Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-12-2024, 06:30 PM   #1
SaraSlut21

Default THE ULTIMATE SLAVE COMPETITION - female edition

Welcome, esteemed participants, to the grandest game of service, discipline, and submission ever held on GetDare — The Ultimate Slave Competition! This exciting initiative brings together dedicated slaves seeking recognition, achievement, and glory. Throughout multiple weeks filled with enticing missions, we'll explore diverse aspects of lots of different kinks.

A few points to note:
- this is exclusively for females to start with, if it is successful, I will seek some assistance in getting one organise for the boys.
- limits for the competition will be listed below that will definitely not be included, in saying that, no task is compulsory and if at any point you are not comfortable please do not participate in that particular challenge. The points system will be set up to make consistent performers across all kinks rise to the top

How does it work?
1. Every week, I will post a fresh mission demanding creative thinking, diligent preparation, and impressive follow-through for all the willing participants. Completing each objective moves competitors closer to becoming the revered titleholder of Best Slave on GetDare.

2. Points allocation:
- Successful Mission Completion = Base Points (varies depending on difficulty)
- Exceptional Effort but not fully completed = some bonus points depending on the circumstances
- extra miles, self increase of difficulty and creative = some bonus points

Compile evidence of accomplishment in photo or video format and send your entry to me before the week is out. Late submissions receive reduced base points determined by tardiness.

Leaderboards update weekly, highlighting rank progressions, active challengers, and final standings. May the most devoted servant rise victorious in this celebration of power exchange, skill development, and shared adventures.

3. Logistics

- major limits that will not be explored during this game will include, tasks involving other people in an overly sexual or dangerous way, no blackmail/exposure or anything of the like, nothing illegal and your own limits are to be respected as you may skip any task you desire.
- you understand that entering into this will not be easy and will be designed to challenge and push you.

4. How to enter
- I will be assessing the interest in this competition to start with and will be looking to see how many people are wanting to enter but will be planning to start within 1 week.
- comment below that you are nominating yourself for the ultimate slave competition to enter
-all uploads will be able to be sent to my kik or discord I have listed below

Kik: saraslut21
Discord: sarabdsm

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old 03-27-2024, 06:55 PM   #2
SaraSlut21

I do have a number of volunteers for this but would be seeking to increase the numbers for this competition, please PM me if you are interested

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk