Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #301
ivyouall

is this gonna finish i need more
ivyouall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #302
MyOhMy

Its been almost two months since KittyCat posted on here. I doubt that it will ever be finished now :/

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #303
ivyouall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
Its been almost two months since KittyCat posted on here. I doubt that it will ever be finished now :/
nooooooooooooooo it must finish oh btw i started page 21 yay but kitty where r u
ivyouall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #304
Crazychic

This story is so good. I hope you post more soon.
dislikes (but can be used as punishments): ice, anal, anal insertions, outdoors at my house (as long as no one is home), cold, anything else may be debatable
Limits: permanent marks, family, illegal, dangerous, pics, video, pee, poop, public, diapers
Crazychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #305
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Heart

Hello my lovely readers!
I apologize for the long wait. 5th quarter at school, was pretty hectict.
I also had a lot of drama dealing with my ex-boyfirend (cop problems), and bad family drama back at home that I been trying to avoid.
I'am now also busy with my acting theater group, performing Peter Pan soon. Plus going to be working back at my family's Bakery when I go back home for Christmas.
So I really am truely very sorry, for not posting in so long.
I'm also having trouble coming up with a good ending. If you have any ideas that want to be in the story just let me know. I kind of been thinking about starting to accept applications to whomever would like to continue writing my story. If I find someone with good ideas, then I will let you continue writing my story for me. It just always makes me feel bad, that I'm always so busy, to where I can't finish the story.
So if you're interested in helping me out, please private message me to let me know.
Thank you everyone.
~Cat~
Old 12-14-2012, 01:48 AM   #306
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 18pt.4

(*Before Jeremy could close the door Zacarie stops him)
Zacarie: Wait Jeremy.
Jeremy: I thought I told you to leave.
Zacarie: Look, can we just talk. Please? Can I please come in?
Jeremy: Fine. Cathryn go wait in my room, and James go wait in Cathryn's room.
James: Yes sir.
*(James leaves, and is now im my room. I stayed and didn't go to Jeremy's room.)
Cathryn: Jeremy can I please stay in here?
Jeremy: No. I told you to go to my room.
Cathryn: But I want to stay in here...
Kaiden: (grabs my arm) Come on Cat, lets go.*
Cathryn: But I want to stay here.
Zacarie: Wait. I would like for her to stay too.
Jeremy: She can't. She's grounded.*
Cathryn: But Jeremy...
Jeremy: Cathryn, listen to me and do what I say! I want you to go to my room, and lay down in my bed. You've had a hard long day. So you need rest. Is that understood?
Cathryn: Yes sir.
Jeremy: Good girl. Now go.
Kaiden can you watch her while I talk to Zacarie?*
Kaiden: Yeah, sure. (grabs my shoulder shoving me in front of him, and pushing me in the hall way) Lets go Cathryn.
Cathryn: Okay. I know. Im going. Geez.
(Kaiden and I are now in Jeremy's room. Kaiden sits down in the egg chair, already burying his face in a magazine. Thinking he wasn't paying any attention to me, I try to start walking out the door...)
Kaiden: Cathryn! Don't even think about it.
Cathryn: But Kaiden, I...
Kaiden: No buts! Lay down, and go to sleep.
Cathryn: But I'm not tired...
Kaiden: Cat! Pleas don't make me have to get up and force you!
Cathryn: Fine. But can I please go take a shower, and change into my bed clothes.
Kaiden: I guess thats fine. I'm giving you 10 minutes.*
Cathryn: Okay. Thanks.
(I left Jeremy's room into the hall way. I really do need to take a shower,although that usually only takes me about 5 minutes. I didn't say anything, so then I could have the rest of the 5 minutes left with James. I'm now in my room, and I see James laying down on his side, on my bed. I crawl up next to him and give him a kiss on his cheek.)
James: (turns around) Baby.. What are you doing here?
Cathryn: Well, I do live here. And this is my room...
James: (chuckles at my comment) I meant, I thought you're suppose to be in Jeremy's room.
Cathryn: I know. But Kaiden said I can come in here to take a shower.*
James: Oh okay.
Cathryn: Would you like to join me?
(I could tell that my question surprised him in a good way. *He made a big smile, and his eyes grew wide)
James: Mmmm... (rolls on top of me, and kisses me deeply) I would love too.
(James gets up out of my bed. He grabs me in his arms lifting me, and holding me like a baby. He carries me into my bathroom, *and puts me down. As I get the water started, he goes back to close the door, and locks it.*
I'm now have the water at the right temperature. In between warm and hot. I sit up,and take my shirt and skirt off. Now only in my bra, and panties.*
I then feel James' arms around my waist, turning me around, and pulling me close to him.*
We start kissing each other passionately. James unhooks my bra and takes it off. I finally take my panties off, and James takes his boxers off.*
He wraps his arms around me, pulling our body close together, and we kiss.*
I could already feel James' cock getting hard up against my leg. He starts to hold my butt, and I could feel the pain from the scratches.)
Cathryn: Ow! James. (pull his hand back up) Don't touch the ass.*
James: Oh. I'm really sorry. I forgot.
Cathryn: Its okay.*
( I start kissing him, and I lay my hand down on top of his cock,and start rubbing it up and down. )
James: (moaning) Cat, wait. (I stop) What about Jeremy?*
Catheyn: So? What about him?
James: Member what happened the first time we had sex? I don't want to put you in deeper trouble then you already have been in.
Cathryn: True. But Jeremy never said that we couldn't have "oral sex".
James: (smiling) True. You're right, he never did say that.
Cathryn: (give him a kiss) I love you James.
James: (kisses back) I love you too Cathryn. (grabs my wrist) So where were we? (places my hand on his cock) Mmmm...
Cathryn: Yes (walk over and step into the shower) But lets start over here.
James: *(smiles) Okay.
(James steps into the shower. I then get down on my knees, and surprise him by sucking him. He places his hands on my head guiding me back and fourth. 10 seconds go by. I can feel James fixing to cum. Right when he starts to shoot out his cum, he pulls my mouth off, and aims it all on my breast. Since I was a bit under the shower head, the cum on my breast washed off down into the drain.
I get back up on my feet. James holds me in his arms, and kisses.)
James: Thank you baby. I love you so much. (kisses me again)
Cathryn: I love you too.*
James: Lets get cleaned up, and then I can take care of you next. (gives me a wink)
Cathryn: (I smile and Give him a kiss) Okay.
(James and I both wash and rinse out our own hair. Before I could grab my body wash, and takes it from me. Instead of using a rag, he squirts some out on his hands, and begins washing my body.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:56 AM   #307
KittyCat91

