Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-16-2010, 03:56 PM   #46
HHHobo

Default Chapter 19

MLK Weekend

It was only a couple of weeks from New Year’s to MLK weekend, but we wanted to get together. We were all sitting in the food court at the mall making plans. Rachel suggested that Sunday night could be good, because adults would have to go to work the next day, and we could have some non-supervised time during Monday. Bridget noted that both of her folks would be at their restaurant Sunday night until about ten. Then they would have to go back the next morning.

“How can we take advantage of this?” asked Brianna.

I spoke up. “We play our silly games until ten on Sunday night, then we watch TV or play video games until they go to sleep, then we play many more games on Monday and pay off the forfeits.”

Molly smiled and said, “Let’s have some of the forfeits go past Monday, like what you have to wear or do at school the rest of the week.”

“Yeah!” said Brianna. “Like I could make Willie go commando and take Viagara.”

I blushed at the thought, but everyone else laughed.

Libby said, “If we start at six, we’d have four hours. We could play eight games and be done by ten. They’d have to be fairly clean. We wouldn’t have time to clean up much mess.”

Brian offered a novel plan. “Let’s all start naked and make the games such that we try to win our clothes back. Anyone not fully clothed at ten has to pay forfeits that start on Monday. You get one forfeit for each piece of clothing you are missing.”

“Oh! That’s good!” Molly exclaimed. The smiles on our faces showed that we were up for it. Bridget picked up her cell phone and called her mom and asked if we could do the sleepover. She made us promise that we would have our homework done before the sleepover. We are all actually pretty good students, so this was no big deal.

That Sunday arrived and we all showed up at Bridget’s. Each of us was carrying a bag full of the materials for her game. We all went downstairs into the family room and stripped. We were really getting used to seeing each other’s bare bodies. Brianna said that her game required time, so she had to go first. “It’s an oldie, but a goodie, Guys! Everybody go pee.” I groaned. My little bladder would doom me. Sure enough, when we came back into the family room, Brianna had two liter bottles of coke for all of us. “You have a half an hour to drink the whole thing. Then the first five people to pee are not allowed to buy back clothes. The next two can buy back two pieces, and the winner can buy four, if she needs to. We can start the next game, if it works, while we were drinking the coke.” Bridget said it would, so Brianna started timing as we all began to drink. “Oh! I forgot to tell you one other condition. The first person to pee has to give up clothing won back. If HE (Brianna looked at me.) has no clothes on, HE has to pass on his next two opportunities to regain garments.” I really groaned now. I figured I was going to be doing forfeits all the way to our next sleepover.

Bridget called for he game to begin. “First Round,” Bridget announced. “Brian versus Willie! Come on over boys. Kneel down and face the crowd. When I say GO, start stroking your cocks. First guy with a boner wins back your boxers. Brianna is the judge. Ready? GO!”

We both started stroking madly. Brianna came over for a close view. I expected her to tease us, but she just watched. I thought I was just about there when Brian stopped. His cock was standing straight out. Bridget handed him back his boxers. He put them on, but he still had an enormous tent in front of him.

“Second Round! Rachel versus Colleen! Come on out! Kneel down and face each other on the plastic sheet.” The two good friends did as they were told. They were then blindfolded. Bridget took a wide, clear Tyglon tube about an inch in diameter. She carefully broke an egg so that it slid into the tubing. She handed one end of the tubing to each of the girls. “When I say go, blow on the tubing. There is something in the tubing. Your job is to blow it on to your opponent. If you succeed, you get your panties back. READY? GO!”

They each huffed and puffed. We could see the egg oscillating back and forth inside the tubing. Finally Colleen gasped just as Rachel blew very hard into the tube. The yellow mass shot out of the tube and into Colleen’s mouth. She gagged, gulped, and swallowed the egg whole. Bridget handed Rachel her panties back.

“Now it’s time for Brianna and Molly! Come forward Ladies!” they walked on to the plastic sheet. Bridget produced two bottles of vegetable oil and poured it all over the two naked girls. “It’s a wrestling match to try to retrieve your thongs. READY? GO!”

Brianna is a great prankster, but Molly is a superior athlete. She clearly had the upper hand right from the start. Only the oil let Brianna slip away. But it really wasn’t very long before Brianna was pinned to the sheet. Both girls headed for the showers, but Molly had her thong waiting for her when she returned.

While they were showering, Bridget went against Libby in the grossest game yet. Bridget put down a new plastic sheet. Then she mounted a wide sawhorse in the middle of the sheet. She and Libby sat on the sawhorse with their legs dangling on one side and their bare butts on the other. Bridget announced, “This is a shitting contest. The first girl to drop a turd gets her thong back. The loser has to clean up. READY LIBBY? GO!”

This was clearly a set-up. Bridget explained later that she had resisted taking a dump all day. Libby wasn’t ready and was totally embarrassed by what she was supposed to do. The two of them sat there grunting, but within a minute a rope of do-do shot from Bridget’s ass. She jumped off and reclaimed her thong, while Libby carefully rolled up the plastic sheet around Bridget’s pile.

I was beginning to feel a little bit of discomfort from my swelling bladder. As I glanced at the others, no one seemed to be in the least difficulty.

Brian went next with a very tame game. He produced a number of objects from his bag. He explained that we would be passing objects without the use of our hands. If you dropped the object, you had to drop out. The last two people left won clothing back. First he gave us each a toothpick. Then he placed a lifesaver on the toothpick in his own mouth. He carefully leaned toward Bridget and she slid her toothpick through the lifesaver and gradually lifted it off Brian’s toothpick. Bridget turned to Libby and they tried the same thing. It took a couple of tries, but they managed it. Brianna was next in line, but the pass was successful. Then to Colleen and me and Rachel. When Rachel tried to pass it to Molly, it toppled off the end of the toothpick and fell to the floor. We concluded that it was Molly’s fault and she dropped out.

The next person to blunder was Libby, followed by Rachel, Brian, and myself. That left Bridget, Colleen, and Brianna. Brianna was at something of a disadvantage, as she was much taller than the other two girls. Although the lifesaver went around the three of them about five times, the liability finally caught up with Brianna. She dropped it and went out. Colleen claimed her thong and Bridget put her bra back on.

Brian’s next object was an orange, which he proceeded to peel, place under his chin, and pass to Colleen. Brian had placed us in order of alternating height, so that the passing was more difficult. The orange leaked juice, which ran down our fronts, making them sticky. To make a long story short, the winners were Libby and Brian, himself. Only Brianna and I remained completely nude. But that was about to change.

Brian brought out a pencil and place it on his upper lip. He curled his upper lip to pin the pencil between his lip and nose. He leaned down to pass it to Colleen. This passing created quite a bit of lip to lip contact, which was quite distracting. This was a difficult pass, and there were many errors. Because of the make-up of our group, there was a lot of girl-girl lip contact, which was embarrassing for them, and funny for the boys. But it would get worse on the last object. I lasted a long time, but was the last to go out, leaving Brianna and Bridget as the winners. Brianna finally got her thong back and Bridget picked up her top. It was beginning to look like another “Pick-on-Willie” night.

The last object was a raisin that Brian put between his teeth and passed to Colleen. This involved a bit of tongue contact, producing a series of French kisses around our circle. This was even more distracting. The pass was easier than the pencil, but it was so tempting to just forget the raisin. That contributed to another quick round. Once again I came close and was the last to go out. What did happen was that Brian stayed in to the end, and we had to do some male-on-male kissing, which upset us and thrilled the girls. I just couldn’t deal with it and dropped the stupid raisin, giving the win to Brian and Bridget. Bridget was getting close to being fully dressed, as she got her jeans back. Brian also got his jeans. Here I was, still buck naked.

Now my bladder was really swollen. I wasn’t going to be able to hold it much longer. Brian seemed a little cramped, as did Libby. I would struggle to avoid going first as long as possible. It was then that Brianna announced, “The first five people to go have to pee outside in front of everyone else.” Oh! Goodie! More embarrassment!
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 05:23 AM   #47
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

When will you be changing the title of this story thread to "Willy is naked and humiliated Sleepover Club"?

Seriously, whenever I see a new post for this thread I always read it thru first before I go back to any of the other new posts! Great narration and a fantastic storyline.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #48
JayPunkston

Default Terrific

Man I love this story... Its so realistic and amazing... I feel privilaged to be reading it thank you very much.
JayPunkston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:19 AM   #49
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Another fun post, keep the gold coming
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:01 AM   #50
HHHobo

Default Chapter 20

Libby took the next game and produced the standard Twister game. “We’ll randomly choose groups of four using a deck of cards – four highest in one group, four lowest in the other. Then we’ll play. Winner of each game claims lost clothing. We’ll repeat four times so we have eight winners. Any questions?” Libby explained.

Twister is a game that favors flexibility. Girls are generally more flexible than guys, so Brian and I were in trouble. Twister also favors height. Rachel, Colleen, Molly, and Bridget are all pretty short. Brianna and Libby are taller. They were favored. Twister also favors skinniness. Brianna had that one over Libby. So it looked like Brianna would make out like a bandit.

In the first two draws Brianna and Libby ended up in different groups and both won. They both got their bras back and covered up their boobs. The same thing happened in the second draw. Now they had their tops back. The third time around Libby and Brianna were in the same group and Brianna prevailed. She got her jeans back. Rachel won the other group and secured her bra. The fourth group saw the two tall girls split again and win their groups. Libby got her jeans and Brianna got a sock. But in this group I had a major problem. I ended up in a very distended position that made it impossible to control my bladder. As I reached my left foot for a yellow spot (How appropriate!), I lost control and peed all over everything. Unfortunately that included the Twister game, Colleen, and Rachel. The others laughed their heads off. “Guess who gets to clean this mess up!” Brianna taunted. They made me do it with one Kleenex tissue at a time. I couldn’t keep it off my hands. I smelled really gross. Meanwhile Colleen and Rachel went off to take showers. They returned as I was finishing up. I went off to take a shower, but was in for a bad surprise. The hot water was all gone. I had no choice but to take a cold shower. I returned to the group shivering from top to bottom.

Since girls have bras and boys don’t, the difference in number of items of clothing is made up by allowing the boys a sweater or sweat shirt that the girls don’t have. Thus each player has eight pieces of clothing to reobtain.

Now it was my turn and I chose “Ghosts”. The first person chose a letter to start a word. The second person added another letter to form the same or a different word. That continued until a word was completed. Normally that person would become a third of a ghost. Only when a person became a full ghost were they eliminated. In my version they were eliminated right away to speed up the game. Any time a player who added a letter could be challenged to name the word she was headed for. If the challenged player could come up with a legitimate word, the challenger was eliminated. If the challenged player was bluffing, she was eliminated.

The game went pretty quickly and we got eight rounds in during our allotted half hour. Unfortunately for Colleen and Molly whose tits were still on view, and me whose entire body was public viewing, we were very unsuccessful in this game. We made some plays, but luck was against us.

Brianna sat three seats to my left and started a word with an ‘F’. Molly added a ‘U’. Rachel tacked on a ‘C’. Then it came to me and I added an ‘H’. I was immediately challenged by Colleen, and I replied, “FUCHSIA”, a flower. That knocked Colleen out of that round.

But successes were few and far between for the exposed members of the game. Bridget, Libby, Brianna, and Brian all won two rounds each. Brianna was one piece away from full clothes. Bridget and Libby were two pieces away; Brian was three pieces away.

During this round Libby and Brian found the bladder pressure too much to control. They ran to the backyard and we all watched them pee yellow on to the white snow. The power of suggestion was too strong and Rachel and Molly soon followed. The only question left was who would succumb of the last three.

Rachel and Colleen had combined on a game that would take twice as long, but have twice the consequences. The group was split in two. I was placed with Brianna, Molly, and Rachel. Each group had ten minutes to come up with songs, TV shows, plays, or movies for the other group to do as charades. One person from each group would get the topic and have to act it out silently for the others in the group. If they got it within two and a half minutes, everyone in the group earned a point. If they didn’t, only the person doing the charade lost a point. Standings would be kept. The top person would get six pieces of clothing back, the next person five pieces, the next two people would get a two pieces back, and the fifth person would get a single piece back.

We flipped a coin to see who went first and my group led off. We flipped again within the group and I got the first charade. I reached into the bag and pulled out a slip of paper. It said “Star Wars”. I thought for a few seconds. Colleen said, “GO!”. I pointed up at the ceiling and got no response. Then I ran to the outside door and pointed up. Rachel called “Star”, and I gave her the OK sign. I acted like I was firing a gun, but I moved around a bit. Brianna figured it out right away and my teammates and I all had one point.

Colleen had been hopping around during this entire time. Now she ran for the bathroom and peed forever. We were all gathered around the door listening to the splash. That’s not as embarrassing as peeing in front of everyone, but it can still make you blush, especially when we applauded as she finished. That gave Colleen her bra and top back. Molly and I were now the only ones showing “naughty bits”. Brianna and Bridget still hadn’t peed. They looked none too comfortable, but each was determined to win.

Charades went on with about 50% of the actors being successful. The race was tight. About a half an hour through the game, Brianna gave up the ghost and headed for the bathroom. She turned the fan on, so we couldn’t hear her splash. We booed the whole time she was in there. When she came out, Bridget went in. There was no point in holding it any longer, since she had won. She was a really good sport. She didn’t turn the fan on and she left the door open. We cheered when she was done. Bridget only needed two more pieces of clothing back and Brianna just one. So they were finished and the other points went unused. That meant that someone would definitely have to do forfeits. I was certainly the leading candidate.

Back to the charades and more close competition. When all was said and done, the standings were:

Libby
Brianna
Brian
Willy
Rachel
Colleen
Bridget
Molly

Libby got six pieces back, but she only needed two. That meant four more forfeits for someone. Brianna got five, but she needed none, so they were all wasted. Brian got two and was just one shoe away from being forfeit-free. I got two, but I couldn’t use them, because I had lost Brianna’s peeing contest. My naked state was getting to me as the others kept regaining their clothes. Rachel got one back and she put her top on.

It was Molly’s call for the last game. She proposed, partly for selfish reasons, that the rewards be doubled for the final game. “That way Willie and I have at least a chance of avoiding extreme embarrassment,” she explained. The group took pity on the two of us, as well as Rachel and Colleen, who were just partly clothed. First place would get eight redeemed pieces of clothing, second would receive four, and third and fourth would get two each.

Molly chose another oldie-but-goodie – “The Messy Search and Nose Pushing Race”. She spread out a plastic cover and produced pie pans. She explained that we would be going in pairs and it would be a single elimination tournament. The first object would be a cherry. It would be covered in whipped cream. Molly said that she would go first. She put the rest of our names on slips of paper and mixed them up in a bag. Then she drew one out. The name on it was Colleen. Molly was feeling confident. She was a much better athlete than Colleen.

Brianna and I picked up two pie pans, put a cherry in and piled it high with whipped cream. The two contestants knelt down and we tied their hands behind their backs. Brianna yelled “GO!” and they plunged their faces in. Much to Molly’s chagrin, Colleen found her cherry right away and started down the plastic sheet. It took Molly at least ten seconds to find her cherry, giving Colleen a large lead. However Colleen was struggling to keep going in a straight line, Molly closed on Colleen very quickly, but it wasn’t enough. Colleen prevailed and Molly was left sitting around in just her thong.

The next two to go were Brian and Brianna. Brianna had trouble finding her cherry (Tee Hee) and Brian crushed her. Then it was Rachel and Bridget in a very close race. Bridget came from behind to catch Rachel at the finish. That settled Rachel’s fate. She was more worried about the forfeits than her state of dress. At least she was covered up.

I felt good that my opponent was Libby. I thought I had a good chance to beat her. At the start we both had difficulty finding the cherry. We both got it at about the same time. I got off to a good start, but then the cherry squirted off my nose to the right. I had to hop about a bit to get back to it. That gave Libby a chance and she closed the gap. We were neck and neck headed for the finish when I hit a slippery part of the track and my knees went out from under me. Before I could recover, Libby was across the line. My humiliation was complete. I was totally naked and had eight forfeits to pay.

The semifinals and finals were anticlimactic, at least from my point of view. Colleen beat Brian in the first semi. He got two pieces back, which completed his wardrobe, and prevented him from having any forfeits. In the other semifinal, it didn’t make much difference, as Bridget and Libby were both in good shape. Nevertheless it was a good race with Bridget winning. In the final Colleen edged out Bridget. It looked like she was giving it away, so that Colleen could avoid forfeits, but I really don’t know.

The final outcome was that only three of us would pay forfeits: Rachel, Molly, and myself. But we had a total of twenty forfeits to pay among us. Trouble awaited us for sure.

It was almost ten, so we quickly cleaned up and put our clothes back on. I was only allowed to put my jeans and T-shirt on. We started a DVD, some people shot some pool, and there was some video game playing. When Bridget’s parents arrived, it looked like a typical teen sleepover. They visited with us for a while, and then went up to bed.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:02 PM   #51
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHHobo View Post
The final outcome was that only three of us would pay forfeits: Rachel, Molly, and myself. But we had a total of twenty forfeits to pay among us. Trouble awaited us for sure
I suspect Rachel and Molly have little to fear as there will be some effort to minimize their embarrassment. It looks like Willie be naked in school the entire week!

Another fantastic chapter!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #52
HHHobo

Willy really is in trouble, but the girls don't escape unscathed either.
Old 09-22-2010, 03:37 PM   #53
HHHobo

Default Chapter 21

Brianna assumed her normal role as ringleader. “Now we have to discuss the forfeits for our three losers. Who has some ideas?”

Bridget asked, “Shouldn’t the three of them be banished for a while?”

Brianna replied, “They can be part of the general discussion. When we get down to specifics, they’ll have to be imprisoned.”

(I don’t like the sound of that).

Brian offered, “We really need some ongoing forfeits that they have to pay until the next sleepover.”

Colleen inquired, “When should we do another one?”

“Presidents Weekend is about five weeks away. How about then?” Libby asked.

(A forfeit for five weeks? This is going over the top.)

Brianna contributed, “Some of our best forfeits take place late at night. We won’t have a chance to do something like that until Presidents Weekend. We could do another 48-hour sleepover and use the first night for forfeits.”

“Why can’t we do the night forfeits tonight and get them over with?” I asked.

Brianna responded. “We don’t want to be rushed into planning them. We want them to be really good.”

Molly, Rachel, and I looked at each other and just groaned.

Colleen suggested, “Some of the forfeits should be team forfeits that they have to perform together.”

Libby added, “Why don’t we give them a forfeit now that they can be paying, while we work out the rest?”

The other four thought that was a good idea. We were banished to Mr. Davis’s workshop. We tried to hear what was being said in the other room, but the others had turned up the music to drown out their mischievous and devious plans.

None of us had a watch, but it seemed like about fifteen minutes before the others reappeared. Brianna was carrying some rope and Bridget seemed to have a bag.

Brianna announced, “This will be the first forfeit for all three of you. You will pay it while we are deciding your fates in the other forfeits. When we are finished, you will be called in one at a time and given your sentences. Now, please take all of your clothes off.”

We slowly and reluctantly began to comply. It had only been a half an hour or so since I was buck naked. Now I would be so again. Bridget and Brian started unrolling an old rug on the floor, presumably so we wouldn’t have to lie right on the floor. They first had Molly lie down on the rug on her side. I was made to join her with my face right in front of her pussy. They wrapped my arms around her and tied them so that I couldn’t pull very far away from Molly’s kootchie. Then Rachel had to lie down with her face right in front of my dick. They tied her to me so that she could not pull very back. The triangle was completed when Molly was tied in the same manner to Rachel. We were all in position to give oral sex. I asked if we were supposed to do that.

“Only if you want to,” answered Brianna. “But I’ll make it a little more interesting.”

With that she reached down and started stroking my penis. In a very short time I was hard as a rock. When Brianna sensed that, she turned to Bridget, who handed her a small object. It was an elastic ring. Brianna slid it down over my cock and pushed it all the way to the bottom. Brianna explained, “That traps the blood in Willie’s willie so he will stay hard for a long time. (Turning to me) If you want to cum, call me and I’ll take it off for you.”

Rachel was grimacing noticeably. She desperately tried to avoid contact with my organ. Some of the others giggled as they watched her struggles.

Then Bridget produced three long skinny devices. Brianna put some lubricant on them and she, Bridget, and Brian slowly slid them up our bumholes. It felt really weird. Then together they hit switches and the vibrations started. This was an incredible turn-on. We were all squirming about on the floor, as the ropes kept us in close contact with the genitals of each other.

The five winners then left us to go back to their deliberations. “Do you want me to do you?” asked Rachel.

“Only if you want to,” I replied.

“Remember that he did you before, when he probably would have rather done something else,” noted Molly.

“At least you’re not very hairy.” My pubic hair had only started to grow back in from the shaving at New Years.

The next thing I knew, I felt Rachel’s lips and tongue on the tip of my engorged cock. “Wait!” I said. Then I called for Brianna. She came through the workshop door.

“What do you want?” she demanded.

“Please remove the cock ring so that I can cum,” I pleaded.

“All right, but it will cost you another forfeit.”

”Go ahead,” I reluctantly said. “I’m total dead meat anyway. This way I get to have some of your twisted fun.”

Brianna laughed as she eased the ring off my penis. She looked at Rachel and said, “Enjoy!”

Before Rachel could start again, I said I would do Molly, if she would do Rachel. I knew we had a same-sex issue here, and I wanted to check it out before we began.

“I’ve never even done a guy, let alone a girl,” said Molly. “But this vibrator is driving me crazy. If you get me off, then I guess I can do Rachel.”

“Rachel, are you OK with this?” I asked.

“It’s not my first choice, but I’ll go along.”

I encouraged them. “Just remember you are giving another person pleasure.”

I started licking gently at Molly’s labia. I could tell that Rachel was being very cautious. Only the tip of my dick was getting attention. She must be working up her courage to put her whole mouth around it. I could tell from her inconsistency that she was getting attention from Molly. There were little gasps coming from her.

The vibrators were having their intended effects. We were all significantly aroused. The squirming on the floor increased in intensity. I sought out Molly’s clitoris and began licking little rings around its tip. Molly responded with little vocalizations that were muted by Rachel’s groin. Rachel had finally put her whole mouth around my cock and was slowly moving up and down on it. She couldn’t go very far without gagging, but she was doing the best she could. And it was having an effect. I could barely concentrate on my ministrations to Molly. I’m sure the same effects were being felt by all of us. I pulled my face for just a brief moment and gasped, “Don’t stop until your person has cum.” Then I went back to work.

“OOOOOH!” shouted Rachel, as she took her mouth off my dick. “Did you cum?” she asked. “Something came out of your cock. I felt it in my mouth.”

“That’s just precum,” I gasped again. “The big one comes later.”

“Sorry,” she moaned.

Back to work we all went with renewed vigor. I was feeling exhaustion creeping up on me. I increased my exertions even further, trying to bring Molly to a climax. Surprisingly the first orgasm came from Rachel. All of a sudden my dick popped out of her mouth. She moaned loudly, spasmed, and exhaled deeply.

“Gross,” said Molly. “You nailed me with your pussy juice. You’re not a squirter, but you’re not dry either. “Don’t forget to finish Willie. He needs your attention.”

I felt Rachel’s mouth back on my willie. I was very close to the edge. That drove me that much further as I worked on Molly. I was flicking her clit back and forth rapidly with my tongue. I could tell I was driving her nuts from her squirming and moaning. Now that Rachel had cum, she didn’t have to maintain contact, even if she couldn’t move very far away. Remembering what had happened before, I tried to keep my face a little to one side. But the ropes restricted me. When I sensed that orgasm was near for Molly, I pulled back as far as I could off to the side. That was in vain, as her stream of pussy juice drenched me. But that was just the stimulus I needed. My muscles contracted and I shot my load. I heard gasping and choking. I had come in Rachel’s mouth. Involuntarily she swallowed and my load disappeared down her gullet.

We all relaxed as well as we could in our confined position. Fortunately we didn’t have long to wait. Brianna, alone, came in to see us. “Well, I see you’ve been having some fun. We did hear your little noises from the other room.”

We blushed to hear that.

“OK, Rachel,” Brianna announced. “You’re the first to be sentenced. Let me get you untied. Then follow me to the family room. You have to crawl on the floor behind me.” Brianna undid the ropes, leaving me bound to Molly at her groin. Then she retied Molly to my groin. “That’s just in case you have any energy left for more fun.” She giggled as she walked away.

After Rachel crawled out of the room after Brianna, we tried to listen to hear what our fate would be. While we could hear voices, we couldn’t make out any particular words. We talked about what our fates might be.

Molly said, “For you, they are certainly planning nudity, cross-dressing, and some kind of servitude. I’m sure they will stretch it all the way to the next sleepover. For me it will be plenty embarrassing, but it can’t involve cross-dressing or femdom.

At that point Brianna returned and unbound us. “Molly, crawl behind me to the family room. Willie, stay here and await our decision,” Brianna spoke in an imperious manner.

Here I sat naked in the workshop waiting to hear my forfeits. I was truly nervous. I knew I would have very little personal freedom for the next five weeks. After what seemed an interminable time, Brianna returned and I had to crawl behind her to the family room. As I entered, I could see the four other winners were sitting on the couch along one wall and in the chairs to either side. Brianna joined them and asked me to kneel in front of them. Then she picked up a pad of paper and began to read.

“Forfeit 1: You must wear nothing but female thongs as underwear until the next sleepover is complete. We will provide you with the thongs you need for the first week. Next weekend you must go with some of us to the mall and buy seven new pink thongs. You may not buy any more. Those pink thongs may not be worn more than one day each without being washed. So you will have to find some way of washing your thongs at least once a week. You’ll also have to deceive your mother that you are wearing boxers. Solving these problems is up to you. If you ask us to do specific things to help you, we will. We will not offer advice or suggestions. That you must find on your own.

“Forfeit 2: You are to be on call at all times to do chores for any of the winners. Brian has said he would opt out, so that just means Brianna, Bridget, Colleen, and Libby. It can be at school, at home, at the mall, or any place at all. If we call, you must drop everything and come to our aid. We will respect your need to get your homework done, your need to play basketball, and your obligations to your family. However it is your responsibility to inform us of your commitments. If you cannot complete a task for us because of other commitments, and you did not inform us of those commitments, then it is your fault, and you will be punished. It is suggested that you let your parents know that you will be ‘studying’ with each of us at times. That might make your sudden departures less suspicious.

“Forfeit 3: You have four ‘dates’ with each of the four winning girls on each of the next four Saturdays. These ‘dates’ may be in the afternoon or the evening, whatever fits your schedule. You are to arrange transportation for the ‘dates’ when it is known the time and nature of the date. You will be informed of the nature of each of the dates during the preceding week, assuming you have notified the winners of your prior commitments. On those ‘dates’ you are under the strict control of the particular winner who is assigned for that ‘date’. The strict control includes all matters of dress and bodily adornment. Other winners may appear during the time of an individual ‘date’.

“Forfeit 4: At the next sleepover you must participate with the other losers in a streak designed by the winners.

“Forfeit 5: You are not allowed to masturbate at any time until the next sleepover, unless demanded by one of the winners. You are on your honor to obey this ban. We appreciate any suggestions as to how to enforce it.

“Forfeit 6: You are to maintain your bodily condition below your neck in a state of complete hairlessness. At no time can you show stubble or occasional hair of any kind. This especially pertains to the pubic region. If you show any post-thoracic hair, then you will subjected to a waxing and an Icy Hot treatment.

“Forfeit 7: At the next sleepover you will be crossdressed for the majority of the time. The better you maintain your forfeits during the intervening five weeks, the less embarrassing and the shorter the crossdressing will be. On the other hand, if you should dare us to do our worst, and you complete the crossdressing and the associated tasks successfully, you will earn favors to be determined later.

“Forfeit 8: You are to take your cell phone to bed with you every night set so that you will hear or feel it when it rings, but it will not disturb anyone else in your house. We will be calling you at strange hours with dares that you must perform. One Friday or Saturday night we will be calling you all night long at half-hour intervals. It could be next weekend, the following weekend, or even the Friday night before the sleepover. You must stay up all that night. If you fail and sleep through a phone call, it will cost you mightily in the crossdressing forfeit.

“Do you have any questions or suggestions?” Brianna inquired.

I replied. “May I bring my sister Karen in on this? She could do two things. She could help me with the thongs. She could also help police the masturbation.”

Brianna consulted with the other winners. They all agreed that it was a good idea, but they wanted to approach her themselves. “Do you know where she is tonight?” Bridget asked me.

“I think she and her buds went out in her car to see some guys.”

“Do you think she would still be out riding around?”

“If not, she’s probably still up. She doesn’t go to bed before one on weekend nights.”

“Let’s call her,” said Libby.

“What’s her cell number?” asked Brianna.

I gave them the number and Brianna punched it in. I could only hear one side of the conversation.

“Karen?”

“It’s Brianna Meron, your brother Willie’s friend.”

“It seems he lost a big bet and has to pay a lot of forfeits. He suggested that you could help with a couple of them.”

“Eight”

“Sure, we can tell you about the others. You can even see them or help out if you want. Just don’t tell your parents.”

I blushed and started to say something, but thought better of it and kept my mouth shut.

“Can you come over to Bridget Davis’s now? Your brother is naked. We won’t give him his clothes back until after you get here and see how you can help. When you get here, park on the street up the block a ways, so Bridget’s parents don’t hear or see you. Come to the patio entrance. We’ll let you in.”

(You’ve blown it again, Willie Martin!)

“Great! I’ll put her on and she can give you directions. We’ll see you in fifteen minutes.”

Brianna turned to Rachel and Molly. “You’d better get the rest of your clothes on before Willie’s sister gets here. We just want to embarrass him, not you two.

My sister has only been driving for about six months, but my parents trust her implicitly. She has high honors grades and has never been in trouble. I hoped that she was out when Brianna called her. I didn’t want my parents to catch her sneaking out again. Karen and I have always had a lot of love for each other, even if we tease each other constantly. I would never live this one down with her. Until she went away to college she would hold it over my head.

We heard a knock on the glass and Colleen let Karen in. She said hello to all the girls, and then spotted me kneeling naked on the floor. She burst out laughing. The other girls shushed her, but she grinned from ear to ear. “OK, Little Brother, what mess have you got yourself into this time?”

Brianna handed her the list of forfeits. As Karen read, her jaw dropped, and she looked at me with wide eyes. “You are really in for it now, Willie. But what do you want me to do for you?”

I need help with the thongs. I can convince Mom to let me do my own wash. I’m probably committing to doing it myself forever, but that’s doable. I do need help storing the thongs. I can’t risk Mom’s finding them in my room.”

Karen answered, “OK, but I get to help you pick them out at the mall, and I get to decide which one you will wear each day.” I gulped. She seemed to pause and think. Then she added, “Each morning you have to come into my room naked with a boner. After I have inspected it, I’ll give you your thong for the day.”

“But what if I don’t have a hard-on?” I queried. “I’m not allowed to masturbate.”

“I thought guys always woke up erect,” Karen replied.

“I guess I do most of the time,” I admitted.

Karen thought some more and then went on. “All right, we’ll keep score. Everyday that you come into my room with a boner is a point for you. If your dick is floppy, it’s three points for me. At the end of the five weeks, if you’re ahead, you’re off the hook. If I’m ahead, you have to be my slave when we go to Florida for Spring Break.”

“That’s not fair,” I complained.

“Then I won’t help you and Mom is sure to find out.”

She had me over a barrel. I reluctantly agreed. Karen smiled from ear to ear. But I had one more complaint. “You know, the thong will never pull my woody down. I will be clearly visible through my clothes.”

“That’s your problem,” Karen responded. “You have to get it down by yourself. Stick it in ice water, for all I care.”

Everyone else laughed gleefully. “Willy has experience with that,” Molly shouted out.

Karen gave me a funny look, but she said nothing.

“Hey, Willie!” Brianna called. “If you get behind, I’ll sell you some Viagara.” Everyone laughed again.

“How much?” I asked.

“Probably not money,” Brianna replied. “I’ll just get favors or forfeits.”

(I am so dead!)

Brianna turned to my sister. “Karen, how can you keep him from masturbating?”

Karen paused and thought again. After a while she looked right at me and spoke. “There will be some new rules for you, Willie. You are not allowed to close the door to your room. I’m allowed to come in any time I want. When you use the bathroom, you must leave the door open. When you sleep, you must wear whitie-tighties backwards. Any time you are home and I am not, you must have at least two layers of clothing over your weenie. If I catch you breaking any of these rules, the first time you will get a warning and I will Duct Tape your dick, whether you actually yanked your doodle or not. The second time you will get an Icy Hot treatment. If you refuse that, not only do I stop helping you, but I will tell Mom what you have been doing.”

I blushed deep red. These next five weeks would be a nightmare. Without looking, I knew I had a boner right then and there. I wanted nothing more than to stroke it hard right now. I would have been glad to do it right in front of everyone. How was I ever going to last five weeks?

At that point we called it a night. Karen left to go home. The winners made Rachel and Molly strip again. The three of us had to spend the night naked. We all crawled into our sleeping bags. There was some quiet talk among the girls for awhile. Despite my concerns for the upcoming ordeal, I was very tired and quickly fell asleep.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #54
HHHobo

Default Chapter 22

When morning came I was awakened by Bridget massaging a pink polka dot thong in my face. “Here’s your under apparel for the day,” she crowed.

“Let’s watch him put them on,” suggested Colleen.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and slowly crawled out of my sleeping bag. Of course I was sporting a boner. I took the panties from Bridget. They were so skimpy that they would barely cover anything, even if I wasn’t erect. I put one leg in, and then the other. I pulled them up. My rod pushed the thin material out and my nuts hung on either side of the fabric. Even I laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation.

“You’ll be popping out of that all the time, if you stay hard,” Libby said.

“Even if he’s soft, it will be hard to keep it in place,” Rachel added.

I noticed that Rachel and Molly had been allowed to don bras and thongs. The thongs were as skimpy as the one I sort of had on. Everyone else was fully dressed, except for Brianna. She was nowhere to be seen. I should have suspected something. If she was nowhere to be seen, she was somewhere to be felt. All of a sudden, my thong went flying up my butt crack, as she administered a murderous wedgie to me. The sides of the thong stretched way up. Libby and Colleen rushed in to help. They grabbed the sides of the thong. Brianna forced first one arm and then my other arm through the sides of the thong. Then my shoulders held it in place. The bottom cut into my butt crack. Fortunately my balls slid to one side, or I would be in excruciating pain.

They made me keep the thong wedged up my crack. Obviously Bridget’s parents had gone to work. They took me upstairs where they had some breakfast set up. All the rest of them, including Rachel and Molly gathered around the dining table. For me they put a bowl of cold oatmeal on the floor and made me eat it without using my hands.

When breakfast was over, it was decided that I needed a shower. I could guess what was coming. I was marched into the bathroom and the cold water was turned on. Now this shower had a sliding glass door. The girls put me in it and the water was freezing. They made me wash every nook and cranny with soap and water. They yelled at me when I missed a spot and made me go back. A thorough shampoo was the final touch. When I emerged from the shower, I was shivering from the cold. I looked for a towel, but they were all gone. Not even a wash cloth remained. Bridget came in with an electric fan. Here’s how you are going to dry off. She set it down, plugged it in, and turned on the switch. If I thought I was cold before, now it felt like frostbite. As the water evaporated, my body dried and the extreme cold disappeared. Finally I was allowed to stand over a hot air vent to warm up.

Brianna and Bridget came in to give me my next task. I was to clean the entire bathroom. When I finished, it had to be spotless. They also brought me my cleaning supplies. For cleaning cloths I had to use bathroom tissue. For cleaning all the surfaces, including the floor, I had to use a toothbrush. What normally would be about a thirty-minute job could take hours. But I wasn’t allowed to start right away. Brianna made me kneel on the floor and pull my cock. Only when it was rock hard and throbbing did she permit me to start cleaning the bathroom.

I was abandoned during my cleaning duties. From the shouts and laughter I heard, it seemed that Molly and Rachel were paying a forfeit by being tickled, or perhaps were tickling each other. That image kept my dick hard as I made slow going with the toothbrush. Then for a while I heard almost nothing. I couldn’t figure what else was going on. My imagination was going wild. The fantasies kept me in a state of excitement. I longed to reach down and stroke my woody, but I resisted. If I were caught, it would go very bad. I could be doing forfeits for the rest of the year.

