Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Should I make part two?
Yes 47 97.92%
No 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2019, 11:13 AM   #1
nobody's_slave

Palette Create the ultimate BDSM fantasy

Hi everyone,

I decided to make this thread mostly for girls but, honestly, I'd love to see the guys' perspective too (as the dominant in this fantasy). Basically, you have to choose one answer for each question (except question 6 where you can choose multiple answers) and create your own story/fantasy.

EDIT: Thank you for voting! Part two is released. Make sure to check it out here: Create your ultimate BDSM fantasy - part two.

1. You wake up in the morning only to realize that you're in an unfamiliar place. You don't remember what happened last night and how you got there. Where are you?
  • in a dungeon
  • in a prison cell
  • in a hotel room
  • in a classroom

2. You feel dizzy and confused but suddenly regain your senses as you notice that you're unable to move. Why can't you move?
  • You are securely tied to a chair, legs spread wide and hands behind your back.
  • You are tied to a table, on your back, arms above your head and legs spread wide.
  • You are lying on the floor, wrists tied together behind your back. One of your legs is securely chained to the floor.
  • Each of your legs is chained to the floor while your wrists are chained to a wall.
  • You are on a bed, doggy-style position, with your wrists and ankles tied to a spreader.

3. Suddenly, you discover that, apart from being unable to move, you are almost naked. What's the last piece of clothing that you're wearing?
  • your favorite bra
  • a short transparent nightgown
  • an indecent piece of thong that you don't even recognize
  • your favorite panties but they have a big hole in front of your vagina
  • your favorite socks
  • a guy's shirt
  • a Hishi Karada

4. You panic and start to squirm and cry for help, a few tears falling down your cheeks. The next moment, a man that you haven't noticed being there comes to you and cups your face in his hands, staring into your eyes. Who is he?
  • your ex
  • your best friend
  • your crush
  • a stranger
  • your lover
  • your enemy
  • the guy you met last night (you start to remember a few things but you still can't put the pieces together)
  • someone much younger than you (how old is he?)
  • someone much older thank you (how old is he?)
  • someone else (who is he?)

5. "Look who decided to join the party. Thank God, I was starting to get really bored out here by myself." he tilts his head and smiles. "No one can hear you but I don't like screamers. Well, unless if it's out of pleasure." he grins, his eyes focused on your exposed intimate parts.
  • You continue to struggle and cry so he puts a ball gag in your mouth.
  • You continue to sob silently after he tapes your mouth shut.
  • You stop crying as you feel relieved when you discover who he is, happy that he's finally decided to fulfill your fantasy.
  • You just nod and stop struggling. You're nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for you.

6. "Looks like something is missing. I'll be right back." A few minutes later, he returns with some familiar objects. Choose as many options as you like. If the desired body part is covered, consider that he removes that piece of clothing.
  • He caresses your nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and you close your eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation.
  • He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirm. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.
  • He takes a blindfold and covers your eyes. You can't see anything but this has sharpened your other senses and made you feel completely helpless.

7. The man took a step back and is now looking at you like he's admiring his finest work of art. Satisfied, he slowly takes off his clothes and lets them fall to the floor one by one. At this point, you know there's no turning back.
  • He inserts a finger inside your pussy and starts moving it in and out at a steady pace. Your moans and the wetness of your vagina invite him to insert another finger and then the third one, this time penetrating you deeper and faster. Visibly aroused, he replaces his fingers with his hard cock, fucking you deeper and faster until you're both close to climax.
  • Gently, his cock enters your vagina while his mouth is placing soft kisses on your neck. He is slowly exploring every inch of your depth, letting you adjust to the length and thickness of his penis. Massaging your breasts, he keeps fucking you at a slow pace until your vagina is wet and slippery. He quickens the pace, sending waves of pleasure through your entire body until you give in and start throbbing uncontrollably under his protective embrace.
  • With one fast move, his hungry cock invades your tight vagina, making you shudder. He treats you like a fucktoy, penetrating you as deep and as fast as he can while slapping your ass and pinching your tits until he is close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
  • The tip of his cock is now slowly rubbing your vagina's entrance until a few drops of cum are finally released. He slowly penetrates you once again, shooting more drops of semen deep inside your pussy until his cock is completely drained.
  • He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.
  • His throbbing cock shoots a huge load of cum all over your back/stomach (depending on your position). Covered in hot semen, you let out a small moan as he slaps your ass before stepping away.

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Now let's see how many different stories we can get. I also uploaded my own version of the story as well. Also, don't forget that part two is released. Make sure to check it out here: Create your ultimate BDSM fantasy - part two. Thank you!

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 12-08-2019 at 02:44 PM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 12-07-2019, 11:30 AM   #2
nobody's_slave

Female My side of the story

I wake up in the morning only to realize that I'm in an unfamiliar place. My head is pounding and I don't remember what happened last night and how I got there. Where the hell am I? I look around once again and gasp. This place looks like a dungeon.

I feel dizzy and confused but suddenly regain my senses as I notice that I'm unable to move. ''Why can't I move?' I ask myself, terrified. I am on a bed, doggy-style position, with my wrists and ankles tied to a spreader. What the hell is going on?

Suddenly, I discover that, apart from being unable to move, I am almost naked. I am wearing a Hishi Karada but it's not like I can call that a piece of clothing.

I panic and start to squirm and cry for help, a few tears falling down my cheeks. The next moment, a man that I haven't noticed being there comes to me and cups my face in his hands, staring into my eyes. It's him, my crush, the one that I've been attracted to for the past few months. But he never seemed to notice me. Well, at least until now. Confused and surprised, I blink a few times. 'Am I dreaming?' I'm asking myself again. I would pinch myself if I wasn't unable to move.

"Look who decided to join the party. Thank God, I was starting to get really bored out here by myself." he tilts his head and smiles. "No one can hear you but I don't like screamers. Well, unless if it's out of pleasure." he grins, his eyes focused on my exposed intimate parts. Not knowing how to react, I just nod and stop struggling. I'm nervous as hell but I'd be lying if I said that I'm not eager to find out what else he has in store for me.

"Looks like something is missing. I'll be right back." A few minutes later, he returns with some familiar objects. Before I know it, he caresses my nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and I close my eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation. Next, he takes the smallest vibrator I have ever seen and tapes it to my clit. Damn, despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on my sensitive area that I can't help but squirm. Defeated, I begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up. Satisfied, he takes a blindfold and covers my eyes. I can't see anything but this has sharpened my other senses and made me feel completely helpless.

The man took a step back and I can feel that he's looking at me like he's admiring his finest work of art. I can hear him slowly taking off his clothes and letting them fall to the floor one by one. At this point, I know there's no turning back. Gently, his cock enters my vagina while his mouth is placing soft kisses on my neck. He is slowly exploring every inch of my depth, letting me adjust to the length and thickness of his penis. Massaging my breasts, he keeps fucking me at a slow pace until my vagina is wet and slippery. He quickens the pace, sending waves of pleasure through my entire body until I give in and start throbbing uncontrollably under his protective embrace.

A few moments later, the tip of his cock is slowly rubbing my vagina's entrance until a few drops of cum are finally released. He slowly penetrates me once again, shooting more drops of semen deep inside my pussy until his cock is completely drained.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 12-08-2019 at 03:12 PM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:35 PM   #3
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

1. You wake up in the morning only to realize that you're in an unfamiliar place. You don't remember what happened last night and how you got there. Where are you?
in a hotel room

2. You feel dizzy and confused but suddenly regain your senses as you notice that you're unable to move. Why can't you move?
You are on a bed, doggy-style position, with your wrists and ankles tied to a spreader.

3. Suddenly, you discover that, apart from being unable to move, you are almost naked. What's the last piece of clothing that you're wearing?
a Hishi Karada

4. You panic and start to squirm and cry for help, a few tears falling down your cheeks. The next moment, a man that you haven't noticed being there comes to you and cups your face in his hands, staring into your eyes. Who is he?
your enemy

5. "Look who decided to join the party. Thank God, I was starting to get really bored out here by myself." he tilts his head and smiles. "No one can hear you but I don't like screamers. Well, unless if it's out of pleasure." he grins, his eyes focused on your exposed intimate parts.
You just nod and stop struggling. You're nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for you.

6. "Looks like something is missing. I'll be right back." A few minutes later, he returns with some familiar objects. Choose as many options as you like. If the desired body part is covered, consider that he removes that piece of clothing.
He caresses your nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and you close your eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation.
He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirming. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.
He takes a blindfold and covers your eyes. You can't see anything but this has sharpened your other senses and made you feel completely helpless.

7. The man took a step back and is now looking at you like he's admiring his finest work of art. Satisfied, he slowly takes off his clothes and lets them fall to the floor one by one. At this point, you know there's no turning back.
With one fast move, his hungry cock invades your tight vagina, making you shudder. He treats you like a fucktoy, penetrating you as deep and as fast as he can while slapping your ass and pinching your tits until he is close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
He lets out a load moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LingerieAnal for this post:
Old 12-07-2019, 05:04 PM   #4
japgirl

in a hotel room

You are on a bed, doggy-style position, with your wrists and ankles tied to a spreader.

a Hishi Karada

someone much older thank you (how old is he? 46)

You just nod and stop struggling. You're nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for you.

He caresses your nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and you close your eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation.
He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirming. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.
He takes a blindfold and covers your eyes. You can't see anything but this has sharpened your other senses and made you feel completely helpless.

With one fast move, his hungry cock invades your tight vagina, making you shudder. He treats you like a fucktoy, penetrating you as deep and as fast as he can while slapping your ass and pinching your tits until he is close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
He lets out a load moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.

• Female •

SHS: 3

I can be sweet, but I have a bit of a bite. Snarky, savage, and full of sarcasm.

I don’t play with jailbait!

Rules of Play
Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender
japgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to japgirl for this post:
Old 12-07-2019, 10:34 PM   #5
PartySlut
getDare Devil

• in a dungeon
  • in a prison cell
  • in a hotel room
  • in a classroom

• You are securely tied to a chair, legs spread wide and hands behind your back.
  • You are tied to a table, on your back, arms above your head and legs spread wide.
  • You are lying on the floor, wrists tied together behind your back. One of your legs is securely chained to the floor.
  • Each of your legs is chained to the floor while your wrists are chained to a wall.
  • You are on a bed, doggy-style position, with your wrists and ankles tied to a spreader.

• your favorite bra
  • your favorite socks
  • a guy's shirt
  • a Hishi Karada

• your ex
  • your best friend
  • your crush
  • a stranger
  • your lover
  • your enemy
  • the guy you met last night (you start to remember a few things but you still can't put the pieces together)

• You stop crying as you feel relieved when you discover who he is, happy that he's finally decided to fulfill your fantasy.
  • You just nod and stop struggling. You're nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for you.

• He caresses your nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and you close your eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation.
  • He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirming. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.
  • He takes a blindfold and covers your eyes. You can't see anything but this has sharpened your other senses and made you feel completely helpless.

• He inserts a finger inside your pussy and starts moving it in and out at a steady pace. Your moans and the wetness of your vagina invite him to insert another finger and then the third one, this time penetrating you deeper and faster. Visibly aroused, he replaces his fingers with his hard cock, fucking you deeper and faster until you're both close to climax.
  • Gently, his cock enters your vagina while his mouth is placing soft kisses on your neck. He is slowly exploring every inch of your depth, letting you adjust to the length and thickness of his penis. Massaging your breasts, he keeps fucking you at a slow pace until your vagina is wet and slippery. He quickens the pace, sending waves of pleasure through your entire body until you give in and start throbbing uncontrollably under his protective embrace.
  • With one fast move, his hungry cock invades your tight vagina, making you shudder. He treats you like a fucktoy, penetrating you as deep and as fast as he can while slapping your ass and pinching your tits until he is close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
  • The tip of his cock is now slowly rubbing your vagina's entrance until a few drops of cum are finally released. He slowly penetrates you once again, shooting more drops of semen deep inside your pussy until his cock is completely drained.
  • He lets out a load moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.
  • His throbbing cock shoots a huge load of cum all over your back/stomach (depending on your position). Covered in hot semen, you let out a small moan as he slaps your ass before stepping away.

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 12-08-2019, 02:05 PM   #6
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Bunny wakes up in the morning only to realize that he is in an unfamiliar place. He doesn't remember what happened last night and how you he there. Where was he?! On further inspection, Bunny gasped! He is in a dungeon!

Bunny felt dizzy and confused but suddenly regained his senses as he noticed that he is unable to move. Why couldn't Bunny move he wondered. Well maybe it had something to do with the fact that he is on a table on his back, and his arms and legs are spread wide apart and securely bound.

Suddenly, Bunny discovers that, apart from being unable to move, he is almost naked. What was he wearing exactly... Oh yeah! It was his favourite pair of socks...

Bunny panics and starts to squirm and cry for help. A few tears run down his cheeks. Soon, a man that Bunny hasn't noticed comes to Bunny and cups his face in their hands, staring into Bunny's eyes. Bunny recognizes this man... It's... Bunny!! How is this even possible?!

"Look who decided to join the party. Thank God, I was starting to get really bored out here by myself." he tilts his head and smiles. "No one can hear you but I don't like screamers. Well, unless if it's out of pleasure." he grins, his eyes focused on Bunny's exposed intimate parts.
Bunny just nods and stops struggling. Bunny is nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for Bunny. It's not everyday that you find yourself being dominated by yourself .u.

"Looks like something is missing. I'll be right back." A few minutes later, he returns with some familiar objects. He caresses Bunny's nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and Bunny closes his eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation. He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to Bunny's cock. Despite its size, that thing feels so powerfull on Bunny's sensitive area that he can't help but squirming. Bunny begins to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.
He takes a blindfold and covers Bunny's eyes. Bunny can't see anything, but this has sharpened Bunny's other senses and makes him feel completely helpless.

The man took a step back and now looks at Bunny like he's admiring his finest work of art. Satisfied, he slowly takes off his clothes and lets them fall to the floor one by one. At this point, Bunny knew there's no turning back.

Gently, his cock enters Bunny's ass while his mouth places soft kisses on Bunny's neck. He slowly explores every inch of Bunny's anus, letting Bunny adjust to the length and thickness of his penis. Massaging Bunny's nipples, he keeps fucking Bunny at a slow pace until Bunny's cock is leaky and throbbing. He quickens the pace, sending waves of pleasure through Bunny's entire body until Bunny gives in and starts throbbing uncontrollably under his protective embrace.

He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum fills up Bunny's ass. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush Bunny for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves Bunny's ass exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from Bunny's now stretched ass.

You're welcome .3.
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:35 PM   #7
8pointhunter

in a classroom

You are tied to a table, on your back, arms above your head and legs spread wide.

your favorite socks

someone much older thank you (how old is he? Hopefully 50+)

You continue to struggle and cry so he puts a ball gag in your mouth.

With one fast move, his hungry cock invades your tight ass, making you shudder. He treats you like a fucktoy, penetrating you as deep and as fast as he can while slapping your ass and pinching your tits until he is close to climax.

8. How should he finish?
His throbbing cock shoots a huge load of cum all over your back/stomach (depending on your position). Covered in hot semen, you let out a small moan as he slaps your ass before stepping away.

Likes: semi-public, edging, drinking piss, humiliation, degrading, hypnosis, pictures, mindfuckery, ballbusting, collars, shoe and feet smell, pissing myself.

Limits: permanent marks, extreme pain, illegal, social suicide.

Kik: PupMavis
8pointhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:04 PM   #8
DaddysNaughtyKitten

in a classroom

You are tied to a table, on your back, arms above your head and legs spread wide.

a guy's shirt

a stranger

He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirm. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.

8. How should he finish?
His throbbing cock shoots a huge load of cum all over your back/stomach (depending on your position). Covered in hot semen, you let out a small moan as he slaps your ass before stepping away.

Likes: denial, controlled masturbation, nipple stimulation, spankings, bondage, (minor) humiliation

Dislikes: wedgies, body writing, anal

Limits: pics/video (sorry), permanent, bathroom stuff,
DaddysNaughtyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 01:25 PM   #9
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

• in a dungeon

• your crush

• He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite its size, that thing feels so powerful on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirm. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.

8. How should he finish?

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:12 PM   #10
Matt01

• in a dungeon
  • in a prison cell
  • in a hotel room
  • in a classroom

• your favorite bra
  • your favorite socks
  • a guy's shirt
  • a Hishi Karada

• your ex
  • your best friend
  • your crush
  • a stranger
  • your lover
  • your enemy

• He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirm. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.

8. How should he finish?
  • He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.
Matt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 12:39 PM   #11
SlaveGirl_Isabella

. You wake up in the morning only to realize that you're in an unfamiliar place. You don't remember what happened last night and how you got there. Where are you?
in a dungeon
in a prison cell
in a hotel room
in a classroom

You are securely tied to a chair, legs spread wide and hands behind your back.
You are lying on the floor, wrists tied together behind your back. One of your legs is securely chained to the floor.
Each of your legs is chained to the floor while your wrists are chained to a wall.

your favorite bra
a short transparent nightgown
an indecent piece of thong that you don't even recognize
your favorite panties but they have a big hole in front of your vagina
your favorite socks
a guy's shirt
a Hishi Karada

your ex
your best friend
your crush
a stranger
your lover
your enemy
the guy you met last night (you start to remember a few things but you still can't put the pieces together)
someone much younger than you (how old is he?)
someone much older thank you (how old is he?)
someone else (who is he?)

You continue to sob silently after he tapes your mouth shut.
You stop crying as you feel relieved when you discover who he is, happy that he's finally decided to fulfill your fantasy.

He takes the smallest vibrator you have ever seen and tapes it to your clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerfull on your sensitive area that you can't help but squirm. You begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.

He inserts a finger inside your pussy and starts moving it in and out at a steady pace. Your moans and the wetness of your vagina invite him to insert another finger and then the third one, this time penetrating you deeper and faster. Visibly aroused, he replaces his fingers with his hard cock, fucking you deeper and faster until you're both close to climax.
Gently, his cock enters your vagina while his mouth is placing soft kisses on your neck. He is slowly exploring every inch of your depth, letting you adjust to the length and thickness of his penis. Massaging your breasts, he keeps fucking you at a slow pace until your vagina is wet and slippery. He quickens the pace, sending waves of pleasure through your entire body until you give in and start throbbing uncontrollably under his protective embrace.

8. How should he finish?
The tip of his cock is now slowly rubbing your vagina's entrance until a few drops of cum are finally released. He slowly penetrates you once again, shooting more drops of semen deep inside your pussy until his cock is completely drained.
He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.

Likes: pain, being controlled, rules, role play, vaginal insertions, messy, tit torture, ice play, spanking, bondage, erotic literature, butt plugs

Limits: face, family, dangerous, public, social suicide, anything stupid, pics, videos
SlaveGirl_Isabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:22 AM   #12
Kah
Account Banned

• in a classroom

• the guy/girl you met last night (you start to remember a few things but you still can't put the pieces together)

8. How should he finish?

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Now let's see how many different stories we can get. I also uploaded my own version of the story as well. Also, don't forget that part two is released. Make sure to check it out here: Create your ultimate BDSM fantasy - part two. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 03:21 AM   #13
BritishSpaceman
Account Banned

I wake up in the morning and realize that I'm in an unfamiliar place. I don't remember what happened last night and how you got there. I look around, trying to figure things out. I am in a prison cell.

I feel dizzy and confused but suddenly regain my senses as I notice that I'm unable to move as I am tied to a table, on my back, arms above my head and legs spread wide.

Suddenly, I discover that, apart from being unable to move, I am almost naked. All I'm wearing is an indecent piece of thong that I don't even recognize.

You panic and start to squirm and cry for help, a few tears falling down your cheeks. The next moment, a man that you haven't noticed being there comes to you and cups your face in his hands, staring into your eyes. A stranger

"Look who decided to join the party. Thank God, I was starting to get really bored out here by myself." he tilts his head and smiles. "No one can hear you but I don't like screamers. Well, unless if it's out of pleasure." he grins, his eyes focused on your exposed intimate parts.
I just nod and stop struggling. I'm nervous but eager to find out what else he has in store for me.

"Looks like something is missing. I'll be right back." A few minutes later, he returns with some familiar objects.
He caresses my nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and I close my eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation.
He takes the smallest vibrator I have ever seen and tapes it to my clit. Despite his size, that thing feels so powerful on my sensitive area that I can't help but squirm. I begin to moan slowly as the pressure builds up.

The man took a step back and is now looking at me like he's admiring his finest work of art. Satisfied, he slowly takes off his clothes and lets them fall to the floor one by one. At this point, you know there's no turning back.

With one fast move, his hungry cock invades my tight vagina, making me shudder. He treats me like a fucktoy, penetrating me as deep and as fast as he can while slapping my ass and pinching my tits until he is close to climax.

He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum hits my vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush me for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves my vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from my swollen pussy.

Dislikes: Large Insertions, Denial, Pee

Limits: Public, Needles, Blood, Family, Photos/Videos, Extreme Scat

Uh no Kik/Skype

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...fb050.24066059

https://dirtycode.io/2J1F1
BritishSpaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 01:55 PM   #14
Slut.Emily

I'm in a dungeon

You are securely tied to a chair, legs spread wide and hands behind your back.

An indecent piece of thong that you don't even recognize

your enemy (the one who bullied me at school)

You continue to sob silently after he tapes your mouth shut.

- He caresses your nipples before gently placing a tight clothespin on each of them. The pain is sharp and
you close your eyes for a moment, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensation.
- He takes a blindfold and covers your eyes. You can't see anything but this has sharpened your other
senses and made you feel completely helpless.

8. How should he finish?
He lets out a loud moan as a big load of hot cum hits your vagina walls. Exhausted, he lets his weight crush you for a few moments. Lazily, his cock leaves your vagina exposed as he stands up and a huge amount of cum starts dripping from your swollen pussy.

Likes: clothing control, nudity, humiliation, degradation, exhibitionism, semi-public, ENF, body fluids, discomfort, hygiene restrictions, piss play, outdoor

Limits: pics, scat, blood, needles, permanent marks, sleeping time restrictions

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
94% Primal (Prey)
85% Submissive
79% Masochist
75% Pet
71% Exhibitionist
58% Experimentalist
55% Rope bunny
Slut.Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 03:09 PM   #15
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

• in a dungeon
  • in a prison cell
  • in a hotel room
  • in a classroom

• your favorite bra
  • your favorite socks
  • a guy's shirt
  • a Hishi Karada

• your ex
  • your best friend
  • your crush
  • a stranger
  • your lover
  • your enemy

8. How should he finish?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, choices, dom, slave, story