Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-08-2016, 03:44 PM   #1
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ellie's total domination

This is my first story this first bit is a short fact file about what she looks like and some feauters that will be used throughout.

Ellie is a sixteen year old, she has an athletic of and has mid back blonde hair like it was wven from the finest gold length hair. She is in the final year of high school and weeks away from taking her GCSE exams. She ha s 2 older brothers Gary and fred and 1 youger sister charlotte who is Ellie's twin.

Alarm struck 6:30am "Buzz buzz buzz" screamed ther alarm shocking Ellie awake. She sat up in her pink bed and picked up her phone to see she had gotten a text mesaage in the middle of the night from an unknown number. Who could this be thought Ellie as she opened it the message read 'Hello Ellie you dont know me but I know quite a lot about you, I have pictures of you that I'm sure you wouldnt like to be release for all to see, so let's make a deal you do everything I say for a year (like a slave) and I delete the pictures but if you mess up more than a certain amount of times I will release these pictures for the whole world to see, effective immediately you are my slave, now for your first task I want 5 nude pictures you may choose the positions and where you are' as Ellie read this she began to shake and make a little squeel noise she had only sent nudes out once and they were only to her exboy friend troy who mus have sold them. A tear then ran down her cheek but she knew what she had to do she got out of her tiger onsie and snapped five pictures, then she sent it to the unknown number....

That's just the introduction stay tuned for next parts :-)

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares

Last edited by Jack3445; 03-08-2016 at 03:47 PM.
Jack3445 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jack3445 for this post:
Old 03-09-2016, 11:37 AM   #2
jessie_XXXJONES

Mmmm nice more maybe tell us what the poses were if u can
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:43 PM   #3
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

chapter 1

The first picture was a selfie of Ellie looking up, the next two were pictures of her squaring in the mirror with her hands in her pussy , another one she was kneeling locking her perfectly formed lips and the last one was a picture of her turning to face the camera. Ellie's thumbs shook neviously as she clicked the send button. She couldn't let this get the better of her so she went for a nice soapy shower. When she got out her twin sister was stood there, when Ellie saw her she burst into tears.
" what's wrong Ellie?" Charlotte said
"Its nothing don't worry about it" replyed Ellie in a sad tone
"Come on I'm your sister"
"Fine." Ellie said annoyed "promise not to tell anyone?"
" yeah, I promise"
Ellie took Charlotte in to her room, they sat on the bed together the sun was just starting to shine through the crack in the curtains, she then showed her the text message

"Wow, so now you have to do anything this person tells you?"
"Yeah, I think so" Ellie said as a tear tricked down her face and landed on her right boob. Just then Ellie's phone buzzed, it was a text from the unknown number 'I see you are willing to do as I say slave, I liked the pictures so if you complete this next task you may get a reward. Your task is to go to school in a pink thong then when you get to your locker I want you to put them in there, oh and makes sure your wearing tights and a nice skirt' Ellie's heart sunk and Charlotte looked shocked.
"Ellie what are you going to do?" Asked Charlotte
"I going to have to obey him, I don't want these pictures release" Ellie said as she burst into tears.

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares

Last edited by Jack3445; 03-12-2016 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-09-2016, 04:06 PM   #4
Deadpool15

Really good story please continue

Limits- Face,Family,Poop,Public,Alcohol,And any pain or blood
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 04:57 PM   #5
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2

Charlotte could see that her sister was up set and started to try to calm her down
"Ellie its only a year, you can do this" Ellie began to stop crying, dryed her eyes and gave her twin a big hug. At breakfast all Ellie could think about was being power less to this stranger, the more she thought about being the wetter she got. Although she was turned on a little, she still didnt want to go comando. After brakefast she out on her school uniform, she wore a red and black clip on tie with a white blouse, a black blazer with her school logo on and a pleted skirt with black tights. She wore her hair in a bun and she made sure to wear the thong. On the bus her sister was playing with her dark brown hair although they are twins Charlotte is a brunette and elie is a blonde. Ellie gets more anxious and begins to sweat a little bit. "DING" the bell on the bus made it stop out side of the school, Ellie's heart pounded harder and faster with every step she took her pussy was soaking wet. When she finally made it to her locker she knew it was her time to part ways with her thong, she went to the bathroom and slipped off her thong went back to her locker and locked it inside.

One and a half hours later it was break time, her phone buszed in her blaser pocket she opened her messages it was the unknown number. The message read: ' well done Ellie, I have collected your thong, you were a little exited wernt you the soaking wet good girl, you have earned you reward, its in your locker you may enjoy the rest of the day you will wake up at 5am sharp'. Ellie walked over to her locker, how did he know her locker combination she opens it to see a pink coller with a lead attached to it with Ellie engrave into it and in the back it had her house address on. Next to it was the dress she had wanted for the last two weeks next to a pair of black heels. She stuffed it all in her bag then closed her locker. Ellie felt more exited and anxious with her rewards, could she feel like she wants to be owned

Authers note:
In the next chapter I want to reveal the masters name,what do you guys think it should be

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares

Last edited by Jack3445; 03-12-2016 at 11:29 AM.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:54 AM   #6
jessie_XXXJONES

Mmmmm sounds good loving it and glad u took my advise
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:33 PM   #7
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

Ellie went to her hands and knees and kissed her sisters feet."good girl" Charlotte said in a pleased tone as she knew Ellie was wrapped around her little finger "Now GO GET CHANGED, SLUT". Ellie got up and ran into her bedroom as soon as he got in she shut the door. She flopped to the and began to cry . how could her own sister do this to her, Ellie then remembered she had an instruction and she didn't want the pictures exposed. She got a black bra out of one of her draws then looked through her wardrobe after a while she found a really short black pleated skirt and a white blouse she used to wear to school a couple years ago, it was a little tight but it made her boobs look bigger but it was too short so she cut it about 3 inches below her boos. It exposed her well toned body she also wore her only black thong. She looked in the mirror and thought she needed something on her legs then she found her fishnext stocking shelves used for Halloween last year. When she looks in the mirror she hardly recognised herself. She slowly aprroched the door.

Her heart thumped loudly like a woodpecker hammering a tree. She held out her left hand and opened the door slowly it creed and wined as it dragged along the carpet. In the hall way stood Charlotte. "You look nice, slut, come her" Ellie approached Charlotte slowly. "Heres dads debt card, buy yourself some sluttly clothes, oh and don't buy any flats, get heels, now get out my sight". Ellie put on a pair of pink heels and left the house to buy some new clothes

I know it's been a while since I last did a chapter, I'm sorry for that but you can expect more chapters in the future

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Old 09-30-2017, 03:37 PM   #8
Shiro_Kami

I really wish this story would continue~ It's good so far
Shiro_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 05:07 PM   #9
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Just for yo I'll make more chapters

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Old 10-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #10
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ellie left the house in her 6inch baby pink high heels. The sky was a dull grey colour. wind was heavy and he skirt got blew up a couple times exposing her little black thong that was too small. she tried to walk fast the quicker she got to the shop and bought the slutty items she was able to leave. Her phone buzzed, it was a text from her mistress Charlotte.

-"Hey slut, you will go to the shops that I tell you and you will buy what I tell you is that under stood?"

-"yes mistress" she replied quickly to please her evil sister

-"good girl, first I want you to go into ann summers and buy a massive pink dildo the biggest you can find, lube, really slutty short clothes and the biggest butt plug you can find. is that understood bitch"

-"yes mistress" she replyed again.

she walked through the automatic doors of ann summers. she felt scared, nervous and hear heart began to beat really quickly, her palms began to sweat and all of the guys in the shop were looking at her little well toned body. her cheeks went red as she navigated her way into the 18+ section, she wasn't old enough to buy the items but she thought if shes dressed this slutty the shop assistant would think she's old enough. finally she got to the back of the shop where all of the kinky stuff was. she looked at all of the dildos until she saw the 'pussy destroyer 6000' it was huge as big as long as her arm and as thick as her fist.

Ellie gulped as she looked at it. she began to get scared as she would know this would rip her virgin pussy in half. she also saw the 'anal splitter' the biggest butt plug that they sold, she hoped that if they even fit into her small holes they both wont have to be in her at the same time. she also picked up the biggest bottle of lube she had ever seen. lastly she went to the sexy Halloween costumes picked the lot in her size and brought some more really high heels, fish nets and push up bras. she paid with her dads card. her sister gave her, her dads card because he checks the bills every day and would know someone has bought a load of sex toys.

when she got home her sister was sat on the sofa watching 'just tattoo of us' "i'm home" Ellie said as she walked through the front door with the big haul from ann summers. "get on the floor bitch, be my foot rest" Charlotte demanded. charlotte took the back off of her twin sister and began looking through it while Ellie got on her hand and knees and obayed her sister. when she got down her thong snapped exposing her pussy and ass hole. charlotte noticed this. "close your eyes Ellie" charlotte said is a sneaky tone. Ellie obeyed. charlotte had lubed up the 'anal splitter' and rammed it down Ellies little hole. She yelped really loudly and began to cry in pain. she tried to take it out but charlotte said "don't you fucking dare or ill make the pain ten times worse".

thank you for reading this chapter as always please leave your opinions of this and if you have any advice please leave it below, thank you

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Old 02-28-2019, 07:03 AM   #11
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

aww I hope there is still a chance this story continues. I just found it and love it

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk