Sona Forever

Yay! I can't wait
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #33
devildarer
Account Banned

Default Part 9

(sorry for the delay guys!)

So soon, it came time for me to leave. Since Master Jake (I was coming to know him like that by now) had confiscated all of my belongings, he had packed my suitcases for me and forbade me to open them until I was in the privacy of my own room. I hoped he packed some of my clothes for me and not just toys. On the last day, the day of my flight, he went really easy on me. Dad and my step-mom were home all day, spending the last few hours they could with me, and Master Jake spent the day with us too. I quiver whenever I'm near him for some reason, and he seems to enjoy that a lot. a few hours before my flight left though, I 'hung out' with him in his room for a bit.

'I'm going to miss you Sarah.' said Jake.

'I'm going to miss you too.'

He didn't reply, and I realized my mistake.

'Sorry sir. I'm going to miss you too master.'

'Good girl. So on the plane, I wanted to give you something to remember me by. You'll have plenty of time to remember me once you get back, but still. You are not permitted to watch any television or listen to any music on the plane. You are not permitted to ask for anything unless they already give you a meal. You will wear what I lay out for you to wear. You are not permitted to open a window, turn on your light, or turn on your fan. You may not bother an air hostess or host about anything trivial like blankets, pillows, magazines, etc. You may not read magazines. You may not buy anything from the airport. You may not talk to any other passengers, or anyone who doesn't work in the airport or on the plane. Only speak if spoken to. If someone fondles you, tickles you, or fingers you, you will not speak, you will not fight, you will let him or her finish and then move on. If someone tries to rape you, then you may speak up, or refer to an authority figure. You will be carrying a tracker at all times, even when you're back home, so that I know where you are. This tracker will give you a shock whenever you are somewhere forbidden or when I feel you just need a reminder.'

I stood straight and listened in silence.

'You will not eat anything from now until you land. I will give you something to eat before you go. I think that's about it. Oh yeah, apart from the tracker, I'll have a baby-monitor like thing on you to keep track of you. I'll be able to see and hear you at all times. Now go to your room and take a shower and brush your teeth. I'll lay out your clothes while you wash yourself. Come out naked, with no towel, so that I can do a last inspection before you leave.'

'Yes master.' I bowed and walked out of the room and into my bathroom and ran the shower.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake was excited for Sarah's reaction to what she was going to be wearing... and using... during her flight. Jake pulled out a pair of panties (thankfully), a short leather skirt, matching leather knee-length boots, a push up bra, and a tiny white top that you can clearly see the bra underneath and my bellybutton shows. He then had a leather jacket for me to wear over it. The outfit was both fashionable and slutty. After I saw it, even I had to admit that Jake is one guy with a sense of style. Jake knew that mom would get mad at me for wearing something so unbelievably slutty (the heels on the boots were 6 inches tall!), so he threw some old sweats, t-shirt, regular bra, and extra small panties into a duffel bag for me. I'm size medium panties, so I hated to think how the extra small would feel.

Since my dad had to work, Jake volunteered to take me to the airport. After the many apologies from my dad, I convinced him it was OK, and it would be fun if Jake took me anyways. He agreed in the end, with a little help from Stephanie. So my dad wouldn't be seeing me in this slutty get-up anyways.

I walked out of the bathroom, all dry, but I left the towel inside. I spread my legs as wide as they would go and stretched my arms out. He locked the door and walked up to me and walked around me. He crouched down and opened my pussy really wide to inspect the cleanliness of the inside, and then my ass. He took out a rectal thermometer and pushed it up my ass. I shuddered when he pulled it out. After 2 minutes of probing and touching every surface of my body, he squeezed my boobs from behind.

'I'm really going to miss you Sarah..' he said. 'Now. I've laid out some clothes for you. Why don't you get dressed while I get some other things you need.'

'Yes master.'

He rumpled my hair and left the room, shutting the door behind him. I looked towards the bed.

Oh shit! is the first thing that came to my mind. I'm going to look like a total slut at the airport! I pulled on the panties, which I'm really grateful to Jake for letting me wear, and put on the push up bra. It made my chest look unbelievably busty. I then pulled on the white shirt, and the skirt, then the jacket. Last but not lease I pulled the boots on and took stock of myself in the mirror. Wow I look hot!! But I still look like some sort of prostitute... at that moment, Jake walked in, carrying a few items in his hand.

