Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-08-2010, 04:05 AM   #1
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a
Default Embarrassing Stories Collection

Well i like reading Embarrassing or sexy stories. I thought we could collect some of them.

Here are some I found on the Internet.

after my nightshift last sat i got home about half 7 tired as hell jumped in a shower came out and collapsed asleep on top of my bed with just my towel on my little sis had her 3 friends stayin and as i fell asleep with my room door open she and her friends thought it would be funny to remove my towel and tie my hands to my bed the bitch i couldn't believe it wen i woke up at 7 O'Clock that night i was so embarrassed. Me a 21 year old man tied naked and watched by my 14 year old sister and friends. At first i tried to struggle free, which brought my sister and her friends out of her room. I demanded to be released but they just giggled and shook there heads. When i heard my mom coming up the stairs i thought finally i will be untied, i asked her to untie me and to my horror she smirked and said no you can stay like that until your sister decides. I object instantly pleading with my mum to be untied whilst my sister and friends chuckle with excitement at being in control of my nakedness. My sister was now growing in confidence, especially since she had expected to be told off. My mum says as she walks away laughing maybe you'll think twice before teasing your sister again and you'll learn a valuable lesson don't mess with the women in this house. She then opened the front door and said come in everyone and see for yourselves, my 14 year old daughter has let this pathetic boy know we women are the superior race-and in comes a couple of my mums friends a few neighbors and there daughters-they all laughed and remarked think i will try that on my boys tonight they all started laughing and taking pics eventually when my sister finished showing off to her friends i was untied and i stayed in my room for days afterwards. As i live with my two sisters and mom its only ever females thats around. And i am still teased daily and shown pics of me asleep tied naked.

When I was 17 I passed out drunk in a party. Till this day I'm not sure if it happed because I drank too much or something was slipped into my drink. I don't remember passing out, but when I woke up hours latter I had been stripped naked and sprowled out on the kitchen floor with boys groping me. My whole body was covered with dirty words and this boy was fucking my pussy with a banana. I couldn't run out to the street naked and my clothes had been stashed away, so I was forced to spent hours with no clothes on. These girls that I knew hated me, were having a great laugh and made no effort to help. They were just having fun seeing me naked and boys having a party grabbing me. I latter found out, that they were the ones that took my clothes off so boys could have their way with me. The worst thing was runing into one of the rooms, I endeding up locked inside with boys trying to forced me to suck their dicks. I had to do it so I could get my clothes back and get out. I was so embarrassed I never had the courage to speak out about it.

Back when I was 16 I was out cruising around with some of my buddies one night. We had been drinking a little and were bored so someone came up with the idea of sneaking into the swimming pool at the community park. The pool was in the back of the park and was far enough away from the entrance that we thought we wouldn't get caught. We tried to park where the car wouldn't be seen, and stripped down to our underwear and left our clothes in the car. We had to climb over a chain link fence to get in. After swimming for a while, someone yelled "cop", so we all ran and climbed like crazy to get over the fence. When I went over the top, my underwear snagged and ripped off, and they wound up hanging on the fence with me on the ground naked. I noticed the car pulling away, so I ran off into the woods close to the pool. I was stuck. It was already past my curfew, and everyone was gone, so I didn't have any choice but to try to get home. We lived on the other side of town a couple miles away (small town). So I ran and did the best I could to hide, but I know i got seen by a bunch of people crossing streets.

When I got home, the lights in the living room were still on so I knew my parents were up. I tried to climb up to my room, but they heard me. The car had gotten pulled over, and the driver's parents called my parents, so they knew the whole story. They were more upset about the drinking and the broken curfew, but they made me stand there naked while they chewed me out. And then they decided that I would be grounded for 2 weeks, but since I seemed to be so embarrassed about being naked, they thought it would make more of an impression if I spent the whole first week that way. Any time someone came in the house, I would have to come out and tell why I was being punished, and stay out in plain sight while they were there (my parents were, um, unique). They managed to have a lot of people in and out of that house in the next week. The worst was they let my little sister have a sleepover, so I had to come out and tell a room full of 13 and 14 year old girls about how bad it was to drink and break curfew while they stared at whatever they wanted to stare at, and then had to stay out so they could keep staring. To make it even worse, they asked my girlfriend to be there too to share in the fun.

I was staying over at my friends house recently, it was after a party and i got really drunk so i just passed out. Then the next day when i woke up and went downstairs everyone else that had stayed over started laughing at me and i didn't know why, so after a while i asked my friend why this was and he told me that while i was asleep a couple of girl's were messing about with me and seeing that i was totally passed out they decided to pull my trousers down and my boxers and take a few pictures of my now exposed dick using the camera on my phone and then they sent the pic's to everyone on my phone,if that wasn't embarrassing enough , the thing is i have a small penis and now everyone i know has now seen it and they keep teasing me about it

These are not my stories, they don't happen to my and i don't know of they are real or just fiction. I don't think that they are real.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:52 AM   #2
mistress ct

If you like embarrassing stories you should read Paul Feig's books. One of them is on his quest to lose his virginity
mistress ct is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk