Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-24-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
EasySlave

Default Banana and Suppository Report And Diaper Dares!

This is my report following the banana's and suppositories, feel free to leave more diaper dares on this thread!
So I went shopping, and bought a pack of 12 diapers (On my 3rd already)
I also bought:
Tabasco Sauce
Marshmallows
8 Banana's
1 Litre of orange juice
1 Pack of after eight mints
Glycerin suppositories.

Upon getting home. I inserted 4 banana halves. The first one slid in easily, the second smushed on impact and was not useable, the others went in okay. So I had 4 banana halves in. I bent down to go get another banana to use, but I felt really full and needed to void.
I stood up, and it all came out very quickly, very warm and very filling. Filled my diaper completely.
I also used a nipple clamp coat hanger, pulled it off very hard, soaked my nipples in tabasco sauce, and rubbed it in really well, pulled the nipple clamp hard again. My nipples swelled and were tingling for about an hour.
I decided I could probably fill the diaper even more, I mean, why waste a perfectly good diaper, So I reached in, and inserted a suppository, grabbed an ice tea, my jeans and my jacket, and went for a walk.
I had 2 cigarettes on my walk, but felt the suppository work, then the ice tea kicked in and I needed to wee.
When I got home, I drank some more orange juice, and filled the now leaky diaper, slit it, put another on, and weed more. Both diapers were now full of mess!!
I had a shower cleaned up, had a little break to drink more and eat some mints. Now i'm going to try the marshmallows and banana's again. As it was SUCH an amazing feeling. I was worried it wasn't safe, but the banana's were completely expelled very quickly, and was such an AMAZING feeling. I can't emphasise it enough!
I wish I could hold them for longer, at least long enough to get out of the house and run to the nearest shop, but it feels like I need to relieve myself almost instantly.
If you'd like to dare me with more diaper dares, feel free to post, and i'll post a report!
Thanks guys! x

Limits Naked in public, pictures videos. Eating scat. Social suicide.

Current collection: 100 Diapers 50 Booster Pads, Pussy Pump, Nipple pump, Nipple Clamps, Tail buttplug, Inflatable dildo 9 inch, Butt plugs small, medium, large. Double dildo (for pussy and ass), Rope, cockring with dildo for Double penetration, Rabbit, Mini wand vibrator, twine
EasySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EasySlave for this post:
Old 10-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
EasySlave

Report 2:

So following the bananas, I decided to try again but with marshmallows.
That didn't work, as they fell apart, I'll freeze them tonight before I leave for work then put them in when I get home.
I used banana's again, but this time managed to run out the house, so they were pushed out whilst i was outside. I peed loads, and soaked my diaper. Walked to the shops to buy guava juice as that makes me pee LOADS!
I also tied my tits up and put vapour rub on my nipples which didnt do anything, so more tabasco sauce it was. I used my nipple clamp coat hanger, and taped the neck of the hanger to my diaper, and pulled hard.
It hurt!
I Slit first diaper, diapered up again, peed loads more, so I slit that one, and now i'm wearing 3.
Completely soaked, I needed to try and get these to last, so I used a whole roll of duct tape to cover the 3 diapers and have been sitting in my mess for 2 hours now. Pee is now leaking through the tape, so I think it's time to take it off and go to work

Such a fun time! Only 1 banana left, so I'll pick up more whilst i'm in town.
Please if you can pm me dares, or post dares! That would be AMAZING! I'll be posting a report after everydare.!

Limits Naked in public, pictures videos. Eating scat. Social suicide.

Current collection: 100 Diapers 50 Booster Pads, Pussy Pump, Nipple pump, Nipple Clamps, Tail buttplug, Inflatable dildo 9 inch, Butt plugs small, medium, large. Double dildo (for pussy and ass), Rope, cockring with dildo for Double penetration, Rabbit, Mini wand vibrator, twine
EasySlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
banana, diaper, marshmallows, poo