Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 06-13-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
rrichmon

Default Dabbling in hypnosis

Hi all, I've never actually made a thread here, but recently I've found the urge to try hypnosis. I have done a couple of sessions with inductions(2 different hypnotic files on youtube.)

I was wondering how long it typically takes, now my most recent experience was with shibbysays on youtube and it was by far the closest I've come with feeling the effect. Then again I still find my self consciously following the induction rather than letting it take over.

Anyone know ways to become more susceptible to hypnosis audio files or if its better to try it while your tired or well awake etc.

Thanks

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 06:01 AM   #2
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

Hi. I've tried a few times now, but have never been able to get it to work for me. So I can't give any advice really. Shame as I'd love it to happen.

Like: dares, bdsm, piss, anal, and a good hard fucking

Limits: anything that would effect my job or family, so no pics. Also scat and blood
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #3
rrichmon

Thank you for the reply. It is sad because from the sound of it, it would be phenomenal. I have continued to try, but I'm still just following along because I want to rather than being hypnotized.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk