Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #46
fullofsecrets

Please! CONTINUE!!!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #47
gruntgrunt

Pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for full time master pm me!!!!!!!!!!!! no newbs either
gruntgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:03 PM   #48
shogan977

dead?
i hope u continue
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...781#post522781 Look at my new story/rp seee how ya like it but most people will either deal with not know the backgrounds or you can read this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6 have fun xD
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:52 AM   #49
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
Make that 3 known who want you to continue.
It would be 7 now.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:37 PM   #50
darebunny22

Aww i want you to continue

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:14 PM   #51
shogan977

is this dead? it was an amazin story
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...781#post522781 Look at my new story/rp seee how ya like it but most people will either deal with not know the backgrounds or you can read this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6 have fun xD
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #52
devildarer
Account Banned

Default I'm SO Sorry!

WOW guys I just realized how long it's been! I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, I've just been really busy... I promise to post again soon!!
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:53 PM   #53
fullofsecrets

Exclamation

Quickly please! I beg of you!!!!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:09 PM   #54
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

This is such a good story!!! Can't wait for the next part!

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:53 PM   #55
SlaveGirls95

Default Please Please

hurry and write more
SlaveGirls95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:59 PM   #56
daremaster 1
getDare God

IS THIS DEAD??? It was very good and you seemed to have a lot of fans.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:03 AM   #57
hunter1260

Send a message via MSN to hunter1260

More more more. PLS

Likes: Bondage, Blindfolds, Nipple/Tit Control, Mild to Medium Pain, Humiliation, Insertion, Orgasm Control, Spankings, Wedgies, Use of vibrator on cock, Webcams. Wax, Ice
hunter1260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #58
daremaster 1
getDare God

I just want to know, could you not come up with a better title?
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #59
devildarer
Account Banned

Default Part 10

I'm SO sorry, it's been a really long time everyone! I've been super busy. I hope the fact that I'm writing now makes up for it I'll be writing more from now on...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I leaned in, curious to what he had in his hands. He chuckled.

'This, my sweet, is a vibrator. You're going to be using it on your plane ride, and, well all the time basically. It is my going away gift to you. I will set the vibrator and put it in you now, and you are to wear it for your entire plane ride, no cumming. As one of the rules between us is that you will tell me nothing but the truth, you will tell me if you did or did not cum, no matter your fear of punishment. Get it?'

'Yes master.' I replied. While I knew this would be difficult, I would try my best to please him, no matter what.

'There's another thing too. This anklet.' He showed me the little circle in his hand. It was like a little metal band. 'Sit down on your bed.' I sat, and he crouched before me and took my ankle in his hand. He fastened it tightly around it and I suddenly felt a little shock, like a static shock, and I yelped. 'Like the pain Sarah?... Well, get used to it. That anklet's going to be on you for quite some time, weather you like it or not.' He opened his laptop to a website. 'You see this site? Now I can track where you are at all times. It even has a tiny camera so I can see, roughly, where you are, or what you're doing, unless you're wearing boots or something like that. It will also send you shocks whenever I push this button here, so that you'll know whether I disapprove of what you're doing, or if I just want to give you a reminder. The intensity of the shock depends on which button I click, so try your best not to disappoint me OK?'

'Yes master. I understand sir.' I was curious though, to where he would have gotten something like this.

As though he read my mind, he said 'I got this little gadget at a nice little pet store at the mall. It seems to fit you well enough though.' He grinned. 'So I'll put your vibrator in a little later. For now, I'll let you have a few minutes alone in your room before we have to go.' and he left.

I looked around at my room, which had changed so much over this week. I went over to my teddy bear and hugged it tightly. I couldn't help thinking that I would miss Jake so much when I was gone. No matter what crap I had to go through, I would definitely miss him. I wouldn't be able to wait an entire month just to see him again.

When he came back, he pulled my skirt down and set the vibrator on a low setting, then pushed it into my pussy until it set. He then pulled my skirt back up and hugged me tightly and lovingly. I felt safe in his arms. I didn't want to go back. He led me to the car, and like always, on the way to the airport, I unzipped his pants and bent over to suck him off as he drove. Once we got to the airport, he handed me my suitcase and carry on, and, surprisingly enough, kissed me goodbye, gently. I blushed, and he left. As soon as he left, I acknowledged my throbbing pussy for the first time and twisted my legs together in a panic. The need to cum pulsed through me and I hadn't even gotten on the flight yet! It was at least another 3 hours before I could even think of taking it out! I started panicking, but proceeded through the airport as normally as I could anyways. Once I was sitting inside waiting for my flight to board, the need became extremely unbearable. I picked up my things and went to the bathroom and began to text Jake.

Me: Master may I please cum before I board my plane? PLEASE master??
Jake: Slut! Can't you follow even the simplest of direction?? I said no, and that's final.
Me: But, master please!!!! PLEASE MASTER!! I'll do ANYTHING!! I can't go on the plane like this master, please!!
Jake: A no is a no. Now stop texting me unless there's something actually important to talk to me about.
Me: May I please just ask one more thing master?
Jake: It better be worth my time.
Me: May I please pee sir, I really need to go.
Jake: ... is it really bad?
Me: Yes master.
Jake: Well wait until you're on the plane at least anyways. And don't disappoint me. You may take the vibrator out to pee, but if it doesn't go back in the second you are done, you are in huge trouble.

The plane wasn't boarding for another 20 minutes, and even once I did board, they wouldn't let me use the bathroom until after departure, which would probably be another hour even! I could not hold my pee for that long, nor could I hold my cum. I started thinking... how would he know if I did orgasm in the bathroom, and pee too? He would only know if I told him, and I don't have to tell him! It would all be fine! I quickly rushed to the bathroom, removed my vibrator, and the second it was out, came with amazing force. With the cum came spurts of pee, and then suddenly I was exhausted and insanely relieved all at once. It was the best feeling in the world. But that feeling only lasted for a few seconds. That's when I realized... I just disobeyed my master! I... I had nothing to say for myself. In a moment of weakness I gave in to what I wanted. That was wrong... it was so wrong... How could I do this?? I thought for a few minutes. If I kept this a secret and lied, well that would be insanely wrong and that would completely ruin the trust between each other we'd been building all week. If I told him later, he'd ask why, and he'd probably be even more mad. I still had 10 minutes before boarding began, so I decided to call him. Forced myself, more like.

While the phone was ringing, I debated in my head whether or not I should hang up before he picked up, but on the third ring, he did.

'Hello?'

'Hello master.'

He sighed. 'What do you want slut? We don't see each other for an hour and you cant help texting me and now, calling me?'

'I'm sorry master.'

'Well, why did you call?'

'Master, I have to confess something.'

'Yes, slut?'

'I... I just... well it was in a moment of weakness master I couldn't hold it in any longer! My flight hasn't boarded yet and... I took out my vibrator and came... I... I also peed, master, please forgive me!! PLEASE!!! I called you right away because I felt so guilty master, please forgive me, I will never disobey you again!!!'

There was just silence on the other line. Nothing but silence. And then the screaming started.

'YOU BITCHY FUCKING SLUT!!! HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY YOUR MASTER! HOW DARE YOU CUM WITHOUT PERMISSION, AND HOW DARE YOU PEE WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS, COMPLETELY WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP! YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE MY SLUT SINCE YOU CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW THE SIMPLEST OF DIRECTION!'

I started crying... HARD. I was sobbing harder than when he was spanking me. Harder than when he was whipping me. It was a good thing no one else was in the bathroom. 'PLEASE master, PLEASE forgive me!!! I'm so sorry master, it will never happen again!!!!! Master, please!!!'

He breathed deeply in and out. 'SLUT, you need to learn a lesson or two, and just because I'm not there, don't think this will be any less severe than if I was. You are a FUCKING BITCH-ASS WHORE. If you don't care about what your master says, why should I care about what you say?? When is your plane boarding?'

'I...In 7 minutes master...'

'Hmm... well is your vibrator in now slut? The answer better be yes.'

'N...no master I haven't put it in yet...'

He was silent again, and when he talked, it was calmly, but with a voice full of disappointment and anger. 'Put the setting on high now, and put it back into your pussy. NOW.'

'Y..yes master.' I did as I was told. The sensation made me want to cum again almost immediately, but I didn't dare ask.

He waited a few minutes. 'Do you feel like cumming slut?'

'Y..yes master.'

'Do it.'

My eyes widened in disbelief, and I gratefully pulled out my vibrator again and came. He then had me do it again... and again... at one minute intervals, until I said I had to board the plane. I was thoroughly exhausted. I didn't want to cum at all anymore. I was so tired, I felt like I was going to sleep through the entire ride.

'Well, when you board the plane, tell me who's sitting next to you, and describe the person to me by text. Have a nice flight.'

'Yes master.'

I boarded the plane and stored my carry along bag under my seat, as it was pretty small. I sat down in my window seat. There was only one seat next to me, and to my surprise, a rather cute boy, probably a few years older than me, so 17 or 18, sat by me. I quickly took out my phone and texted my master:

Me:Master, the boy sitting next to me looks 17 or 18, has brown hair and brown eyes. He's very good looking and he seems around 5'11.
Jake:Very good. So, here's what I want you to do: Talk to him seductively. Tell him whatever you want. Ask him if he can help keep you orgasming through the entire plane ride with the vibrator that is currently in your pussy.
Jake: Report back to me.

I was kind-of freaking out here. I looked towards the guy next to me. He was smiling at me.

'Hi, I'm Sarah.' I said.

'Hey Sarah, I'm Eric.'

'Hey... so Eric, this is kind of abrupt haha, but do you have a girlfriend?'

'Not currently, no...' he said, with a smile on his face.

'Well then...' I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear. 'Do you know what's in my pussy right now?'

His eyes widened. 'No... what?'

'It's a vibrator... and it's set on high.' I continued whispering in his ear.

'That's... well that's....' he seemed to not know what to say.

'See my master... master Jake... he's ordered me to keep orgasming, one after the other, on this plane ride... and...' I moaned in his ear, trying to be seductive. 'I would love it if you would help me...'

His eyes were very wide now, disbelieving. 'How would I do that?'

'Well, if we're both covered by the blankets, you could keep teasing my clit with the vibrator... you won't regret it in the end...'

'umm.. well... OK!' He took one of the blankets and tore the plastic off, then pulled it over us. We had taken off already, and the seat belt sign was off. We leaned our chairs back and pulled the arm rest up so that we were closer together. I pulled up my skirt, and he put his hand in my soaking panties, and pulled out my vibrator.

It was quite embarrassing to say the least! It was probably one of the most humiliating experiences of my life, being brought to orgasm again and again by this random guy I don't even know for 2 hours. But, it made me feel more of a slave to Master Jake. It made me feel actually owned by him, and submissive to him. Like he could make me do whatever he wanted, and, oddly enough, I liked it. It made me feel safe, and it made me feel like I had a place as a slave. This was me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry guys I'll post more soon! I'm so sorry this is so late. I hope you like it! Also, to make it easier for me to post faster, it would be cool of you to post your own ideas of how you think the story should go. I could use your advice! Thanks
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #60
knightgunner13
Distinguished Member

Keep up the good work you have a lot of poeple that enjoy this story.
knightgunner13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brother, force, slave, slut, spank