Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #16
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Here guys.. I won't share my singing but I will share my attempt at rapping with you all

https://soundcloud.com/mandi95/this-is-me-rapping

I hope you get a nice laugh haha but (channeling Dare...) do NOT call me cute.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread

Last edited by **Mandi**; 08-01-2013 at 08:33 PM.
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #17
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people? I sing often in private, but rarely in front of people.
2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10? probably 2
3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say? Yes...but they were probably just being flattering.
4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny) Sure...if people are honest they admit I cannot carry a tune.
5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist? My favorite music to sing along to is hardcore.
6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing? I think Concrete Blonde
7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing? anything high...like Iron Maiden
8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing? No way
9. On a different hand, can you rap? Not really - I am too slow.
10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice? depends on the song - probably lower

Please feel free to share anything else related to this, I am curious (:

Oh, and if you want I dare you to post a recording of you singing. If you're good please please do this! And if you're not, go ahead and do it anyway; just learn to laugh at yourself and it will be humorous for us and you![/QUOTE]
Old 08-02-2013, 03:47 AM   #18
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Being tired leads to bad decisions... plus I think that maybe if someone posts themselves singing (besides Rose because she is awesome) that maybe other people will post after hearing someone else who isn't really good either.

Anyway... enjoy my.. 'singing'

https://soundcloud.com/mandi95/this-...makes-is-girls

And please, for the love of all that is good, someone else who isn't good post a video of them singing so I am not the only one

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread

Last edited by **Mandi**; 08-02-2013 at 04:07 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:48 AM   #19
Horse.Chic
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by justJane View Post
5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist? My favorite music to sing along to is hardcore.
Hardcore is my favourite too. Happy hardcore as well. Love DJ Hixxy's remixes
Old 08-02-2013, 06:25 AM   #20
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

RoseBrat89 and **Mandi** both sound great! Mandi - you do have a nice singing voice and I was rather impressed with the rapping.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:51 AM   #21
Bubblez

Music Beam

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people?
Both actually. Though I'm really shy when I sing in front of people. I hum all the time when I do stuff. Sometimes I don't even notice I'm singing/humming.

2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10?
>.> 1?

3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say?
Yes. They all say its 'nice'. Pffft.

4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny)
My brothers tease me all the time.

5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist?
All depends on my mood at the moment I'm singing.

6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing?
I don't know... >.>

7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing?
Really high pitch ones.

8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing?
Talent show.

9. On a different hand, can you rap?
Lolnope

10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice?
Higher I guess.

If I'm brave enough later I will maybe record myself singing.
Bubblez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #22
Overhood

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people? I don't sing a lot anymore, except when I'm at parties and stuff, or if I'm writing a song myself. I used to be in a school choir in high school, though, and I was even the lead singer in a one-time ensemble we put together for a science class presentation about nutrients. (Yes, we actually made a song about nutrients, don't judge me! ) I do hum a lot in private though, so there's that.

2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10? 1 being horrible and 10 being excellent, I'd say I'm slightly above average. Probably a 6 (or possibly a 7 on a good day.)

3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say? A girl told me she laughed so hard she cried after the song about nutrients.

4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny) A girl told me she laughed so hard she cried after the song about nutrients.

5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist? I don't really have a favorite kind, but anything with a nice melody works.

6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing? Probably something where I can use my regular voice instead of faking a really bluesy one or something.

7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing? See above. Also, anything that's out of my register.

8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing? Haha, never!

9. On a different hand, can you rap? I don't think I've ever tried. I could probably groove pretty well, but I think I'd sound extremely white n' nerdy!

10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice? Sometimes higher, sometimes lower, it depends on the register of the song.

Oh, and if you want I dare you to post a recording of you singing. If you're good please please do this! And if you're not, go ahead and do it anyway; just learn to laugh at yourself and it will be humorous for us and you! I don't have the nutrient song anymore, but maybe I'll record something else some day!

Last edited by Overhood; 08-02-2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Fixed some spelling
Overhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #23
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by justJane View Post
RoseBrat89 and **Mandi** both sound great! Mandi - you do have a nice singing voice and I was rather impressed with the rapping.
Oh dear... I must have linked the wrong thing for there is no way it was my singinf you were listening to!

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM   #24
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Soberly I sing all the time to myself, sometimes while at work sort of under my breath, when in the kitchen making food, when in the shower... So, yeah, kinda constantly... And when drunk we all sing, plus when drunk enough (too drunk) I will do karaoke :/

Do we go into minus numbers here? I'm horrendous, honestly, tone deaf with no rhythm, so a big 1 for me

3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say?

Nope... I have had compliments saying I have a voice for stories, poetry, reading, talking in general, but not singing

I've emptied pubs with my karaoke, and once sang to prove how bad I am, they were saying I can't be that bad... But they all agreed afterward that I was that bad

5. What is your favourite kind of music to sing? Favourite song or artist?

I like all kinds, but my fav to sing along with is probably musicals, I love phantom of the operas notes (both parts), and les mis' stars I enjoy singing most I think .. Or master of the house.. Plus Sweeney Todds epiphany... Too many, sorry... Be prepared from the lion king too...

6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing?

The silent kind with no words or sounds of any kind

Everything, but I can't rap and can't do scat

8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing?

As mentioned above I once won a bet that I was the worst singer of the night... Does that count?

9. On a different hand, can you rap?

Not even a little :/

10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice?

Similar, I'd say... One of my problems is I can't really adapt to different pitches, or notes, it comes out slightly monotone

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:32 PM   #25
messysissy
getDare Sweetheart

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people? I sing in private all the time and scream lyrics back at gigs and clubs.
2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10? 2
3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say? I've been told I had a soulful voice but I'm sceptical.
4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny) Not really
5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist? Has to be a bit of indie rock, I'm a sheep and listen to what NME tells me too.
7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing? Opera because I can't get deep enough for the male part or high enough for the female.
8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing? No but I was in choir
9. On a different hand, can you rap? Noooo
10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice? Lower, quite a bit lower.

Punishment: Cum-eating, Pee, face pictures, waxing, spanking, full public were there's a chance of not getting caught

Hard Limits:Blood, poo, diaper, shaving above neck, public in busy areas, family + friends, chastity.

I'm a dirty dirty sissy and require dirty dares
messysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #26
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Someone else sing for us!!! I am so curious to hear people (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 08-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #27
Dune
getDare Addict

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people? - more then i should ... if there is music im generally humming and if not listen to my hands there generally tapping a song. although actual singing would have to be in private xD

2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10? errr 3 or 4?

3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say? errm my mum? so im not sure that counts xD also a bar full of people when i was on holiday at the age of 10 when i was doing karaoke >.<

4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny) just the standard shut up at times :P

5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist? either rock something with a good beat older Disney songs and generally anything i really couldn't pull off :P

6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing? i should have my lips sown shut haha

7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing? rap

8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing? nope hmmm maybe i should enter a contest for bad singers? :O i could win that im sure.

9. On a different hand, can you rap? no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice? hmmm it can go either way depending on how i decide to sing .-.

ps. shouldnt this be in the truth section?

pps. if you want people to sing you should add a final question of please upload your singing voice :P

25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #28
Happy Me

Music Beam

I sing all of the time.
I guess about a 6? Not wonderful, sometimes bad, sometimes really good.
A lot of people have said that I sing well, but it was always during one of the songs that I actually sing well.
Yes. I can not remember what they said, it was a long long time ago!
5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist?
I love to sing to Ani DiFranco, and oldies!
6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing? Same as above.
Hi pitched pop music.
8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing? Nope, but I was in a few musicals?
9. On a different hand, can you rap? With a lot of practice!
10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice? Similar.

and... Me. Singing. https://soundcloud.com/happyme127/happyme127-singing
Old 08-03-2013, 07:10 PM   #29
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

Talking

That is soooooo cute!! Thank you, Happyme127!
Old 08-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #30
Overhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
That was adorable! *Trying to gather the courage to share my singing with y'all*

Advertisements
Kink Talk