Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-08-2017, 09:12 PM   #1
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Male 40/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

40/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

About Me

I am a 40 year old married guy living in Canada. My wife is well known on getDare, so you may already know of her. Her name is Butterfly. I have spent the last three years with Butterfly as my sub, but recently we decided that she would search for a different Dom, and thus I am interested in beginning my own search again.

Although I have a few years experience, I still feel like I am learning. I love to learn and try new things. I consider myself a kind and caring person. I work full time and enjoy a few different hobbies, including golf, camping and reading. I love the outdoors and being in the mountains or wilderness. Of course, my wife keeps me busy as well.

What I am looking for:

I am not sure what it is I am looking for at this moment. Of course, I would like to hope for a serious, long term relationship, but I cannot promise that. All I can promise is to communicate as we go, and hopefully meet both of our needs. I would like to find someone whom I can trust and care for. I can be quite a busy person, but I would be committed to finding time for my sub. I would expect regular contact, and enjoy talking about everyday things. I believe that mutual respect and communication is key. I want a girl that is not afraid to be totally honest about what she wants and desires. I am fairly flexible on things such as rules, task frequency and different levels of control. This is something I believe requires serious discussion as to what we are both looking for in this respect. I would like my sub to be articulate and like to write detailed reports on tasks given. Pictures are not required but is something I would like to be a possibility once trust and a relationship has been established.

Likes, dislikes and kinks

This is something I am fairly open with. I have a large range of interests that are mostly unexplored. My main and obvious kink is anal play, this one is a deal breaker. Anyone interested should have a love of all types of anal play, including: insertions, fingering, stretching and gaping. A bonus would be if you liked long time insertions, food and messy anal play, enemas.

Anal is definitely not my only interest, I love giving a broad range of tasks including: public/semi-public, pet play, light pain, orgasm control, multiple orgasms. Bondage, although I am quite interested in, it is something I don't have a lot of experience with.

As for dislikes, I am not a sadist and don't enjoy hard or extreme pain, I will never ask for that. I also do not enjoy degrading and overly humiliating tasks and names. Otherwise besides the regular limits most people have, I am open to experimentation. Although of course your limits are more important in this regard.

Although, I am married to a brat and thoroughly enjoy the art of bratting, a deal breaker for me would be somebody who enjoys breaking rules or misbehaving for the purpose of being punished. I take punishments seriously and do not like having to punish my sub. There is a difference between pushing buttons and just wanting to be abused.

Communication

I would prefer to communicate through kik or Line Messenger. Other messengers are a possibility. I would want to talk on a near daily basis, sharing our daily lives. I don't want someone who only wants to play. As I stated, I am fairly busy, however I would like to make time to play at least once a week, but also want to chat about anything and everything. I truly do want to be friends with my sub. I would like someone in a similar time zone to make communication easier, but for the right person I would be flexible.

How to apply

If you are interested send me a private message here, or leave a note in this thread.
Include some details about yourself, your interests, likes and limits and a quick description of what you are looking to get from the relationship.

I will reply to all messages so feel free to pm and we can chat and see where it goes.

Thanks again,
Asslvr
The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr. Devious for this post:
Old 07-09-2017, 06:50 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I may be a little biased but Asslvr is the best dom ever. He is very creative and devilish but kind and understanding and caring. I really hope he finds somebody amazing.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 07-10-2017, 09:37 PM   #3
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

Damn. If I was looking, I'd reply to this ad myself. Alas, I'm not, but Asslvr is a great guy and whoever he decides to choose as his sub is one lucky lady

Good luck!

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
Old 07-11-2017, 11:41 PM   #4
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Default Good luck!

Hope you find someone to explore with and that suits you
Old 07-12-2017, 09:01 PM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I wish you the best of luck in your search! I hope you will find someone that's really good and will work around your schedule!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 07-20-2017, 08:45 AM   #6
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

You're all very sweet for leaving such nice messages here!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 07-20-2017, 10:00 AM   #7
GluttonFor

Location: Near some woods that I can play in-my limit is with definite contact/viewing with/by others.

I'd be interested in filling this role if it's not already been taken. I'm a transwoman living in North Carolina and interested in a variety of things, mostly politics and BDSM, especially bondage, moderate pain, humiliation, and anal.
Toys: 9" black rubber dildo, BDSM teddy, ring gag with nipple clamps, 7" butt plug, ball gag
Old 07-22-2017, 09:08 PM   #8
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Does she have to be a callipygian?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 07-22-2017, 11:18 PM   #9
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

I actually had to look that word up

It's not a necessity, but it would help

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Old 07-26-2017, 10:09 AM   #10
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Good luck in your search!

Ladies, this one is a great guy. Why not shoot him a message?

PM dares
Old 07-30-2017, 08:21 PM   #11
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverAlways View Post
Damn. If I was looking, I'd reply to this ad myself. Alas, I'm not, but Asslvr is a great guy and whoever he decides to choose as his sub is one lucky lady

Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattyslave View Post
Hope you find someone to explore with and that suits you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I wish you the best of luck in your search! I hope you will find someone that's really good and will work around your schedule!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
Good luck in your search!

Ladies, this one is a great guy. Why not shoot him a message?
Thank you all for your kind words. I appreciate it a lot!
Still looking by the way

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Old 07-30-2017, 08:39 PM   #12
Krakin
Account Banned

Best of luck in finding a submissive girl, I know butterfly and she is a very nice and cares about people. If she gives her blessing, then I am sure that you would make a great dom to someone.

Take care!

My Name Is Alexis
2-Week Trial Period with Grand.Master691

Loves: Feminization, Cumplay, Edging

limits|PM dare list|My items
Old 08-05-2017, 06:40 PM   #13
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakin View Post
Best of luck in finding a submissive girl, I know butterfly and she is a very nice and cares about people. If she gives her blessing, then I am sure that you would make a great dom to someone.

Take care!
Thanks Krakin. That is very kind of you.

Asslvr is honestly amazing!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 09-04-2017, 10:25 PM   #14
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I can't believe this wonderful Dom hasn't been snatched up by one or you lovely female subs.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 09-07-2017, 12:43 AM   #15
toto75

What a great ad !
Even though I am a male Dom, and not interested at all in being your sub, I read it to the end, because it is really well written and appealing.
I really have a lot a common points with you (I am not a big anal fan, however). I am more speaking about your way to live and enjoy the sub/Dom relationship than about your tastes themselves.
It is increadible that it is hard for you to find a great match.

I am also really surprised that I did not even get a single answer to my ad, posted a few days ago.

Anyway, it is a good releaf and a real pleasure to notice that there are some responsible and sane persons on this forum

Good luck in your search !
I wish you all the best.

Marc

Advertisements
Kink Talk