Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-25-2014, 04:22 PM   #376
Animefreak0413

Hello everyone, my name is Animefreak0413 although you can call me either Britt or Miss Britt instead. I am currently 19 years old atheist and I am a mistress.

I am a relatively carefree mistress who is not that strict although I can be strict when I have to. I also care about the well-being of others and respects the limits of everyone. I am currently still finding my interests as I recently joined the BDSM Community a little more than a month ago. I like to give the submissive a choice in what happens in the session, I am not cruel and I like to hear output and know the well-being of how they are doing.

My current interests that I like to do when I am controlling a submissive are these:
  • Bladder Control
  • Petplay
  • Little to Moderate Pain
  • Clothes Control
  • Some Humiliation
  • Self-Control Tasks
  • Pokeplay
  • Writing Reports
  • Orgasm Control
  • Masturbation Control
  • Cum Control/Denial
  • Edge Control
  • Exercise Control
  • C&B Torture
My limits that I will never assign any types of dare or task to a submissive are these:
  • Drinking/Eating Scat, Pee and other Bodily Fluids
  • Anything involving Scat
  • Anything that is or can be dangerous or unhealthy
  • Things that the submissive has on there limits
  • Anything that might cause: Scars, Bleeding, or Mental and Emotional Problems
  • Nude Pictures or anything that graphic

I am also carefree, nerdy girl who is addicted to playing video games, watching anime and Doctor Who. The video games I like to play vary as I like to play different genres of video games. I am also interested in learning fun, interesting and new things I didn't know about. I also like to write in complete sentences and use correct grammar. Also, if I ever do something wrong, I will apologize for doing it. I am a "man" of my words and if I have done something wrong, I will acknowledge it and apologize.

The video game consoles I have at the moment:
  • PlayStation 3
  • Wii
  • Nintendo 64
  • Sega Genesis 3
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • Nintendo Game Cube
  • PlayStation 2

The games I usually like to play are from these genres of gaming: roleplaying, adventure, fantasy, mmorpg, horror, simulation and science-fiction.

I play Pokemon X and Y and I tend to breed Pokemon. I use a perfect IV'ed Ditto with a destiny knot so the it's children will have 5 good IV's. If anyone is interested in having a Pokemon with good IV's, send me a private message. I will try my best to make you the best Pokemon you can than train to use for battles.

If anyone is interested in contacting me, send me either a private message or visitor's message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Also, if you see me in the chat room, feel free to say hello, I will not bite you, although please don't give me dares or tasks to do.

Thank you for those who were patient enough to read this entire post.

Last edited by Animefreak0413; 08-28-2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Added more detail into the post.
Animefreak0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 01:02 AM   #377
BeeBimBop

I guess I should do one of these.

I am BeeBimBop. I am 23 and nobody in my personal life has ever known about many of my fetishes. It's not that I'm embarrassed about things like my inclination to scat, but I fear they would reject me solely on that premise. It's troubling, but that's why I have you guys for days my roommate is at work!

I love video game. I primarily play LoL, though my friends are trying to convince me to get back into WoW when the new expansion comes out. I play a lot of JRPGs though, with my favorite being Persona. I just started my career as a cop. I know, free handcuffs! That is why things like Public are a limit. Can't be losing my job over my horny ass can I? ;D

I am only attracted to females, and females sporting a dick. Not attracted to men. Sorry boys =(.

I will always answer any question truthfully. Also I am incredible drunk right now because I have had a very long weekend.

Loves: Foodplay, Anal, Piss, Forced, Ass to Mouth, Enema, Cum-Eating, Light Scat, Enema

Punishments: Heavy Scat, Bathroom Control, Messy, Diapers, Hidden Public

Limits: Public, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends, Ice, Wedgies, Sissy, Chastity

Check out my Beginner to Expert Scat Dare!

PM DARES

Currently looking for a Master for toilet play. Kik - BlueBeanstalk
BeeBimBop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:59 AM   #378
IrishPrck

Default Oops

Well here goes…After getting home from work and realizing that I had introduced myself in the totally wrong spot, I figured I'd give it another go.

I go by Irish, Prick, I.P., douchebag and various other names(trust me you'll pick your own if you get to know me). I'm 28 years old, I work nights so that's when you'll most likely catch me on here. Being adventurous is in my nature to a point, so hopefully that will help me here...seems like some of you can get pretty rowdy and risque(I think it's awesome). After work I spend my time playing on my ps4, destiny is the game at the moment.

I'm straight but don't let that make me unapproachable. I like a lot sexually, but I guess it'd be considered vanilla. TIME TO GO EXPLORIN'! I'm not really sure what else there is to say about me except I'm an open book. If you wanna know...ask. If I don't know...maybe we can figure it out together.
Kik-Spcbur

Last edited by IrishPrck; 10-07-2014 at 05:05 AM.
IrishPrck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #379
RedNerd

Uhh...Hi. I'm RedNerd. I'm 27, male and bisexual. I found this site a few days ago and it sounds fun. I have done webcamming for strangers only a handful of times, but would love to find some friends to do it with on a regular basis. I like stripping, strip games, playing in my underwear, spanking and...well I guess i will see what else I like if this works out.
RedNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:34 PM   #380
j41l8rd

hey, J41l8rd here, 22 yo straight male master. interests include bondage bdsm psychology and gaming. Have been part of the bdsm community for 7 years when i was introduced to art by a furry artist i met on quake 3 arena. I run a twitch stream in my spare time and still design bondage scenarios (one of my earlier ideas made it on hogtied. =D

as for games i play a lot of MC and LoL and whatever else i can get my hands on lol.

I always answer truthfully so if you have questions just pm me

females, looking for something a little more customized? PM me. I can always think of something.
j41l8rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:27 PM   #381
bunyip

Hello everyone im from Australia. Im new to the site and mainly here to make some friends and maybe sometime in the future if i meet the right girl find a sub.

I tend to have a few memory issues im trying to sort out so please don't get offended if i talk to you and forget something you say to me.

I like reading stories about dares and ENF as well as giving dares.

I hope to make some friends here and just have some fun.
bunyip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:24 PM   #382
MasterDrogo

Default Made an acccount here to interact with people.

Hopefully it would be good.
Any tips and tricks will be appreciated.

MD

Last edited by MasterDrogo; 11-14-2014 at 01:28 PM.
MasterDrogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:05 AM   #383
mashachan

soooooooooooo after a few posts... i will introduce myself too

Hello

well.. where to start ? Mh.. well iam 18 yrs old.. almost 19 ( 01.01. yay 2x party ).

I were born in germany... as i were 8 we moved to south korea.. i did live there for 18 years.. finished my school and now iam back in germany to start to study soon ^_^ *yes iam free.. no parents... party on *rock* !

I had 1 real relationship with a girl.. who did introduce me into the world of bdsm fetish´s and all that kinky stuff.
My parents did accept the relationship ( since they knew i were going back to germany anyways lol ).

So what i like... i like to be submissive.. my likes are changing from time to time... as my limits too.
So iam trying alot....... and before i say no.. i wana atleast try something.
Iam shy... but fun when i get warm with someone... but it is hard to gain my trust. Since iam not a cybersexwhore for a ONS or something like that.
I like long chats.. or even rl meetings to have a drink ( after some time ).

What else can i say.... i hate latex and rubberstuff... i do like petplay ( costumes and so on )... oh and i like to play volleyball ( yeah as anyone here is curious about that ).

Iam bi... but lesbian when it comes down to dom / bdsm stuff. I dont trust men anymore. Sex is okay.. but a relationship or kinkygames.. no thx.

Well thats it..

Greetings.
mashachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:18 PM   #384
JetGuy
Baby Member

Well, I just signed up after lurking for a couple of days, so if do anything wrong, please forgive me.
I'm a transplant to the south.
I have to cum at least once a day.
I am straight and have incredible gay friends and relatives, but won't entertain anything more than that.
I am an exhibitionist I'm cool with my body.
Old 01-16-2015, 11:43 AM   #385
naked_slave

Default New here

I'm new here heard about this site for a friend just wanted to say hi
naked_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 10:02 PM   #386
-Yu-

Default Introduction: Yu

Hey People,

Guess I should start off with the most basic of basics; the nickname's Yu, I'm 20 yrs old and I live in the north-eastern part of the USA.

I'm into martial arts (Aikido, Muey Thai, BJJ), I love gaming (PC/Vita), and also the typical M.M.S (music, movies, shows). Other than that I spend a lot of time with languages and learning about cultures, and eating/sleeping :P.

I'm a self-titled Dom/Master; I've been exploring this kinky side of life for a few years now so I'm not a complete newbie. I've lurked around the forum for a while now and decided it would be a great time to join in on all the fun . I'm into petplay, and M/s, primarily; I love having that sense of control and power over someone and ordering them to pleasure me in whatever way I see fit. However, that level of trust (usually) takes a while to form and I'm totally okay with that .

Send me a message or write on my wall if you find anything on here interesting or you think of a question you want to ask!
-Yu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 12:00 AM   #387
howler.howler

Palette first post!

Hello all, I am user howler.howler and I've just discovered and joined this forum very recently

I'm 22, female, and most likely straight, as I have yet to find myself being attracted to any women. But I do believe gender is fluid and you can love someone romantically regardless of their gender.

That being said, I've never had any romantic/sexual experiences with anybody whatsover and yet I feel myself intrigued and drawn towards the BDSM world. I'm very new to the circle, and I joined the forums in hope of learning about it, and to meet and get to know more people in the circle. So if you would like to share your experiences, expertise etc as a Master/slave, feel free to drop me a message For now I prefer to gather more information, observe and lurk around, know more people, make acquaintances.

From what I've learnt so far, I can confidently say I identify myself as a submissive, and in the future when I'm ready I hope to have a Master/Dom who is willing to be my first in all these online M/s experiences, both sexual and non-sexual. I don't know how it feels, but I do fantasize myself as the one being controlled and spanked *laughs*

I'm sort of a half nerd student. I love reading fiction alot, watching TV series and anime. I also sing part-time, and I draw. I live sort of a double-life, as nobody in my life knows about my fetishes or my desires, while my other self is a Methodist, and I actually serve in church as a keyboardist. I really don't know what to think about this orthodox sort of situation, I hope I will figure it out and find a balance. I really do not want to be those kind of hypocritical people who judge others while doing all sorts of messed up things themselves, and a lot of people seem to view Christians as that way, sadly.

So again, feel free to talk to me sometime! It'll be cool

"He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun; yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking." -Anna Karenina
howler.howler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 12:39 PM   #388
Daringdon't

Greetings. I'm 41 years old and comes from Denmark.
Daringdon't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:59 AM   #389
ZexxxAnal
Baby Member

Hi all!

New here. A friend of mine suggested the site to check for some game (sex games, poker, boardgames...) material, and to try some online stuff.

I'm 34 years old male.

C.u. guys around.

- Anal stretching/games, cum play, sex games (like board games)
- Scat, piss, blood, direct pain, family, public, Illegal
ZexxxAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #390
MikuAi

Default Hi!

Hi I'm Jessa I'm 20 and like in the UK, I come on the site a lot to just scroll through the dares and laugh at the comments, never actually done them or spoken to anyone on here, so decided to sign up, would love to hear from you and get to know some people, looks like an interesting site

I'm a massive anime fan, I love cosplaying and roleplay!
MikuAi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction