the second try. Cumming was not part of the instructions so I did not even though I’m dripping wet and really want to.

Dislikes: corner time (I get bored and it turns me off), long periods of time in a wedgie

I'm still learning all my likes and dislikes so most of these I have limited experience in. I love trying new things and trying to push myself out of my comfort zone!

Limits: pee, scat, messy, anything involving friends/family, face in photos (IF I share)
SweetFreak28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SweetFreak28 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk