Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-05-2014, 07:50 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default When and Why did you start having sex?

I'm just curious about how people started off with sex. Was it case of being really drunk? or a girl just feeling sorry for a guy? or even actually doing it for love?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:04 AM   #2
Embry

I thought it was for the right reasons but it wasn't; probably because I just really wanted to have sex. Do I regret it? Yes... >_>
Embry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:19 AM   #3
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

I must be the only person that doesnt like sex, yes its pleasurble but it just isnt enough for me! I cant have an orgasm. Thats kinda why I do BDSM as it gives me the pleasure i need! How bad BDSM will be my form of making love haha .

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:46 PM   #4
Nicky Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibari View Post
yes its pleasurble but it just isnt enough for me! I cant have an orgasm. Thats kinda why I do BDSM as it gives me the pleasure i need!
That's perfectly understandable though! Tons of people find ordinary sex boring, and need a little bit of extra excitement. I think the most common is pain; a lot of people need to feel some measure of pain in order to feel pleasure.
Lol just be thankful you don't have some unusual, incredibly specific fetish that you need to satisfy in order to get off :P

Okay now for my actual reply~
I started doing it because a close friend of mine and I started doing the sexy stuff. I've known him for years and we often talk about sexual stuff, and joke around etc. And one time I was sleeping over, we were chilling on the bed sit/laying across it watching stuff, and he poked/touched me somewhere (a place I'm super sensitive >.>) so I reacted and sorta batted him away. So he was like "Lol does this arouse you?" (p.s: it's just my neck, but he knew I was sensitive there) and I laughingly told him to get off, one thing led to another and he started touched me up going down my torso toward my crotch, every now and then he'd ask if he was going to fast and I'd say no. Then I touched him up a bit, we made out, wanked and sucked each other off and yeah. We didn't actually have full on sex then, but from then on it was on the table. On the cards? Idk the expression. Something like that.
Then, next time I was round, there was serious sexual tension lol. We got all intimate, and then he um... Well, lubed me up and fingered me for a bit, basically. Occasionally asking if I was doing ok if I liked it etc. and then we dID THE SEX. And it was amazing. Like wow yes please. Unfortunately we only had sex sex one time, but did lots of other stuff though ^^

I'm really happy it all went the way it did, starting having sex like that and stuff, because it was with someone I knew well, trusted, have a relaxed relationship with, (and all that meant we done it bareback, which he tells me is super lucky of me to have my first time like that sO) and it meant I could start exploring sex and gaining some experience casually with a friend. Which is the best way in my opinion ^^
I'm certainly happy about it.

Sorry for the super long response I'm waiting for dinner and I'm bored -.-

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Public.
'Dislikes': Piss drinking, Time wasting tasks, Denial, Pain.
Likes: Bondage, Pup Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Hypno, Feet, Age Play, Rules, Unfair stuff, Teasing.
Loves: Being controlled/Power exchange

Nicky Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:52 PM   #5
melf

Hmmm.. i was over 20 years old, my girlfriend at this time had over 10 partners, made sex to sport. I think she wanted to have a virgin. And felt sorry for me.

Plus, i was very drunk, so not able to resist. And i regret.
melf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:25 PM   #6
lucky32
Distinguished Member

my cousin kinda abused me when i was 12. I was interested but didn't want to go further.
sex of my choice, I saw a guy at a concert who was really hot...I followed him around but was not sure what to do. I thought he was so hot. I was sober and went home with him and that was my first
lucky32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:49 PM   #7
NowStop

I was in love with the girl. So no regrets.

The story I am writing, Rainfall.

Please give it a read, and tell me what you honestly think.

Piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. I like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.

Dislikes

Coffee. The fact that Pushing Daisies only got two seasons. And that there are some people who really believe that love is not all you need.
NowStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:55 PM   #8
CookingGuy92

I was about 15 when I started. I was with my ex-girlfriend at the time and we were getting hot and heavy the one night and it just went from there.

At the time I thought it was great because we were both in love and we both wanted to have that moment between us... however I learned she wasn't feeling quite the same about me. Found that out when she just dumped me the next week or so. So at the time I didn't regret it, but now I kind of do sadly.
CookingGuy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:07 PM   #9
John Masters

I was a virgin and a girl I was dating who'd had sex many times before took me back to her flat one afternoon. The sex was good
John Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #10
Johnyi
getDare Sweetheart

I was 17, i thing was about my age to have sex, i had 1 year relationship and we didn nothing, then i broke up and met a girl from myspace we met and he had sex, was awesome

light humiliation, orgasms, edgings, masturbation,public,show,camera, webcamsex etc.

limits:almost everything pee/poo/pain, cbt, ruined orgasms, orgasm denial, CD, toys, extreme public, hard humiliation, family, FACE etc.
Johnyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:11 PM   #11
deliman

Default Raped by my Dad on my 12th birthday

Repeatedly. I had my first orgasm during the third fuck, and I've been an insatiable slut ever since.

P.S. - I've moved back home, and I'm living with my Dad, sis and little bro again. Mom divorced Dad and left.
Limits - Scat, Needles, Blood, anything that causes injury, ORGASM DENIAL! (have to come at least once a day!)
I do NOT need, want or reply to anyone wanting to be my Master!
deliman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:30 PM   #12
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

i started having sex after i got out of bootcamp when i was in the marine corps.
i did it because i had never had it before and no girl was ever really interested in me so when i finally got the opportunity i took and it.
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:37 AM   #13
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default My first time

My first time was when I was 11 by a 15 year old girl she was my best mates sister . a lot more happened that summer as well.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:03 PM   #14
slutfarm

When I got married -- the reason seems obvious to me -- that is what married people do
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 06:45 AM   #15
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

at 16, because i was really happy with my boyfriend at the time - young love .

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk