Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-26-2017, 06:48 AM   #1
NoLimitz

Female Punishments for misogyny?

So I always play this 8 ball pool game online, and I've always said that girls can't play it.

I always said if a girl ever beats me, I'll take a punishment... Well, today that time's come...a girl beat me. I've played for over two years and I still believe women can't play the game. I just got unlucky

If you're female, you can demand picture/video proof and/or a report.

Be creative, I'll also do verbal public class B explained here

Please, I deserve a good punishment. Show me what you've got.

NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 10:05 AM   #2
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
So I always play this 8 ball pool game online, and I've always said that girls can't play it.

I always said if a girl ever beats me, I'll take a punishment... Well, today that time's come...a girl beat me. I've played for over two years and I still believe women can't play the game. I just got unlucky

If you're female, you can demand picture/video proof and/or a report.

Be creative, I'll also do verbal public class B explained here

Please, I deserve a good punishment. Show me what you've got.
Since you still can't get over yourself and since you talk so big to make up for some, shall we say smaller things, I think you should spend a day experiencing the challenges of a woman.

Go to the store and get a box of tampons. For one day you are going to pretend you're on a period. So in the morning you're going to stick a tampon up your ass and every 5 hours you need to go into the bathroom and change it, don't wanna get Toxic Shock Syndrome do you? You must carry extra with you throughout the day and you need to go check your pants every few hours to make sure you haven't "bled through".

Have fun being such a sorry egotistical poorly endowed person and for proving that you will never be as strong as a woman because you cannot get over yourself.

I want a report.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theobsessionqueen for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
misogyny, punishment