'Hello Sarah.' his eyes widened as they ran over my outfit. 'You look sexy.'

'Thank you master.'
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #34
fullofsecrets

Smile

PLease continue!
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #35
OkieMaster
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildarer View Post
After a few days, I was getting so accustomed to serving Jake, that I was doing what he said without argument. Sometimes it wasn't that bad, but sometimes it was terrible. When it wasn't that bad, he was just getting me to make him coffee or fetch him things. When it was horrible, he was making me suck him off, spilling coffee on me, peeing on or in me, and spanking me. Most of the time is was bad. But some things were good. I've gotten the hang of making his coffee right, and that pleased him enough to not spank me as hard as he usually does during my morning spanking. He makes me practice sucking him, and spanks my bottom every time he feels my teeth at all. I'm getting better at it, but that doesn't mean I particularly enjoy it. I've also gotten accustomed to the taste of him in my mouth. That's probably not going to go away until I get back to my mom's house. I wonder how he's going to be ordering me around from there.

I've been sleeping every night in only my bra and panties, with no pillow or blanket of any kind. He's confiscated all the things in my room except for a few (my new alarm clock, for instance, most of my clothes, and a few panties). The clothes he took were ones that didn't show anything at all, like my long sleeve turtleneck and stuff like that. He only left me a few panties. He took out all the posters in my room and more things like that. He also took all my blankets, pillows, and old stuffed animals, ensuring that no matter what, I'm only allowed to sleep uncomfortably. The one thing he did leave though (but I would be caught dead sleeping with it by him) is a giant stuffed teddy bear that my dad got my when I was little and my mom and dad had just divorced. He knew that it had a lot of sentimental value to me, so he left it here, but warned me that if he caught me using it as a pillow or anything like that, I would wish I were dead.

Today is the 4th out of my 6 day stay here.

I just woke up to the alarm buzzing. My neck hurt after the long night without a pillow again. I got up, but on some clothes, and went downstairs to make master's coffee. Once it was done perfectly, I brought it up, bolted the door, stripped naked, and shook master awake gently, telling him his coffee was ready. I placed it on his small bedside table and got on my knees as he woke up. He woke up groggily, sat up, and leaned his head back on the wall. He picked up his coffee and drank it, not even bothering to spare me a second glance, which made me feel a little bad for some reason. I got up slowly and crawled into his bed. He hugged me affectionately and I immediately felt better. I went under his sheets to his dick. He wore boxers to sleep and I gently pulled them down. His dick was hard and sticking out. I took it in my mouth and began sucking him hard. It was going well, but my teeth accidentally grazed his dick for a fraction of a second. He stiffened, and then calmed down again, so I hoped he let it go. When he finally came in my mouth, I obediently swallowed it all and pulled his boxers back over his erection. I came up out of his blankets and curled myself up next to him in bed. He rubbed me gently, for a few seconds.

'The coffee was good today Sarah, I'm very pleased by your progress.'

'Thank you master.' I replied.

'Since it wasn't practice time, Sarah, I will forgive you on your mishap while you were sucking me today. Just make sure it doesn't happen again. I'd hate to see that beautiful ass of yours as swollen as it was the last time.'

'Yes master.' I said. It was true, my ass still hadn't healed fully. It was still pretty purple looking.

'Now get up. You're getting much too comfortable. Put on your spreader bar and stand in the corner facing the wall. Not a word from you.'

I got up and did as he asked silently. I wondered if he were going to be using the dildo on me. This wouldn't be the first time, and I hated the dildo a lot.

'Now, Sarah, I will be using your dildo on you. I've gotten you a new one. 10 inches, and very thick. This one wont be going into your pussy though. I think you've had enough of that. No, this will be penetrating you in that fine ass of yours. My eyes widened in shock, not that he could see. My hands were on my head and I was facing the corner, away from him with a spreader bar between my legs. I was in such a fetal position it almost made me want to cry. He came up behind me, hugging me passionately and stuffed a ball gag into my mouth. 'Don't want anyone to hear you now, do we?' he asked. Now, tears really were falling from my eyes. He wiped them away with his fingers. Shhh Sarah, stop crying. The pain won't last forever.' I breathed a shaky breath through my nose.

'Now, I'm lubing this up so that it wont hurt as much. That ass is really tight Sarah.' As soon as he was done he came up behind me and lovingly grasped me with one hand. He grabbed my boob with that hand and massaged it while his right one was rubbing my ass. He took the lubed dildo and gently pushed it into my ass and out. In and out in fluid motions like that, going deeper each time. The pain suddenly got unbearable as he ripped through my ass again and again. Once he got the full 10 inches of thick dildo in, I couldn't help it, and I screamed in pain. He slapped me ass, and I screamed more. The screams came muffled through my ball gag. You could barely notice I was screaming. He slapped my ass again. 'Be quiet or that dildo is staying in there. Now I'm going to do your morning spanking now, with that still in there, as a reward for acting so well today.'

In my head I was thinking 'what kind of reward is that?', but I didn't dare say it out loud, not that I would be able to get the words out through my ball gag anyways.

So I was hauled over by him, my hands still on my head, the tears still in my eyes, the spreader bar still very uncomfortably between my legs, and the 10 inch dildo still in my ass, and over his lap. 'Lets take this off, shall we?' and he removed the spreader bar from between my legs. It felt relieving to say the least to not have those restraints on my legs anymore, but it put the pain of the dildo into a worse perspective. The pain was bewildering! I shook a little at it, but otherwise calmed myself down and tried to think about something else.
That was before the slaps came.
The spanks on my ass weren't delivered with very much force, but it still hurt an unbelievable amount, pushing the dildo in further that I thought possible. My ass was on fire by the end of it. and that helped me focus a little less on the pain of the dildo and more on the pain of my ass. He took out my ball gag, and pulled my arms gently down in a more comfortable position and rubbed me tenderly. He hugged me and said 'I'm sorry if that was uncomfortable baby, but it needed to be done. and so does this. and with one fluid motion, he grabbed the end of the dildo and yanked it out fast. He clamped his hand over my mouth right before I screamed louder than I would think possible, angry tears forming in my eyes at the astonishing and unexpected sudden pain that brought. My ass burned unbelievably, but it still felt so relieving to have the dildo out. He Took the dildo tenderly in his hands and examined the filth. There was some brown stuff on it too. It was disgusting. He massaged my jaw and gently opened my mouth. I opened it automatically, stupid of me, but if I didn't I'd probably fare worse, and he put the dildo in my mouth. I sucked on it like it was his cock, and licked it clean. The stuff on it tasted unbelievably gross, but I knew it was just from my own ass, and that made me feel a little bit better.

Once I was done licking, he took it away, and dried it on a paper towel, and put it away.
'You did very good today Sarah. I'll give you a break for now. Put your clothes on. I got them on and quickly went to my bathroom. I brushed my hair and my teeth, and washed my face. My eyes seemed hectic, and my hair was a mess. I then went downstairs and made myself breakfast and coffee. Jake came down soon after, looking very well groomed and calm. He eyed my breakfast, and continued to the TV, where he plopped down and surfed the channels. I had to admit, that if I were a few years older, and Jake was never my master, I would probably have a crush on him, but now, whenever he walked by me, it sent fear chills up my spine. I felt like there was this aura around him that forced me into doing everything he says, but no longer out of fear of him telling my parents about my diary. Just out of fear of him. It was weird how submissive I am to him now. It's like all of this has been hiding in me for so long and it had never gotten a chance to come out until Jake forced it out.

I just realized now why Jake eyed my breakfast, and why that sly grin came to his face. I made myself sausages. That was stupid of me to not realize he would find that funny. But then, the fact that he grinned at it made me feel good inside. Like a wave of something else that wasn't fear washed through me. I grinned and said 'Hey, Jake'. He turned with one eyebrow raised, and with a fear jolt in my stomach, I realized my mistake. 'I.. I mean master..'
He kept his eyebrow raised. Oh well, better late than never. 'Look!' and I took the sausage in my mouth as though I were sucking it. He chuckled, and his face softened a little. It made me feel good. More than good, great, to make him laugh. It sent love shivers up my body. I looked at him differently, and the aura around him was no longer fear, but longing. I wanted to please him and make him laugh. But the fear was still there, just a little more in the shadows.
Where's the rest of the story?
OkieMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:19 AM   #36
shogan977

I LOVE IT AND HOPE U CONTINUE SOON(srry caps lock)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...781#post522781 Look at my new story/rp seee how ya like it but most people will either deal with not know the backgrounds or you can read this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6 have fun xD
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:33 AM   #37
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

This is hOnestly fucked up. He went too far with it all, bdsm, having a master who respects your limits , but he is mentally fucked in the head, totally taken advantage of, all I would have done is have intercourse and if you wanted to suck me off then you could, for the situation it's too much and fucked up, can't expresss it enough, hope the way you get back at him is good, I'm hoping you do something or say something that gets him in trouble lawfully and such, I'd lie saying forced to do this, he would deserve whatever thenlaw does to him.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:21 AM   #38
em52388

Default Here's a novel idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
This is hOnestly fucked up. He went too far with it all, bdsm, having a master who respects your limits , but he is mentally fucked in the head, totally taken advantage of, all I would have done is have intercourse and if you wanted to suck me off then you could, for the situation it's too much and fucked up, can't expresss it enough, hope the way you get back at him is good, I'm hoping you do something or say something that gets him in trouble lawfully and such, I'd lie saying forced to do this, he would deserve whatever thenlaw does to him.
Try finding out wether a story is non-fiction (ie realy happened) or fictiion(ie compleately made up) before posting a massage that shows such disrespect to the writer. Also why are you even reading this if you can't handel the content. No one is forcing you. Flameing coments like this kill more stories than you realise which causes everyone who likes stories like this one and are able to handel the subject matter to have serious issues with the person who killed the story. I know two people have inquired as to the category of this story but the writer for what ever reason isn't telling. Don't be so quick with your assumptions and if you don't like it quietly walk away. Fans of the story don't want to hear you advertise about every story someone doesn't like. I hope you (and those like you) give this a little thought before ruining a good story for the rest of us.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:45 AM   #39
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

I don't think my comment was innapropiate at all.
If at all you comment is innapropiate I wasn't saying that the story was fucked up, just trust I believe the guy wet to far and is mentally fucked,
Now if this is fiction, then I'm in the complete wrong and apologize for those comments.
Id this were fiction, then I wouldn't leave comments or would make some rude commits.
Fianally I don't think I ruined agood story, I don't find it ruined, I still like it.

Yea so, why don't YOU keep to yourself from now on, you just embarrassed yourself, by being in the wrong.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:27 AM   #40
em52388

I'm not embarrassing myself by telling you to find the category that this story falls under before you call someone who may not even exist mentally fucked up. If anything your assumption is more embarrassing than my previous comment. If however you were referring to any spelling errors in my post I've never been good with Spelling and have no spell check on my phone which I was using. To put an end to questions involving categorization perhaps the staff can add a few more sections to this section. For example: Fiction, Non Fiction, 18+ Fiction, and 18+ Non Fiction. It would still be on the writer to place their story in the correct section. But it would cut down on the inquiries as to the Fiction, Non Fiction categories of every story.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #41
Red
Sona Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
Try finding out wether a story is non-fiction (ie realy happened) or fictiion(ie compleately made up) before posting a massage that shows such disrespect to the writer. Also why are you even reading this if you can't handel the content. No one is forcing you. Flameing coments like this kill more stories than you realise which causes everyone who likes stories like this one and are able to handel the subject matter to have serious issues with the person who killed the story. I know two people have inquired as to the category of this story but the writer for what ever reason isn't telling. Don't be so quick with your assumptions and if you don't like it quietly walk away. Fans of the story don't want to hear you advertise about every story someone doesn't like. I hope you (and those like you) give this a little thought before ruining a good story for the rest of us.
I completely agree with you!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #42
devildarer
Account Banned

im really sorry guys, but this story is completely fiction :/ sorry if i disappointed anyone or anything, I should have said this before.. Also, the rest of the story (OkieMaster) is nowhere. I didn't write it, because I felt like moving on. I'm sure you'll be able to imagine what happened yourself though.

If you still want me to continue the story, tell me, and I will, but if not, then I'll probably kill it :/
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #43
Red
Sona Forever

I want it to be continued! I want to find out what happens at her house and how she gets out of being her brothers slave.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:07 AM   #44
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead18 View Post
I want it to be continued! I want to find out what happens at her house and how she gets out of being her brothers slave.
I second that this is to good a story to be killed
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:52 AM   #45
em52388

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
I second that this is to good a story to be killed
Make that 3 known who want you to continue.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brother, force, slave, slut, spank