Default Chapter 18pt.5

He first starts on my shoulders and arms, then moving down to my breast and stomach. I couldn't help it, but the way he was touching my body was really turning me on, and started moaning)
James: Tun around.
Cathryn: Okay.
(James starts washing my back, and around my butt. He then rubs up my hip, and down my legs. He finally takes his hand laying it on top of my vagina, and teases me by rubbing up and down.*
He is now done washing my body. He takes my shower head down, and starts rinsing the soap off my body. He is finally done cleaning me, and puts the shower head back up.
James: You can get out and start drying off, if you would like. Im going to finish washing up.
(I was wanting to stay, and help wash James' body, since he did mine. But I look over at the clock on my bathroom wall, and 6 minutes have already gone by. He was right, I needed to get out, and get dry before Kaiden comes looking for me.)
Cathryn: Okay (I give James a kiss)
( I step out of the shower, grab a towel from my bathroom closet, and start to quickly dry off. Im now dried, and wrap the towel around me. I step out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me, and walk into my closet. I pick out my light blue short sleeve night gown, with a Sock Monkey on the front, and put on underwear underneath. I'am done changing, go back out into my room, and see James laying down on my bed waiting for me.*
James: Theres my beautiful girl.*
(I jump on the bed next to him, and he gets on top of me, cuddling me. He starts tickling my waist)
Cathryn: (laughing) James, no. Please stop.
James: But I love your laugh, and your smile. (crawling down lower to my waist) I just don't know if I can resist. (lifts my nightgown up) You're sexy panties are blocking my view from the promise land.*
Cathryn: Oh. (I laugh at his reaction) Im sorry. I can fix that. (I take my panties off and toss them on the floor).
James: Mmm.(starts petting the top of my vagina) Thats much better.
(I can tell that I was already wet. James kisses the top of it, and starts rubbing it. )

[Back in Jeremy's room, Kaiden is still sitting in the egg chair reading.]
Kaiden: Wait... 10 minutes for a shower? Shit, I'm so stupid... (gets up and rushes out of Jeremy's room into my room, and sees James licking me) Oh my God!*
(James quickly stops, and sits back up next to me)
Cathryn: Kaiden what are you doing!?
Kaiden: No! The question is, What the fuckin hell are you two doing?! (walks over to me, pulling on my left arm) Get up!
Cathryn: No, let me go!*
James: Kaiden just calm..,
Kaiden: (points at James) You shut the fuck up! (points at me) And you, come with me now!*
Cathryn: But Kaiden...
Kaiden: I said NOW! (he pulls me out of my bed, carries me over his shoulder, and starts walking out of my room)
Cathryn: Wait, Kaiden. Stop, put me down!*
James: (following) Kaiden, please put her down!
Kaiden: Shut up!
(Kaiden carries me into the living room where Jeremy and Zacarie are, and puts me back down on my feet)
Jeremy: Whats going on?
Kaiden: (sees James behind him, grabs his arm, and pulls him next to me) I caught these two having sex again!*
Jeremy: Cathryn... (trying to keep calm) is that true?
Cathryn: No. We weren't having sex.
Kaiden: She's lying!
Cathryn: No I'm not!
James: (blurs out) We were having oral sex, not sex!
Jeremy: (talking to Zacarie) Now do you see why I have to discipline her?
Zacarie: Well that wouldn't have happened if you would have let her stay in here with us.
Jeremy: Okay... (taking deep breaths trying not to yell) What exactly happened? Kaiden, you were suppose to be watching her.
Kaiden: Im sorry. She tricked me!
Cathryn: No, I didn't. (mumbles) You were just too stupid not to notice.
Kaiden: What did you just say!?
Cathryn: Nothing, Im sorry.
Jeremy: Cat you are now grounded for a year!*
Cathryn: What!? A whole year!? But Jeremy, thats not fair!*
Jeremy: You disobeyed me! I think its fair enough, unless you want to add more to it!
Cathryn: But I never disobeyed you! You never said that I couldn't have oral sex with James.
Jeremy: Oh, I see. So you two thought that you could beat around the bush and get away with it. Well you're wrong! James, you're not allowed to see my sister for 5 weeks. And Cathryn, you will be staying with Kaiden until I say you can come back home.
Cathryn: What!? Jeremy no! You can't do that!
Jeremy: Well I just did! *
You're punishment starts now! James, you can go home for now. Get your clothes on and get out!
Cathryn: No! (I wrap my arms around James, hugging him tight) Jeremy, please don't make James leave! Please?
James: Jeremy, I'm really sorry. Im not leaving Cathryn. I love her. Her and I are together everyday. I can't stay away from her for that long
Jeremy: Apology will be accepted after the 3 weeks is up. If you don't get out of my house in 10 seconds, you wont be allowed to see her for a month.*
James: You don't scare me!
Jeremy: (starts counting down) Ten...Nine...
James: Okay, fine Im going. Cathryn, I'm really sorry but I have to go. (lets me go)
Cathryn: No! (holds on to him tighter) Please...
Jeremy: Eight...Seven... Six... Cat, when I get to One, you wont be able to see James for a month. My last warning.
James: Just please give us a minute! Cathryn I love you very much. I'm really sorry, but I have to go for now. I would rather have it be for a week then a month. Okay?
Cathryn: Okay.(I let go of James, now holding his hand.) I love you.
James: (kisses me) I love you too. (kisses me passionately one last time)*
Jeremy: Five,Four....
James: Alright! (stops kissing me, and quickly puts his clothes on, and now at the door) Im going. I love you Cathryn.
Cathryn: I love you too.
Jeremy: Three, two...
(James smiles at me, and leaves before Jeremy gets to one.)
Its now just Jeremy, Kaiden, Zacarie and I. Im really mad at Jeremy for forcing James and I apart. There is a lot going in my mind that I want to say to Jeremy, but keep biting my tongue so I don't get into anymore trouble. I just stare at him angrily.
Jeremy: (sees me stare) What!?*
I keep my mouth shut, trying my best not to yell at him. Jeremy picks up a blind fold, ties it around my eyes and, pushes me down on the couch. I untie the blindfold, throw it at him, and get up trying to walk to my room. Jeremy grabs my arm to stop me.
Jeremy: Where do you think you're going?*
Cathryn: Let me go!... You really don't want to mess with me right now. Im really pissed off at you!
Jeremy: Go to bed! (lets me go) Tonight is the last night you'll be staying here. You're going to Logan's tomorrow, and then staying with Kaiden for awhile. This is what you get for disobeying me. Understood?
Cathryn: Whatever (I start walking off to my room, but Jeremy grabs my arm stopping me again.)
Jeremy: I said, is that understood!?
Cathryn: Yes, sir.
Jeremy: Good. (lets me go) Now you can go.
*I walk off into the hall way, and now I'm back in my room. I slide my night gown back on, turn the lights off, and lay down in my bed. Very frustrated and upset, I try closing my eyes to help calm myself down, and try to forget about everything that has happened today.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #308
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Good story, and I love how you are writing this in the format that more along the lines of a script for a play.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #309
Dionysus Danger
Baby Member

This is awesome. Great work!!!
Dionysus Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #310
KittyCat91

Heart Thank You

Thank you all for reading my story. I'm glad that everyone is enjoying it. Good news is, that I finally came up with some new ideas for the ending of the story. I would like to thank a friend on here for helping me. You know who you are
I hope everyone had a Happy Christmas, and a Happy New Years!
I love you all.
~Cat~
Old 01-04-2013, 01:51 AM   #311
jan98

Awww your ending it..
jan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #312
KittyCat91

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan98 View Post
Awww your ending it..
Don't worry. Still have a couple of more chapters to go before it ends. And I'm going to make a sequel. About Cathryn's freshman year in highschool. When she first meets Justin and James,and her relationship between them.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:37 AM   #313
eabhlin01

loving the story, cant get enough keep up the good work
eabhlin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:28 AM   #314
SecretTruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by equilibrium View Post
I'm sorry, but I can't read this story, when it hasn't be formatted properly.

the proper way is:

"This is a example." said John Smith.
Jane Doe looked surprised "Oh!" She exclaimed, " Look, proper English!"
"Look," John smith says, " I can even write action as well."
And with that statement, John smith leant in and pressed his lips to Jane's.

If you want, I could be your beta reader/mentor?
A beta reader reads through work and fixes problems.
actually it can be done the way its been done here, this way is the formatting for plays but still legit
Old 02-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #315
Slut020

Default Pm

Pm me when u have more up add me to pm list thx 😀
Slut020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk