Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-12-2019, 04:16 PM   #1
StevenXenoverse

Heart Become a SNACK with Banana-Filling

(this started as a person above dare, please let me know if something doesn't make sense or doesn't work here)
Only for people experienced in or aware of the hazards in deep insertions. This is meant to be fun, so don't take it very seriously and please let me know if you have any ideas to improve it!

I'm sure you're already a snack, but you might be an even tastier snack with some extra filling. This dare will help you to find out once and for all what it feels like to be some kind of banana cake, or maybe a custard donut.

Firstly, buy a bunch of bananas.

Make sure there are at least six in the bunch

I strongly recommend doing some enemas (plus any other prep you would normally do before a long anal session: fasting, etc) before you continue. I obviously can't stop you from looking at the spoilers before you reach them in the task, but it's more fun if you don't.

If trying anything in this dare hurts or feels quite uncomfortable, don't do it. This is for fun; it's not worth hurting yourself over.

Spoiler:
Before we get started, relax and do something to feel good about yourself. Do you prefer how you look without body hair? Have a shave. Want to smell sweet? Have a relaxing bath then wear a nice aftershave/perfume. Think about your qualities, It's easier to feel like a cute snack when you realise you are one :)

Spoiler:
Get in a comfortable position in a place that you don't mind getting messy, and have the bananas, lube, and a selection of anal toys (including your largest) within reach.
Have some fun with your butt for a while, this isn't a punishment ;) Work up to taking your largest dildo, then keep using it for 30 minutes more in any way you want. Your goal is to loosen yourself up and relax as much as possible. :D

Spoiler:
Now, peel a banana and add copious lube to it. Slide it in and out a few times, before pushing it all the way in.

Spoiler:
This is fun, but I'd say you're hardly full.

We need to make some room in there

Spoiler:
Re-lube your large dildo, then use it to push the banana deeper into you. Relax and slide it all the way in as slowly as you need to to keep it fun. If you want to have some extra fun, thrust the dildo in and out a little, but keep most of it inside and bottom out with each thrust. Otherwise, just leave it all the way inside you. Do this for a few minutes to let your body adjust.

Spoiler:
Gently twist and remove the dildo, still relaxing your insides. Don't push any banana out.

How many bananas are going in? Roll a dice to find out!

Repeat the insertion and plunging process until you have the required amount of bananas in your butt. Make sure you put any banana that escapes back inside with the next banana. If you relax yourself and go slowly you have a better chance of getting it all in; your intestines are incredibly long, there's just a bend after the colon which takes a little time to get past.

If you can't get the full number in your ass, clean your hands and the remaining bananas and eat them instead. Congratulations! You now have banana filling!

Spoiler:
Relube if needed, then insert the dildo all the way inside you for 10 minutes, letting yourself relax and accept your new banana filling.

When you're done:
Spoiler:
While relaxing your tummy, tense your butthole as you twist and slowly remove the dildo, trying to make sure no banana escapes you.
See if you can keep the banana inside you for:

1:
Spoiler:
10 minutes

2:
Spoiler:
20 minutes

3:
Spoiler:
30 minutes

4:
Spoiler:
1 hour

5:
Spoiler:
1 hour, 30 minutes

6:
Spoiler:
2 hours

Enjoy yourself!
Limits: Public, permanent, scat, pics, hot sauce, hypno
.̢̡.̨́̀ .̷̸̸̵̧̀͡ ____̧̕͜͜͢͝͠_____Toys |̬͓̟͕͖̗͓͕̼͇͕̪ PM Dares__̨_.̢̡__̶̴̶̡̡́̀_ .̢̡
bdsmtest 25/m/biPM me 'jack died needlessly in titanic' for a dare

Last edited by StevenXenoverse; 10-12-2019 at 05:04 PM.
StevenXenoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StevenXenoverse for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
banana, filling, food, insertion, messy