Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
devildarer
Account Banned

Default How Sarah became and stopped being a slave to her older brother

It was 3 PM, and I'd just gotten back from school. My name is Sarah (im 16), and this is my story of how I started (not on purpose of course, but in blackmail) and ended my slavery with my older brother. He's not really my brother. My mom and dad were completely different from his, so we're not related at all. My mom and dad had me, and a few years later my parents got divorced. I still see my dad constantly though. He lives pretty far off, so we only see him around 8 or 9 times a year. It's been almost a month since I last saw him and I already miss him. My father's name is Joe Evans, and my mother, who I love, btw, she's not mean or anything to me (infact she's the complete opposite) really nice, and she's an awesome cook. She always tries to make her and my meals something you'd get from a 5 star restaurant, and the style keeps changing, so I never get bored, not that I don't ever crave for simple mac and cheese or anything, but still. Anyways, I'm getting off topic, her name is Madeline, or Maddi for short. My dad calls her Mad

So, back to my dad, a few years after their divorce, my dad got remarried to this nice woman named Stephanie. She has a son 7 years older than me named Jake, who I hardly know. Stephanie was divorced years before she met my dad. Anyways, her son, Jake, was about to become a big person in my life. I was visiting dad in a few days, and seeing Stephanie and Jake again. My dad wants me to get to know them more, so I'm staying for a week. It doesn't matter anyways, because it's spring break, so I wouldn't be missing any school, but I didn't like much that I'd be spending most of my designated father-daughter time to be getting to know people I didn't yet. I didn't like that. We'd probably just be sitting uncomfortably on my dad's leather sofa drinking coffee or something and talking about school. I don't know about you, but I usually hate that.

So a few days came, and after a delicious gourmet hamburger meal (my favorite), and a loving good-bye hug from mom, I was on a plane to dad's place. It's only a two hour ride there, and I was pretty giddy in my seat. Once we finally landed, I saw my dad and Stephanie there waiting for me. I wondered where Jake was. After we hugged and claimed my bags, we got out of the airport and drove home listening to an unfamiliar - yet very familiar radio channel. Once we got home, Jake came down to see me here, and he had a weird anticipating look on his face when he saw me.. weird. So, once I got there, I immediately went to bed. I had my own room at my dad's house, and it was personalized, so I always felt at home when I went. When I was little I used to love origami, so every origami thing I made when I visited my dad was scattered all over the room. I made some pretty neat stuff, but of course I forgot all about them now.

So I was in my personal connected bathroom taking a shower, and Jake walked into the room (I didn't know until I got out, only wearing my robe). He looked at me, smiled, and said 'Hey Sarah, I didn't really get a chance to say Hi earlier.'

'Hi' I replied, 'Whats new?'

'Actually, Sarah...' The way he said my name sent shivers up my spine, 'There are going to be some changes to out relationship, and I thought you should know now.'

'What?' I was really confused now.

'See, I found something left in your room from last time you left.'

'You were searching my room? But my room is locked when I leave!' (I usually keep my bedroom door locked from the outside when I leave, I hated it when people looked through my stuff). He held up a key.

'Only now did I really realize that it's kind of odd that you lock away all your stuff. What do you have to hide? Anyways I stole your key and made a copy last time you visited, and I found something pretty interesting in here.'

'What?' My face was going red, like it usually does when I start panicking.

'This.' He held up my diary.

'You read my diary?! What kind of brother are you?'

'Spin around for me Sarah.'

'What?'

'I said spin around!'

'What? no!' He grabbed me by my shoulders, spun me around, and then landed one hard slap on my ass.

'What the fuck are you doing??'

'Well Sarah, your diary has many secrets in it. Secrets your dad, or your mom, would definitely want to know. For example, you lost your virginity 4 months ago? To a boy you dumped. Then you started dating someone else soon after, and just a week after you started dating, you slept with him too? Also, you've had beer before, even though you've never been drunk, and you've seen 'The Story of O'. That's BDSM Sarah, that's a whole something different. And the proof is all here, in your own handwriting, so I don't think you have much of a choice. I will send scanned copied (which I already have) of this diary to every person you know, including your mom and dad.'

I stared at him in horror, I didn't know what to say. 'So.. what are you going to do with that information?! Don't show it to dad, please I'll do anything!!'

'OK, I wont show it to dad.. if you'll be my slave.'

'Slave? What do I have to do?'

'Whatever I say. You will not be able to do anything for yourself without permission. I will control you completely, and your dad and mom will never know.'

'No Jake, that's not right! What kind of person are you?'

'It doesn't matter Sarah, you have a choice. You either become my slave, or everyone you know, except maybe your best friend who you've told all this to, will forever think of you as a slut. When a person looks at you, that's the first thing they'll think. Even your own parents. So, what will it be? Everyone's disgusted by you, or you lose your will. It's a simple choice really.'

'Jake I... FINE! ok, I mean, I'll be your slave..'

'Good. Then there are some rules you need to follow. First, he said, locking the door as he said it, take off your robe. You have such a fine ass Sarah, show it to me.'

'Wait, what? No!' Jake walked over to me calmly, grabbed my robe and ripped it off me so that I was standing naked in my room with him there fully clothed, and he pulled me over his lap and examined my ass. 'Verry nice..' he said. He rubbed my ass and then really suddenly, he delivered five full force slaps on it.

'This is just a reminder slut, when I do something, you do it without question. You can sleep now Sarah, but you may only wear a bra and panties, and you may not sleep with covers or a pillow. Got it?'

I nodded my head timidly, tears still sliding down my face from the spanks. He walked over to me and slapped my face. 'Good. I'll be watching you.' and he pointed at a little camera on my bedside table. I shivered and cried harder.

'Jake!' He turned, with one eyebrow raised. 'Ummm.. uh.. good night...'

'Goodnight... slut.'
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to devildarer for this post:
Old 06-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
potter1harry
Account Banned

wow i love it is it true

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
Dangerous

Cool story. Keep it going.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:05 PM   #4
Silvercola

I love it!!!! Let's see some more
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #5
Master92

More more more please
Old 07-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #6
devildarer
Account Banned

Default Part 2

Thanks for commenting everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know what to do! I had to be Jake's slave until I figured out a way to get out of this. He has scanned copies in his email, and has my diary somewhere. Above all that, he knows everything I've ever done. That's not good. I needed to talk to someone, so I called my best friend Jessica. She already knows about all of this, and I needed to talk to someone.

'Hello?'
I told her the story.
'What? Oh my god, you can't do that!'
'I have no choice!'
'We'll find a way to get you out of it, but for now, I guess your his slave. Call me tomorrow, tell me how it goes.'
'Alright. Goodnight Jess'
'Night'

I went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, it was 6:30. I heard a ringing, and found out that it was an alarm clock. It had a sticky note on it.

'From now on you will wake up at 6:30 sharp and make me coffee. One spoon sugar and only a bit of milk. You will learn how to make it just to my liking over time, but for today, lets see how you do. Oh, and good morning, by the way.'

Suddenly, last night came back to me in a flash, and I stumbled. I realized that I have to do this. I went downstairs into the kitchen and made the coffee. I then brought it upstairs to his bedroom. I knocked on the door before I noticed a note.

'Come in and lay on the bed beside me to wake me.'

I walked into his room and set his coffee on his bedside table. I then laid on his bed and nudged him awake. He woke up alert and immediately relaxed when he saw me.

'Take off your clothes.' He ordered. I was hesitant, because being naked in a bed implied things I definitely didn't want to do.

'What did I say?' He asked.

'To.. take off my clothes?'

'Take off my clothes what?'

'Master... take off my clothes master?'

'Yeah good. Now do it!'

I had pulled on a shirt and some pajama pants to make his coffee, and I took them off. I then unhooked my bra and kicked off my panties, still laying in bed next to him.

'Come here.' he said. 'Don't worry I'm not going to fuck you slave.' I came closer and he grabbed my breasts and pulled, pulling and twisting my nipples and fingering my pussy at the same time.

'Did you sleep well?'

'Yes sir.'

'Good.' He grabbed and massaged my ass with the hand he was fingering me with. 'You have such a nice ass Sarah. Now get up.' I got up. 'Bring me my coffee.' I handed it to him. 'Even though I've got a bedroom here Sarah, I live in an apartment a little while from here. You'll be coming there today. Now come here.' I walked close to him, and then very suddenly, he poured the hot coffee from his cup on me. It was hot.

'Ow! Jake! Ow! Ow! Ow!'

'Excuse me? You will take your punishment without complaint.'

My skin was burning from the hot coffee. 'What did I do to be punished for... master?'

'I don't like this coffee. This may be your first time making it for me, but I honestly didn't expect it to be this bad. Now pleasure me. Get down on your knees.

'What?'

'Do as I say, get down on your knees!'

I knew what was coming and I couldn't stop it. He pulled down his pajama pants and boxers to revile a hard 9 inch dick. He forced it into my mouth. 'Suck it slave, suck it hard.' and he started fucking my mouth. I sucked on his dick and stroked it in and out of my mouth. He slapped my face. You're terrible at this you worthless piece of shit, you're going to have some practicing to do. Suck harder!' A little while later he came in my mouth. I made to spit it out, but he covered my mouth with his hand and forced me to swallow it. A bit of it dribbled down my chin, and he took it up with my finger and had me lick it up, then lick his dick clean. His semen tasted disgusting, but then not disgusting. I had trouble swallowing it, even though I didn't mind the taste so much. He grabbed me by my hair and took me into his bathroom and turned on the shower. 'Wash me.'

He pushed me into the shower and stepped in too. I took some soap in my hand and washed him completely. I then used shampoo and conditioner on his hair. Once he was completely done, we stepped out of the shower and I dried him with a towel, then put his clothes on him. He told me to go to my room and wash myself thoroughly. I was not to lock the door, for he would be coming in. I went.

I was just finishing my shower when he came in, holding a tube and something else I couldn't make out.

'I will be giving you a few enemas Sarah. The first one will be a pee enema, you see, I've been needing to go for a while and what better place to go than in my new personal toilet? Well, I guess that's a better ranking for you, your much more worthless and shitty than a toilet. Now, bend on all fours. He lubed the tube and pushed it deep into my ass. It hurt a LOT and I squirmed a little. 'Oh, if you think this hurts, just wait.', and he peed into the tube. The pee flowed right into me with force. I started cramping, and it hurt unbelievably badly! The pain was unbearable, I moaned.

After he finished peeing he said, 'Come into your bedroom. You'll be staying in this position for an hour.'

'Y..yes master.' I said weakly.
devildarer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brother, force, slave, slut, spank