Finally just the group of winners returned. It seems that Molly and Rachel were “tied up” and couldn’t come. Wouldn’t it be nice if I joined them? NOT! I was trundled back down to the family room. There sat my two fellow losers tied to straight chairs. I was placed in a third chair. My hands were tied behind the back of the chair. My ankles and calves were tied to the two front legs of the chair. I was facing Molly and Rachel, so my entire package was on display to them. This only made my rod harder. While I am used to being naked around my sleepover friends, this was embarrassing, and I blushed. My waist was tied to the chair, so I couldn’t slide around at all. “We don’t want you enjoying the view,” explained Brianna. Then I was blindfolded. I could hear the girls and Brian walking out of the room, leaving the three of us tied up. I later learned that they walked to the bus stop and caught the bus for the mall. We were left to wonder how long we were going to be immobile.

Finally about two in the afternoon they returned. We were untied and told we could go home. I put my clothes on and rode my bike back across town to my house.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:46 PM   #55
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Actually, I'm a little disappointed. This segment falls a great distance from your usual updates to this story. When I saw you had posted a new chapter, I eagerly stopped all other activity to read how much agony Willie would have to endure. It seems as if you've lost your interest in this story and you rushed this segment "out-the-door"!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #56
Ozpossum

i disagree i thought it was brillant
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:18 PM   #57
HHHobo

This was just a wind down. Willy is about to endure five weeks of torment from MLK weekend to President's Day. I can't imagine having to endure what he will go through.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #58
emmah100

Default Haven't even started yet!

I think were getting close to a climax of a story! Can't w8!!!
emmah100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:15 PM   #59
HHHobo

Default Chapter 23

THE FIVE WEEKS

That evening was uneventful. We had dinner as a family. The parents sat in the kitchen having a cup of coffee and talking. Karen and I watched TV in the family room. For the most part we watched in silence. At 10 PM we got up to go to bed. “Get ready for bed, and I’ll come check you,” she commanded.

I followed her orders. I got undressed and put my whitie-tighties on backwards. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I opened my bed. I called to tell Karen I was ready. She came into my room wearing a long nightgown. “I thought you liked baby dolls,” I said.

“Yes,” she replied. “But I don’t want to do anything that will help you get turned on. Remember how you must be when you come to get your thong tomorrow morning. By the way, where is today’s thong?”

“In the hamper.”

“Idiot! What if Mom found it? You would be dog meat.”

“But I told her at dinner that I would do my own laundry.”

“That doesn’t mean she wouldn’t go in the hamper. Give it to me and I’ll put it with mine.” I rummaged through the hamper and found the minuscule garment. I handed it to Karen and she threw it across the hall into her room. Then she reached out into the hall and picked up a roll of duct tape. “Go pee now, because you won’t be able to pee until morning.” Once again I obeyed her wishes. When I returned, she took the duct tape and taped the whitie tighties to my waist. She also taped each leg opening to my legs. “Now the only thing you can do is rub your cock through the outside, which counts as masturbation, so you are not allowed to do it. If you need to take a piss during the night, you may rip the tape off, but you must replace it. I’ll leave it on the night stand. Sleep tight!” said Karen, giggling as she went back to her room.

I crawled into bed. I was worried that I wouldn’t be hard when I awoke in the morning. Gradually I was drifting off to sleep when I heard noises next to me. I sat up quickly to see Karen standing beside me. “Just checking,” she said, and headed back to bed.

I went back to sleep and was sleeping soundly, when I felt a vibration. In that semiconscious state that exists between sleep and full wakefulness I didn’t know what was going on. Finally I recognized my cell phone on vibrate. I pushed ‘accept’ and found Brianna on the other end of the line. “First dare, Willy,” she stated. “Get out of bed, lay your sleeping bag on the floor, and sleep in your bag. But before you do, boot your computer, set your webcam on you, and connect to me so I can be sure you are doing the dare.” She hung up. I did as she said and crawled in and soon fell asleep.

I definitely dreamed that night. Luckily for me they were very sexy dreams. I awoke to the alarm with a monster boner. Quickly, before it could go down, I ripped of the tape and rushed into Karen’s room. She was still in bed, half asleep. I shook her and she rolled over so that her nose was almost touching my woody. As she gained consciousness, she screamed. “Don’t you ever do that again!”

Now she saw that I was indeed hard. “Well, well, one point for you. But you get a penalty for almost sticking that thing into my face.” She rolled out of bed, walked to her dresser, and pulled out pair of pink panties with cute little kittens all a over them. Here, put them on and turn around.” Once more I felt the thong being pulled up as high as it would go between my cheeks. “You are not allowed to pick your wedgie,” Karen commanded. “You have to let it work itself free. Reluctantly I went back to my room and finished dressing. I had wanted to take a shower, but I couldn’t do so.

After breakfast we went to the car and Karen drove us to school. When I got there, Bridget was waiting for me. As I walked up to her, she stuck her hand down my pants in back. “Are you commando?” she asked.

“No,” I replied, “Karen wedgied me. Check the sides or the front.”

Around to the front went Bridget’s hand. She dawdled a bit when she reached my dick, and it began to stir. When she felt it growing she stroked it a few times. The natural reaction occurred and I got a boner that the little thong could not contain. Bridget ran off giggling, telling me to meet at her locker before class. I tried to walk bent over so my erection wouldn’t show. At least my pants were pretty baggy, so that helped. As soon as I was in the building, I ducked into a rest room and went into a stall. I thought if I could pee, it might soften my hard-on. The procedure met with some success. While my willie remained long, it softened just enough that it was no longer standing at attention. I left the bathroom and headed for Bridget’s locker.

When I got there, she handed me a large backpack. I had to carry that for her to her first period class. I was also carrying my own, since I hadn’t gone to my own locker yet. I nearly stumbled under all the weight, but I got it there. I had to run to make it to my locker and then my first period math class.

Brianna and Molly were both in honors geometry with me. They smiled when I walked in. I wondered what they had up their sleeves. It turned out to be nothing, but it wasn’t an uneventful class. The teacher’s name was Miss Johnson. No one knew her first name and no one cared. She was a real antique. She could have been pre-Civil War. Math comes very easily for me, so I never paid much attention to the old J-bird, as we referred to her. I could do all the problems and proofs. I got A’s on all the tests. So I just sat in the back and daydreamed.

Sitting in the row next to mine and a seat ahead was Veronica Evans. I thought she was the most beautiful and sexy girl in school. This particular day she was wearing a pair of low-rise jeans that kept slipping down to reveal her butt crack. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Veronica’s ass. It was just so delicious as she slid around on her chair. Every time she pulled her jeans up was a disappointment. But gravity and friction kept doing their jobs and the jeans would slip down again, affording me the best view. My willie rose to the occasion, literally. I wished that I could reach down and stroke it.

“Willie Martin!” The call rang in my ear. It was the J-bird. “Please put the proof for number five to the board.” Omigod! What do I do now? I stumbled to my feet and kind of limped to the front. Brianna and Molly understood immediately what was going on and almost cracked up. “Quiet!” the J-bird yelled. She turned to me and asked, “Are you all right?”

“My leg fell asleep,” I lied. What was I going to say? I have a boner? Molly tittered. The J-bird glowered at her. Brianna raised her hand and Johnson called on her. “May I put number six on the board?” she asked.

“Of course, dear,” J-bird replied sweetly.

Brianna joined me at the board. At least there I had my back to the class. But Brianna took every opportunity to bump into my dick. She dropped her marker. She reached for the eraser. She turned her back partially toward me and reached back with her hand. All this ensured that I would have a difficult trip back to my seat. I finished before Brianna and started back. She reached back and pinched my butt. That made me arch my back and jump. My peter was sticking straight out. At least half the class, including Veronica, seemed to notice. There was a lot of giggling.

“I don’t know what is so funny,” the J-bird shouted, “but stop it immediately.” The laughter died down, but the smiles didn’t go away. When Johnson would turn her back to the class to write on the board, people would sneak peeks back at me. I was blushing furiously. Even Veronica kept peeking back. In retrospect that was fair. She put on a show for me; now I was returning the favor.

Class couldn’t end soon enough. The rest of the day was a blur. I carried a lot of books. At lunch I had to get all the girls’ lunches. It took me so long that I had to eat in about five minutes. They decided at lunch that they would choose my food from then on. I didn’t play very well at basketball practice. My mind kept wandering. Mom usually picks me up after practice, but Karen showed up today with Brianna and Bridget.

They opened the back door for me. I jumped in. They sat on either side of me and threw my bags into the front seat. “Have you made out your schedule for this week?” Bridget asked.

“Yes, it is in my planner,” I answered. Brianna dug into my bag, found the planner and extracted my schedule. She glanced it over and turned to me. “I’m glad to see you have left Saturday afternoon and evening open. Your ‘date’ is with Libby. She’ll come to the mall with us and you can go on your ‘date’ from there.

“We need to frustrate you some more, Willie,” Brianna announced. She and Bridget took turns in rubbing the front of my pants. It wasn’t long before my pole was erect again. My balls were aching once more for all the stimulation without release. Meanwhile Karen was taking an extremely roundabout route. Then I realized that she was taking Bridget and Brianna home first. The two of them continued to bedevil me. Every time my dick began to shrink, they were at it again. Just when I thought that they might go too far and let me cum, they would stop and frustrate me.

Finally we got to Bridget’s house and she went in. That didn’t slow Brianna down. The torture continued. “Poor Willie,” cooed Brianna. “I’ll bet he never plays another game at a sleepover.” We were nearing Brianna’s house. She stopped rubbing me and undid my belt and fly. “Close your eyes, Willie,” she demanded. I complied. I could feel her sliding something over my hard cock. It felt rather soft and flexible, like a rubber sleeve. As it reached the bottom of my shaft, the tip of my penis touched something cold, like metal. “Here’s the control,” she said to my sister. “Thanks,” Karen replied. I could feel Brianna pulling up the zipper and buttoning my jeans and fixing my belt.

“You can open your eyes, Willie,” she said. I looked up just as we were pulling into Brianna’s driveway. It looked like this torture session was over. She hopped out and waved goodbye. There was an evil twinkle in her eye. Karen backed out of the driveway and started for our house. My boner was beginning to deflate. Then came a buzzing sound and a major stimulus to my dick. It snapped back to attention. Brianna had put a vibrator on the tip of my cock and Karen had the remote control. It was about ten minutes from Brianna’s house to ours. Karen must have set the vibrator off forty times in that interval, but with no regular pattern. By the time we got home I was a nervous wreck.

Not much else happened that evening. The Martins all had dinner together. Karen and I went upstairs to do our homework. I had quite a lot and got into it. It was rather nice not to have to worry about what was going to happen next. Karen finished her work before I did and decided to go to bed rather than watch TV. She came in my room and said, “Time to take a piss, Willie. I need to fix you up before I go to bed.” I didn’t really have to go, but I knew I wouldn’t last the night if I didn’t empty my bladder now. I walked into the bathroom and started to close the door. “No! No! Willie, you know you are not allowed to do that.”

“It’s so embarrassing,” I pleaded.

“Tough shit, Bro!”

“I did my business and came back to my bedroom, where I took my clothes off. I handed the used thong to Karen and reached for my whitie-tighties. On they went backwards and my sister brought out the duct tape. Soon I was in the same state as last night.

I still had about another half hour of homework to go. I’m glad my parents never came upstairs at night. I would have a hard time explaining what I was doing dressed like that. Karen and I would have to concoct a cover story if they did catch on. I felt foolish sitting there typing an English paper. I was just about done when my cell phone went off. This time it was Colleen.

“How are coming with your homework, Willie?’

“Just about done”

“OK, when you finish, you have to take a cold shower. Have Karen verify that it is cold.”

“I can’t. Karen has me set for the night and she’s gone to sleep.”

“OH!”

“Do you have an alternative?” I asked her.

“I guess you’ll have to do it in the morning. And be sure to use NAIR. We want you oh so smooth.”

“OK, I’ll do it. Good night!” I rang off and climbed into bed. While I was sexually frustrated and felt stupid in duct taped briefs, I was also very tired and dropped quickly off to sleep.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:33 PM   #60
Shade622

Poor Willie. Something good better happen to him when these five weeks are over.
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk