Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-22-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
steven711
Baby Member

Wink Bananas in the Tailpipe

Since I had to drive an hour in traffic I thought this would be a perfect time to do one of the "see if you can hold it in" dares.
I decided I was going to do the retention dare with my ass. I'm 30, Male and Straight but kinky.

I wrote out a quick dare, rolled and "won"...
Clothing Panties + Tights + tight pants on bottom, Bra with balloons of something slimy and tight shirt on top.
For the main attraction I got 2 Bananas using whatever non sex lube was around.

So I grabbed the girls clothes at goodwill and the bananas at 7-11. My takeout dinner had honey and butter packs so that was my lube.

Just before I left I went to the farthest bathroom from everyone else, locked the door and got started.

First I got naked and put on some latex gloves. Peeled the bananas and split them in 2. Opened 3 packets of honey and covered the bananas in honey so they would slide.
Then I lubed up my ass with the butter and tried to relax with 2 fingers in my butt.
It took a bit of trying but I found that flat on my back I could control the muscles enough
so I grabbed the first half. It slid in quite easily. The second one bumped into the first and took a bit of pressure but it went in. Same with the third half.
Then the fourth half was fighting me. I had to stuff it in bit by bit until it was all in.
A quick clean up and I pulled on my panties. Then the tights, I got them very small so it took some effort.
Then the tight pants from goodwill. These were bright green button up stretchy pants about 3 sizes too small. They squashed my cock and balls when I fought to get them on.
Over that I put a pair of looser jeans so I could walk out of the office.
I put the bra on under my regular T-shirt and filled up the balloons as best I could with some squeeze pack pudding then some water to fill them to boob size. ABout 400cc each.
I kept the womens shirt and balloon tits until I got into the car. An uneventful trip to the car and I pulled out.
First empty parking lot I saw I changed shirts and added the boobs. Now I am ready for the 1 hour drive...

I expected a lot of pressure fairly quickly but got a surprise. For the first 30 minutes I had only little full feelings.
Then at 30 minutes I had the first real "this is coming out now" feeling and fought to keep it in.
Nothing escaped and after the longest 3 minutes I was sweaty but clean and calmed down again.
Another pang at 45 minutes, not as bad as the first, nothing leaked. At about an hour I decided I would have to crank it up.
I pulled off the road to a little convenience store and hoped they would have bananas. I got lucky, 2 for $1 special.
The guy behind the counter looked at me strangely, being a man with tits and womens clothing but didn't say anything.

I made it home in a total of 75 minutes and gathered up my work stuff and the bananas which I had put on the defroster to get warm and ripe.
Walking to the house I had the strongest pangs yetI thought, maybe 2 is enough but I held it and got to the house.

Once inside I had a serious urge going up the stairs, about 80 minutes now, and a tiny bit slipped out but I managed to control myself.
It was getting intense. Once inside I decided that I would try the third banana.
Laying on my back with my feet up on the table I relaxed and the lubed banana went in.

Almost instant pressure, this time it really wanted out. I was going to burst but I squatted down on my heel and held it in.
More pangs but they were controllable so I went for the 4th banana at 1:45.

On my back, slide down each layer with my legs up. One by one I got ready for the last 2 halfs.
Lubed them up and slid in the first with the second pushing it home. Wow, this is full.
I cramped a bit and when it let up I got dressed again having a real struggle to keep it in.

5 minutes in the pressure is building, I'm fighting it but it's strong. A brief victory and then my ass opens up, gushing
banana slime and at least one entire half into my panties. I try to stop it but can't get my ass to close. I think I dumped
an entire banana into my panties before I get it back under control. Now it's hard to keep my ass closed,
these bananas want out bad.

Holy shit ( pun intended ) after about 15 minutes the rest decided it was coming out RIGHT NOW.
I was walking through the hallway and no matter how hard I tried I could not hold it back. Completely emptied my ass into my panties.

After enjoying the feeling for a bit I got into the shower and popped the boob balloons. The quick rush of slimy pudding was fun.
I will have to try again with more creative stuff and do this another time.

steven711 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to steven711 for this post:
Old 03-22-2014, 06:56 PM   #2
striker28us

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven711 View Post
Since I had to drive an hour in traffic I thought this would be a perfect time to do one of the "see if you can hold it in" dares.
I decided I was going to do the retention dare with my ass. I'm 30, Male and Straight but kinky.

I wrote out a quick dare, rolled and "won"...
Clothing Panties + Tights + tight pants on bottom, Bra with balloons of something slimy and tight shirt on top.
For the main attraction I got 2 Bananas using whatever non sex lube was around.

So I grabbed the girls clothes at goodwill and the bananas at 7-11. My takeout dinner had honey and butter packs so that was my lube.

Just before I left I went to the farthest bathroom from everyone else, locked the door and got started.

First I got naked and put on some latex gloves. Peeled the bananas and split them in 2. Opened 3 packets of honey and covered the bananas in honey so they would slide.
Then I lubed up my ass with the butter and tried to relax with 2 fingers in my butt.
It took a bit of trying but I found that flat on my back I could control the muscles enough
so I grabbed the first half. It slid in quite easily. The second one bumped into the first and took a bit of pressure but it went in. Same with the third half.
Then the fourth half was fighting me. I had to stuff it in bit by bit until it was all in.
A quick clean up and I pulled on my panties. Then the tights, I got them very small so it took some effort.
Then the tight pants from goodwill. These were bright green button up stretchy pants about 3 sizes too small. They squashed my cock and balls when I fought to get them on.
Over that I put a pair of looser jeans so I could walk out of the office.
I put the bra on under my regular T-shirt and filled up the balloons as best I could with some squeeze pack pudding then some water to fill them to boob size. ABout 400cc each.
I kept the womens shirt and balloon tits until I got into the car. An uneventful trip to the car and I pulled out.
First empty parking lot I saw I changed shirts and added the boobs. Now I am ready for the 1 hour drive...

I expected a lot of pressure fairly quickly but got a surprise. For the first 30 minutes I had only little full feelings.
Then at 30 minutes I had the first real "this is coming out now" feeling and fought to keep it in.
Nothing escaped and after the longest 3 minutes I was sweaty but clean and calmed down again.
Another pang at 45 minutes, not as bad as the first, nothing leaked. At about an hour I decided I would have to crank it up.
I pulled off the road to a little convenience store and hoped they would have bananas. I got lucky, 2 for $1 special.
The guy behind the counter looked at me strangely, being a man with tits and womens clothing but didn't say anything.

I made it home in a total of 75 minutes and gathered up my work stuff and the bananas which I had put on the defroster to get warm and ripe.
Walking to the house I had the strongest pangs yetI thought, maybe 2 is enough but I held it and got to the house.

Once inside I had a serious urge going up the stairs, about 80 minutes now, and a tiny bit slipped out but I managed to control myself.
It was getting intense. Once inside I decided that I would try the third banana.
Laying on my back with my feet up on the table I relaxed and the lubed banana went in.

Almost instant pressure, this time it really wanted out. I was going to burst but I squatted down on my heel and held it in.
More pangs but they were controllable so I went for the 4th banana at 1:45.

On my back, slide down each layer with my legs up. One by one I got ready for the last 2 halfs.
Lubed them up and slid in the first with the second pushing it home. Wow, this is full.
I cramped a bit and when it let up I got dressed again having a real struggle to keep it in.

5 minutes in the pressure is building, I'm fighting it but it's strong. A brief victory and then my ass opens up, gushing
banana slime and at least one entire half into my panties. I try to stop it but can't get my ass to close. I think I dumped
an entire banana into my panties before I get it back under control. Now it's hard to keep my ass closed,
these bananas want out bad.

Holy shit ( pun intended ) after about 15 minutes the rest decided it was coming out RIGHT NOW.
I was walking through the hallway and no matter how hard I tried I could not hold it back. Completely emptied my ass into my panties.

After enjoying the feeling for a bit I got into the shower and popped the boob balloons. The quick rush of slimy pudding was fun.
I will have to try again with more creative stuff and do this another time.

Great story na d good Job keeping it in mostly LOL next time has to be atleast 4 haahahaha read about u then
striker28us is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, banana, enema, public, retention