Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2022, 03:34 PM   #1
sleepingbug

Default F/23 weekend away

Hey y’all! I’m heading out for a long weekend in the next few days. It will be me and my boyfriend, we have some plans but we will be staying in a hotel and hoping for some fun while we’re there. I’ll be bringing a 4 in vibe and a sucking vibe, condoms, and lube, but I’m looking for other suggestions on what to possibly bring and fun things for us to do/try. We’re both switches but he usually is the dominant one and that’s what the plan is for this weekend. Thanks!

Likes: Hair pulling, choking, spanking, bondage (still learning but love being tied up), shower/bath play, degrading, nipple play, hickeys, toys.

Hard Limits: family, posting pictures online/sharing with strangers, major public, shit/urine, anything that is harmful/dangerous, just use common sense.

Feel free to pm me with any questions, if you want to chat, or to give me a dare!
sleepingbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 04:27 PM   #2
Yeanke88

Can you maybe state if there are other toys to choose from?

Is hidden public a limit or is there a minor amount of public possible?

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 04:38 PM   #3
sleepingbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeanke88 View Post
Can you maybe state if there are other toys to choose from?

Is hidden public a limit or is there a minor amount of public possible?
Those are the only toys I currently have but I would be willing to run out and grab one or two things as well as like lingerie.

And hidden public like in the car or anything that doesn’t involve other people is fine. I just don’t want to force any non consenting individuals into an uncomfortable situation.

Likes: Hair pulling, choking, spanking, bondage (still learning but love being tied up), shower/bath play, degrading, nipple play, hickeys, toys.

Hard Limits: family, posting pictures online/sharing with strangers, major public, shit/urine, anything that is harmful/dangerous, just use common sense.

Feel free to pm me with any questions, if you want to chat, or to give me a dare!
Old 10-20-2022, 04:54 PM   #4
Yeanke88

Okay, that's clear. Lets see
Maybe you should make sure you have a crotchless pantie with you. When you go out, you will wear no underwear. Whenever your bf wants, he can reach under your skirt and play with you. You will let him at any time. He will have no boxer on either. Try to find 5 places outside of your room, where you can give hom a blowjob.
An alternative can be, that, when you are parked and ready to go out, he will vibe you with the suction vibe for 5 minutes straight. After the 5 minutes you get out of the car immediatly.

If you can, take some rope or scarfs with you. Now you have time, experiment some more with some crotch/body ropes. When you succeed one properly, put you dress over it and go for a walk trough the hotel.

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 06:38 PM   #5
sleepingbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeanke88 View Post
Okay, that's clear. Lets see
Maybe you should make sure you have a crotchless pantie with you. When you go out, you will wear no underwear. Whenever your bf wants, he can reach under your skirt and play with you. You will let him at any time. He will have no boxer on either. Try to find 5 places outside of your room, where you can give hom a blowjob.
An alternative can be, that, when you are parked and ready to go out, he will vibe you with the suction vibe for 5 minutes straight. After the 5 minutes you get out of the car immediatly.

If you can, take some rope or scarfs with you. Now you have time, experiment some more with some crotch/body ropes. When you succeed one properly, put you dress over it and go for a walk trough the hotel.
I love all of these! I won’t wear panties when we’re out, I think that will be a lot of fun and keep me horny all day! Will definitely report back with what we do!

And we will be bringing scarfs for binding! Hoping to get tied to the bed and fucked! Thank you for the suggestions!!

Old 10-20-2022, 08:40 PM   #6
zeph

In order to make yourself extra horny, how about you’re not allowed to cum til the very last day of the trip and your bf is allowed to edge and use you as much as he wants. He also gets to decided how and when you cum on the last day.

Last orgasm: 04/25/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Want an orgasm? We can loan you one here!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 11:15 AM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingbug View Post
Hey y’all! I’m heading out for a long weekend in the next few days. It will be me and my boyfriend, we have some plans but we will be staying in a hotel and hoping for some fun while we’re there. I’ll be bringing a 4 in vibe and a sucking vibe, condoms, and lube, but I’m looking for other suggestions on what to possibly bring and fun things for us to do/try. We’re both switches but he usually is the dominant one and that’s what the plan is for this weekend. Thanks!
You go coimmando:no undies. and wear jeans but instead of belt have/get a waist length chain secured with a padlock to which bf keeps the keys.
Only removal is when your weists are tied.,

Advertisements
Kink Talk